All About Me

By Temilola10

This is a story that shows the trivial of a teenager from grade 7 to grade 9, it all has to do with her start... More

CHARACTERS
CHARACTERS #2
INTRODUCTION
^Chapter 2^
^CHAPTER 3^
^Chapter 4^
^CHAPTER 5^

^CHAPTER 1^

82 20 38
By Temilola10

~Chapter 1__ D-day school starts~

~Enjoy~

"Wake up Tola" I hear my sister Victoria shout at me but instead I ignore her and continue sleeping , "Mother is coming o" as soon as I heard that I bolted off my sheets and started doing the necessities but I'm a bit slow since I didn't sleep well.

I didn't sleep well because I was up late watching my favourite shows on the TV,  I normally sleep by 10pm but I got too enthusiastic, since I was starting a new school today it was really nerve wrecking so I had to distract myself for a while but that lead me to sleeping by 1am and waking up by 5:30am, which left me to only te four hours and 30 minutes to sleep.

                                                                     .Sad isn't it.

But either way I was still excited, for starting in another school and you don't wanna know why I left my formal school but let's just say it has to do with my over reactive mother oh well that's another story for another day.

I quickly put on my school uniform, which was a bit complicated but I'm used to it now and the uniform consists of a White shirt, a blue tie and a navy blue blazer or a dark blue sweater to conclude I hate it and in fact every one of us wish that we wore mofti instead but that only happens during our Saturday lessons.

Now back to the original plot.

I got my uniform earlier than expected, and it was really nerve wrecking that I was going to a new school.

Starting again.

Making new friends.

Making new enemies.

Making new memories.

And all those different types of sh*t which I hated so much, and I hated the way we were nearing the school and the feeling it gave me. I felt like I was constipated but it soon subsided when my mom forced me out of  the car.

"Good morning sir" I greeted the gate keeper, walking around aimlessly welp where the heck am I supposed to be I was freaking out and I didn't know where to go until one man came to me and told me his name and told a student to take me to my class.

To tell you what that student suddenly disappeared as soon as we reached the stair cas but thank God that the head of the junior school saw me and showed me the way, which also happened to be the class of the student that was supposed to take me to my class.

Oh so we're classmates huh.

I was immediately sent to my seat, but before that the Head of junior school (HOJS) told me to never ever wear attachment to school, but since I was a new student I still had some time to loosen it up.

Being in a new class with new students was overwhelming if you ask me, then I saw some students looking at me and smiling, honestly speaking I was thinking bitches why you looking at me well what can I say I hate people looking at me, because of an incident that happened to me in primary school I'd rather not talk about.

    .Hmm let's just say it had to do with a weird classmate that did unimaginable stuff.

Soon I saw a girl coming towards me, and she was one of the creepy students I said that were looking at me. She stopped to ask me a few questions.

"Hello!" She said enthusiastically, "umm h-hi" I answered stuttering I have a problem which is that I'm timid but once I feel accepted I'm free to spill all my craziness out.

But one thing I learnt is that people start to separate themselves into categories and that especially happened when we enter Junior school, it's sad to think about it.

"Sooo what's your name and how old are you?" She asked and I replied with, "my name is Tolani and I'm 11 years old,you?" "Oh I'm 12 years old and welcome to Corona college".

(Quick A/n - That is an actual school and forget that it is named Corona, it wasn't intended I just thought of a school and it came out, have a nice day.)

"Thanks" and with that she went back to her sit dammit I didn't get her name it was then I noticed an empty sit in front of me and then after some awkward moments of people looking at me the girl settled in her empty sit and I came to learn that her name was Thelma. We got along but she wasn't my to-go person per say.

She also invited me to stay with her friends and then I came to learn that the girl I had spoken to was called Ibikun and her best friend was called Mofe and they had this joint name, which I thought was pretty stupid.

Soon I became friends with most of the girls in that class, I can't say about the boys though because I usually don't feel comfortable with it how do some girls do it dayum.

Soon it was time for lunch and Ibikun and Mofe ushered me to the hall, we were separated because Mofe was for home-lunch, while I and Ibikun were for school lunch so she took me to table 4 but sadly someone usually sits in my spot which meant I'd have to stand up but thankfully the girl left me alone to probably go and hang with her other friends.

So I was eating quietly until one girl tapped me, I looked up to meet a girl who kinda looked like a baby.

"Yes" I answered with a hint of annoyance for being disturbed from digging my greedy face into my food, "are you new here?" She asked innocently, "oh I actually am, I just joined the Jss1 class, you?" I asked with a hint of curiosity.

"Oh I am new here too but I am in jss2" I nodded listening to her, we talked and talked ignoring Ibikun but then our lunch ended because we only had 30 minutes of lunch.

                                           F*ck you Corona college

        .Little did I know that there would be a freaking disease called Corona too.

Oops spoilers.

I continued school like any other normal student only that a teacher insulted me, yes I was weak but I'm definitely over it now!!.

Flashback to 40 minutes ago

"Okay students please stop writing" Mr.Ibi said almost loosing his patience but lucky me I didn't stop, then he cut.

"PUT THAT FRICKING PEN NOW OR ELSE I WILL THROW YOUR PEN AWAY AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE WRITE YOU THIS.................... (CEEEEEEEENNNNNNNSSSSSOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEDDDD.)

Okay he just shouted at me and scolded me and then I started crying like and b*tch but definitely not in front of my classmates. But inside.

Flashback ended.

Now school is over but the lucky me didn't go home early because my mom's work ends by 5'o clock and I can't walk home because I was the last born.

Ha! As if!

My elder brother started going out by himself at the age of 7, but me I'm never allowed to walk home alone or go out alone till date but when my daddy gives me money I go out alone. Muahahahahahahahahahah but my mom found out when she saw pringle cans on my bed and I was like shit I'm dead.

But look at me now I'm still alive and standing.

I was at school, lonely, depressed, worried that I was the only girl there, of course I wasn't depressed and honestly I couldn't care less if I was with a book or something to entertain me.

But I didn't have any form of entertainment.

Soo I started looking at the guys playing football and the way the elder people were stealing the people from my class's balls. I always thought we were the cool ones but no that was how every j-oner felt but who could care less.

I watched one clearly skillful football player which happened to be in my class but I always thought he was weird but actually he was really smart.

He still did creep me out, I still don't know why.

'Honkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'

I heard my mother honk, I immediately knew it was her, what can I say I take records of honks. Sad Right!.

Well it's time to go home and I can't wait for tomorrow, actually I can because the school work was already giving me headaches.

A/N__ hallo my people I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and it actually surpassed 1440 words hurray a world record not see you later my daffodils.

Should I continue or not? This time I'm for reals if you don't answer I'll just release another chapter and leave that question for you to answer. Bye thanks a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 82.7K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 123K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...