Hailee Steinfeld ONESHOTS (Gx...

By xshlxy_wp

Just a bunch of Hailee oneshots. Her other characters from movies will also be included here! Well mainly Emi... More

Deep Treble pt. 1
Fuck The Rules (Deep Treble pt 2) feat. Beca
It's You
Losing Me Is Better Than Losing You
I'm With You (LMIBTLY cont.)
You Look Happier
Welcome Home
Hero
Talk To Me
Stay With Me (TTM cont)
At My Best
Date Night (At My Best pt. 2)
At My Worst (At My Best pt 3)
HEAR ME OUT (NOT AN UPDATE!)
IT'S UP!! (NOT AN UPDATE)
If I Would've Known
Let Go
Never Again
You're My Savior
You're My Favorite Person (YMS pt 2)
Partners
Attention
Not So Spoiled
It's The Little Things That Matter
Beach Day
Beach Day pt 2
Prank Gone Wrong pt 1
Birthday
Safe Place
Wanted

Surprises

28.6K 304 51
By xshlxy_wp

"Okay, so you'll be sitting on the top row of the audience so she can't see you, right?" I nodded again as True and I walked in to the main part of the studio.

"True... You're more nervous than I am." I chuckled as he just hit my arm.

I'm actually on set of It's Showtime, a hit Philippine TV show and my girlfriend of 7 years, Hailee is actually guesting and gonna be performing. I somehow managed to get a hold of the hosts and the boss of this TV show with a little help from True. No one knows that I'm gonna be here except for the hosts, the camera crews and True and I told them that I wanna surprise Hailee today. Yes, Hailee doesn't know that I'm here. Forgot to tell you that I am also a part of the Military and my enlistment is already over. I haven't told her yet, hence the surprise.

"Well... I'm feeling so excited for a reason I don't know!! That's why I looked more nervous than you. But hey... I know you got this." He smiled as he pat my shoulder. True is Haiz's cousin and my bestfriend. He was the first person that I told about the surprise and the idiot had never been more excited. 😂

"Okay, the audience will be coming in any second now so get to your place now." I said, playfully pushing him away with a chuckle.

"Goodluck, Y/N." He gave me a fist bump before heading to the vip entrance where Hailee is gonna be coming in. Some of the hosts of the show came up to me and talked with me for a bit. I looked at my phone and saw that I got a shit ton of missed calls from my baby which actually makes me amused. I'm an evil girlfriend, I know. 😂

Hailee

Calm down, Hailee. You'll be fine.

Ah damn, I don't know why but I'm getting excited and hella nervous. I tried calling my girlfriend Y/N but it goes straight to voicemail everytime which saddens me so much. I tried again, hoping that she will answer this time.

"Hey it's Y/N!! And Hailee!! We're kinda busy at the moment. Leave a message at Tini's cute bark! Woof! *beep*"

I sighed, giving up the hope of Y/N picking up.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Haiz, why looking so gloomy there cous?" My cousin True walked in. I immediately hugged him, looking for comfort. He immediately hugged back which made me calm down a little bit.

"I've been calling and texting Y/N for God knows how many times already but she's not picking up." I tried not to tear up cause damn, I don't want my make up to smear my face. I still have a performance to do.

"Maybe she's just busy at the base. Y'know... Military stuffs and such." True tried to comfort me which is not working by the way.

"I know she's busy and all but even though she's busy, everytime I call or text her, she replies in a heartbeat. This is the first time she never answered any of my calls and texts." I heard True sigh as he gently pulled away from hugging me.

"Hey, listen to me, kid. You'll be fine, okay? It's gonna be just fine. I assure you. Now you just do your thing and be the superstar that you are, okay?" He gently cupped my face and kissed my forehead. Although True can be an idiot, he's really caring and I'm lucky to have a cousin like him.

"You're right. Thanks, T." I gave a small smile and took a deep breath before heading backstage where I'll be coming out.

---------

"And now!! For our guest... Hailee Steinfeld!!" I heard the crowds' loud cheering as I walked out and wave to their directions.

"Hello, everyone!! It's so good to see you!!"

"Okay, so before Hailee entertains us... How are you? How do you find the Filipino people?" One of the host asked.

"Oh, I'm feeling great! The people in general are amazing. Everyone is so welcoming. They're overflowing with love." I honestly said... Well except for the part when I said I'm feeling great. Kind of.

"Okay, so we actually have a surprise for you, Hailee. Are you excited to see it?" I nodded as I said yes in the most exciting voice that I can and they kinda bought it.

"Roll VTR!!" The host said and I stared at the monitor in front of me. My eyes went wide when I saw Y/N in her military uniform, looking into the camera.

"Hello, Hailee. I'm guessing you're pretty surprised as you watch this video, love. Haha. But uh... I just wanna say that I miss you so damn much. I wish I could be with you on all of your stops for your tour but you know how it is, right? I just wanna remind you that no matter how far I am, I'll always be your number 1 fan. I love you so much, baby. And I will see you soon! Love you, Haiz!!" The video ended up with her sending a flying kiss and wave. I can feel tears trying to break out but I held it in.

I can hear different cheers and coos from the audience and the hosts.

"That's very sweet. I hope everyone has someone like Y/N. How are you feeling right now after watching the video, Hailee?"

"I... I am actually surprised. I mean... I never expected that she'll be sending that video just to remind me that she misses me, she loves me and that she's always my number 1 fan when she can just call or text me those. I feel so damn special right now." I smiled widely.

"We actually have another surprise for you but you will receive it during your performance. So now... Everyone!! Hailee Steinfeld!!" The hosts walked off the stage as the beat of Rock Bottom started to play.

What are we fighting for?
Seems like we do it just for fun
In this, this stupid war
We play hard with our plastic guns

Y/N and I actually wrote the lyrics for this song together before she left for her enlisment 2 years ago. The song was then recorded by me with DNCE led by Joe Jonas.

Breathe deep, bottle it up
So deep until it's all we got
Don't speak, just use your touch
Don't speak before we say too much

It's actually hard being away from the person I love the most for 2 years. 2 years of not feeling her warmth, 2 years of not waking up with her spooning me. 2 years of no one to cuddle with.

You hate me now and I feel the same way
You love me now and I feel the same way
We scream and we shout
And make up the same day, same day

Our relationship was tested in those 2 years. We had arguments and sometimes end up saying hurtful words to each other but then ends up making up the same damn day.

Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom
And I hope that we keep falling
We're on the good side of bad karma
'Cause we keep on coming back for more
We're on the right side of rock bottom
Into you, I just keep crawling
You're the best kind of bad something
'Cause we keep on coming back for more

I was about to sing Joe's part too when suddenly, a very familiar figure stood up from the crowd and the camera suddenly pans to her direction. She was holding another mic and took off the cap she was wearing. Y/N... It's actually Y/N. She smiled sweetly at me as she sang Joe's part and walked down towards me and all I can do was put a hand over my mouth. The crowds'cheering was too loud that I can barely hear the beat of the song.

You get under my skin
More than anyone's ever been
But when we lay in bed
You hold me hard 'til I forget

She then used her free hand to cup my left cheek and she mouthed 'the song baby' and let out a small chuckle as soon as she is in front of me. I immediately gathered my composure and sang together with her.

That you hate me now and I feel the same way
You love me now and I feel the same way
We scream and we shout
And make up the same day, same day

She removed her hand on my cheek and slid them to my free hand and locked our fingers together. We looked at each other as we kept singing the rest of the song.

Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom
And I hope that we keep falling
We're on the good side of bad karma
'Cause we keep on coming back for more
We're on the right side of rock bottom
Into you, I just keep crawling
You're the best kind of bad something
'Cause we keep on coming back for more

Keep on coming back for more
'Cause we keep on coming back for more

She faced me and planted a deep and long kiss on my forehead.

What are we fighting for?
Seems like we do it just for fun
In this, this just stupid war
We play hard with our plastic guns

Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom
And I hope that we keep falling
We're on the good side of bad karma
'Cause we keep on coming back for more
We're on the right side of rock bottom
Into you, I just keep crawling
You're the best kind of bad something
'Cause we keep on coming back for more

Keep on coming back for more
'Cause we keep on coming back for more
Keep on coming back for more
'Cause we keep on coming back for more

She locked eyes with me as soon as the song ended and gave her signature smile that never failed to make my heart jump. I suddenly hugged her tight, making sure I wasn't dreaming. Burying my face at the crook of her neck as I take in her scent confirmed that she's really here. That my baby is really in front of me. I finally let out the tears that I didn't know I was holding in the very moment I felt her arms wrapping around my waist as she pressed small kisses on my head. The crowd were in awe and even the hosts.

"Awww!! This is probably the sweetest thing that ever happened here on live TV." One of the host said.

"Hey, baby. We have an audience." She whispered as she rubbed my back. I pulled away still sobbing a bit. The idiot just laughed as she wiped away my tears and put one arm around my shoulder after doing so.

"Hi, everyone! My name is Y/N, the amazing and beautiful girlfriend of this crying lady beside me." She said through the mic making the crowd laugh a bit while cheering.

"That was an amazing surprise, Y/N!" She got pat by the male host as she just let out a cute chuckle.

"I wouldn't have done it without my bestfriend's help, True. And ofcourse the help of the hosts, camera crews and ofcourse the director of this show." I looked at True's direction as soon as his name was mentioned and he was actually smiling at our direction. A camera man gave him a mic.

"Told you everything will be completely fine, Haiz." He said through the mic, earning chuckles around.

"How dare you hide this from me, O'Brien! You're in cahoots with this gigantour over here? You two are idiots." I pouted, earning laughs and a soft kiss on my cheek coming from Y/N.

"It's called a surprise for that purpose though, baby." Y/N said.

"And aren't you supposed to be at the base? Doing military stuff and such?"

"My enlisment is already over so I'm gonna be wherever you go from now on." She smiled.

"But that video!! You said—"

"That was just to make you think nothing is suspicious." She chuckled.

I looked at her with a pout. "You're mean."

"I don't think so that you'll still be calling me mean after this another surprise, baby." She winked at me.

The hosts looked at each other with a confused look and back at Y/N.

"We thought that sudden duet is the surprise?" One of the host asked her.

"It is. But this is a surprise that only I know. Not even True." I looked at her confused. She removed her arm around my shoulder and reached out for her leather jacket pocket. She suddenly got on one knee as she took out a small familiar velvet box.

"Haiz... We've been together for the past 7 years and those were the most amazing years of my life. I honestly never expected that the little escorting job we had will bring us this far. And I don't want it to end. Not now, not later, not tomorrow, and hell as not ever. I want it to last until the very day we grow old. I can't imagine myself marrying someone else that is not you. So, Hailee Steinfeld... Baby... Will you grant me the desire of marrying you and spending the rest of our lives together until the end of time?" She said as her eyes never left mine. Shimmering brighter than ring.

"Yes. Absolutely yes, Y/N Y/L/N. Damn fucking yes!!" I said as she let out a huge smile with tears on both of our eyes as she took my left hand and slipped the engagement ring on my ring finger.

She immediately stood up and pulled me into a sweet kiss in which I didn't hesitate to reciprocate.

"I love you so damn much, Y/N." I whispered into the kiss..

"I love you so fucking more, Haiz. Forever." She said.

"Now I hate to ruin our own moment here but you have a guesting to finish, baby. Goodluck my superstar." She pecked ny lips as she went to sit with True in the front row. I smiled as the guesting continued, I performed other songs and occasionally go to her, sit on her lap while singing and occasionally give her small kisses, not minding the audience which she mutually thinks.

Fin~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 890 68
Just some hailee one shots because she's cute
524K 8.9K 61
Just a bunch of ideas about Hailee and her characters I have all gathered in one story! [Hailee Steinfeld x reader, Kate Bishop x reader, Emily Junk...
5.2K 110 25
Supernatural One Shots of all kind. That's all folks xD
965K 20.7K 180
The most random one-shots that I can think off, as well as... I mean come on, it's Hailee. She's amazing, sweet and funny! This is also a gxg one-sho...