๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ท๐–š๐–˜๐–™ | แ™ X แดแŽขแš

By sakuramilktea

People have always believed that the mythical creatures never existed. The Wolves, Witches, Demons, and of co... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3. (M)
4.
5.
6. (M)
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. (M)
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. (M)
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

16.

1.1K 43 22
By sakuramilktea

2 weeks later.

"Mr. Kim." I looked up to the nurse who had a clipboard in her hands. I looked towards Jimin who was beside me. He nodded his head towards me which made me relax a bit. Hand in hand we both walked up the the nurse who called my name.

We were currently at a clinic to get and I was going to get an ultrasound for my pregnancy. About 1 week ago I took a test that came out positive as well as 50 more after that to make sure. Jimin was quite sceptical in the beginning on how I got so pregnant fast and we were hoping that the Doctor will have our answers.

It actually took a lot of persuasion to get here. Jimin was by my side the whole time helping me along the way to make sure I stay safe and healthy. We ended having a fight with Jin on our way out the door.

Flashback.

I walked into Jimin's room wearing a baby blue sweater and some flowy pants. It was a comfortable and very breathable outfit. "I'm ready." Over the past few days, I've gotten very close to Jimin that's I've learnt not to stutter while talking around him which was a nice factor in its own.

He turned around with a white substance all over his face. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "What are you doing?"

"It's a face protection for Vampires. We're not aloud to go out into the sun so we used this lotion to protect our skin. It's like a barrier." I nodded my head at his response and walked forwards.

"I wanna help." I put my hands up to his face and started rubbing the lotion into his skin. I stopped by the time he was done and the 2 of us walked out of the room.

We past by the living room where we saw Jin seated reading a book. From the sound of our shoes, he looked up from the book and stared at us. The clothes gave off a 'going out' vibe so he raised his brow.

"Where are you going?" The sentence came out pretty sternly from Jin. Nothing like his own persona, which was alarming on my sense. I don't like that kind of tone.

He also really had no reason for his voice as he still didn't apologize for his mishap. TaeTae has come out a few times from the stress of me carrying a baby again. Jungkook was the one to take care of him the most as he's used to him. He knows and likes him. 

"We're going to the doctor. I just want to make sure Tae is healthy." Jimin didn't lie at all. He is actually very well known for telling the truth. He just...changed up the story a little. But it was true, I'm going to the doctor for a check up. Just on 2 people.

"Why can't I do it, I'm the family doctor." Jin stated which I never knew he was but seemed the most likely to be. Though I wasn't really comfortable with him checking me up. TaeTae is still very hurt from it and being around him right now is just not good for us.

I tugged Jimin's sleeve as a 'let's go' which he looked at me and then smiled. "No I already have an appointment with a Doctor and we're running late for it so good day." Me and Jimin left the house and went on our way to the clinic.

End of flashback.

"Dr. Bae will come in a few minutes. She'll be helping you with the ultrasound." We both thanked the nurse and waited in the room for the Doctor to come. The last name seemed familiar but I didn't think much of it.

"I'm scared." I held Jimin's hand very tightly and had a nervous looked on my face.

"Hey it's going to be alright. I'm here with you every step of the way." His soothing voice helped me calm down. I watched my breathing to make sure I won't have an attack.

Just then the doctor came in.

"Hello-Taehyung?" I looked up to the voice with widened eyes.

"I-Irene?" A single tear slipped down my cheek.

"Your little cell mate told me for her freedom."

Those words replayed in my head. Those haunting words he told me the day that I was alone. Those words said on the day I lost my unborn child to a man because someone I thought I was so close to told them.

"I-I-"

"Tae, I'm so sorry. Yes I did tell them for freedom because I was sick a tired of being in that place for so long and I'm 100% sure that you were to. I thought that if I could get out, I could some how find a way to get you out as well. But that doesn't give a reason that I left you alone with those horrible people and that I made you trust me with your life but ended failing you in the end. I am beyond guilty of what I did that I don't think sorry's are enough. But still I have to say them as I want your forgiveness. So I'm so so so sorry Taehyung."

The way she was kind of talking, it was like as she knew my baby died. But I never told her.

But I decided to push that thought away and just nodded towards her. I was a very forgiving person even from when I was young. But the person needs to show their sorry, express it. They hurt me and I deserve to feel like I finally forgive them. A closure to the situation. But I didn't feel that for this. So she didn't deserve forgiveness. There's still so many pieces missing but the way I like to think of it is that

She killed my baby.

They would have never known that I was pregnant for a very long time. But she brought it up just as I was celebrating the fact that I had a gift of no other. Just as I found hope in my life.

"Well let's get started then." Jimin was beyond confused from our conversation but decided to pass it up and his main focus was Taehyung.

Irene told me to lay down on the bed which I followed and laid down. "This will be a bit cold." She put a blue jelly substance on my belly. (oop I rhymed) It was cold like she said that I flinched a little at.

Jimin stood by my side holding my hand in his very tightly as well as stroking his thumb on my hand. It was very soothing and relaxing.

She started moving the transducer around my belly finding the baby within me. It took a few minutes but she gasped and smiled. "There they are." She moved the monitor to where me and Jimin were. I looked at it seeing a little bean.

A single tear dropped from my eye to the side of my cheek. The first time I actually cry, happy tears. The little sight brought euphoria to me. I looked towards Jimin who was smiling as well. "I will print out some pictures that you guys can take home." I nodded as she wiped off the jelly from my stomach.

We both thanked her and waited in the room. "Did you see it?! It was so tiny!" I was beyond excited. An experience I never felt from my last pregnancy. My last one, I depended on the feeling and connection between me and my baby but this time I actually got to see them growing inside of me.

Dr. Irene came back in and handed me the photos which I stared at oh so dearly. "Now let's talk about your pregnancy." I looked back up to her and nodded.

"It is unusual for a male to become pregnant. It's the first time I've every seen of it. But I have done a lot of research on it and I'm very skilled about it. There was history about it but was never really recorded. Now I advise you that you stay healthy and completely safe during your pregnancy. Little injuries or diets can impact the grower massively. It is heard that males wombs are different to a female and you fertile more quickly and fastly. Reasons why you became pregnant so fast."

I nodded at her statement which made sense to me as well as Jimin who was asking all of those questions.

"Are you the father?" She looked towards Jimin and asked. I actually told Jimin who I really did it with. At first he seemed like kind of mad or something like that. He was angered for some reason which he never told me about but got over it in a little while.

"No I'm not, I'm just accompanying him." Jimin stated the truth.

"Ok well the father has to be by Taehyung's side most of the time. The pregnancy is gonna be hard and will go by pretty fast, around 7 months. Taehyung needs his love and affection, as well as connection towards the kid." I nodded at her words but was really freaking out in the inside.

That means I have to tell Yoongi I'm holding his young. Something I knew I couldn't ignore but I just really didn't want to.

"That's it for today. Your next appointment will be in 2 weeks and by then we should know the gender." Irene smiled at the 2 of us and later left the room after we thanked her.

Me and Jimin had a few conversations about the pregnancy and we also adored the pictures together. "How do I tell Yoongi?" I said worriedly as we made our way to the car.

"Don't worry, he'll come by soon and he's probably not gonna be mad about it. If he is, then I'll take his place as the father for the kid." Jimin reassured me which made me feel less scared.

"Thank you." I took Jimin's jaw and brought it towards my lips giving it a little kiss.

He looked back at me with a small smile. "Of course." And the 2 of us made our way back home.

Irene's p.o.v

I heard the phone ring a few times before a person answered it.

"What?"

"I found him. He came to the clinic. Apparently he's pregnant and had a man with him by the name of Jimin."

"I'll send out my men."

I ended the call with a little smirk on my face.

————————————————————
Bye bye 🌸

Oop what gonna happen??? 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.1K 32
after jungkook goes out of his way to help a sickly-looking stranger on a rainy night, the universe chooses to reward him in the most bizarre and une...
56.6K 3.4K 49
avenoir - n. the desire that memory could flow backward 7 vampires, 1 seer and 1 lost mate. The coven find you to help them find their lost mate, but...
3.8K 167 17
This is a vampire story with 18+ contant .so if you are under 18 don't watch it. And sensitive, vindictive,smรปt,k!ss etc........ so read if you only...
16.5K 1.1K 85
Jungkook wasn't expecting to walk away from his own personal hell to bump into something he couldn't exactly fight. Ready to finally get his life tak...