โœ“ ๐—ฏ.๐—ถ.๐˜.๐—ฐ.๐—ต , mid90s

By winteroIogy

๐‘ฉ.๐‘ฐ.๐‘ป.๐‘ช.๐‘ฏ เฉˆหš โ˜… ๐’๐’๐’. she was physically into him but mentally over... More

๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท.
๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š.
๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š.
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ*
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ*
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ

5.1K 122 84
By winteroIogy

✧;── 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ──; ✧
white mode. font times new roman. smallest font size

𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆
┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊
┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪︎
┊✭ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ✧

"𝒊'𝒎 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 did end up going over to delaney's house after skating with his friends all day. deep down he knew that what they were doing wasn't healthy for the both of them. it would only end up with someone getting hurt. obviously, he shook that feeling of guilt off because he knew no matter how many times they've both cheated on one another and no matter how many fights they had, they'd always love each other.

he loved everything about her; he loved her touch, her voice, her physique, her kisses, the things she would do and say to make him feel good during sex.

delaney was laying on her bed wearing nothing but her black lace bra and jean shorts that she had stolen from estee a while back.

fuckshit was on top of her, kissing her neck and rubbing her inner thigh. her right arm was wrapped around his neck while her left hand was pulling on his hair.

red and purple bruises were forming on the crook of her neck but hey, she really wasn't complaining.

he continued leaving a trail of kisses and love bites down her body until he reached the rim of her pants. he was unzipping her jeans while delaney was laying in the perfect arch waiting for him to do something, anything really.

her jeans were finally slipped off and fuckshit's hands were inching closer i'm closer to her heat. she needed him right now, in more ways than one—

suddenly he stopped; "what the fuck are we even doing?" asked fuckshit. his words slurred due to the fact that they previously had gotten drunk off the twelve pack delaney's mother had flirted her way into copping from the nearby liquor store the day prior...

delaney huffed dejectedly— a conversation was not what she had in mind when she asked him to come over earlier.

"right now you're supposed to fuck me but i guess not huh!" she bluntly told him before getting up and putting back on the jeans that fuckshit had slipped off of her moments prior.

let's just say drunk delaney wasn't the best delaney. she was meaner, ruder and hornier than usual.

"fuck, shit! laney, talk to me! are we back together or not?" he asked in an irritated tone. "i'm fucking sick of this bullshit!" "one minute you want nothing to do with me and the next minute your asking me to get back together and then the minute after that you cheat on me with some irrelevant ugly ass nigga!" he continued.

"look fuckshit, i don't want to get back together this time. this shit is mad toxic and you know it. i know i can't be your friend because it would be too damn hard and we can't be together for obvious fucking reasons and i know i'll come crawling back to you so what the fuck are we supposed to do?! " ranted delaney.

fuckshit held his eyes focused on her glossy satiny lips. her arms were crossed over her chest and she was now leaning on the wooden wall next to her bed. the wall supporting her petite figure while she continued to blabber about their relationship.

"we can just casually hook up or something..." he suggested. already high off the molly he had popped before coming here plus the seven beers he had chugged, he wasn't thinking at all.

the petite wasian girl looked up at him and smirked. it wasn't a dumb idea. that way she could still be with him but not with him— also known as the toxicity of their one year on and off relationship.

"deal." she simply said.

fuckshit lifted an eyebrow. he was caught off guard and he certainly did not see that coming. he was expecting a slap or at least a 'no' but this was odd. delaney was the jealous type so he definitely wanted to see how far it would go before she snapped.

"so you wouldn't mind if i fucked angela sometimes?" he smugly asked.

"no, not at all!" she said through gritted teeth; obviously bothered by the fact that he would even think of doing so. she knew what he was doing though. she knew he wanted to see how far she'd go and quite frankly, she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he had so much power over her.

the rest of their night consisted of not talking and doing unholy things. thank god her mother was gone—

probably passed out in a crackhead's bed after a long night of drinking at ed's bar. a typical day for jill johnson.

•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦

delaney woke up naked from her deep slumber in fuckshit's arms. an old dark grey blanket covering her petite frame. she looked to her side where she saw fuckshit quietly sleeping. she quietly got up not wanting to wake him up and she walked to her mirror.

she admired the work that fuckshit had done on her. her chest and neck were covered in hickeys and there were bruises on her thighs

"shit." fuckshit mumbled. "you're hot as fuck laney." she winked at him but before she could respond, the phone in her room rang.

last summer, she got a job at the local grocery store so she could by herself a phone. her weekdays consisted of working the cash register and hearing old people complaining about the horrible service. she has a sharp tongue so it was very hard for her to not snap at them. the only way she could pass her day was by getting high right before her shift.

the moment she had amassed enough money, she quit in a very... unique way... she flipped the costumers of and slapped the old man that only went there so he could get her in his bed. he disgusted her in every way possible. she was 15 and he was in his mid 40s.

"is fuckshit with you?" a voice she automatically recognized as ray spoke.

"uhh yeah..."

though she did regularly hang out with fuckshit's group of friends, they weren't close at all. she hung out with estee and her little girl and they were super close— beside angela. definitely not angela.

"okay. tell that nigga to come to the shop." stated ray.

"got it." laney responded before hanging up.

"your boys want you at the shop..." fuckshit let out a groan."

the boy with the curly hair got out of bed after mumbling a couple cuss words.

he put on the clothes that he had left in delaney's drawer when they were together and left to join his friends at the skate shop...

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎: 1177

╰──➢ 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
i just KNOW that olans dick is big😌. i just know it man. anyways this story's gonna follow the plot of the movie but there will be some things that are gonna be added in or changed. don't be a silent reader whore✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 211 19
fuckshit x reader ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ/๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž...
19.5K 214 13
oc x ruben they fall in love, that's it. -ฬถ-ฬถ-ฬถ-ฬถ-ฬถ-ฬถ offensive language, violence, sexual content, etc.
261K 5.8K 21
"why do you guys call her rosy?" "because her cheeks always turn rosy when she sees fourthgrade." mid90's oc x fourthgrade -gothlunch, 2019 #1 in...