taken [jason mccann]

By justinslover69

"He took me from my life, my friends, my family. But I still managed to fall in love with him" Copyright © 2... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i ne
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v en
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f o u r
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - s e v e n
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
e p i l o u g e
Sequel Posted
I HAVE DECIDED..
TAKEN : THE REVISED VERSION

t h i r t y

5.6K 155 27
By justinslover69

After we left the boy's offices, we arrived at the club and were greeted by Big.

He had rembered me from a couple of months ago and even gave me a nickname 'Mami'.

He said since I'm Mexican it suits me.

"Thanks big." I giggled at kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you Mami." he laughed and let the others in the club.

"Mami, I like it, sounds sexy." Jason smirked.

"I do too." I laughed and pecked his lips. I looked around us and sighed in content. I knew I was going to have fun tonight.

"Alright, I haven't been to a club in weeks. Let's go dance." Cassie said in a determined tone, while dragging Cameron to the dance floor.

He was stumbling to get there considering he was already drunk, along with Carter.

"I'm going to hit on-" Carter burped "those chicks over there." he pointed to a group of girls who looked like they had no idea what they were doing. "Peace bitches." he slurred and walked towards them.

The rest of the group and I just laughed and went our separate ways. "Let's dance babe?" Jason asked with a bite on his lip.

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. 'Don't' by Ed Sheeran Don Diablo Remix was playing as we started to dance.

I moved my body to the beat and Jason just smirked looking me up and down.

Jason then grabbed me by the hips and I grinded against him.

He groaned behind me and I smirked and bit my lip. I put more pressure on him and his moaning was like muic to my ears.

"Babe if you don't-oh fuck-stop now I might cum infront of everyone." he rasped in my ear.

I giggled and stopped dancing on him. I turned my body around and brought his lips to mine.

Our lips made a big smack and I pulled away with a smile on my face. I felt so happy, probably the happiest I've ever been. Jason made me happy, he really did love me and I really did like him.

Did I love him? I don't know...He does make me happy, but then he's my kidnapper and I felt as if I was betraying my family.

Oh stop it Aubrey! You need to stop doing this! 'You're so fucked up in the head, that you don't know your feelings for him!' I thought to myself.

"I love you Aubrey." he whispered and nudged our noses together.

My throat hitched and I gulped "And I like you." I simply said and smiled.

Jason's face turned from a huge grin to sad, disappointed grin.

"Jase-" "Come on let's go sit back down, yeah?" he asked. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

I felt so guilty that I didn't say it but I don't know how feel. I wish I did or else I would've said it back.

We walked up to our normal VIP section where everybody was at.

As soon as I got there Pauline jumped out of her seat and ran to me "Aubrey please come with me to the bar. Buzzkill over here-" she gestured her head to Alex "just wants to smoke hookah." she mumbled.

"Yeah come on." I laughed and we walked down the stairs.

"So I saw the face Jason had when you guys came upstairs..." she started as we sat down on the booth.

"Yeah," I sighed "It was just-well-complicated." I breathlessly chuckled. 'More then complicated.' I thought.

"Let me guess, he said you loved him and you don't if you feel the same way." she stated without a hestiation.

I furrowed my eyebrows and whipped my head around to face her.

How did she know? Maybe she went through the same the thing with Alex.

"How did you know?" I asked with confusion written all over my face.

"I went through the same thing with Alex. Don't worry your confused feelings will find themselves eventually." she sighed and lightly smiled.

Hearing that made me feel slightly better. It gave me clarfication that my feelings would clean themselves up one day.

We stood talking for a few more minutes then the bartender walked near us but had his back facing to us.

His back looked slightly familar to me, like the body frame, but I couldn't quite put my finger on who this person was.

"Hello ladies what can I get for you?" Oh shit, it couldn't be. He turned around and dropped the shot glasses he had in his hands once he saw me.

David, my ex-boyfriend.

"Aubrey?" his eyebrows furrowed.

This was not good, he would see me, tell my parents, the cops, and then they would come to get Jason.

"Aubrey I need a- Oh shit." Carla cussed once she saw David. She and the girls hate him for cheating on me. They always said he wasn't good for me.

"What the hell are you doing here? Do you know how worried everyone is? Your family, Leah, Jenny, even me!" he yelled at me. I stood there frozen still thinking of what to do. Then it finally hit me, spring break.

"Carla, Pauline, I'll be back." I stated while looking David straight in the eye "And you, you're coming with me." I demanded David.

He existed from behind the bar and followed me to the halls where the rest rooms were. "What the hell is going on Aubrey?" he snapped at me.

"Shh and let me explain ya dumbass." I growled at him. I was going to blackmail him, I was going to blackmail him good.

"Something happened and I had to go away for awhile, but I'll be back soon, ok?" I said.

David was shaking and had anger but excitement in his eyes, "What happened? Are you-you in trouble? Is someone after you?" he asked.

I shook my head and said "No, no I'm fine, I'm safe. But you have to promise you won't tell my parents."

Anger glowed in his eyes and that's when he started yelling "No! I'm going to tell them and you are going to come home! Aubrey listen, the cops can help."

"No they can't David! I'm protecting my whole family here, ok?! David you have to promise me you won't tell my parents." I said with pleading eyes.

I was practically begging him which I hardly ever do.

"No Aubrey, you're going home." he grabbed onto me. I looked down at my arm and felt his grip become tighter.

"Spring Break 2013." I simply said and his eyes turned cold. I could sense his fear and desperation coming from his eyes.

"You wouldn't." he glared at me.

"I would," I said as I pulled my arm away from him "I got alot of shit on you that could put you in jail for the about 7 years. You tell my family and I won't be afraid to call the cops and tell them everything you did that week." I threatned.

His eyes were filled with fear and his grip was loosing on me "I'm pretty sure that 15 year old girl's dad and cops are looking for you right now in Flordia. You are 19, isn't illegal to have sex with a minor and work as a bartender?'' I asked.

Spring Break 2013 was the week David cheated on me,or at least one of the many times he cheated on me, with a 15 year old. He was 18 at the time, a grown man by law.

The father of the girl found out about them and sent a search team of cops looking for him.

I was the only one that knew it was a 15 year old considering she slept with my then boyfriend. Also, he did a whole lot of drugs when I wasn't with him.

I would never use that against him but to protect my family and Jason, I will.

"Fine," he stated and let go of my arm "I won't tell your family, if you don't rat me out to the cops about that week." he barked.

His eyes still showed fear and his arm was now shaking with anger. "Deal. Now if you don't mind, I need you to serve me a tequila shot please." I smirked and walked away from him.

This was going to be fun.

David's POV

I watched as the little bitch walked away from me. I know she would use that week against me if I told her family.

I just don't understand why she wouldn't want me to tell her family. Was she in danger? I can help her if she is but it's the same old Aubrey, always independent and stubborn.

Her family was going crazy looking for her, I did everything I could to comfort them. And Carla! She lied to Mr. and Mrs. Vasquez saying she didn't know where Aubrey was.

Even though we aren't togther, I will always have that special place in my heart for her.

Aubrey is special, you can't find another girl like her.

Ringing came from my phone and I dug into my pocket. I looked at the screen and immediatly groaned when I saw Ben McCann calling.

"What?" I snapped into the phone, I didn't want his bullshit today.

"How was the reunion with Aubrey?" he chuckled into the phone.

Aubrey? How the fuck did he know about her?

"How did you know?" I asked in confussion.

"She my boy, is Aubrey Vasquez, Jason's girl." he stated and my whole world went blank.

No, no, it can't be her.

Fuck, everything makes sense now. She doesn't want me telling her family because she likes Jason and if she leaves, he'll do something to her family.

She's also the meat Ben wants.

"Please don't tell me she's the meat you want tonight." I breathed into the phone.

I couldn't drug Aubrey, I could never harm Aubrey or put her in danger.

"Take a good look at her David. Does she look like the description I explained to you earlier?" he asked.

I looked at Aubrey's outfit and apperance, she was wearing the exact thing Ben described to me and match the description of the girl he told me about.

"Yes." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I couldn't hurt Aubrey, I just couldn't put her in danger. "I'm not doing it Ben. I can't do that to Aubrey." I protested into the phone.

I stared at Aubrey from a distance, she was smiling, she was so happy, the happiness I've ever seen her actually.

She was with Jason and they were laughing and pecking him on the lips.

I was happy for her, beyond happy for her actually.

She finally found her happniess and her soul mate, you can just tell they love each other by the way they look at each other, I would hate to ruin this for her.

I treated her like a dick the whole time we were together, she desrves to be happy with Jason. "Yes you will David." he chuckled "Aubrey isn't the only one that knows about that week in Florida." he informed me.

My heart stopped and I felt fear rise up in me again. "How? How did you know?!" I snapped into the phone.

"You are one of my men, and were a new recurit at the time when you slept with that girl, I had some people follow you and Aubrey when you went away that week. Oh don't worry, your secrets safe with me. As long as you do as we told you to." he demanded and barked.

I sighed and felt my palms start to sweat.

I took a good look at Aubrey and felt guilty for what I was about to do.

I took the pill I had out of my pocket and cussed at myself.

"I'll do it, but you aren't going to hurt her. You lay one finger on her or mistreat her in anyway I swear I will kill you in a second." I growled into the phone then hung up.

I walked back to the bar with so much rage and hatred towards Ben.

If he did hurt Aubrey or that little bitch Sasha does anything to her, I will kill them.

I poured the tequila into the shot glass then put the pill into the drink and watched it dissolve.

I felt so guilty for doing this, I knew why Ben wanted her but knowing Aubrey, she's tough enough to handle them on her own.

"Here you go." I smiled and handed the shot to Aubrey. She slightly smiled and downed the shot.

I clentched my fist thinking about what was about to happen, and it wasn't going to be pretty.

_________________________

Aubrey's POV

Everything felt like such a blur to me. People were talking, the music was playing, but I felt do dazzed out of it.

Everything was going in a circle for me. I felt like I could just throw up and pass out right now. I actually think I am.

"Aubrey!" I heard a famliar voice call for me. I opened my eyes but soon shut them cause everything was spinning.

"Let's get her to the rest room." I heard somebody else say.

I felt myself being picked up and both of my arms being thrown on somebody's shoulders.

They dragged me into the restroom and brought me into the stall.

I sat on my knees leaning over the toliet. I felt so out of it and didn't have control over anything. I felt weak.

"Come on Aubrey thow up already. It's cold in here!" I heard Carla yell.

"Yeah come on Aubrey! The baby is probably freezing." Cassie's teeth clattered.

"Carla..." I whispered.

Something wasn't right but I didn't know what it was.

"Ow!" I heard Cassie scream before her feet were dragged out of the stall.

"Who the fuck are you-Hey!" Carla now yelled and she got dragged away too.

I used all the energy I had to stand up and see what was going on.

When I turned to face the girls, I gasped at what I saw.

Two men were holding each of the girls with their hands over their mouthes and guns pressed to their foreheads.

Muffle screams came from the girls mouths and tears poured down their cheeks. "Let them go!" I slurred and became glossy eyed.

"Come with us and we will." one of the men said. The other men now pressed the gun to Cassie pregnant belly and that made her scream more.

"I'll go! Just don't hurt them or the baby! Please." I begged while crying.

They let go of the girls and grabbed me by the arms. I looked at the girls who were both crying and thanking me with their eyes.

"Tell Jason that he knows where to find Aubrey." they said before they walked me to the bathroom door.

"Aubrey!" "No don't take her!" "Please." I heard the girls cry before everything went black.

_________________________

Well shit. Holy, I've had Backpack stuck in my head the entire morning but I ain't complaint tho, it's jam. thank you guys so much for your comments you make my heart melt ❤️- Sammi xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 38.1K 72
Eu fui o arqueira, eu fui a presa Gritando, quem poderia me deixar, querido Mas quem poderia ficar? (Eu vejo através de mim, vejo através de mim) Por...
169K 8.3K 59
• Onde Luíza Wiser acaba se envolvendo com os jogadores do seu time do coração. • Onde Richard Ríos se apaixona pela menina que acabou esbarrando e...
127K 12.4K 23
⚽️ 𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘 𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮 perde seu pai por uma fatalidade. Nisso, teria que passar a morar com sua mãe e seu padrasto, o que era seu pesadelo. Em mei...
159K 7.5K 22
Richard Ríos, astro do futebol do Palmeiras, tem uma noite de paixão com uma mulher misteriosa, sem saber que ela é a nova fisioterapeuta do time. Se...