The Devil from Heaven // Solby

By BiB1tch

His eyes were the perfect shade of blue. His smile so bright it could light up the night sky. His blue-tipped... More

A/n
ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ ØNɆ: Sam
ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ ŦWØ: Colby
A/n
ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ ŦĦɌɆɆ: Sam
ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ FØᵾɌ: Colby
ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ FƗVɆ: Sam
ȻĦȺⱣŦɆɌ SƗX: Colby
Chapter Seven: Colby
Chapter Eight: Sam
Chapter Nine: Sam
Chapter Eleven: Sam
Chapter Twelve: Colby
Chapter 13: Sam

Chapter Ten: Colby

36 1 0
By BiB1tch

         When I came home after school, neither of my parents was there. At first, this didn't bother me as my mom was usually working at this time, but then I remembered that my dad was back in town. I quickly called my mom, relieved when she picked up and told me she was alright. She hadn't seen my dad today, which was a relief. When I was younger, he threatened us a lot-mainly me, though. Sometimes they were empty threats, but they still left a mark. Seems like that didn't change, I thought to myself, remembering the previous day. My dad didn't come back after threatening me to clean his mess, though I cleaned it anyway. When I was done on the phone with my mom I locked myself in my room and started my homework. 
         A few hours passed and there was a knock on the front door. I got up to go answer it, then paused. At first, I thought it would be my mom, but she has a key to the house, so it couldn't be her. Plus, she has a late shift tonight. Another knock came from the front door; I tensed, realizing who it could be. I had to answer the door, or else things wouldn't go well for me. I rushed downstairs, not wanting to make my dad wait at the door any longer-that would only piss him off. I got to the door and braced myself; throwing the door open, I jumped back so he couldn't have a swing at me. 
         It was only when I felt no pain that I looked up; relief and a slight embarrassment flooded through me as I saw not my dad, but Brennen Taylor standing at the door. I stood up straight and sighed in relief. "Brennen," I said. "You scared the crap out of me." I let him into the house and lead him into the living room. "So, what's up?" I asked as if nothing had happened.
         "If anything I should be asking you that question," he said, his tone joking. I let him into the house and followed him to the living room. Brennen sat on the couch to the left of the room and I sat on the couch opposite him. "So what was that?" He asked, his tone now serious. 
         I looked down before replying. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." I doubted he believed me, even before he pressed on. 
         "Oh,  so you didn't jump away from the door when you opened it?" I looked up a bit at that.           "You caught that?" I asked quietly, slightly embarrassed. 
         "Yes, Colby, I caught that. Now can you please just tell me what's going on?" He asked, sounding worried. I looked up at him now and saw the concern in his eyes. 
         "Okay, fine. I'll tell you," I say reluctantly. "My dad's back in town, Brennen." 

         When Brennen left my house, it was around nine o'clock. My mom would be home in about an hour. I decided to go back to my room. I had left my phone there and it was on silent, so I didn't realize how many notifications I had. They were all texts and missed phone calls. Who the hell would be so eager to talk to me? I wondered until I saw who they were from. 
Sam. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
561K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...