Gods of Olyumpus

By Lily-Carnation

"The prophecy states clearly that seven gods shall share one bride" Who knew that would lead on a whole cind... More

P R O L O G U E

C H A P T E R O N E

2 0 0
By Lily-Carnation

◇◇◇◇

Athens , Greece

"Amalia make sure you come back by dinner or so help me I'll make you kneel outside!" My mother yelled as I slipped my shoes on running outside.

I sighed feeling the fresh air blow in my hair I start to skip down to the market hailing villagers as I passed I stopped by an alley hearing yelling and whimpering.

I peeked aroudn the side seeing the Hun twins bullying another boy I sneaked behind them and punched Daehyun the impact of the hit sended him flying into a villagers stand.

"A-Amalia" Jaehyun stuttered out seeing my intense glare he immediately ran away helping his brother up and running for his life.

I turned my attention back on the boy who was panting he was battered and bruised I smiled seeing the two black eyes they gave him I laughed putting bandages on his cutes and scrapes.

"You look like a panda!" I watched his eyes widen before he smiled as I helped him up.

"My name is Amalia" I took my hand out of my coat pocket to shake "Kim Seokjin" the boy said brushing the dirt off his shirt I finally noticed how cute he looked.

"Amalia Redstone!"  "Bye panda!" I yell as I run home for dear life.

Meanwhile_

Jin sat there watching the short enegetic girl run away Jin shook his head smiling like a dork. Panda? What in the world made her name me that.

I used my healing powers to heal my wounds and cuts in the alley. I started at my scroll seeing a new task appear on it in bols letters.

Hang Out with Amalia

Okay now I just need to find out where she lives easy peasy since this is an entire village and houses are almost fused together I groan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
587K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
396K 19.1K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
126K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...