Fated [Jikook ff] ✅

Door mybiasisjimin

I was woken up from my short nap when the sudden nauseous feeling hit me, and I lurched to the bathroom. "Thi... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44: Last Chapter
Additional Chapters Ideas.
Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning (2)
Additional Chapter 2 : Website
Additional Chapter 2 : Website (2)
Additional Chapter 2 : Website (3)
2020 Watty Awards
100K Read Thank You Short Story
100K Read Thank You Short Story (2)

Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning

15.2K 709 33
Door mybiasisjimin

Warning : Smut

Jungkook's POV

I trapped Jimin in between my arms on the bed as he tried to run away from me as soon as he was out the bathroom to see our five years old daughter, Minji and almost one year old son, Hyun.

"Kookie, I need to go or Minji will be late for school," Jimin tried to pry my hands away and lifted his body to get up from the bed.

I refused to let him go though.

Not with him being only in bathrobe with nothing underneath like this.

"Don't worry. It's still early," I made him lie down his back on the bed again, and started leaving kisses on his exposed neck and shoulder.

"J-Jungkook," he still tried to stop me, controlling himself from falling into my seduction.

"Just a quick one, please? I really miss you, Jimin" I begged without really removing my mouth from his body, desperately wanting to have Jimin after a few weeks of being unable to do so due to my increasing workload at the office.

Jimin was also busy with the kids as Minji was now already in kindergarten, and he had to juggle between taking care of our two babies and handling the house, that we almost have no time for only the two of us.

"Just once, okay?" Jimin gave in, undoing his bathrobe and letting me admire his beauty that I couldn't get enough of even after these years.

"Baby, you're so beautiful. You know that?" I traced his skin with my fingers, and Jimin shuddered before he grabbed my hand, taking my fingers into his mouth, sucking on it without me telling him to do so.

His other hand pulled my chin upwards to look into his eyes, and I felt my pants getting tighter as Jimin batted his eyes lashes at me as he sucked my fingers.

Already shirtless, I took of my sweatpants with my free hand and climbed the bed immediately, joining Jimin who had turned his back on me after letting go of my now wet fingers. He was laying on his front with hips up, giving me a good look of his hole.

"Fuck, baby" I cursed under my breath, feeling attacked.

"Hurry, Kookie" Jimin swayed his ass a little to tease me, accompanied with a naughty giggle leaving his mouth.

I didn't waste any time and slipped one finger in, and the giggle was immediately replaced with a soft gasp by the omega. Jimin's sexy voice started filling the room as I twirled my middle finger around inside him.

Slipping another finger shortly after that, Jimin was panting heavier as I scissored him, stretching and loosening him up for me. My fingers were now also coated with his slick, and the view hardened my dick even more than a few seconds ago.

"K-Kookie - mpphh!" Jimin muffled his moans into the pillow as I proceeded putting in the third finger, curling it just the way Jimin would go crazy since I would push on his sensitive spot everytime I do it. A few times making him mewled and putting him on edge on purpose, enjoying the way he clenched around my fingers, Jimin unhid his face from the pillow and turned to me.

"Ahh, stop teasing me, Kookie. I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that," Jimin erotically whined, and I pulled out my fingers right after that, earning a whimper from him.

Not wanting to tease the omega and torture my abandoned throbbing length anymore, sinful gasps left Jimin's lips as I pushed my tip into him, and I slowly slid inside until I was balls deep.

Cursing out and almost rolling my eyes at how good Jimin felt around me, I let him get used to my length a little before I started moving. Everytime with Jimin felt like my first time and it was crazy at how much I had to control myself from following my instinct and ram into him mercilessly, wrecking him up.

Jimin sometimes allowed me to let my wolf loose, but I knew better that Jimin loved the slow and romantic love-making more that the rough ones.

The pace soon built up as I went faster, and Jimin moaned my name endlessly when I thrusted deep inside him, successfully touching his prostate with every thrust. His face was buried into the pillow with his fingers gripping the bedsheet tight, but I could tell that he was pleasured from the way he kept on clenching my length.

"Turn around, baby. I need to see your face," I breathed out in between pants, wanting to see my beautiful omega as I do him.

Obediently, Jimin turned and lied on his back, lifting his legs to his chest and gave me the entrance I needed. In one full thrust, I slammed back into Jimin, earning a loud beautiful moan from the equally beautiful omega under me.

This was one of those times where I was glad that the main room was soundproofed, thus it helped us having our intimate moments without worrying about being heard by our babies in the other rooms.

I got down and captured Jimin's lips with mine, and Jimin was quick to reciprocate the kiss, circling his arms around my neck. The kind of kiss we shared during times like this was usually messy but always my favorite, since I could taste Jimin to my fullest without him being shy or trying to run away from it.

Jimin in the middle of our sex was seductive, shameless, confident, expressive and sometimes demanding, making me fell for his charms all over again for this side of Jimin, the one he never showed when we were not alone.

"I'm near, baby" I told through the kisses, and Jimin hugged me closer as he locked his legs around my waist.

"Do it inside," he requested, and I happily obliged, loving the times when I can fill him up, and the feeling of accomplishment when I saw my cum dripping out of Jimin.

With a few last thrusts, Jimin came first and I followed close, hugging the omega tight as I ride out my high. Jimin trembled as I filled him to the brim, and I peppered his face with kisses, whispering loves like every other time we did this.

After taking a few moments to calm down, his eyes slowly came back to focus on everything around him and I smiled lovingly as Jimin focused on me.

"Should I take a leave today and help you with the kids?" I asked, still being inside him.

"Nnhh - n-no, Kookie. You said you're busy," he stuttered, still sensitive down there, as I moved a little to prevent myself from lying flat on him.

"I've finished all those jobs yesterday, baby" muttering a single 'sorry' but secretly loving the sounds my omega let out everytime I moved, I told him about my job being done at the office.

"Really?" his eyes sparkled with a smile on his face as he looked up to me that was still hovering over him. Smiling to the precious omega, I dived in for a deep kiss this time, feeling grateful for having Jimin and admiring how he could be so happy with just simple things.

Jimin whimpered into the kiss as I slowly pulled out my member from inside him, and breathed out heavily we after broke apart. I got out of the bed and cleaned ourselves up by briefly wiping the mess on our body with Jimin's bathrobe that was left scattered by the bed. I then pulled the omega into my arms for a cuddle after dressing him with one of my large tees and slipping myself back into my sweatpants.

"So, should I help you today?" I asked again, and Jimin tilted his head to look up at my face.

"If it's not too much for you, I'd love your help, Kookie" he turned to his side and hugged me, legs tangled with mine.

"Okay then, I'll take a leave today. You should go back to sleep," I rubbed his back and pulled the comforter up to cover our bodies, softly lulling him back to sleep.

"But Minji needs to bring some water colour for her art class and I haven't packed them for her yet," despite protesting about it, Jimin's eyes were closing and I quietly cooed at how he rubbed his eyed sleepily and moved closer to my chest, searching for warmth.

"I'll do it. You should sleep for now, and I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready, deal?" I played with his hair softly with my fingers, knowing that Jimin could easily fall asleep when someone played with his hair.

"Mhmm. Thank you, Jungkookie" he muttered, cheeks squished on my chest.

"No. Thank you, Jimin. I'm sorry that I got so busy these past few weeks that I couldn't really help you take care of our babies," I apologized, hugging him closer and left butterfly kisses on his shoulder to show how sorry I felt towards the small omega.

"...'skay. Love you," Jimin just shook his head and fell deeper into his slumber, and I chuckled at how clingy he got everytime we cuddle to sleep.

"I love you too, babe. Sleep tight," I said, still replying to him even though I wasn't sure if he heard it or not.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

129K 7.8K 31
A man waved his hand to make me stop, and although I was wary of the guy, he looked sober though. Standing straight with such handsome business smile...
166K 5.8K 13
"Ouch!" I hissed at the pain. "Why?! What happened, baby? Are you hurt?" Jungkook burst into the room, startling me a little. "Jungkook, I'm okay,"...
85.2K 4.8K 43
'Work. Out of the country. One month or more.' Was what you texted me a few days ago. Just like everything was planned out, your absence made it easi...
366K 19.9K 51
"For the last time Jungkook, how many times do I have to tell you to not go to the pack borders? You might be an alpha but it's dangerous-" "Yes it i...