Perfshrektion

By grest_20

Shrek is a sad boi bc he can't fly. But that's ok bc he has Sandy the Squirrel -- wait no -- he has Tadashi H... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

10 2 0
By grest_20

Once upon a time in a big ol steamy swamp, Shrek looked up at the stars and sighed.

I wish i could fly, he thought longingly. Then he wept.

Tears cascaded from his deep brown orbs. The big, incredibly handsome green man was feeling rather blue. He longed, desperately, for.....

a she-squirrel.

Why? 

Well, not just any she-squirrel, a special she-squirrel. Just like the one on SpongeBob. But he had a slight problem there. Shrek couldn't swim or breathe underwater for very long. So, he decided to settle for the hunk of a man that was Tadashi Hamada.

His underwater she-squirrel princess Sandy would have to stay lonely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
597K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...