sense 'n sensuous โ€ข ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๏ฟฝ...

By archiearchives

๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ... More

disclaimer and reminders
i | main characters
ii | synopsis
1.| warning
2.| stranger
3.| stop
4.| eyes
5.| facade
7.| silence
8.| stubborn
9.| imperfect
10.| civil
11.| cheerleader
12.| rivalry
13.| victor
14.| friends
15.| smile
16.| favors
17.| parents
18.| embrace
19.| dedication
20.| snap
21.| karma
22.| aligned
23.| lunch
24.| umbrella
25.| crumbs
26.| hide
27.| worries
28.| blink
29.| endeared
30.| stars
31.| crazy
32.| more
33.| baby
34.| quickie
35.| ghost
36.| selfish
37.| sorry
38.| love
epilogue
A Message

6.| change

5.3K 388 103
By archiearchives

"If you remember the one I'm talking about. You know. Jeon Jungkook right here is the president of the student council."
Jimin wiggled his eyebrows implying that his joke from the other day should be a secret of him and Lisa only.

Of course she got the hint, so she grinned. Jungkook released her hands but not giving up his devilish smile like how Lisa describes. Although confused, she decided to play it cool and pretend she doesn't want to smack his pretty face. Oh how tempting.

"Jimin," she gave the guy a side smile, "I thought the president would be a stone cold figure because of rumors, but meeting him now... he is especially warm."
She widened her eyes and stared at Jungkook that almost, highlight almost backed off. He didn't wipe his smile though, instead he even chuckled lightly.

Jimin butted in, "He's nice with girls, but with guys like me, heh."

Nice with girls? Lisa thought. Is she not a girl? She gave everything to prevent herself from rolling her eyes, she's annoyed.

"Don't ruin my reputation like that, Jimin, you know I'm a nice person."
Nice person my ass, did he bump his head or something? Lisa thought.

Taehyung popped the cap of a bottled soda then decided to join the conversation, "Well JK is nowhere nice." He slumped his back on the sofa, it made a thud, Lisa almost worried but he looks fine so back to the main topic. Jungkook.

"So how many papers do you want to check tomorrow, Tae?"
Jungkook said, although his voice is stern the softness and kindness in it is rather noticeable. Lisa realized Jungkook must have a soft spot for Taehyung and Jimin, something she didn't expect Jungkook is capable of having. Did she really just met him in the worst way possible?

"You always overwork people under you, give me a goddarn break."
Taehyung sipped on his drink, surprisingly, Jungkook doesn't seem to mind the way he talks to him, he even jokes with them. The way the guy is acting right now confuses the hell out of Lisa, which is his true personality and which is an act?

"Noona, you know the drill."
Jimin wrapped an arm around Hye Soo's shoulders, his older sister shrug him off with a glare.

"Park Jimin, as you can see, the café is full today, do you expect me to serve you?" True to her words, weekends is a full house for the shop, there's little to none vacant PCs and she has to handle everyone.

"Alright alright we will treat ourselves then, Lisa see you later."
Jimin patted her shoulders, Taehyung gave her a smile while Jungkook didn't spare her a last glance. Heh, after all, he's still a jerk.

"For now, I will just assign you on the counter, the price list is on the desk and if you don't have any change left, just inform me. For days like this, the computer usually acts up so I need to attend the customers. Call me when you need something, okay?"
The Park siblings probably got a habit of tapping shoulders before leaving because Hye Soo also did it. Although she really need it for a fact, especially at times like this that she's secretly panicking.

There are a lot of thoughts going around Lisa's mind. What if she mess up? What if she accidentally give the wrong change or order? She can't possibly take that—

"Excuse me."
Her head shot up after hearing an English speaking word, there's a hint of foreign accent to it. To her surprise, it's from a Korean. She cannot describe her hair distinctively, it goes between blondé and orange. Her figure is slim, torsos extended and a swan-like neck, she thought she's really beautiful.

"Yes, how may I help you?"
She thought the girl probably doesn't speak Korean so she initiated to talk in English furthermore.

The girl smiled shyly, after tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, she cleared her throat.
"I'm looking for Hye Soo eonnie, I am Chaeyoung, by the way."
Chaeyoung extended her hand, Lisa gladly accepted it. They shook their palms for a second before she answered.

"I am Lisa, eonnie is probably attending customers, should I call her?"

"Yes, please, thank you very much."

Needless then, Hye Soo suddenly came, in her hands is a tray containing empty mugs and wrappers. Lisa immediately helped her carry, the older muttered a small "thanks" then she noticed the tall blondé standing.

"Chaeyoung!"
She greeted Chaeyoung with a tight hug, the girl hasn't been showing up lately and it almost worried her.

"Eonnie, how have you been?"

She spoke in a perfect Korean, Lisa realized that she must be fluent with two languages, somehow she's amazed, although she is a multilingual herself.

"It's been a long time since your visit here, and you seldom answer my texts, is it your goal to make me worry for your clumsy ass?"

"I had to fix documents for my transfer, also I was busy looking for a place lately."

"Oh well, we should probably just tall later, this is my assistant here, Lisa, talk to her and don't scare her off!"

"Eonnie, I'm not even scary."

Hye Soo jokingly grimaced before leaving the two alone. Chaeyoung immediately sat beside Lisa, curious about the girl.

"So you don't speak Korean?"

"I do speak Korean."

Chaeyoung made a comical gasp, her eyes wide with hands covering her mouth.
"Oh really? But are you a foreigner?"

Lisa nodded while jotting down the purchase of a customer.
"I am from Thailand, I recently moved here."

"Oh gosh, alone?"

"Yeah, well it's not like I have a choice, my mom has to take care of our business in my homeland."

"How hard must it have been for you? While me I'm struggling and hesitating to live alone."
Chaeyoung stared at her nails for a long time, almost zoning out.

"I can give you the contact number of the agent I bought a unit from, who knows we might be neighbors."

"What? That's so nice of you! I mean it would be hella better to buy a unit from someone reliable, I don't want to mess up."

"Why are you finding a unit, anyway?"

"I'm transferring school, actually, Naekkum School of Arts, that's why I came here to meet Jimin, he's part of the council so I thought I could ask for a little help."

By the mention of the guy's name, Lisa's ear perked up.
"Ohh, you know Jimin?"

Chaeyoung gave her a tight lip smile before nodding timidly.
"We knew each other since we were like babies, I've been dealing with that manwhore for how many years now."

"Pfft, Jimin seems a nice guy."

Chaeyoung made a horrified expression, "Oh gosh, don't tell me he performed his witchcraft on you!"

"What?"

"Is he flirting with you?" Chaeyoung's eyes narrowed to Lisa, it made her gulp. But flirting? Nah, no way in hell, she thought.

"Of course not! He's just kind to me."

"Then you passed the vibe check, don't fall for that dwarf."
Lisa let out an ugly laugh, she can't believe Chaeyoung behind her innocent face has a sharp tongue.

"So is he upstairs?"
Chaeyoung pointed the door, she probably goes there frequently.

"Yeah, with the other guys."

"Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"Yeah, you know them two?"

"Of course, I told you we were friends since then."

"Woah, you managed to be friends with someone like Jungkook for that long?"
After saying that, Lisa's eyes widened in realization. She could've offended Chaeyoung!

Luckily, Chaeyoung doesn't seem to take it seriously. Instead, she chuckled lightly.
"I guess people change, maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. But honestly, I don't blame him."

Lisa fell silent thinking about what did really happen to Jungkook that makes him act the way he is? Did she poorly judged him?

"Lisa, have you ever lost someone very dear to you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.1K 22
When the teacher assigned lisa to tutor jungkook because he is a transferee.after their first day of tutor jungkook invited lisa for dinner to get to...
7.7K 261 36
Tสœแด๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑสœแด€แด…แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ ส€แด‡แด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แด แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด„ส€แด€แดขษชแด‡ส€......ส™แดœแด› แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ษขแด‡แด› แด„แดแดแด˜สŸษชแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส ๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡........ BTS ๊œฐแดส€ แดกสœแดแด แด‹ษชสŸ...
8.7K 321 17
"Not All Fairy Tales Have Happy Endings" - สŸษชsแด‹แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s แด€ษดแด… sสœแดส€แด› sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s _____________________ -๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”- -๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง -๐‹๏ฟฝ...
806K 35.1K 66
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. "Why can't I act normal when I'm with you?" IN WHICH he is too shy to confess and she is too silly to not...