Chaennie | One Shots

By BlinkBp2016

Reasons to read : They are hot together. And the oneshots will try to justify the hotness of this power coup... More

I hate my boss!
Furrrr!
Can I Love You?
Can I Love You? (part 2)

4crackheads

2.9K 72 46
By BlinkBp2016

"Good work everyone!" Lisa said exhausted as they finished their last session of dance practice.

Jisoo lie flat on her back not being able to reply and just gave a thumbs up.

"Yeah good job you guys" Jennie gave an encouraging clap, out of breath.

Rosé smiled brightly at all of them, with her face glistening.

It was near 8 p.m and the four girls were working hard daily for their new comeback.

On their way back to their dorms, Jennie sluggishly held Rosé's arm and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Should I give you a piggy back ride" Rosé asked with a grin.

Jennie lightly shaked her head in denial "No Rosiee, you're also tired"

"Step aside your flirting asses!" Jisoo rolled her eyes wanting to reach her room and collapse on her bed.

Lisa let out a small yawn walking beside them "Rosé, you were called by that frog today, what did he say?"

"Hey we decided on toad, limario!" Jisoo corrected Lisa while still ahead of the group.

Lisa rolled her eyes "Fine! Toad it is"

Rosé let out a small chuckle at the nicknames and then her face changed back to a serious expression "Well, he wanted me to meet for a contract tomorrow. He didn't tell the details but he seemed pretty serious... It might be a PR stunt or something "

Jennie's hands stiffed on Rosé's arm as she continued to listen.

"Come on do we really need that?" Lisa stated as a matter of fact.

"He already made Jendueki suffer with that previous one and now he wants to do the same to you" Jisoo shaked her head in displeasure.

Jennie stayed quiet, the news not setting right with her heart.

"I feel the same way...." Rosé let of a sigh.

Lisa then stretched her arms and waved at the group as they had now reached their rooms "Let's discuss it tomorrow guys, we need to wake up early tomorrow"

They all said small Goodnights and entered their rooms.

_______________________________________

Jennie's Pov

Jennie couldn't sleep that night twirling and wiggling in her bed, her mind filled with thoughts about the conversation they had on the way back.

What kind of PR stunt will he make Rosé do? Dating.... With who? Maybe Jungkook or Jimin from Bts or Chanyeaol from Exo... So many people are coming into my mind...

"Why is my heart squeezing so hard?" Jennie muttered under her breath.

She couldn't sleep anymore and decided to get out of her bed and into the sitting room.

The room was pitch dark so she turned on her flash to reach the couch.

More importantly the backlash she'll receive for dating any of the idols.... The fans of their oppas will send so much hate.... Rosie is so pure and delicate.... How will she handle it...

Jennie brought up her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, burying her face in her knees. Her heart sinking thinking about all the negativity that'll come to Rosé due to this bullshit.

"Jennie Unnie, is that you?"

The lights were now turned on, making Jennie lift her face up.

"Rosiee..." Jennie uttered as her eyes became damp overwhelmed by her thoughts.

Rosé quickly rushed to Jennie and bent her knees on the carpet infront of Jennie.

"What happened are you feeling unwell?" Rosé asked lightly rubbing Jennie's knee.

Jennie shook her head and then hid her face back in knees.

"Did you have a nightmare Unnie?" Rosé now sat on the couch beside Jennie.

Jennie didn't reply, Rosé's angelic voice making it hard for her to contain her emotions.

"Unnie... Tell me what happened?" Rosé gently made circles on Jennie's back.

A small sniffle came and Jennie then broke into a sob.

"Unnie..." Rosé became even more worried now.

Jennie quickly lifted her head and wiped her tears with a smile "It's nothing, don't worry... I'm going to sleep now" She then tried to scurry from the scene as quickly as possible.

As she got up, a hand came on her wrist which stopped her motion midway.

"It's not nothing" Rosé now got up as well and stood beside the shorter girl "You always try to hide your pain and make it seem like everything's fine"

Jennie couldn't look at the taller girl in her kind dark chocolate orbs. Something forbidden always lights up in the depths of her heart when she's this close to a certain maknae.

"Rosé I'm fine" She tried to reassure, it sounded like more to herself.

"Unnie you're lying" Rosé pulled the girl closer by the wrist to make the shorter girl face her.

Jennie bit her lower lip inward, trying hard to stay calm and collected.

"Unnie you're gonna tell me what's wrong or I'm not letting go" Rosé stayed obstinate but softness never leaving her voice.

Jennie finally gave up, knowing how stubborn this platinum head can get.

She took a few moments and then spoke breaking the silence

"I'm worried about the PR stunt the company is going to make you do..." Jennie continued avoiding Rosé's gaze "I don't want you to go through what I did...."

Rosé's heart pulsated warmly against her chest, the kindness melting her being.

"And there's one more thing" Jennie fiddled with her fingers, her cheeks turning crimson red.

Rosé nodded, encouraging Jennie to continue.

Jennie shifted her gaze to Rosé's awaiting orbs and suddenly turned her back not being able to continue.

"F-Forget it" Jennie tried to get away from the proximity but her foot caught the leg of the table making her loose balance.

"Watch out!" Rosé reached her hand out to Jennie.

Thud

They both fell on the carpeted floor, with Rosé cushioning the fall and Jennie lying on top.

"Are you alright??" Rosé asked cupping Jennie's cheek.

"Dummy you're the one who took the fall" Jennie replied placing her hand ontop of Rosé's.

For some reason time seemed to have stopped in the moment as their faces were now centimeters apart, so close their lips could almost -

"What was that noise!??" Jisoo came running out of the room, with a baseball bat in her hands.

"Guys, I think there's a thief in the house!!!" Lisa came running out as well with a panicked voice.

"Oh" Was all they both said in unison as they witnessed the couple on the floor.

"It's not what you think it is! " Jennie said blushing madly.

"I can't believe it" Jisoo said in shock.

"Jisoo Unnie we can explain" Rosé also spoke, her face turned bright red as well.

"So Jennie is the top! " Jisoo said disappointed.

"Yes I won the bet!!!" Lisa fist bumped into the air.

"We were - wait what??!" Jennie asked suddenly confused by the things she heard.

"I'll buy you ice-cream tomorrow limario" Jisoo rolled her eyes in disappointment.

"You guys what's happening?" Jennie asked getting even more confused.

"Well duh we both made a bet on who's gonna top and I won" Lisa said with a proud smile.

Jisoo then let out a tired yawn "You guys continue, but don't make too much noise" She then waved and motioned towards her room " And yeah wake up on time tomorrow"

Lisa also stretched her arms "Having a workout at night as well, you guys have hella energy" She then also waved at them turned towards her room "Clean up the couch after you're done, night night"

Both the doors were now shut leaving two flustered and confused faces left on the carpet just processing what just happened.

A sudden realization hit them and they both separated at the speed of light and stood up straightening their clothes

"Uh um it's getting late I guess" Jennie uttered with a light gulp, the talk before making her mind drift to some really wild thoughts.

"Yeah It is" Rosé replied with a nervous chuckle.

They both then walked in silence towards their rooms, which were side by side.

Jennie's stop came first and she gave a nervous smile to Rosé before turning the handle.

As she opened the door, two arms came around her stomach and a warm body was now pressed against her back.

"R-Rosé" Was all Jennie could squeak out.

Rosé rested her chin on Jennie's shoulder and whispered softly against her ear "Unnie I've seen you deal with so much online as well as in the company... You're so strong Unnie. I always admired you and wanted to become an admirable person like you"

"You already are really admirable Rosé...Not only a hardworker but an especially kind human being as well" Jennie smiled warmly and placed her hands on Rosé's.

"So believe in me Jennie Unnie" Rosé smiled against Jennie's ear. The sensation of Rosé's breath sending tingling sensations down her spine.

Jennie couldn't reply with the chaos taking place in her mind and heart. She simply nodded letting Rosé know she believed in her.

"You were about to tell me something else as well that time?" Rosé asked with a breathy voice.

Jennie wiggled under the hot breath on her ear.

"It was n-nothing important" Jennie barely replied back.

Rosé smiled against Jennie's ear, her lips grazing the outline of her earlobe.

"Unnie, you're so bad at lying" Rosé's blew air on Jennie's neck, making goosebumps rise there.

"Rosé..." Jennie spoke in uneven breath "It's getting late now, we should sleep"

"Yeah we should" Rosé smiled sweetly and closed the door.

"You're sleeping here?" Jennie asked as her heart felt like it was thumping in her ears.

"Seems like it" Rosé tucked Jennie's hair to a side and planted a cottony kiss on her bare neck.

[Get your minds out of gutters 🙂 they just slept after that, this is a pure fanfic oneshot _ author's note]

_______________________________________

"I can't believe he's making you do this, Rosé!!! " Lisa said slapping her thighs as she couldn't stop laughing.

They've just finished their singing classes and were now on a break sitting on practice floor, having some serious discussion or it should've been serious.

"That toad sure does come up with good things once in a while" Jisoo agreed joining the laughter while balancing a bottle on her head.

Jennie tried not to laugh biting her lips in the process but failed badly in the end as she also burst into laughter.

Rosé just sat in a corner, her cheeks puffed up like a puffer fish, ready to sting these morons if they come near to tease her.

Jennie saw Rosé being all sulky and cute so she made everyone quiet "Come on guys that's enough teasing for the day"

"Oh hooo protective girlfriend in your area!" Lisa wriggled her eyebrows with a teasing smile.

"Lisa we should just pair up as well, Jennie's becoming a shameless girlfriend flashing those bite marks right in our face this morning " Jisoo pouted and hung her her arms around Lisa's neck.

"Hey don't bully my mochi!" Rosé now scooted closer to Jennie and placed a protective arm around Jennie's shoulder.

"Rosie you should've told me before i went out of the room" Jennie hid her flustered face in her hands, recalling the events of the morning... And of course the night as well.

"Or territorial Rosé wanted to make sure everyone knew that you're hers now" Lisa gave a lenny face.

Rosé turned beat red and just gave a light cough not denying or accepting the allegations.

"Oye oye don't tease Rosé like that now when she's just become the ambassador of a new drink being launched" Jisoo giggled while slapping Lisa's thigh.

Lisa also snorted now chanting a slogon "Avacado Queen, how you like that?"

Jennie also giggled with the duo, trying her best not to give in the crakhead jokes.

Rosé grunted, annoyed with the duo of crackheads "You too, Jennie Unnie~" She asked with a pout facing Jennie.

Jennie just pulled Rosé on in for kiss and placed her hand on the neck to deepen the kiss making everyone in the room shut up.

"Hello darkness my old friend~" Jisoo sung in English as she shaked her head " Couples need to pay fine for the damage they cause to singles"

"How about we pay the fine as well" Lisa suddenly took a quick peck on Jisoo's lips leaving her speechless.

It was now time for Rosé and Jennie to get back at them.

"Ohhh the kettle calling the pot black" Rosé smirked.

"You sneaky couple!" Jennie also teased.

"Lisa..." Jisoo uttered with a serious voice.

Everyone became quiet thinking Jisoo didn't approve of it.

"I'm sorry Jisoo Unnie I thought you felt the same-

"That was such a short kiss you idiot! Do you call that a kiss! "Jisoo said in disappointment and pulled in wildly for another kiss.

" Should we go for another round as well? "Jennie asked Rosé seductively.

Rosé didn't replied and just pulled Jennie in for another deep kiss.

That day, the break went on longer than usual but a great improvement could be seen in their performance and happiness which followed on even the days after, making the management wonder if the avacado drink contract was a good charm for them indeed.

Author's note

I don't even know myself how the ending got to this lol 🤣 These oneshots are getting long for some reason 😐 Well I'm used to writing stories which have complete plots so that might be the reason 🤔

Btw if you have any scenarios you'd like to see chaennie in, leave it in comments. And don't feel shy let the imagination run free. I feel like listening to the minions today 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 8.9K 88
#BACKSTAGE DRAMA# contradicting to what others call FANSERVICE ; this story is about how JENLISA started and how CHAESOO supported them and develope...
7.9K 163 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
17.3K 390 17
And we are back again with the Chaelisa Oneshots! Haven't read the Book One? Go check out @JENLISA_497 CHAELISA ONESHOTS book! Includes: Any sweet s...