Barry and Iris OS

By Rauraflash2020

So we know that because of the negative speed force Nora is erased from memory and so this story starts from... More

No Nora No.
The time Barry almost died( the first time)
My version of how Barry feels when savitar almost kills iris
All Dolled up
Killer Frost
Elongated Journey into the night
Null and Annoyed
Godspeed
Enter Zoom
King Shark
License to Elongate
Cause and Effect
Luck Be a Lady
Legends of Yesterday
News Flash
Untouchable
Dead or Alive
What's Past is Prolouge
Run, Iris Run
The Flash and The Furious
Dead Man Running

Legends of Today

53 3 0
By Rauraflash2020

Hey guys,
So thinking of doing a crossover
Anyways here we go
Heroes join forces with Barry and Oliver

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly, with the help of my friends at STAR Labs, I fight crime and find others like me. I hunted down the man who killed for my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats and I am the only one fast enough to stop them. I am the Flash.

Previously on Flash and Arrow
" The person who broke into my facility last night was Harrison Wells." Mcgee says.
" Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth 2." Barry says.
" I came here to help you, Barry." Harry says.
" He may not be Harrison Wells from your Earth. He has just as many secrets as the one you knew." Jay says.
" I get these feelings sometimes, these vibes. I'm not sure what triggers it,sometimes it just happens." Cisco says.
Oliver rides up on his bike
" You can always talk to me. Partners?" Oliver asks.
" Partners." Barry says.
" This is a million dollars. " Samantha says.
" The money is yours once you tell Oliver you lost the baby." Moira says.

I've been running a lot lately, trying to go faster than I've ever one before. Because there's someone out there who's better, faster, and stronger than I am, and I need to be ready. But no matter how much I try or how much I push myself, keep running into the same problem.

" He just hit 1, 375." Caitlin says.
" What's the fastest Barry's run?" Harry asks.
" A little over Mach 2 when he ran back in time." Caitlin says.
" That's not good. That's good, Barry. We have our work cut out for us. " Harry says.
" I'm not getting faster, am I? " Barry asks.
" Well.." Caitlin says.
" No, you're not." Harry says.
" Al right, well, let's fix this. I can't beat Zoom at this speed. It felt like I was standing still next to him." Barry says.
"That's because you practically were. Zoom is at least three, four times faster than you at this point." Harry says.
" How is he so much faster than Barry is and Jay ever was?" Caitlin asks.
" Physiology, form, strength, could be a number of things... attitude, diet." Harry says.
" All right, well, there's got to be something we can do about it, so let's just figure it out... fast, okay?" Barry asks.
Barry's phone vibrates
" All right, I got to go. I'm meeting Patty. I'll see you. Thank you." Barry says as he leaves.
" So how are we gonna help Barry? I'm out of ideas and we've tried everything you've suggested. " Caitlin says.
" Well not everything." Harry says.

Later at the docks
" Welcome home." The guard says.
" Nah! But believe it or not, we got a stowaway." The captain says.
" He gave you his name?" The guard asks.
" Didn't say. Sat in the brig silent for three weeks. He was all decked up with this when we found him." The captain says and shows him the knives.
" Jeez, how many are there?" The guard asks.
" 32." The captain says.
" And I'll polish them all in blood before long. I've waited a long time for this hunt and you have brought me very close to my prey." Savage says.
" Mister, you're not going to do any hunting in those cuffs." The captain says.
" Oh, but captain, you're wearing the cuffs." Savage says.
" Who taught you that... Houdini?" The guard asks.
" Actually I taught him." Savage says.

He then fights the guard and the guard falls
" Soon another sacrifice will be made. I feel you out there." Savage says as he sees a woman flying bird

Later in Barry's lab Barry, Patty and Joe were looking at pictures of the attack
" Man, this was a bloodbath." Joe says checking the pictures.
" Done but one person." Barry says.
" One person did all this?" Patty asks.
" Oh yeah, you can see from the blood pattern. This guy was shot first, then the police chief, then these three were stabbed before finishing off the captain." Barry says.
" Wow do you think a meta human did this?" Patty asks.
" I don't know, but I found this in all of this stab victim's wounds. It's some kind of cryptocrystalline.. Flint, most likely, I'll run it to make sure." Barry says.
" Let's see what stores selling those kind of Flint knives." Joe says.
" Will do." Barry says.
" And uh, I'll call you later." Patty says.
" Okay." Barry says.
" Okay." Patty says.
" So cute. You guys are trying not to be affectionate around me." Joe says.
" Oh, no, we're showing some professionalism." Patty says.
" Yeah." Barry says.
Joe chuckles
Later Cisco and Kendra are having a date at Jitters

" Advantages of a trusting manager." Kendra says.
" Oh, a lot's gone down in this place. ( Kendra gets the lights turned on) Nice. So what's up? I thought we were gonna go to dinner? Whoa! What's going on here?" Cisco asks.
" I couldn't decide which restaurant to go to, so I thought we would create our own. Voila! Short rib, Yukon gold puree, and asparagus. Got to have a vegetable." Kendra says.
" This is nice. "Cisco says.
" I like to cook. I didn't kmow if you like red or white, so I got you both." Kendra says.
" Ooh, two bottles. That's kind of dangerous, don't you think?" Cisco asks.
" You're not gonna run away all of a sudden, are you?" Kendra asks.
" Trust me, I'm staying by your side as long as possible." Cisco says.
" Good. You know, it's been really great hanging out with you these last few weeks. And it's helped me make the move a lot easier.. so thanks. " Kendra says.
"You're very welcome. " Cisco says.
Then Savage gets into Jitters
" Sorry, how did you get in here?" Kendra asks.
" Hey, man, this place is closed." Cisco says.
" You are just as beautiful in this life as any other, Priestesses Chay Ara." Savage says.
" Priestess?" Kendra asks confused.
" Oh, you're going to have to go without her, dude. "Cisco says.
" Oh, not without her.. dude." Savage says.
" Oh my God, Cisco." Kendra says as she sees the knives in his robe.
" I don't understand. What do you want?" Kendra asks.
" I believe I was clear." Savage says
Cisco dials Barry's number furiously
"Kendr's not going anywhere with you, highlander." Cisco says.
" Oh, is that your name now? Kendra... quite boring. I believe it allowed you to blend in for a while. Now give her to me, and I'll make your death fast. " Savage says.
Barry comes in and pushes Savage to the floor
" You are done here, pal." Barry says.
" So is he!" Savage says as he throws a blade at Cisco.
Barry manages to catch it
" Oh, thank God Barry." Cisco says.
" Dude, come on." Barry says as he reveals Barry's secret.
In STAR Labs
" I can't believe you're the Flash and that you work with the Flash." Kendra says.
Cisco chuckles
" Let's keep that on the DL." Cisco says.
" This is the same knife that was used to kill the guys at the docks. Residue is quite perfect match." Barry says.
" So it is the same guy." Joe asks.
" Definitely. But the thing is these blades are old, centuries old." Barry says.
" Do you have any idea why this guy would be after you?" Iris asks.
" No, I've never seen him before in my lif." Kendra says.
"Well, he was certainly acting like he knew you. He kept calling her Priestess Chay Ara." Cisco says.
" That's coptic." Harry says.
" You mean Egyptian." Caitlin says
" That's right." Harry says.
" Well, I grew up in Wisconsin, and I've never ever left the States so.." Kendra says.
" This guy, he's clearly incredibly dangerous so I need you to at least protect you." Barry says.
" I can put a detail on her." Joe says.
" You didn't see this guy, Joe. No offense, I don't think a cop is not gonna be able to protect her." Cisco says.
" No, but you we do have a few friends who can lend a hand. But we're gonna need to leave Central City. " Barry says.
" And go where?" Kendra asks.
" You really want to go to Star City? Come on, we don't need Team Arrow's help." Cisco says.
" Yeah, I think we do, man." Barry says.
" Man, you've fought meta humans with abilities a lot worse than knife throwing." Cisco says.
" I don't think this guy's a meta human. There's something different about him, something, ah, mystical." Barry says.
" Mystical, really?" Cisco asks."
" We stop meta humans because we're scientists. We can figure out what their weaknesses are, but we don't have any experience when it comes guys like this, with magic. They do." Barry says.
" Man, this wouldn't have anything to do with Zoom, would it?" Cisco asks.
" No. I'm just trying to keep Kendra safe. This is the best way to do that." Barry says.
" Right. Okay, I'm with you. But how do we even know if Oliver and them even have time to help us?" Cisco asks.
" How busy can they be?" Barry asks.

Meanwhile in Star City Darkh is trying to get rid of ARGUS men.
Darkh throws down a man
" Oh, gosh, that is fun. I could do it all day. Open it up. They could've at least tried to hide thousands chemical bomb.serves them right, it's getting stolen and used against them ( Darkh sees Oliver,Thea and John) oh, ğyou brought arrows to a gun fight?" Darkh asks.
" What guns?" Oliver asks.
" Oh, that was actually pretty clever. Kill them." Darkh says.
Felicity is talking into the open mic in the cave
" Felicity, the magnetic arrow gag will never work. And guess what, Oliver, it did work." Felicity says.
" Felicity, honey, it's a little hard to fight with you doing that in my ear." Oliver says through the comms.
" Oh, I totally forgot that this was an open line. Keep doing what you're doing. Make smart decisions." Felicity says.
Darkh almost chokes Oliver
" Ooh, you know I got to be honest. really thought we'd be doing this dance a lot longer. Night- night." Darkh says.

Barry speeds them away as John vomits

" Damn it. Every time." John says.
" It's the Flash. Did I know we knew the Flash. We knew the Flash. Okay." Thea says.
" Thank you. But I don't think you ran all the way here to protect us." Oliver says.
" No, not to protect you. I need to protect a friend." Barry says.

They enter the cave
" Wow! Nice new digs. Also I just noticed, no sleeves. Don't you get cold? " Barry asks.
" I spent the better part of five years on an island in the North China Sea. I don't get cold, Barry." Oliver says.
" Barry, it's so good to see you. " Felicity says.
" Felicity. Good to see you Felicity." Barry asks.
" How come you didn't tell me Zoom broke your back?" Felicity asks.
" I....." Barry says.
" Oh, I'm so glad you're okay." Felicity says.
" So this is what it's like dating her?" Barry asks Oliver.
" More bruises from her than from Deathstroke." Oliver says.
" Okay,STAR Labs is impressive, but this is..." Kendra says.
" This is completely wrong! Did you guys even look at the specs I sent over? This is a tragedy. I'm mourning for the death of engineering. Copper wiring to handle the processing speed of the Palmer Satellite, or else your system is gonna overload." Cisco says.
" Yeah, but that hasn't happened. I mean.. it hasn't happened until last week.. it happened yesterday. Hi I'm Felicity." Felicity says.
"I'm Kendra Saunders, I'm Cisco's.." Kendra says.
" She's uh, my, uh, new beautiful friend who kisses me occasionally." Kendra says.
" Right. Um, I'm Thea. This is John Diggle and my brother. " Thea says.
" Oliver Queen." Kendra says.
" Hi." Oliver says.
" Wow. Okay first I meet the Flash and now the Green Arrow. Do you have any more surprises for me?" Kendra asks.
Cisco chuckles
" Please no more surprises." Cisco says.
" Barry said that you need our help. Somebody very dangerous is after you." Oliver says.
" Yeah, and I don't know why." Kendra says.
" What does this guy even look like." Thea asks.
" Hold on. Okay, this is him." Barry says as he speed draws.
" Yeah, see, that's something I would never think of." John says.
" Hey, kind of rocking that Dothraki look... hot. Let's see if facial recognition can find a match." Felicity says as she types the keys
When the picture comes up
" That's him." Kendra says.
" Yeah, strange. This pictures from 1975." Felicity says.
" Which would make him about 80 years old right now." Barry says.
" Okay, what else can you tell us?" Oliver asks.
" He said we've known each other for ages, but I've never ever met the man before." Kendra says.
" There has to be some kind of connection." Oliver says.
" Not one that I can think of." Kendra says.
" I just moved to Central City six month ago." Kendra says.
" Why'd you move there?" Oliver asks.
" I just felt drawn to the city, I guess." Kendra says.
" Kendra, there must be a reason this guy's after you. Think." Oliver says.
" Look, man, we just came out here to hide for a bit until we figure things out, so you can take it down.."Cisco says.
" You came here because you need our help. This is what my help looks like." Oliver says.
" Oliver, I just saved you guys from whatever the hell flock of Seagulls were about to do. The least you can do.." Barry says.
" Barry, none of us have superpowers. You brought Kendra into or world without knowing who she is or what this dude that is after her is looking for. You made all of us unsafe. So many you should ask the questions." Oliver says.
" Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're all friends here, right?" Felicity asks.
" Mhm-mhm." Oliver says.
" Why don't we go back to our place and have some drinks and talk." Felicity says.
" Cool." Barry says.

In STAR Labs Caitlin goes up to Harry
" What are you working on?" Caitlin asks.
" This is a formula meant to increase a speedster's velocity that I've been developing since Zoom showed up on my Earth. Ironically, this was meant to help out Jay Garrick." Harry says.
" You want to give Barry a drug to make him run faster?" Caitlin asks.
" Temporarily enhance the Speed Force in his system, yes." Harry says.
" So you're trying to make nitrous oxide for speedsters." Caitlin says.
" Good analogy. Yes, I tried. Five times I tried. Five times I failed. That's what you get when your background is technology and not biotechnology." Harry says.
" Well, then you are lucky I am here."Caitlin says.
" What does that mean?" Harry asks.
" You've been thinking of a mechanical problem, not a biochemical one." Caitlin says.
" And what does that mean?" Harry asks.
" When a speedster runs, they consume an extraordinary amount of oxygen, so we just need something give an extra boost of oxygen during that time." Caitlin says as she types of the keyboard.
" Like an oxygen generator." Harry says.
" Exactly. So we just need a chemical that's rich in oxygen that would release it as a nearly pure as it decomposes.. Something like...." Caitlin says.
" Sodium chlorate." Caitlin and Harry says together.
" Then all we'd need is heat to release the oxygen." Caitlin says.
" Which a speedster generates in the form of lightening. Harry says.
" I think something like this may work. " Caitlin says.
" You think you can help me out?" Harry asks.
" I can certainly try." Caitlin says.

In Felicity and Oliver's place Thea is arguing with Cisco
" I'm not changing my name. I like Speedy." Thea says.
" Are you familiar with my body of work? If you are, then you know that I can come up with something so much better than Speedy." Cisco says.
" Why don't you get a haircut? And then maybe we can talk about it." Thea says.
" I think you're just mad because my conditioner game is on point." Cisco says.
Later Oliver kisses Felicity's head and moves away
" So the CEO of Palmer Technologies is living with Oliver Queen. It's insane how life can change in six months, huh?" Barry asks.
"Which you would know better than anyone considering that there's another Flash, another Dr. Wells from another... earth." Felicity says.
" I mean.. Yeah, no its been trippy lately." Barry says.
" I wonder what Oliver's doppelganger looks like. Bald, pot-bellied. " Felicity says.
" uh-huh." Barry says.
" Agreeable. You seeing anyone." Felicity asks.
" I am, actually." Barry says.
" Good." Felicity says.
" Patty is her name. She's amazing." Barry says.
" You deserve someone amazing. " Felicity says.
"Thanks." Barry says.
The microwave dings
" My pigs in a blanket." Felicity says as she goes to the kitchen.
" Hey, Ollie, um, look... I'm sorry that I laid all of this on you. I know that it wasn't fair." Barry says.
Oliver sighs
" It's okay. I'm sorry if earlier I was a little..." Oliver says.
" Snippy?"Barry asks.
" I have been called worse. No, but I'm glad that you're here. I'm glad you reached out. It shows a real maturity, and I would know that because I've never been that mature." Oliver says.
Barry laughs
" I'm always here for you." Oliver says.
" Thank you." Barry says.
" I got to say, this isn't the same Arrow team I'm used to seeing or the same Oliver Queen. You seem really..." Barry says.
" Happy?" Oliver asks.
" Happy, yeah." Barry says.
" I am happy. I finally have everything that I've ever wanted. Being with Felicity has given me a real sense of peace, something that I haven't had in a long time." Oliver says.
" Didn't you tell me that guys like us don't get the girl." Barry asks.
" Yep. I was wrong." Oliver says.
Oliver stands in the middle of the living room and gives a toast
" I would like to propose a toast. I wish it wasn't just the dark times bringing us together." Oliver says.
Barry speeds and takes Oliver's drink
" But it is friends like you that make those worth having."Barry says.
"What a guy. Steals my drink. Steals my words. As I was saying, it's nice to see everyone. Yes." Oliver says.
" Cheers." Barry says.
"Cheers." Thea says.
" Cheers." Cisco says.

Barry goes and talks to Cisco
" Look, don't worry, all right. We're gonna keep her safe. I promise." Barry says.
" Yeah, I know. Look, there's something I never told you. The first time I kissed Kendra, I got a vibe." Cisco says.
Barry makes a weird expression
" No, not like that kind of vibe. Like I vibed vibed." Cisco says.
" Oh." Barry says.
" Remember the man with wings? It wasn't a man. It was Kendra. She was, like, a bird." Cisco says.
" You think she's a meta human?" Barry asks.
" Mm." Cisco says.
" Wait, why didn't you say anything sooner?" Barry asks.
" Well, I didn't think it was related,but I guess now it has to be. Look, I don't want her to know about my powers. She laughs at my jokes and she loves movies and.... I just... I've never felt like this before and I don't want to sabotage it." Cisco says.
Barry puts his hand on Cisco's arm
" I get the feeling." Barry says.
" Look!" Kendra gasps and says as she sees the same man.
Barry speeds Oliver's bow and arrow over to him as she starts fighting
" I will always find you Chay Ara." He says.
" Don't move!" Oliver shouts.
" Then how will I kill you all?" He asks.
He throws multiple blades towards Kendra, Cisco, Felicity, and Thea but Barry catches them all.
" Yeah, I can do that too." Barry says.
Oliver shoots him multiple times as he goes out of the window
As Thea picks up her bow and Arrow Barry says
" Thea, no!" Barry says.
Thea shoots him and he falls out the window
" Thea, what did you do?" Oliver asks.
" I ended it." Thea says.
" This is why we ask questions." Oliver says.
Barry and Oliver go to see the balcony to check where he had gone
" Oh boy." Barry and Oliver say together.

In the cave Oliver is talking to Quentin on the phone
" Okay. Thanks.( Oliver disconnects the phone) All right, Lance is gonna call if he gets any information on.. whoever that is." Oliver says.
" I know where we can get some info." Barry says.
" Kendra, I have these powers. I get these vibes from people. They're visions of meta humans, and I had one of you." Cisco says.
" So A, you're saying you're a metal human, and B, she's a meta human?" Felicity asks.
" I don't know. In these visions, you could fly and you were a bird of some sort." Cisco says.
" A bird?" Kendra asks.
" Yeah." Cisco says.
Kendra shakes her head
" What else did you see?" Kendra asks.
" That's it... just you with wings." Cisco says.
" Oh, I did not see that coming." Felicity says.
Malcom enters the cave and says
" Oh, I think there's a lot you didn't see coming." Malcom says.
" Great. More surprises. Who the hell is this?" Cisco asks.
"It's my dad." Thea says.
Back at STAR Labs
Caitlin thinks she's got thee compound for Velocity 6
" I think I did it." Caitlin says.
" What do you know, Snow? I think you did do it." Harry says.
Jay comes in
" Velocity 6?" Jay asks.
" Ah." Harry says.
" This is what was so urgent,Harrison? You get me to come here to take your speed drug?" Jay asks.
Harry points at Jay
" That's right." Harry says.
" You knew about this?" Jay asks.
" Of course she did. She figured it out." Harry says.
" I thought this was to help Barry?" Caitlin asks.
" It is to help Barry, which is why we need to do test runs on subjects who once had the Speed Force in their system." Harry says.
"The speed force does not work like that. It's not something you can create in a lab." Jay says.
" How do you think you became the Flash, Garrick. By me and a lab. Science is what did this to you, to Barry, to Zoom and science is what we need to stop Zoom,and this is our only opion." Harry says.
" Find another one. The Speed force cannot be replicated or enhanced.It's a living thing. It's a gift that was given to me. That drug... you have no idea what it's gonna do. I'm not gonna let another one your experiment mess with me again, Harrison. You find someone else to be your guinea-pig." Jay says.
" Jay." Caitlin says.
" Caitlin, keep that serum away from Barry." Jay tells Caitlin.
"Where are you going?" Caitlin asks Harry.
" To pick up what we need." Harry says.
" Wait. Jay just said we shouldn't give it to Barry." Caitlin says.
" We're gonna do what we need." Harry says.
In the Arrow cave
" The man who you're looking for is Vandal Savage." Malcom says.
" Vandal Savage? Never heard of him." John says.
" Well, who is he?" Barry asks.
" Some say he was the most trusted advisor to Genghis Khan. Others say he guided Julius Cesar through the Gaelic Wars. But one thing League knows for sure... he was there for it all." Malcom says.
" So what are you saying? He's like a vampire or something?" Cisco asks.
" Not a vampire, an immortal." Malcom says.
"Okay, we've officially stepped into crazy town. Immortality?" Kendra says.
" Wait. No, no, no. This makes sense. This explains why he looks the same as he did in 1975." Thea says.
" This can't be possible." Kendra says.
" There's nothing you can do to save her now." Malcom says.
" Kendra, do not listen to him." Cisco says.
" I.. I just need some air." Kendra says.
" Hey, we're gonna do whatever we have to to keep Kendra safe, whether you think we can or not." Barry tells Malcom.

In Central City Patty is giving a voice mail to Joe
" Hey Joe, it's Patty. I just interviewed a weapons expert about the Flint knife our attacker used. Found something interesting, uh so call me back." Patty says.

She sees Harry putting things in his car
" Harrison Wells?" Patty says.

Outside in STAR City
" Kendra! Hey, you gonna be alright?" Cisco asks.
" It's just a lot to take in." Kendra says.
" Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me before. I didn't want things to be different between us." Cisco says.
" It's not that Cisco. If everyone is saying is true..and it beginning to sound like it is.. My whole life just changed, and I am so not ready for that." Kendra says.
" I hear what you're saying. I do. When I first learned about my powers, I remember feeling that exact same feeling, and sometimes I still feel that way, and all I can say is... every day gets a little more normal. I promise you." Cisco says.
" Thank you."Kendra says.
"You're so welcome." Cisco says.

Then someone carries her and takes her away.
" Aah!" Kendra says.
" Kendra!" Cisco says.
As Barry speeds across the city and Oliver is on his bike
" Guys, you find anything?" Barry asks.
" I'm on it." Cisco and Felicity says.
" Whoa, whoa, whoa, this is my house. Don't worry, we're gonna find her." Felicity says.
" Wow, you look really beautiful. Chay-Ara, is me, Khufu. Do you remember me? Look at me. You nwed to wake up." He said.
" What are you talking about? I don't know who you are." Kendra asks.
" You will once you emerge. Until then, I need you to stay by my side so I can protect you. " He says.
" Protect me? From what?" Kendra asks.
" The man who's hunting you, Vandal Savage." He says.
" I got them! 57th Street tower." Felicity says.
" I'm right near there. " Oliver says.

" Always a pleasure watching you work Smoak." Cisco says as they try high fiving."
" Yeah." Felicity says.
" That was pitiful." Cisco says.

With the man and Kendra
"I know this is a lot to take in, but you kind of sort of have to trust me. I.. just one second. Stay right there." The man says.
" I got eyes on him. Give me the girl. " Oliver says as he continues shooting.
" Not gonna do that, Robin Hood." The man says.
"You're making a big mistake." Oliver says.
" I'll take my chances." The man says.
" Barry, change of venue. Birdman and Oliver are at 54th and Motor now.. hurry." Cisco says.
" On my way!" Barry says.
Oliver and birdman now fight and Birdman pushes Oliver down
Barry gets there
" We need to expose his wings." Oliver says.
" I'm open to suggestions." Barry says.
" Now you're listening to me?" Oliver asks.
" It's your city, Oliver." Barry says.
" All right." Oliver says as he continues shooting Birdman.
Then Barry runs around him and he throws lightening.

" That's new." Oliver says.
" Yeah, comes in handy." Barry says.

In STAR Labs Harry talks to Caitlin
" We can't use that serum on Barry." Caitlin says.
" That's up to him, isn't it? If Barry wants to stop Zoom, this is what he needs." Harry asks.
" Jay said it could hurt him." Caitlin says.
" Well, Jay's a coward." Harry says.
" Jay's a scientist who knows a lot about speedsters." Caitlin says.
" You're a scientist, Snow. You've been watching Barry. You know he's nowhere near as fast as he needs to be. This other mentor, this other Harrison Wells,did not want him your reach his full potential.. I do." Harry says.
" You know you're really starting to sound like him." Caitlin says.
Caitlin goes back in and Patty shows up pointing a gun at Harry.
" Put your hands up in the air." Patty says.
" Who are you? " Harry asks.
" You're under arrest." Patty says.
" Doctor Mcgee waswas right. She did see you." Patty says.
" Christina Mcgee?" Harry asks.
" At Mercury Labs. You're Harrison Wells." Patty says.
" Yes, I'm Harrison Wells. I'm noy the Harrison."Harry says as he takes a step closer to Patty.
" Stop. You move closer and I'll shoot." Patty says.
" Give me that." Harry says as Patty shoots him.
Caitlin comes and sees that Patty has shot Harry.
" Oh my God, what have you done? Harrison? Harrison, stay with me. Harrison, Harrison, stay with me. Stay with me, Harrison, come on. Why did you shoot him?" Caitlin asks.
" I thought that was a gun. I'm sorry. I call 911." Patty says.
" No, don't." Caitlin says.
"Why?" Patty asks.
" Because this... Didn't Joe West explain this to you?" Cait asks.
" No." Patty says.
" Just call Joe." Caitlin says.
" Okay." Patty says.

In the Arrow cave Birdman is locked up in chains
" Where is she?" Birdman asks.
" What's your name?" Oliver asks.
" You're putting her in danger, and I'm the only one capable of saving her." Birdman say
" You have a very interesting perspective on what the word " saving" means." Thea says.
" She's the love of my life, sweetheart. I was not gonna hurt her. You need to let me go." " Birdman says.
Kendra appears
" Chay-Ara." Birdman says.
" My name is Kendra Saunders." Kendra says.
" In this life. And I am.. was Carter Hall, but that is not who we are." Carter says.
" What does that mean?" Kendra asks.
" You're Priestess Chay -Ara,and I'm Prince Khufu. And we're lovers. Soul mates. We've been partners for 4, 000 years. We're drawn to each other in each life,and after die, we reincarnate to find each other again and again and again. And now that I've found you, we should really get out of here." Carter says.
" Okay, Romeo, let's pump the brakes?" Cisco says.
" These people cannot protect you from Savage any longer." Carter says.
" Do you know who Vandal Savage is?" Oliver asks.
" In every lifetime, he hunts us down, and kills us. He's done it 206 times and I'm not planning to make it 207." Carter says.
" Why does he kill you?" John asks.
" His life force is tethered to ours. Every time he kills us, he becomes more powerful. You do the math." Carter says.
" You're 0 for 206 and you still think you're her best bet, hmm?" Cisco asks.
" Okay, so what we need to do is find Savage and get rid of him." Barry says.
"Well, you can't get rid of him, my friend." Carter says.
" Oh, yeah? Watch us." Barry says.

Merlyn enters the room with the League
" It might be harder than you think." Malcom says.
" Is this the only way this guy knows how to enter a room?" Barry asks.
Oliver motions Barry to stop talking with his hand.
" My associates tell me Savage left Star City a few hours ago." Malcom says.
" For where?" John asks.
" I'm not quite sure. But I assume after his run-in with you, he realized he needs something more powerful to complete his mission. We think he's trying to locate the Staff of Horus." Malcom says.
" Sorry, what is that?" Thea asks.
" It's a relic from our past.. An ancient and powerful weapon. If Savage gets his hands on it, it's gonna be nearly impossible to stop him." Carter says.
" Since when did our lives suddenly become an " Indiana Jones" movie?" Cisco asks.
" Felicity?" Oliver asks.
" Yeah?" Felicity asks.
" Think you can find it?" Oliver says.
" Yeah. It's probably at a museum somewhere. I'll uh, work my magic see what I can find." Felicity says.
"We're running out of time. You need to emerge now. Come on, what's it gonna take for you to believe me. You saw my wings. I know you know this is true. Please, just let me show you how." Carter says.

" How's he doing?" Joe asks.
" He's losing oxygen." Caitlin says.
" I need you to leave." Joe says.
" Joe, I." Patty says.
" Patty, go." Joe says.
" There's a bullet in the branch of his pulmonary artery that's blocking off most off most of the blood from his left lung." Caitlin says.
" Are we able to get it out?" Joe asks.
" Not without causing too much damage. I need Jay's help." Caitlin says.

In Star City the gang is looking over the balcony
" So.. you just want me to jump?" Kendra asks.
" Fall, jump, Swan dive, whatever suits you. Just, uh, do it." Carter says.
" Okay, this isn't the X games." Cisco says.
"And this is how she emerges... she falls to her death?" Oliver asks.
" Yep. 4, 000 years of experience says that's exactly how. Just watch and learn." Carter says.
" No, I'm sorry. What are we doing? Why are we listening to this guy? Come on Oliver, you're supposed to be the one to ask questions." Barry asks.
" Okay, but after what we saw, after what Cisco said, I cannot believe I'm gonna say this, but it.. kind of makes sense." Oliver says.
Kendra gets on the edge of the balcony.
" Hey, hey, hey." Barry says.
" I need to try." Kendra says.
" Are you serious?" Barry asks.
" Yeah, she is." Carter says as he pushes her.
" Aah!" Kendra screams.
Barry speeds and catches Kendra and brings her back
" What the hell was that?" Barry asks.
" Saving her life. You should have emerged. Something is blocking you. Well, we should try again and see what's." Carter says.
" No." Barry says.
" Yeah, no, no, no." Cisco says.
" We're not doing that again. Kendra you don't have to do that again. Oliver, we can stop Savage, okay?" Barry says.
" Barry, Barry!" Oliver says.
" What?" Barry asks.
" Talk to you for a second?" Oliver asks.
"Okay. Keep an eye on him." Barry looks at Cisco.
" What is going on with you?" Oliver asks.
" I'm trying to keep her  alive." Barry says.
" Then I think we let her jump." Oliver says.
" Are  you kidding me?" Barry asks.
" Barry,  just get that you're desperate to help  and you want to be the hero and you want to save her yourself, but I think she has  to have a part in it too."  Oliver says.
Barry scoffs
" It's just... the rules keep changing. Our day I have to run through time, the next I'm fighting a telepathic  gorilla, and now we're what? We're  chasing down an immortal mad man  on  rampage  against a reincarnated warrior Priestess. I just never thought I'd have super powers and feel more powerful than I have ever felt in my whole life." Barry says.
" That part I understand. But you have already  helped Kendra. You have kept her alive. So now let's help  her get a wings, and then she can give you a lift back  to Central City. Central City! " Oliver says.
" What?" Barry asks.
" You need to check Central City for the staff. Kendra, you said you were drawn there." Oliver says.
" Yeah." Kendra says.
" I think you're drawn to things that destroy you the same way the two of you are drawn to each other."  Oliver says.
" That's why it wasn't in any  museum or private collection, because it was consecrated eight months ago at St Marks cathedral in Central City." Felicity says.
"We've got to get it before Savage does. Carter, stay here." Oliver says.
" I'm not going anywhere." Carter says.
" Call Thea and Dig, and we'll have them hold down the fort in case Savage shows up." Oliver says.
" Kendra, last year, I lost my powers. The only way I could get them back is if I just forgot about everything happening around me  and focused on who I was. Just  believe in yourself and your true   self will emerge."Barry says.
" Thanks." Kendra says.
"  Hey, are you sure  you wanna do this? If this guy's immortal and Merlyn's right about how powerful the staff is..." Felicity says.
" We'll be fine. Kiss  her." Barry saya.
" We'll be fine." Oliver says as they kiss.
" Careful." Felicity says.
" Let's go." Barry says.

Over in Central  City in STAR Labs
Caitlin is taking care of Wells
" Now what?" Joe asks.
" His systolic  pressure is dropping. He's gonna code." Caitlin says.
Jay comes  in
" How bad is it?" Jay asks.
" There's a bullet in his pulmonary artery." Caitlin says.
" Can you close the wound if I get it? " Jay asks.
" How are you going to do that?( Joe sees the serum)  What is that?" Joe asks.
"  It's a serum  called Velocity 6. It  could give Jay temporary speed. He can phase through Doctor Well's chest and remove the bullet."  Caitlin says.
" Yeah, but I told you, I have no idea what's gonna happen if I use that." Jay says.
" It's our only option. If you don't do this, Doctor Wells will die." Caitlin says.

He does and  Jay says

" Ah!" Jay says as his eyes glow
" It's working." Joe says.
" BP and oxygenation is rising. Blood flow's returning to  his lungs. Thank you." Caitlin says.
On the roof top in Star City.
" I was just thinking.. all the moments of my life when I felt different, like something was wrong with me. Now I know why." Kendra says.
" It's gonna be alright. Okay?Look, I.... I know what it's like to have your life suddenly change like this. I can help you get through this."  Cisco  says.
" I don't know if you can. Cisco, there's a whole other life inside of me, hundreds of lives that I need to know about. I think  I need to do this by myself.  I have to... embrace my destiny. I have to believe." Kendra says as she stands on the ledge
" Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You don't have to do this." Cisco says.
In Central City Oliver and Barry walk into a church
" What's going on?" Oliver asks.
" Nothing. I just like  to speed into rooms, usually." Barry says.
" Uh-huh. Where do you think we find this  thing. I haven't been in one oc these places in a long time." Oliver says.

They see the alter and the staff is gone
" We're too late."Barry says.
" Something you're not used to saying very often.  You tried those arrows once before, remember? They didn't quite finish the job, did they?" Savage says.
" I'm not gonna make  that mistake, again." Oliver says.
"You're gonna leave Kendra alone." Kendra says.
" I can't do that. While my destiny is to live forever, Chay-Ara's is to die."Savage says.
Oliver shoots his arrows and Savage uses the staff to shoot them
" Any ideas?" Oliver asks as they hide behind a bench.
" Oh, now you'll listen to me?" Barry asks.
" It's your city." Oliver says.
"All right,  let's just try to get the staff."  Barry says.
" All right. On my mark." Oliver says.
" All right." Barry says as he zooms across the church and Oliver shoots with his arrows.

On the rooftop Kendra  is standing on the edge and talking
" Carter was right.  Somethings holding me back. Maybe it's  Central City or you or what I thought my life was gonna be, but I'm never gonna become who I am unless I let it go. I have to do this. " Kendra says as she swoops down.
Barry speeds and Oliver shoots  and they stop
Savage is speaking Egyptian
" In  all my countless years, I've never seen anyone with your capabilities. Astonishing! ( he puts down the staff and sees Kendra and her wings come in) No! Chay-Ara." Savage says.
" Oh my God." Cisco says.
" I used to enjoy slow deaths.  Now I just find them boring." Savage says.

He puts the staff into the ground again and the church blows up  as Barry speeds Oliver outside
" Thanks." Oliver says.
" Yeah. Any chance he blew himself up in there?" Barry asks.
" Not likely." Oliver says.
" So that's like. a tie right?" Barry asks.
" I guess." Oliver says.
" I will take it."Barry says.

Back on the rooftop Kendra comes  back but falls as Cisco runs to her
" Hey? You okay?" Cisco asks.
"I'm gonna have to learn how to use these things." Kendra says.
" You'll get  the hang of it, Hawkgirl." Cisco says.

In STAR Labs Harry wakes up
" Dr. Wells. You're gonna be okay." Caitlin says.
"  That's good news." Harry says.
" You will probably be a little sore for a little while,  though." Caitlin says.
" Sore's better than dead." Harry says.
" Yes, it is."  Caitlin says as she moves away.
" How are you doing, Garrick?" Harry  asks.
" Your serums out of my system, and I will never take it again."  Jay says.
" Jay.. thank you."  Harry says.
" You can thank me by keeping that Velocity 6 away from Barry." Jay says as  he leaves as well.

In the Arrow cave
" That was Oliver. Savage has the Staff of Horus. He wants all of us in Central City as soon as possible." John says.
" Okay, well, Laurel's already there visiting her mom, so  I'll call her and let her know we're coming by." Thea says.
" If Savage is in  Central City,  then why are we going back there?" Kendra asks.
" To end this.  And if anybody's  gonna take down Savage it's gonna be Barry and Oliver. " Cisco says.
" Plus, you've emerged.  It's gonna be much harder for him now. Carter says.
"Okay. So how do we get there?" John asks.

" Did I mention I'm the CEO of a big company with a private jet?" Felicity asks.
In Central City Jitters
Oliver and Barry are waiting in line to order when Oliver sees Barry's drink
" Since when is that are thing?" Oliver asks.
" About eight months. Maybe if you save Star City too you might get one.  By the way, we still have to get Savage."  Barry says.
" We'll  get him." Oliver says.
Then a little boy bumps Oliver
" Watch yourself, buddy. You don't want to lose this guy." Oliver says as he shows the Flash figurine to Barry.
" Thanks, mister." The boy says.
" Yeah." Oliver says.

Hey everyone so finally done with part 1 of Heroes join forces
I'll continue part 2 on this account
Signing off
Variawestallen2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.1K 26
Barry closed the singularity, but he's changed. He's lost, confused. He's not the light we knew. He doesn't know how to deal with the fame that is be...
23.9K 492 19
(This takes place right after the defeat of Devoe before everyone meets Nora and she reveals her identity (End of Season 4)) They finally did it. Th...
21K 485 20
When Barry Allen returned from the speedforce, a lot had changed..... His feelings for Iris were still there , but not like before.. and when Iris t...
301K 9.9K 44
5/--/18: #2 in #theflash 6/- -/19: #7 in #theflash 8/28/19: #1 in #dccomics 5/6/21: #3 in #greenarrow She can control time. Speed it up, slow it down...