✧ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πšπšπšŽπš›πšŽπš—πš οΏ½...

floraljeansandyou Γ‘ltal

Summary Tags: KiriBakuDeku, Acting/YouTube/Judo career AU, discussions of abuse and past physical and sexual... TΓΆbb

Character Overtures
Chapter One: The Small Fry Bodyguard
Chapter Two: The Live Stream
Chapter Three: The Effect of Spectacles
Chapter Four: The False Maid
Chapter Five: The Clothing Selection
Chapter Six: The Feeling of Touch
Chapter Seven: The Sunlight That Hit Just Right
Chapter Eight: The Reevaluation
Chapter Nine: I Can't Do It
Chapter Ten: What Are You Doing Here?
Chapter Twelve: The Things We Ignore
Chapter Thirteen: Anxiety
Chapter Fourteen: Changes
Chapter Fifteen: Tunnels and Photos
Chapter Sixteen: Basorexia
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven: The Story That Never Happened

8K 368 148
floraljeansandyou Γ‘ltal

Katsuki Bakugou, Second-Year of High School

"Bakubro!" Kirishima shouts at me from across the empty classroom, it was currently lunch, and I had been trying to avoid what Eijiro had titled the 'Bakusquad.' Still, the dumbass hadn't noticed my displeasure at seeing him.

I keep my feet propped up on the wooden desk, my chair leaning backward, my face angled towards him. "What do you want, Shitty Hair?"

The redhead beams at me and whips out his Nikon camera, holding it up like a child, as if he wasn't worthy of owning it. "Look what finally came in!"

I scowl, withstanding the urge to tell him that his plan to become some half-assed YouTuber was a waste of his talent for acting, but knew Mina would kick my ass. "Cool," I grumble, already bored with the conversation.

"Isn't it, though!? Kaminari told me he'd show me how to set up a YouTube account if I bought him something!" Kirishima leaned against the window edge; we were at the back of the classroom, meaning no one would see us from the doorway. Not that it mattered, we had only kissed once, and since then, we had simply pretended nothing had happened. Which was fine with me, I don't need any distractions and certainly don't want them from that idiot.

"Listen, Bakugou," Kirishima mumbles, his grip tightened around his camera, eyes downcast, and I hold my breath, waiting for what he was going to say. After a little too much censorship, the idiot finally speaks up. "I, uh, do you want to go to the park with me?"

I glower and stand up, trying to ignore the disappointment that was already appearing. "What are you? Five?"

"I just thought it would be fun, is all." Eijiro mumbles, sounding oddly defensive, his hand twisting the lens cover of his camera back and forth.

I highly doubted that. If Kirishima wanted to go somewhere, it was almost always to get bubble tea or to check to see if a new set of Crocs had come out, and considering that he acts like a paralyzed possum around my next-door neighbor, Kota Izumi, it was apparent he was horrible around kids.

I reach down and grab the strap of my plain gray backpack, swinging it onto one of my shoulders. I should say no, exams were coming up, and the last thing I needed was to waste my time with someone as distracting as Shitty Hair. Besides, I refused to put up with continually questioning whether or not the asshole was going to kiss me or not. Despite my mind screaming for me to decline the shitty offer, I found my mouth accepting.

_____

"Oh! Bakubro, could I borrow your notes for Trig? I would use mine, but Kaminari dared Sero to put tape all over it, which distorted the formulas, and when I tried to rip it off, it invariably ripped." Kirishima rambled on about Hanta, barely taking a breath. We were walking along a barren side of town, most of the small buildings here were closed or for rent, making it the most efficient route to the little playground that was falling apart.

As always, I was barely listening to Eijiro, I grasped enough to respond if need be, but beyond that, I couldn't care less. Yet, something I hadn't felt before had begun to develop. Jealousy would be the correct term if it weren't because I wasn't into petty shit like that.

Kirishima stops in mid-sentence and squints at something ahead. I look up to see a massive swarm of people, some elderly, and some young, shouting and cheering around something. Eijiro grabs my wrist, and I'm reminded of the time Kaminari electrocuted himself while handling the lighting in the theater. My whole body, which was once relaxed, was tense, and small little sparks ran up and down my arms. He pulls me along, his crimson eyes eager, and I'm too absorbed in the shock of being touched to shout at him.

Kirishima kindly asks people to move so that he and I would be able to see, not giving me the chance to push them out of the way myself. In the center was a male with pale-blue hair and chapped lips and a look of pure resolve. He had a green-haired teenager who had to have been a few years younger than me pinned to the cement, yet despite the awkward positioning, the boy had a grin that looked almost exactly like an actor I used to idolize as a kid. Toshi Yanori? Toshinori Ya? I couldn't remember his name now; I'd have to look it up. The greenette's uniform was ripped, and his tie was undone, his hair was long, and half of it had escaped from its hair tie.

"You give, Midoriya?" The cerulean boy rasped out, not loosening his grip on his wild opponent.

Midoriya lets out an exasperated breath, not even struggling against his attacker's hold on his dress shirt, and rolls his eyes. "Yeah, whatever, Shigs."

'Shigs' licked his dried out lips and with sloth-like speed, stood up, his tired pupils full of suspicion, and I quickly learned why.

The short viridescent eyed male stood up and looked as though he was about to bow when he cross-stepped, suddenly facing the same direction as Shigs before Midoriya raised his muscled leg and aimed it at his opponent's middle. With speed I had never seen before, Midoriya shot his opposing leg back and slammed it into the back of his weak opponent's upper calves. Creating a scissor-like movement.

Shigs collapsed to the ground, and groans of pain came from him. Midoriya locked his legs around Shigs for a few seconds before standing up once again, brushing off his hands.

This kid is lethal; I realize in my head, the thought that I was over exaggerating never coming to me.

"A fucking Kani Basami?!" The injured boy demands, slamming one of his fists into the concrete hard enough for Kirishima to flinch beside me. "That's a forbidden move!"

Midoriya waggles a finger in front of his so-called friend. "It is in the dojo, but here, it's fair game." He takes his hair out of his ponytail, the unruly strands giving him even more of an uncontrollable persona.

Shigs gets up and latches onto the collar of Midoriya's dirt-stained shirt, his fist raised. "Listen here you little bitch-"

Kirishima's eyes widen, and I can practically see the conflict happening in his hollowed-out head. Back in middle school, a group of girls was being harassed by a man, and Eijiro couldn't get himself to defend them. Luckily, Mina kicked the guy's ass, which wasn't surprising. No one messed with Ashido. No One.

I scowl, querying how I got myself into this disaster. I push past Kirishima. "Hey, dumbasses!" I bellow. I was born for this shit.

Shigs stops his arm in midswing and glares at me, the look was scary, to be honest. But I was too focused on his corpse-like appearance to give a fuck.

"Listen up! You're blocking the way, so take your little routine somewhere else."

Midoriya bears a look of shock, before shaking off his troubled comrade and bowing. "I-I'm sorry!"

Why is he looking so intimidated when he slammed a guy twice the size of him to the ground?

Shigs, however, was not cowed by my bitch mode and clenched his fist. I bite my tongue, trying to predict what would happen next when Midoriya grabs Shigs' wrist with a tight grip. "We were just leaving, isn't that right?" The greenette grits out, already turning the other direction.

Shig's gives me a look of unadulterated fury, his red eyes flashing, before leaving with his friend, and the crowd claps loudly. I ignore them and return to Kirishima.

"Let's get out of here," I state, and Eijiro nods.

The rest of the walk to the park was incredibly dull in comparison to what had just happened. Kirishima looked down at his feet, and that green-haired dumbass from before refused to leave my head.

When we arrive, Eijiro still doesn't say anything, and I stare at the structures of the old playground. The swings were rusting and the one slide that must've lost its coat of paint long ago. The only new thing was a dome-shaped infrastructure, the one you would climb as a kid, and inevitably slip and get one of your feet stuck between the handles.

"Want to climb that?" I point at the dome, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Kirishima nods, his face solemn, and drags his feet behind me like a spoiled child.

I grab onto the perforated handles and barely raise my feet before I'm at the top. Eijiro does the same but in his clutzy way. We sat on the unsteady dome, that was far too small, causing our knees to touch, something I forced myself not to think about.

Kirishima doesn't seem to notice the contact and glances at me, his expression obscure. "Do you think I'm weak?"

I sigh, this conversation was never something I should be a part of, but something in Eijiro's eyes makes me answer anyway. "You're not weak. Dumb? Yes. Annoying as hell? Yes. Horrible at math-"

"Okay, okay!" Kirishima chuckles out. "But, seriously, though, what do you think of me?"

I grit my teeth, I used to be so sure of everything, but as soon as Shitty Hair waltzed into my life with Ashido and Pikachu at his heels, deciding that we were going to be friends; he turned my life upside down. Acting, which once meant everything to me, was now something I could never think about without wondering about how Kirishima was doing. It would be easy to say I hated it, but I didn't. I loved the idiot, even if I could never say it.

Knowing that nothing I could say would get through to Eijiro's stubborn mind, I do the next best thing. I grab his chin, and his eyelids droop as I softly press my lips to his. Every part of me felt alive as I wrapped my arms around Kirishima's waist. It was the same feeling I got when on stage, and I wanted more.

When our lungs' demands for air become too great, we break away; our foreheads were pressed together, our heads forming a heart-like outline.

The first time this had happened, we had been clumsy, both of us too hesitant to commit genuinely, but this time, it was as if both of us had something to prove to one another. It was beautiful. It was amazing. It was right.

"You're not weak. Just because you can't take someone down like that green-headed asshole back there, doesn't mean you're not the strongest person I know, got it?" I murmur, forcing myself to grab his hand without hesitation.

Kirishima nods his focus entirely on me. I blush and look out towards the potholed road. "Let's get out of this hellhole," I state.

Two days later, we told the whole Bakusquad we were dating.

_____

This exact story would have happened if Bakugou had accepted Kirishima's offer of going to the park. While the two do end updating, it wasn't until much later. Midoriya ended up getting brutally beaten by Shigaraki, his boyfriend, which happened often. The crowd thought it was part of the show and didn't realize what was happening until Izuku's eyes were swollen shut.

○●○●○●○●

Third Person Omniscient

Izuku bites his lip, perplexed, and then recalls Mina talking about a 'near-death experience' happening to Bakugou. He finally begins to ponder why Katsuki would've hired him in the first place.

"Mina, what happened to Kacchan?"

Mina's eyes dilate, and she looks at her bright blue heels. "Can't believe he didn't tell you," she pauses, holding her breath. "Actually, I can. I can't believe Kirishima didn't tell you."

Midoriya stares at the deep gray walls, his mind in a million different places. He had a feeling like he knew what it was that caused him to be hired but wanted to hear it out of someone else's lips.

Ashido stands up abruptly and brushes off her hands, her expression oddly serious, and she unzips her suitcase and digs around. Not saying anything at all, until she pulls out a faux leather makeup bag. "I want to tell you, I do, but I don't think I should be the one-"

There's a steady knock on the door that interrupts the serious conversation, and Mina lets out a relieved sigh. "Who is it?" She calls.

The door fully opens, and a girl with dark violet hair walks in, she was holding a worn-out bag and had earbuds in both ears.

"Jiro!" Ashido squeals, and she races over, giving the hairstylist an all-consuming hug, just like she had with Katsuki weeks before.

Jiro scowls but accepts the hug with little reluctance. "It hasn't been that long, dummy."

Mina crosses her arms, her lips set in a pout. "Says the person who decided to go on a vacation with Thing One and Thing Two. I saw the pictures! Even Shinso looked like he was having fun!"

Jiro just lets out a breath, the smallest hint of a smile on her face. "This is the bodyguard, then?" She inquires, glancing at the greenette.

Ashido nods and reaches over, pinching Midoriya's cheeks. "Isn't he cute?!"

"Mina, I'm not a dog," Izuku complains, holding his face, brows furrowed.

Mina smirks. "Says whom?"

Midoriya contemplates arguing about the dog comparison, but figures he's been called worse things. Besides, disagreeing with Ashido is dangerous.

Ashido claps her hands. "Let's go ahead and do the makeover, then!"

_____

Kaminari rests his head on his boyfriend's muscled shoulder, a playful grin on his face. The blonde was typically entirely clueless to anything outside of views, likes, and subscriptions, yet something about how Kirishima's face lit up when he saw Midoriya caught Denki's attention. If anything, he was patting himself on the back for mentioning Midoriya Izuku in the first place.

He hoped that Jiro liked him; the greenette was always someone Shinso had respected, so that was never something Denki had to worry about. Jiro, however, was an entirely different matter.

"Oi! Eijiro, how did you set this up?" Bakugou pointed at his laptop screen. There was a glare from the window in the dining room, so Kaminari couldn't tell what Katsuki was referring to. He had to admit, Denki found it odd that Bakubro never called Kiri' Shitty Hair.' He understood that they were dating, but the blonde wasn't exactly an expert in table manners.

Kiri walked over, Eri was still in his arms, her left hand pulling on the redhead's cheek. Kaminari gave the girl the stink eye, his face reading 'traitor.' He didn't even understand why Eri liked Eijiro so much, the guy was always a spaz around kids, yet Eri would bend over backward if Shark Tooth were involved.

"Babe, you forgot to hit enter," Eijiro notes, not even a lick of sarcasm in his voice.

Eri giggles. "Uncle Kat's dumb," she announces in a singsong voice. Something Kaminari would love to do but knew he'd never make it out the door if he did.

The blonde's grip on the lid of his laptop tightens, and Denki feels Shinso's focus shift to the actor. Hitoshi had always been extremely protective of Eri, and Kaminari doubted that was going to change.

"Listen here, you little brat, my name is-" Katsuki is interrupted by Kirishima planting a kiss on the male's cheek, and Eijiro takes hold of the situation from there.

"His name is Kat, he's just messing around," Kiri remarks and Kaminari repeats a question he had been wondering for years now, how is Eijiro still alive?

The sound of heels coming down the hallway interrupts the lovebird's quarrel, and Mina comes out, the fronts of her hands covered in eyeshadow swatches. Jiro follows closely behind, as elegant and as regal as the cat Shinso had insisted upon getting when they moved into their house. The two females were the exact definition of juxtapositioning; both were so incredibly different from one another.

"May I present to you, the esteemed Judoka of Tokyo, Midoriya Izuku!" Mina holds up her hand as if it's a microphone, nearly impersonating Present Mic.

Midoriya comes stumbling out, his hands stuffed in his dress pants pockets. Kaminari made a small choking noise in the back of his throat. Izuku's once full pale lips were now outlined a subtle crimson color, his hair was no longer frizzy, and Jiro must've put the small beret on his bangs. The subtle hint of eyeliner popped up from his long lashes, even his eyes looked more mature, and despite Midoriya's slumped stature, there was a power and confidence to him.

Denki shifts his attention to the couple to the right of him and sees two mirroring expressions. Kirishima and Bakugou's eyes were both wide with surprise, their mouths were slightly open, and all of their focus was on the male in front of them.

"So, what do you think?" Mina inquires, her face eager, and that's when Denki comes to a realization. No wonder Ashido was so determined to get Jiro to style Midoriya. That girl probably wanted the two idiots to be head over heels.

Eri is the first to speak as she wraps a finger around her silver-hair. "Zu is really pretty!" She squeals and grabs onto Kiri's ear. "Don't you think he's cute, Eiji?"

The stunned redhead stuttered out a response. "I... Uh... Absolutely!"

Jiro, to everyone's surprise, speaks next. "What do you think, Bakugou?"

The blonde averts his gaze, but still, Midoriya strolling in plays in his mind like a broken record, and Katsuki tries not to think about how much he stared at the greenette's lips.

"Tch, whatever," Bakugou grunts out.

○●○●○●○●

Author

Let me know if you have any questions! A new chapter should be coming out tomorrow ^^.

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

1.3K 46 9
katsuki bakugou is in love with someone. someone he shouldn't be in love with. bright red hair, matching crimson hued eyes, there's only one person i...
70.9K 2.6K 26
Eijiro Kirishima was a bloody thirsty fighter, he used to beat others or even kill around on clandestine fight clubs until a certain blond haired boy...
294 12 2
Yea, you read that right. BakuDeku fics for the win I love Angst and Pain feel free to make suggestions and I'll try to roll with it This series...
2K 23 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...