𝓡𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 ( 𝘬𝘰...

By ICYPOLES-

OLD WRITING ALERT Biana Vacker doesn't remember Tam. Pieces of her memories are gone.Tam is mad at Biana for... More

ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
THANKS SO MUCH!!
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch.29

ch.15

521 15 74
By ICYPOLES-

Keefe's pov

I was pacing around in Marella's house, while Dex was working on a way to track the Neverseen. Marella helped too.

"Funky hair, stop pacing. It making me nauseous," Ro said. "Why don't you help out fire girl and the gadget dude?"

Marella turned to Ro, her blond hair swishing. "No nicknames."

Ro sighed and threw some daggers at the wall.

Marella noticed it and stormed up to the ogre princess. "Don't do that."

"Rules,rules,rules!" Ro put her hands up in frustration. "When's it gonna be done gadget dude?!"

Dex squinted at the words he scribbled on a paper. "Hey.....I found something." His hands gestured to come beside him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Did you found their location?" Marella asked sitting next to Dex.

Dex rubbed the back of his neck. "Um, it's not that–sorry–but it's about Biana."

Marella's face hardened for a second. "What is it?"

"Her mind's gonna be erased for the second time." Dex said, looking up at us.

"For the second time??!!" Ro asked.

"Yeah," Dex said, writing down some more scribbles. "But I have another theory. What if this wasn't the first time her memories got erased?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "So what are you saying? This is the 100th time?"

Dex looked at me like I was an idiot. "Uh,no? More like......50th."

Marella sighed in disbelief. "Then if her memories became replaced for –I don't know how many times– then that means our memories got replaced too!"

"Ummm.....why?" I asked, not catching up on Marella's theory.

Dex tilted his head a little. "Yeah....why?"

Marella smirked a little. "Because, if Biana's memory was replaced, we would know what happened! So the Neverseen came up with a story and decided to plant that in our heads."

"Then why did they make Biana not remember?" Dex asked.

I cut in. "Because they need us to not trust her. We think she did those things and Biana dosen't remember. The Neverseen wants us to think Biana is lying to us!" I felt a little bit more smart. But I am smart.

Ro put her hands on her hips. "Then can't you make a device to not get our memories erased?"

Dex snapped his fingers. "That's an excellent idea."

—————————————————————————

Biana's pov

Cold....that was the first thing when I felt when I woke up. I rubbed the back of my head. I must have fell down when Krit–Sophie inflicted on us. Somthing sticky and cold was sticked to my hair. Blood. My blood. Oh gosh I must have fell down real hard.

Wincing at the pain, I looked if anyone was awake. Tam was awake leaning against the wall, his eyes closed.

"Hey," I said, sitting next to him. "How are you holding up?"

Tam looked at me. His face was paler than usual and there were dark circles underneath his eyes. "I'm okay. What about you?"

I raised one eyebrow. "Seriously, you're okay? Look at your face! You are certainly not okay."

Tam winced. "I know, but you're not okay too."

I blinked. "Me?"

Tam nodded. "You have some ugly gashes on your arm and face."

"Oh..." I scooted closer to Tam. "It's cold in here."

It was dark, but I could see Tam blushing. "Y-yeah."

I released how close we were. We were a inch apart. Too close. I scooted away from Tam a little.

Tam stopped me. I blushed and scooted right next to him again.

"Biana, do you.....have feelings?" Tam asked. "Oh gosh, that's akward."

Even though it was cold, I felt like I was burning up. "Um,yeah? Everyone has feelings Tammy."

Tam scowled at me. He was pretty cute when he was mad. "Don't call me that." He said.

"You're cute when you're mad," I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth and blushed furiously. "Please tell me you didn't hear that."

Tam blushed too. "I-um...uhh...." he stammered.

———————————————————

Tam's pov

Biana tolled me that I was cute. I stammered like an idiot. 'Just tell her she's pretty!' I thought. But the words didn't come out of my lips. What was I thinking?! I had a crush on Glimmer! But....after I met Biana once more, I didn't know.

"Um,t-tqsjx" I started out but I got all tongue tied.

Biana giggled. "What?"

"T-thanks." I finally said. She must have thought I was an idiot.

Biana turned serious. "What were you trying to tell me though. About feelings?"

"Nothing." I said and tried to act casual.

Biana leaned closer. "You're hiding something., We were so close I could feel her breath on my cheeks. I flushed deeply. Biana didn't seem to notice. "Tam, after meeting you.....I feel I might–" a moan cut her off.

"Guys?" Glimmer asked, rubbing her eyes. "Was I interrupting something?" She asked.

Biana and I quickly pulled apart from each other. "No." I said to Glimmer. She squinted at us like she could see through us.

"Okay....." she said.

"Hey, why isn't Linh waking up?" Biana asked, changing the subject.

I looked at Linh. She was layed unconscious on the floor. "Hey Linh." I said shaking her shoulders. She still didn't wake up.

"She must have hit the ground pretty hard." Biana examined Linh.

—————————————————————

Biana's pov

I scooted Linh next to Glimmer and gestured Tam to come over. If we huddled together than we could save more warmth. I sat next to Glimmer and Tam sat next to Linh. Then I got another painful headache.

"Tam!" I said running to him. He was in a cell.

"Biana!" Tam said, trying to get free of the chains that were holding him.

"Just hang on." I tried to find the key, but of course it wasn't there. I tried pushing the door open, but the cell wouldn't even budge.

Tam frantically looked over his shoulder. "Biana, go!"

I shook my head. "I'm not going anywhere without you. I am going to free you. Do you understand?"

Tam smiled at me. A rare thing for the world, but not for me. "Thank you. But you can't. She's coming and I can feel it."

I ignored and was still trying to push the cell door.

"Bi, look at me," Tam said reaching for my cheek. "I need you to get out of here. Fast. I'm not going to let her hurt you."

Tears blurred my vision and the tears rolled down my cheek one by one. Tam wiped those tears. "Stay strong. Remember who you are. You are Biana Vacker. You are the most brave person I've ever met. Now you have to go. You'll be okay without me.I love you." Tam said. He was trying to hide his tears but he failed.

"I love you too."I ran out of the room where Tam was trapped in. I had to be brave. For him. A painful cry came from Tam, and I couldn't take it. I collapsed to my knees covering my ears and closing my eyes shut.

Eventually I forced myself to peel my eyes open. Then I saw her. The mystery woman. Her face was covered in the Neverseen's cloak. "Sweet dreams Biana. Only 2 more times and this will all be over....." and then I blacked out. Memory ended.

When I awoke I saw Tam was holding my hand. "Thank god Biana! Are you okay?"

I groaned and stood up. The blood rushed to my head and everything felt dizzy for a second. "Just one of those......memory Flashbacks."

"Really? What was it?" Glimmer asked. Why did she care about my memories so much?

"Uh,something about Tam trapped in a cell." I decided to not tell her and Tam about the details.

Glimmer paced around our little cell.

"Is something wrong?" Tam asked Glimmer.

Glimmer stopped pacing. "No. I'm just thinking about how we're gonna get out of here."

Linh's moan cut through the hollow halls.

"Linh! You're awake!" Tam said rushing to her side.

"Um...yeah." she smiled at Tam's embrace.

"Are you feeling okay?" Glimmer asked.

Linh nodded. "I'll live."

I smiled at Linh. I was glad that everyone was safe.

I thought about my flashback. The mystery woman had erased my mind in the first flashback. So why were there two flashbacks? This didn't make any sense.

I stared at the ceiling of the cell. Dirty. I looked at Tam. Then Linh. Then Glimmer. I sighed. How were we going to get out?

I realized that I didn't know why I killed Fitz. "Hey Linh?"

Linh jerked her head up. She was half asleep. "What?"

"Nothing," I decided let her sleep. "Hey Tam? Or Glimmer. Why did I......do that to Fitz?"

Tam shook his head. "I can't tell you."

"Why?" I demanded. "I think I deserve to know my brother's death."

"It might break you." Glimmer said.

I took a deep breath. "I know."

"Are you sure you're ready to hear this?" Tam asked.

I nodded.

"Okay.....but brace yourself," Tam looked right at me in the eye turing his silver blue eyes silvery teal. "Between our, you know, you ran–I mean–went to the Neverseen. And Fitz was the first one to find out about it. He tried to convince you to leave, but that didn't work. And you killed him. That's all I know. I heard it from Sophie to be precise."

Glimmer cut in. "You thought if you didn't kill him, he would spred the word and bring the whole team to stop you. That's why you killed him."

Tears filled up in my eyes. I was.....evil. I put my head on my hands and cried. So hard. Tam went over to me and hugged me tightly. I clung to him. The guilt and grief was piling up. Glimmer eventually came to and joined in the hug. Linh was startled when she heard my crying. Even though she didn't know what happened she hugged me tightly too.

"Biana, it's going to be okay. All darkness clears when light shows up. Light will be there for you." Linh said, after understanding the situation.

"Thanks." I sniffled.

"Awww this moment is very  touching and all but we gotta go." Sophie said.

"Go where?" Glimmer asked.

Sophie glared at all of us. "For your Interogation of course."

I stood up. "What Interogation?"

Sophie leaned against the wall and smiled. A cold smile."We're going to make you join."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.7K 54
2/14/22: #1 in sokeefe!! Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Sophie couldn't seem to get the words out of her head. ~~~~ "You never know how much...
6.6K 108 25
Everlasting 1. lasts forever or a very long time Love 1. A very deep intense feeling of affection. Sophie Foster is confused. Why? Why? Did she feel...
59.7K 884 31
Sophie Foster's summer is ending, and she now has to go through her final year of high school. With Keefe's vague answer and college applications, So...
282K 2.9K 94
"Keefe. Even if I hadn't been unmatchable, even if Fitz and I had been on each other's match lists, I need you to know that eventually, it still woul...