Set it Off

By koganesblade

What if the world was filled with royals who wanted to follow their footsteps while rebels want to go against... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Conclusion...?

Chapter 6

75 3 1
By koganesblade

After the date was over, Dexter and Raven headed back to Ever After High. Raven kept looking back to the fields, wondering if anything would change from here on out. What she didn't notice was that Dexter was starting to act like his goofy dorky self again with looking over at Raven here and there. He could see her acting nervous and anxious, letting her mind roam with thoughts. A few moments later, they both got off of Nevermore glancing at each other before Dexter hugged her.

"Hey Raven...Thanks...thanks for giving me this opportunity to know you better Raven. Others may think or say different about you but they won't ever change the way I feel about you. Also I really loved your singing. It was beautiful."

Raven gasped, suddenly feel her face overheating. 

"Heh U-uh yeah thanks Dexter...You've made me realized a lot today. I appreciate it."

"Anytime. Well let's get you back to your dorm before anyone starts asking where we've been off to."

"Yeah."

Raven walked along side Dexter as they went to Raven's dorm. As soon as they got there, Raven said her goodbyes to Dexter and vice versa. Before she shut the door carefully, she ran up to him, giving him a 'farewell's kiss' on the cheek to the prince before waving goodbye once more. After shutting the door, Raven felt like her life had changed for one day.

When the dawn struck up the next day, it came to the usual. Heading to classes, having lunch, making the moments last before it was all over. Rumors went around that Thronecoming was approaching in 2 days so the candidates were to apply today or won't be on the ballet at all. Raven studied the board, showing 3 royals trying out for Thronecoming Queen. After being skeptical a bit, Maddie pops up out of nowhere. 

"Hey Raven!"

Raven jumped, feeling shaky one minute and looking back, seeing Maddie laughing madly. 

"Oh hey Maddie. What's up?"

"Well the narrators are and so is Earl Grey."

"Earl Grey?"

"Yeah my bestie who's wonderlandifully amazing! Sooo whatcha looking at?"

"OH! U-um just looking at the Thronecoming sign up sheets for Thronecoming Queen."

"Really? Who's on so far?"

"It says: Apple White, C.A. Cupid and Blondie Lockes which I'm guessing that all of them are royals. I'm not surprised I don't see any rebels on the chart."

Maddie nodded then an idea popped into her head. 

"Raven, what if YOU ran for Thronecoming queen? I've never met kids from Hextia try before and this is the first time things could be changed around in Ever After High! You should give it a try!"

"Maddie I'd like to join but I'm worried the other royals may cause more trouble for my friends and I since we are already planning to go."

"Then if you won't do it then I will!"

"Wait Maddie wh-"

Before Raven could finish, Maddie already went behind her and wrote her name down, leaving a speechless Raven. Raven could have gotten up and scribbled out her name but the ink of the pen was magical and wasn't able to be erased. Maddie bounced up and down, excited for Raven to try out. 

"Raven you're gonna do amazing! Besides, you are smart, caring and kind enough to put up with those royals. If they try to mess with you I'll be by your side til the end. Same goes for Cerise, Sparrow, Hunter and some who were thinking of becoming rebels like Poppy O'hair, Cedar Wood, Ashlynn Ella, Darling Charming and I who think following our destinies isn't what we are meant to do. We got you Raven."

"Thanks."

Raven smiles and hugs her new friend forever after. As the day went on, no one else joined so it left 3 royals and 1 rebel in the running for Thronecoming Queen. Everyone started to prepared for the ballet to begin in 2 days. Within those 2 days, all the girls got fitted into their thronecoming dresses with similarities to those who they're going with. Raven was in a room with other royals but Cerise was in a different fitting room. 

'Oh great.' 

Raven thought to herself as she saw C.A. Cupid, Blondie Lockes, Brair Beauty, Duchess Swan and Apple White. She kept to herself as she walked over to her spot where the pixies were fixing up her dress. She could hear whispers around her as she tried to stay calm. After her dress got stylized up, she took a good look at the mirror until she saw Apple behind her. 

"Well well...if it isn't boyfriend stealer! You wanted my boo all to yourself just for what!? To fit in!? You'll never fit in with us royals."

"Look Apple I-I'm sorry it's ju-"

"Just what? You think you can play with his heart like that? He would never like you besides..."

Apple went over to her dress and ripped off part of the skirt. 

"No please Apple! I've never meant any harm!"

Apple continued to ignore her as she continues to rip apart of her dress until Raven didn't look like a princess at all for thronecoming. 

"...A rebel like you will never belong here! No matter how hard you try to act all nice, you will always be evil!" 

Raven stayed quiet until Apple left as the other girls just witnessed Apple acting more unusual than before. Briar looked at Raven wanting to help her but knowing how Apple was, she couldn't do anything. Leaving with Apple, Brair, Blondie and Duchess, Cupid stayed behind. 

"H-hey apple! I left something in my fitting room! I'll be on my way soon!"

Apple nodded and gave Raven another glare before leaving. After the other girls left out of Raven's sight, Cupid ran over to Raven quickly.

"Hey Raven are you alright? I-I'm sorry for not helping you right away! I didn't want Apple to anymore damage than she's already done. Raven..?"

Cupid tried to get Raven's attention but she kept silent until she began to cry over and over again until she begins desperately cry nonstop. Raven curled herself up, not wanting to open her eyes as they were shut tight. Cupid started to panic until she got our her mirrorphone. She texted the rebel group chat including Dexter Charming even tho he was part royal, part rebel (in secret). 

Group Chat Begins

Cupidstrikes (cupid): Guys! I need help like fast! 

Blueboicharm (Dexter): Hey Cupid! Wait what's wrong?

artistyohair (Poppy): Did something happen?

Littleredhood (Cerise): Yeah what's up?

Cupidstrikes: Ok so Raven is crying uncontrollably right now and I don't know what to do. Apple had ripped apart her homecoming dress with Brair, Blondie Duchess and I witnessing it. I know you're next door Cerise so you should come quick. Dexter, Poppy get the boys and Maddie and bring them here. 

Littleredhood: OMG! WTF! When I see Apple...

Blueboicharm: Cerise please don't do anything to her. We need to worry about Raven right now. Cupid, watch over her! We'll go and get Sparrow, Maddie and Hunter right now. 

artistyohair: Yeah and I'll bring some other rebels and a few royals I know that would help Raven. 

Cupidstrikes: ok. Hurry guys! Ok Cerise just got here! See you guys!

Group chat ended

As soon as Cupid sent her text, Cerise came running with full speed with worried written all over her face. 

"Cupid! Thank you so much for saving Raven. She's currently going through a panic attack but where's her purse?"

Cupid looks around and sees Raven's purse spotted in the corner. She grabs it and hands over to Cerise. When going through the purse, there was no medicine seen so far until Cerise got to the bottom.

"Found it! Now we need to give Raven this with some water. Raven look at me...It's me..cerise..."

Cerise tried to calm her down by talking gentle and caught Raven's attention for a bit. Raven looked unsettled and had fear in her eyes until Cerise proved to her she was no harm. Then she hands her the medication with some water and drank it away. After 5 minutes went by, Raven started to settle down. 

"T-thanks guys....I just felt anger one minute then the next thing I know, I'm crying hysterically not knowing what to do...I-I'm sorry..."

Raven looked down until Cupid and Cerise hugged her before saying anything. Just as all three of them let go of their hug, running through the doors was Maddie, Sparrow, Hunter, Poppy, Cedar, Ashlynn, Darling, Daring, and Dexter. They all looked at Raven, Cerise and Cupid with shocked faces seeing what Apple did to Raven. Dexter kneel down at Raven and held her close. 

"Are you alright..?"

Dexter looked careful at her scanning to see if she had any bruises and lucky there wasn't any. 

"Yeah I'm fine now thanks to you all but...I guess I only made things worse by coming here."

Dexter looked concerned and stood her up. 

"Raven you didn't do anything wrong. I'm not sure what happened but I know it's not your fault. Come on let's take you back to your dorm and I can have a customize thronecoming dress for you and the rest of us here."

"Dexter you don't have to that."

"I insist Raven...please..."

He held her hand gently as he picked her up and walked with the others back to Raven and Cerise's dorm. The boys headed to Dexter's dorm and got ready themselves for tonight. As Raven got back to her room, there was a person standing there working on a dress.

'I'm guessing that's mine..'

Raven walked around the dress and watched as the person scanned Raven and found her taste in fashion. The dress contained of a light purple tulle skirt that topped with a black lace detailed in a lace bodice fabric covering the entire dress. When Raven came out with the dress on, all the girls gasped, seeing how raven sparked into the night. Maddie and Cerise walked up, hexciting than ever! Maddie cheered once more. 

"Dexter is gonna be blown away when he sees you like this!"

"He will for sure."

Coming from behind them is Daring, Dexter's older brother. He went to Cerise and kissed her hand, ready for go to Thronecoming with her. 

"So I'm guessing you're going with Daring huh? I thought Apple was going with you though.."

Daring shook his head. 

"After what I've seen her done to you earlier and how she's been acting isn't her. And well..."

He took Cerise by the hand and gave her a twirl. 

"...I've found someone else who's more magical and fairest than Apple White."

Cerise giggled. Then she turned towards Raven, whispering into her ear.

"Raven I'm gonna vote for you and Cupid too. I can't wait to see you dance with your prince charming. I know I will but makes the moments last right? We have a wand to catch since it's gonna be at the coronation tomorrow. Good luck."

Raven gasped, forgetting their plan all this time. She got so caught up into the mood of Ever After High that she forgot who she really was as a person. Who she was truly meant to be. She waved goodbye to Cerise and Daring as they walked out heading to the castleteria. Once more Raven sighed looking upon the stars as she got herself ready. 

"Let's hope this night leads us to the ways of our destined paths within us rebels...."

Raven then grabbed her purse and mask with leaving no seconds later. Out the door onto the dance floor where a certain prince was waiting for her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.7K 80
-Raven ran far inside The enchanted forest, she didn't wanna follow her fated Destiny but with Apple(white - daughter of snow white) forcing her to f...
6.4K 125 11
What happens when our favorite gays finally graduate from hell, AKA, Ever After High. Family drama ensues, because IDK what to do without drama. Thi...
66.8K 1.8K 22
Wapun (Dawn) Smith was different from most kids, having been raised to be herself no matter what others thought. Her parents, John Smith and Pocahont...
2.9K 31 32
This is a story about All your favorite EAH characters and there kids.