(Y/N) (L/N's) Crazy Adventure...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease a... More

BIO
Chapter 1: Afterlife
Chapter 2: The Reincarnation and New Friends
Chapter 3: Bandit Troubles and Preparation
Chapter 4: The Explosion Loli
Chapter 5: The Masochist Crusader.
Chapter 6: Cabbage Harvest!
Chapter 7: Path of Explosions and The Dullahan
Chapter 8: A Knight with The Cursed Sword
Chapter 9: The Fight against the Dullahan
Chapter 10: Winter is Coming
Chapter 11: The Lich, A Spooky Mansion, and the Living Doll.
Chapter 12: (Y/N)'s Best Friend
Chapter 13: Yuuki meets (Y/N)'s party and Dinner time! Also a Succubus
Chapter 14: The Destroyer and (Y/N) unlocks his Ultimate Skill
Chapter 15: Trial and Court
Chapter 16: Yunyun
Chapter 17: A Dungeon to Seek Out
Chapter 19: (Y/N)'s Doppelganger
Chapter 20: Vacation Trip
Chapter 21: Running Hawk Kites
Chapter 22: Alcanretia
Chapter 23: Axis Church and Understanding (Y/N)
Chapter 24: Be Like That Sometimes
Chapter 25: A Deadly Slime
Chapter 26: A New Beginning
Chapter 27: A Duel with Yuuki
Chapter 28: Female Orc Troubles and meeting the Crimson Demon Clansmen!
Chapter 29: Yunyun's Father, Megumin's Family, and the Mysterious Facility.
Chapter 30: The Tour Around the Crimson Village
Chapter 31: Sylvia and a Romantic Night with Megumin.
Chapter 32: Sylvia the Chimera
Chapter 33: The Magic Gun and...Sylvia's Defeat?
Chapter 34: Mutated Sylvia
Final Chapter: The End of Sylvia and The Ultimate Combined Spell
Epilogue: Confession
(Y/N) (L/N) Sings A Song
(Y/N) (L/N) Telling his Adventures & the Experience of his Reincarnation
What If it is all a Dream?
Thank You!

Chapter 18: Another Devil General

4.8K 77 143
By CrazyPlatinum1899

(A/N: I have to skip the Darkness's Marriage part, because I'm too lazy to write down.)

Sena: Satou Kazuma! 

Satou: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Sena: We've been investigating the reason for monsters around town and found out they're from Keele's dungeon which you explored.

Megumin: If it doesn't have anything to do with explosion spells. I have no idea.

Darkness: Me neither. I don't usually cause any trouble.

(Y/N): You just told your dad that you were pregnant with Kazuma's baby.

Kazuma: What about you?

Aqua: Of course not. You always suspect me. Actually, thanks to me, monsters shouldn't come near that dungeon.

(Y/N): Aqua, can I talk to you for a moment?

Aqua: Okay...

(Y/N): Now continue...

Aqua: Well, you see. The magic circle that I made for the lich was serious stuff. It's still clearly there, preventing the evil spirits from residing.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Aqua: What? It's just like I said. The magic circle that I drew is still preventing evil spirits-

(Y/N): Need assistance.

Kazuma: On it.

-Time Skip-

We walked to Keele's dungeon with Aqua crying and having a bump on her head by Kazuma.

Kazuma: It's not supposed to be my fault.

Kazuma: Must you offset every good thing you do with something bad, every single time? Now that we dodged a bullet, let's erase the circle. Why are you so quiet, (Y/N)?

You can't even hear Kazuma, because you were in busy in your mind.

(Y/N)'s mind: 

Aqua: Uhh...I think his mind is occupied. 

Kazuma: *Snaps his fingers* (Y/N)? (Y/N)! Wake up!

You snapped back to reality.

(Y/N): Huh? What?

Kazuma: You were busy on something in your mind. Alright, we're now here.

You then eventually got to Keele's dungeon and you see tiny people with masks walking around carrying something.

(Y/N): Look all these little fellers.

Sena: (L/N)-san.

(Y/N): What is it now?

Sena: I appreciate your help. You know, back at the toads.

(Y/N): Yeah, what about it?

Senna: Nevermind. Anyways, it seems someone is summoning the monsters. So please defeat the summoner and put this on the magic circle. It's a seal.

(Y/N)'s mind:

Aqua: I can't stand these masked dolls. I wonder why, it irritates me.

Just then, the dolls turned its head towards her as it starts walking towards Aqua.

Aqua: Hey...what? What is it?

It hugs Aqua's foot as she was confused and looked at it closer.

Aqua: Wha...What? Does it want to play? Looking at the mask still ticks me off, but it's starting to look cute-

The doll exploded as we were all shocked to see this happen. You had a surprised look on seeing this.

Sena: As you can see these things cling onto things and then detonates themselves. Including people too.

Kazuma: I see.

Aqua: Why are you so calm?!

Just then, Darkness walks in front as one of the dolls began to cling onto her and blown up. The dust reveals Darkness to be okay without a scratch.

Darkness: Right. I'll take the lead to clear the way. Kazuma, (Y/N), stay behind me.

Eventually, you and Kazuma followed behind Darkness as three of you went inside the dungeon. Right now, Darkness was now able to hit the dolls with her sword, the adventurers behind us were following us. Just then, they failed to notice about the dolls and were detonated, giving the chance to investigate on your own.

...

Later, the three of you peek around the corner to see an adult woman wearing an office suit with a black and white mask covering her eyes.

(A/N: I had to make Vanir a female in this story. Plus, this female Vanir is a shotacon.)

Kazuma: Wow, she looks hot.

(Y/N: Kazuma, don't. I guess she must be the one who made those dolls.

Just then, Darkness comes in running to confront the woman.

(Y/N): Darkness, wait!

Darkness: You're the one behind this?

She then looks up at us.

???: Oh? I didn't expect you to make it this far.

She then stood up.

???: Welcome to my dungeon, adventurers! I am the root of this evil, the source of your problems! A commander in the Demon King's army, and a duke of hell who leads an army of demons. The arch demon whose sight pierces all in this world. 

Then the women lowered her head down before looking up again and introduced herself.

Valerie: My name is Valerie, sweetheart~

She spoke in a seducing voice.

Kazuma: (She's one of the Demon King's generals?!) Let's run!

Darkness: *Pulls out Sword* No. A servant of the Goddess Eris cannot flee in the face of a demon!

(Y/N): I agree. We should take her down!

You said pulling out your guitar and went into Scythe mode. Just then, Valerie looks at you with interest.

Valerie: Ara~! You have a nice little boy you have there~

She spoke in the same seducing voice, which made you creeped out.

Valerie: Say, what's your name, little boy~?

You hesitated for a moment before speaking up to her.

(Y/N): I am (Y/N) (L/N), the bard!

You said introducing yourself, which she smiled in return.

Valerie: (Y/N), huh?

She then approaches you and lifts your chin to make you look at her.

Valiere: Aren't you a interesting little one~?

She licked her lips. At this point, you blushed mad red.

Darkness: You leave him alone! You devil!

Darkness says as Valerie turns to her.

Valerie: Oh? You dare to challenge, Valerie, who is rumored to be even more powerful than the Demon King? Well, just calm yourselves. I may be one of the Demon King's commanders, but all I do is maintain the barrier around his castle.  A commander in name only, if you will. I was asked by the Demon King to look into what became of Verdia. 

Kazuma: *Shocked face*

Valerie: While I was in Axel, I decided to drop in on the knucklehead shopkeeper who seems to have a strange talent for losing more money the harder she works. I am what is commonly known as demon kin. And the greatest sustenance for demons are the dark emotions you humans are so ashamed of! With the birth of every new human, I run about the garden in joy! 

Kazuma: Yet these dolls keep marching out of this dungeon, giving us humans a pretty hard time! 

Valerie: Truly?

Kazuma: I had intended to use them to clear this dungeon of monsters. 

Valerie: If they've made their way outside, there must be no monsters left. In that next case...

Just then, the doll began to turn into sand.

Valerie: On to my next plan, I suppose. 

(Y/N): What are your intentions, Valerie?

Valerie: Glad you asked. You see, I have a rather sublime death wish. First, I obtain a dungeon. Then I station demons in each room and set up traps. A group of skilled adventurers then rises to the challenge! After overcoming taxing trials, the brave adventurers make their way to the innermost chamber! And of course, I am there to greet them! You've done well to make it this far, adventurers! Now, defeat me, and obtain incredible riches!  

Just then, Valerie used her power on her hands.

Valerie: The final battle begins, at last! After a climactic confrontation, they find a sealed treasure box beyond my beaten body! And when those adventurers, who have endured so much, open it? They find a piece of paper that says, "You lose." I watch as they are stunned to find it there. That's how I wish to die. 

You all watched Valerie in confusion, yet surprised.

Valerie: In order to make this plan a reality, I was going to use a friend's store to save up money to pay for the construction of a massive dungeon. But I was passing by this place, and since it seemed uninhabited, I figured it may as well be this dungeon. But there's a truly vexing magic circle beyond this room. I can't even enter the chamber. 

Kazuma: (Her again...)

Valerie: Oh? It was one of your comrades who drew the magic circle? Well, well.

She then makes a camera on her hands and looks in Kazuma's mind. After that, she start to laugh a little before being dramatic.

Valerie: That priest comrade of yours created this irritating magic circle! I can see it...I can see it quite clearly. OI can see the priest enjoying some tea as she lazes around! 

Kazuma: (That little...!)

Valerie began to points Darkness.

Valerie: And you lost your bet to this man, and have been overwhelmed with curiosity about what he will demand of you, to the point that you're squirming with anticipation! 

Darkness: I am not overwhelmed or squirming! Don't blurt stuff like that out! Don't!

Valerie then points at Kazuma.

Valerie: And you, the man who's nervous about what exactly to demand of this girl once this matter is settled. 

Kazuma: I...I am not nervous! I-I'm totally not!

Valerie: Why don't you two step aside? After all, I have an iron-clad rule about not killing humans. Yes, I won't kill humans. Not humans. But the one who made this nuisance of a magical circle is going to pay dearly for it!

(Y/N): Wait, you don't kill humans, but you blame our priest who has done with it?

Valerie: That's correct, little one~

Darkness: If you're threatening Aqua, then I cannot stand down! 

Valerie: It seems your head is as hard as your muscles, girl! If you leave right now, I'm sure you can enjoy the crazy demands you're expecting, with no interruptions! 

(Y/N): (So she can read minds huh?)

Gray: (It seems so.)

Unfortunately, Valerie heard that.

Valerie: Boy! Do you have someone in that mind of yours?

(Y/N): Uh...

Gray: (Yes.)

(Y/N): Why did you tell her?!

Gray: (Because she can read minds.)

Valerie: I see! You have a woman in that mind of yours! Well? Does she control you?

(Y/N): No! She only talks to me in my head only!

Darkness: Haaah!!

Darkness goes for an attack, but Valerie dodged out of the way. 

Valerie: Hahahaha! For all your fie, you attacks doesn't seem to be landing! 

(Y/N): Hey jackass!

Valerie turns around to see you ready to attack you. Valerie was about to dodge it, but you used the Devil Bringer to grab her and slam her down to the ground. Valerie stood back up and get some distance, she then looks at your arm and observes it.

Valerie: You have a strange arm...I could feel it's demonic power coming from it. Where did you get it?

(Y/N): The Dullahan was the one who hit my arm.

Valerie: So it seems. Why don't you try to test it on me, boy~?

(Y/N): Tch. Boy? Well, if that's what you think it's going to be. I think you'll blush pretty pink when I kick your ass!

You went into Super Speed and tried to slash at Valerie. Valerie barely reacted in time and dodged the attack.

Valerie: Wow! I've never would've thought that this boy would have much speed! Take a respect from your adults, boy.

You blushed again, as you got angry by the moment.

(Y/N): Why you...!

You keep attacking her, but she managed to dodge them all.

(Y/N): Try this on for size!

You went into gun mode and fired at Valerie's shoulder, which she stumbled back and wasn't unexpected it to see it.

Valerie: What the? That was so fast! I couldn't even see it!

Just then, Kazuma comes out of the small pillar.

Kazuma: Over here!

Kazuma comes in, charging at Valerie. Unfortunately, he tripped onto a small stone ball and hits Valerie, and Darkness finally managed to hit her.

Valerie: It can't be...I've been defeated here? 

Darkness: Did I finish her?

Kazuma: Damn it, why was that thing lying on the floor?

You then went up and grabbed Valerie's mask. 

(Y/N): I guess we defeated her huh?

Valerie: That's what you think, boy!

(Y/N): Wha-

Just then, Valerie caught you off guard as her mask posses you.

Darkness & Kazuma: (Y/N)!!!

Just then, Valerie begins to laugh with your body on it.

Valerie: Finally! I finally have to boy's body!

(Y/N): Wait, hold on now! Don't you even dare try to use my body, you moron!

Valerie: What the?! Where are we in this place?!

Just then, Gray comes in and speaks with her.

Gray: Welcome to (Y/N)'s mind.

-In (Y/N)'s mind-

So right now, You, Valerie and Gray were in your room. 

Valerie: What is this place?!

(Y/N): Easy now, you idiot. You're in my brain...or mind I should say.

Valerie observes the room around her.

Valerie: Strange...I've never seen someone with these things in their heads before.

Gray: True. I usually stay in his mind to do this. It's cool.

(Y/N): Have you touched my memories?!

Gray: No, It would be ashamed if I would watch those. Instead, I watched some movies of your memories that you have watched so far.

(Y/N): Oh...

Valerie: Wait, you watched his memories for entertainment?! 

Gray: Yeah, they're quite fun to see.

Valerie then turns to you.

Valerie: You have interesting mind on you, boy.

(Y/N): Uh...thanks?

Valerie: It's fine. Is it alright if I look around?

(Y/N): *Sighs* Sure, just try not to touch anything. 

For some time later, You got blown up by Megumin, met Eris once again, and got resurrected by Aqua. Kazuma was no longer  suspected that he wasn't with the Devil Kings leaders. Eventually, you decided to walk out of the guild and play the guitar for a while to enjoy yourself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I'm really sorry. I had lost a bit of motivation on writing this chapter. I got a bit tired and lazy to write down and skipped some parts. I need something to entertain myself. Next Chapter will be in a few hours later. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.4K 36
Y/N is a 17 year old high school student, who unfortunately met his hilarious yet awful death, but is given a second chance at life by a beautiful g...
15.5K 316 15
Y/n had lost his life saving a little girl from a drunk driver, but instead of going to the afterlife he was given a second chance. Now armed with th...
41.1K 591 22
Basically a Reader x Megumin. Stuck in a world where things work differently. A world where people don't dress normally. A world... Where everyone wa...
517K 10K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...