《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋

1.4K 20 28
By King_Kado131

[🍋⚠️WARNING!⚠️🍋]
[THIS CONTAINS
[🍋INTENSE ROMANCE🍋]
[OF A]
[🍋SLAPPING AND MATURE NATURE!🍋]
[READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!]

[Now then! This chapter takes place in the Story:
Sever The Fibers of Fate,
In the Chapter:
Dukes, Rainbows, Sisters and Traitors
So if you need context it's there!
PLEASE ENJOY!]

《Helheim after the destruction of Osaka》

Ryuko was following Y/n through the odd forest of Helheim. She had noticed the delicious looking Purple Fruit hanging around trees by vines, but Y/n had already warned her not to eat any. As they continued down the path, Ryuko saw hordes of Inves eating, fighting over the fruit or just living their lives.

Senketsu: "It seems like you know this forest like the back of your hand, Y/n."

Ryuko: "Yeah. How do you know where we're going? Everything looks more or less the exact same."

Y/n: "Oh, My mom taught me this little thing if I ever got lost. Follow the path of stones until you reach the twisted tree."

Right when Y/n said that, they walked by a giant tree that seemed to be twisted around the middle.

Y/n: "Keep one foot in front of the other, until you can't see the ground in front of you."

Ryuko was confused until the two of them reached a cliff that hung over a large ruined stone town.

Ryuko: "Woah."

Senketsu: "Woah indeed."

Y/n: "Welcome to remains Lotus Village. My old home."

Ryuko: "You weren't kidding when you said you were raised in a forest."

The two of then sat on the cliff and talked while Inves ran around in the background doing Inves things.

Ryuko: "Why aren't these things attacking us? You said that they can be really aggressive."

Y/n: "Oh they can be. One time this giant one destroyed a whole building by doing a front flip. But since I'm here, they won't attack us anytime soon."

Senketsu: "You seem really accepting of your Inves side now."

Y/n: "Yep! Like Ryuko said. It's what make me, ME. I'm half Inves, and now that I've accepted that part of myself, I can do some really cool shit. Even though the my two halves don't alwayse agree."

The two of them sat there in silence for a moment before Y/n got serious.

Y/n: "Things are gonna start changing really fast. With Ryoma and Ragyo teaming up like this, we'll have to be at our best in ever battle."

Ryuko: "Right. And if things get tough, we can always count on eachother..... but..."

Y/n: "Hmm?"

Ryuko: "I'm... I'm still really nervous... about all of this... I mean, what if we're not strong enough?"

Y/n: "Together we're more than strong enough to beat Anyone, Satsuki, Ryoma, even that Nui girl."

Ryuko: "But, what if we get separated? What if she Shreds Senketsu again? What if Ryoma finds a way to take you out of commission?"

Y/n: "... Ryuko..."

Ryuko: "And I have to fight everyone by myself?"

Y/n: "Ryuko."

Ryuko: "And what if I loose!? The whole world with end! And it'll be all my fault! I just don't wanna lose Senketsu again! And I never wanna lose you! I-I'm just sca-MMMHHH!?"

Ryuko was starting to panic, when she was stopped when Y/n suddenly grabbed her and quickly pressed his lips onto hers. Ryuko was surprised by this as her eyes widened... only for them to close soon after as she wrapped her arms around Y/n's, pulling herself deeper into the kiss. Y/n's hand caressed Ryuko's cheek before he pulled away from the kiss, surprising and somewhat disappointing Ryuko as she tried to follow his lips.

Ryuko: "Wh-What the hell was that for?"

Y/n: "Ryuko. I am Honor Bound to you, by my heart body and soul. No matter what i will make sure you stop the Kiryuins. So stop worrying... and focus on us right now... ok?"

Ryuko: "Y-Yeah..."

Ryuko kept her arms wrapped around Y/n's neck, holding onto the back of his as the two of them pressed their lips together once again, embracing themselves in a passionate kiss. Y/n softly placed his hands onto the sides of Ryuko's exposed midriff, carefully caressing her from top to bottom until his hands gripped supple ass through her skirt. Ryuko moaned into the kiss. Using her tongue, the girl licked the bottom of her and Y/n's connected lips, Y/n opened his own mouth at this as the two of them began to twist and entwine their tongues together, not fighting for dominance, but embracing each other with a mass of love. The two of them then pulled away from their heated kiss, the need for air compelling them to, as a string of saliva connected them. The two of them panted heavily as they stayed in each other's embrace.

Y/n: "Think we're moving too fast? I mean, we only had our first kiss a few hours ago. And that was after I was done trying to kill you."

Ryuko: "Shut the fuck up and let me love you."

Ryuko quickly pulled Y/n back into another heated Frenchkm kiss, but this time, Y/n got a bit more brave. To took his right hand and began caressing Ryuko's body once again, slowly going up her midriff. Y/n then broke the kiss once again, but instead of taking a breath and going back in, he had a new plan.

Ryuko: "Ngh! Ahh~ Y-Y/n!"

Y/n quickly tilted his head before he licked up the side of Ryuko's neck. He then slowly and carefully kissed up Ryuko's neck, before he began to gently bite her, making the girl moan and blush at his action. Ryuko closed her eyes and moaned, when Y/n surprised her by sneaking his hand under her clothes and gripping her breast over her bra. The girl panred and blushed as she felt the double assault of pleasure on her body.

Ryuko: "NAHHH~"

Y/n: "Heh, guess I don't need to ask how this feels."

Ryuko: "Haaa~"

Suddenly, a wave of pleasure shot up Ryuko's spine causing her to stiffen for a moment. While she was distracted, Y/n snuck his left hand down Ryuko's skirt and began to slowly and carefully rub the panty clad lips of her vagina.

Ryuko: "Mhhh~! You sneaky bastard! Ahhh~ do-don't stop..."

Y/n continued his assault on Ryuko's body. Rubbing her lower lips, kneeding her breast, and biting her neck, quickly turning the girl into a moaning mess. Ryuko felt all that pleasure quickly build and build and build, when suddenly Y/n stopped and pulled away from her.

Ryuko: "H-Huh? Hey! What the hell!? I was abo-"

Ryuko was going to say, when she suddenly saw Y/n standing in front of her taking off his shirt, revealing his strong, trained and toned warrior body, making Ryuko's whole face turn a bright red. He then turned to her and smiled.

Y/n: "If we're gonna go all the way with this then we might as well do it right."

Ryuko: "R-R-Right... But you have to turn around."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Ryuko: "Just turn around!"

Y/n shrugged before he turned around and continued to undress leaving his clothes on a rock nearby, leaving himself in only his underwear.

Ryuko: "A-Alright... you can turn around now..."

Y/n smiled before he turned back, only for his eyes to widen when he spotted a fully naked Ryuko. Her beautiful milky cascading off of the night sky of Helheim as she stood there with a blush on her face.

[Image]-->

Y/n: "Woah... Ryuko... you're... really beautiful..."

Ryuko blushed even more as she went down and hugged her knees, hiding her body.

Ryuko: "... Don't say stuff like that..."

Y/n: "Why shouldn't I?"

Y/n said as he went down to Ryuko height and carfully holding up her head.

Y/n: "You really are beautiful."

Y/n then slowly placed his hand on Ryuko wet pussy lips, slowly rubbing them once again, making her move as she started to relax.

Y/n: "I've never felt my heart pound to hard..."

Y/n then slowly laid her down on her back as he began kissing down her body. First on her lips, down her neck to her collarbone, down her chest, down her stomach and onto her right thigh, making her body tingle as he laid in-between her legs, looking down at her dripping wet sex.

Y/n: "I've never felt this much love for anyone... and I'm going to express it, whether you like it or not."

Ryuko: "HAAA~! Y/N~!"

Ryuko let out a loud moan as Y/n pressed his lips up against Ryuko dripping pussy lips, kissing them before he took out his tongue and licked her pussy lips up until her reached her clit, giving it a kiss aswell, before giving it a gentle bite. He then began to play with the clit inbetween his finger and thumb while he kissed and licked Ryuko vagina, making her move constantly. Y/n then dove deeper into Ryuko, pushing his face into her pussy as he began to lick the girl from the inside making her subconsciously grab the back of his head and push him in deeper as she arched her back moaning.

Ryuko: "Oh God! Y-Y/n~! Ahh~!"

Y/n grabbed onto Ryuko's thighs and pulled her closer as he ate her out, making Ryuko moan more and more as he spelled out his own name inside of her with his tongue.

Ryuko: "Ngh~! Y-Y/- Fuck! Y/n! I-I'm Ahh~ getting close! I'm gonna Mhh~! I'm gonna cum!"

Y/n pushed his own face deeper into Ryuko as he began to lick every inch of her insides that he could touch. Spelling his own full name over and over.

Ryuko: "AHHH~! Y/N~!!!"

As soon as Y/n got to the N in Bujin, Ryuko came, splashing Y/n's face with her love juices as she screamed his name. The girl panted heavily as she laid there, letting go of Y/n's head as he pulled himself out of her. Ryuko watched in a lust filled haze as Y/n whipped the Love Juices off of his face and licked them off of his hands.

Y/n: "I've gotta say... you taste delicious."

Ryuko blushed as she sat up with a seductive smirk on her face.

Ryuko: "I bet you taste better."

Ryuko said as she raised Y/n onto his feet, before getting back on her knees, gripped the hem of Y/n's underwear.

Ryuko: "Now, let's see what the great Warlord Y/n L/n Bujin is packing."

Ryuko said as she quickly pulled down the underwear only for a surprise to slap her in the face.

[Image]-->

Ryuko: "W-Woah! That's big."

Y/n: "Sorry! I shouldn't have let that happen... but it was really hot..."

Ryuko giggled a bit as she smiled up at Y/n, gripping his shaft in her hands, making him flustered a the sudden feeling, holding back a moan. Seeing this make Ryuko determined as she began moving her hand up and down Y/n's cock, stroking it slowly as she looked up at him with a lusty face begging to make him moan. Ryuko then lifted Y/n's dick, as she began giving it quick kisses, slowly going from the balls as the way up to the tip, where she gave a prolonged kiss, sucking on the tip before she pulled off of it, making Y/n let out a deep moan. Ryuko grew a face of success as she went back down to the balls, giving each testicle a kiss before she began groping them in her left hand, continuing to pump the member in her right. Y/n had a look of complete pleasure on his face as Ryuko then licked up the underside of Y/n's rock hard cock from the bottom to the top.

Y/n moaned at the feeling of Ryuko licking and kissing his dick, when he suddenly placed his hand on the side of her face, causing her to look up at him again. The two shared a silent moment, blushing for a second before they had an unspoken agreement. Ryuko closed her eyes and opened her mouth as Y/n lead her forwards. Y/n let out a Hum of pleasure as he felt Ryuko's warm and wet mouth surround his member, slowly going deeper and deeper into her mouth. Y/n stopped leading Ryuko's head and waited for her to stop aswell, but she didn't. Ryuko kept on going until her lips collided with Y/n's waist and the very base of his cock.

Y/n was confused, but the amount of pleasure that came from being in Ryuko's throat stopped him from questioning it. Ryuko then looked up at Y/n with half lidded eyes as she began to slid Y/n's dick out of her mouth, reaching the tip before she started to go back down to the base. Her tongue coiled around and lapped at the underside of Y/n's cock as she continued to go up and down on it, sucking and locking every inch of it into her thoat and out of it, over and over, putting Y/n in a complete and utter world of pleasure as she continued.

Y/n gripped onto the sides of Ryuko's face, and as she continued to suck him, Y/n began thrusting his hips, sending his dick into Ryuko mouth faster as she began sucking him with even more skill.

Y/n: " R-Ryuko! I'm cumming!"

Y/n yelled as he pulled Ryuko all the way down to the base, forcing his cock all the way down his throat as ropes of creamy white semen was pumped into her stomach. As he came more and more, Ryuko wrapped her arms around his waist, until he was done, slowly pulling his dick out of her mouth with what little bits of cum didn't go down her throat slipping out of her mouth.

[Image]-->

Y/n: "Holy shit! How are you so good at that!?"

Ryuko: "No idea... just felt natural."

Ryuko said as she licked up the last bit of cum off of the tip of Y/n's dick, and swallowing the rest of it.

Ryuko: "And I was right. You do taste super good... and you're still hard."

Y/n: "And from the looks of it. You're still pretty wet too, huh?"

Y/n said causing Ryuko to blush, before she smiled and laid back on her back.

Ryuko: "Then I guess we're both excited for the main attraction."

Ryuko said as she used two of her fingers to spread her pussy lips apart, revealing all of herself to Y/n, making him blush as he sat between her legs, his dick resting on top of her crotch. Y/n pulled back a bit and aimed the tip of his dick at Ryuko's virgin lips, pressing the tip up to them ready to penetrate his partner.

Y/n: "You ready Ryuko? It's gonna hurt a bit."

Ryuko: "You and I have been though and are gonna go through a lot worse... there's no way a little pain's gonna stop me"

Y/n: "... I love you."

Ryuko: "I love you too."

Ryuko wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck as the two of them placed their foreheads together. Y/n then slowly pushed into Ryuko, causing the two of them to gasp at the sudden jolt of pleasure. Y/n then slowly thrusted in, deeper and deeper until he felt something halting his advancement, forcing him to stop as he and Ryuko stared into eacbother's eyes for a moment.

Y/n: "You ready?"

Ryuko: "If you keep stopping to ask if I'm ready, then we'll never start. So only stop when I tell you. Thats an order."

Y/n: "R-Right."

Y/n slowly pushed himself forwards, tearing the hymen, making Ryuko wince and grit her teeth.

Y/n: "Lady Ryuko!"

Ryuko: "Don't stop! Just keep going, but be gentle."

Y/n nodded as he slowly thrusted forward until he was all the way inside of Ryuko, his his barley touching hers as the tip of his cock was pressed against the entrance of Ryuko's womb. The pleasure of being inside of Ryuko quickly began to overwhelm Y/n as he felt his more animalistic Inves instincts taking over. The warlord began to thrust in and out of Ryuko slowly making her moan as he got faster and faster.

Ryuko: "AHH~! YES! Y/N! FASTER! HAA~ HARDER! F-Fuck! FUCK ME~!"

Y/n began thrusting into Ryuko over and over, the sound of their hips slapping together echoed throughout the forest of Helheim along with their moans. Y/n gripped onto Ryuko's hips, pulling her towards him as he thrust into her, getting deeper and faster as his groans turned into growls.

Y/n: "Ryuko! You feel so good! You're so wet and soft, but still tight like a vice! Gripping and clenching me like this! I want to be the only one who feels this from you! Ngh! Ryuko! Please marry me!"

Y/n yelled as he began thrusting into Ryuko as hard and as fast as possible, turning the girl into a moaning mess under him as he continued.

Ryuko: "Ah~! You idiot! Haa~! Fuck! S-Stop! Asking me weird questions like that! Oh God~! Wh-What ne-MHHH~! Next? You gonna t-tell me to memorize the shape of your dick? To cl-Haaa~! clench around you? An-AHH-HAAA~ And l-let you F-Fuck me so hard I can't walk and call you "Daddy"!?"

Ryuko yelled causing Y/n to only grow harder as he continued to pound into his lover. When suddenly, Ryuko wrapped her legs around Y/n, forcing him even deeper into her as he fucked her with even more speed and power, looking up and into his eyes with hearts in her own.

Ryuko: "Cause I will! I'll love you until I die, because my body belongs to you! And yours belongs to me! So fuck me Daddy! Pound my pussy and fill me with your Warlord seed!"

Ryuko then pulled Y/n's head down, forcing him into another kiss as he stopped thrusting staying deep inside of her. Once they stopped, Y/n picked up Ryuko and got into a brand new position, with Y/n thrusting up intk Ryuko as she rode him Reverse Cowgirl Style.

[Image]-->

Ryuko: "Fuck! Y/n~! D-Don't stop! Never stop!"

Y/n sat up and started to kiss Ryuko neck from behind as he continued to thrust up into her.

Y/n: "Ryuko! I'm getting close!"

Ryuko: "S-Same here!"

Y/n then quickly turned Ryuko around to face him as he continued to thrust into her, the two brought eachother into a passionate kiss as the felt their end coming near, in a final thrust, Y/n hugged Ryuko's close to his body, as both he and Ryuko came. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through them, as Y/n shot rope after rope of seed inside of Ryuko. Y/n moaned loudly into Ryuko's mouth as she did the same into his own, hugging each other closely as their hips pressed together a mass of semen leaking out of Ryuko as Y/n still shot more inside of her. Ryuko then fell back, lying down as Y/n's cock came out of her aswell, shooting one last shot of cum hitting her body.

[Image]-->

The two of them laid side by side, hands intertwined as they panted heavily from the session of love making.

Y/n: ".... That was... Amazing..."

Ryuko: "Hell yeah..... Thank you Y/n..."

Y/n: "Huh? For what?"

Ryuko: "For taking my first time... and... making me feel the happiest and safest I've ever been... in my whole life... after this is all over... we're really gonna get married...... might have been a bad idea to cum inside of me though..."

Y/n: "Don't worry about that.... Oddly enough, Helheim prevents childbirth until we preform a special Femushinmu ritual.... You won't get pregnant here..."

Ryuko: "That's really convenient... I'm too tired to move..."

Y/n: "Then we'll sleep under the Helheim Stars... I love you Ryuko..."

Ryuko: "... I love you too..."

Y/n: "I feel like we're forgetting something..."

Ryuko: "Same here..... can't be that important if we forgot."

Y/n: "Yup."

《Meanwhile》

Senketsu thoughts: "I have no idea what's going on... but I feel like I shouldn't interrupt or interfere..."

Anyway! That's that!

WHY!?

No! I'm not answering that this time!
YOU JUST GOTTA DEAL WITH THIS EXISTING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.2K 15
I had been gone for eight long years. The thing is - I hadn't realized just how long those years were until I finally found my way back to the Spirit...
103 13 13
They walk past us and I can't help but notice the guy in the back. He was tall, just like the others, had black hair, just like the others. What made...
45.3K 741 40
A power beyond Infinity... To use Greed for good... And become a hero without a Quirk Ta To Ba Gata Kiri Ba La Tora Tah Sa Go Zou Ta Ja Dor Bura Ka W...
226K 10.4K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...