The Goddess of Light to An Av...

By TheRookies5

You as a female in your previous life in the era before the very modern age were a goddess of light at an ear... More

Author's Note
Chapter 0: Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: Your Life Reincarnated Anew
Chapter 2: Friends (Tomodachi) and Family (Kazoku)
Chapter 3: I'm Tired of These High-Tiers Lying!
Chapter 4: Feelings With You
Chapter 5: The Change of Fate
A/n Note
Chapter 6: Sunday Changes Us
Chapter 7: Unexpected Events
Chapter 8: For Who's Responsibility or Authority
Chapter 9: Previous Life Behind Your Back
Chapter 11: Being a Girl's Caretaker
Chapter 12: Popularity
Chapter 13: Knowing The Ways
Chapter 14: Rainy Situation
Chapter 15: Rainy Emotions
Chapter 16: Your Current World Was A Lie
Chapter 17: Destroying The String Of Abuse
Chapter 18: This Is The End! (End of the Book) (REWRITE)
Author's Message

Chapter 10: The Learning and Truth Exam

81 4 0
By TheRookies5

(A/n: Play this music video above at any time!)

YouTube Radio POV

MR/n: Hello, here's your favorite friend, MR/n!

FR/n: And FR/n!

"And you're watching, YOUTUBE RADIO!"

MR/n: A new day and a new day until the new week! Let us in!

FR/n: So~, have you notice that the exam week is here?

MR/n: Oh no! I forgot about that! Just kidding, we're not students anymore!

FR/n: But we are if we registered or enrolled school for classes that we want to take!

MR/n: You got me! Anyway, the exam is the measurement of what you've learned and studied from. If you like the class you've chosen, then it should be easy for you to get a higher grade.

FR/n: However, if you don't like this class and it's very hard for you, ask yourself why and that would end up straight to your failing grade!

MR/n: And that is your fault, people!

FR/n: Anyhow, we wish you all good luck with all of the exams and we will see you next week.

MR/n: Hey-wait, I was wondering...!

FR/n: ...?

MR/n: I wonder how good if Y/n did if she is strong at fighting while she's either a low or high leveled thinker.

FR/n: Oh, I didn't think of that! She may be special on fighting, but what if for the exam...well...knowledge though?

MR/n: That's where we have to find out.

FR/n: Let's find out then next time on...

"YOUTUBE RADIO!"

"You are listening to the channel on the long hour piano music!"

"Let our mind relax, imagine yourself to your deep sleep...!"

(A/n: Play the music above if you have not.)

Anna's POV

I have been sleeping with Y/n for a while. Then I suddenly have another dream that involved with someone as a goddess of light or Y/n.

*Dream POV*

As I look to a girl, I see Y/n...

No, it's something else...someone more than just Y/n. She looks similar to my best friend...Sarah Neveula...She looked very similar to Y/n...!

(A/n: *Gasped* You stole Sarah's body, Y/n!? How could you!? She was Anna's best friend!)

(Y/n: I-I have no choice! She's dead anyway!)

(About to put Anna's appearance in too!)

(Denied!)

(A/n: What? Why!?)

(No spoilers of surprise!)

In the past...

We were both outside to come to play in the playground. We sat and enjoy riding on the swings. Then suddenly, we both had a chat that Sarah is moving out of my city.

Anna: That was great, Sarah-chan! I hope we'll be together again no matter what!

Sarah: Yeah, I wish I can meet with you too Anna-chan!

I never wanted to forget her smile at all. She always smiles at me no matter how much situation she has been. Her dream was to become special that everyone wanted to acknowledge her. I was special at that time, but then they all seem afraid of me. I was so happy with her until she had to move with her parents.

We were outside of the park again until we have a discussion about it...

Anna: Sarah-chan, what's wrong?

Sarah: Well...I don't want you to be sad...but...

Anna: What do you mean?

Sarah: ...My family decided to move out of the city. We have no room for us to be here.

Anna: You're moving out, why!?

Sarah: This city is too much for us. Your family is too rich and powerful for us to handle their laws. I'm not sure what to say, but I'm sorry. This is how we all are.

Anna: I'm not sure if that's true. My family does have good talents...but I didn't want you to act this way! I...!

Sarah: Anna-chan, I am jealous, but I won't betray you. Right now, what we need is peace.

Anna: Sarah-chan, I'll fix this! Just tell me what's the problem!

Sarah: ...It's best not to know about your father's sake and yours.

Anna: My father? What did my father tell you?

"..." Sarah just took the silence.

"Sarah-chan...!" I watch her leave suddenly. "Wait, don't go!" I tried to chase after her. Suddenly a spark of light from her flashes right before my very eyes at that moment. "AH-!"

*Reality POV*

"AH!" I woke up suddenly from my bed. I look up and only see myself in my current bedroom. "A dream..." I took some breaths while...well she's sleeping. "Sarah-chan..." That girl reminded me about her. I missed her so much that I want to meet with her again. "...I missed you!" I cling onto her body while her name is currently Y/n L/n as she is now a different person.

I saw the news and the list of names that were missing. Her name, Sarah and her family were dead. I felt heartbroken after hearing all of this. After all of this, I was suddenly being sent away from the city and live with some commonplace. It's so small and less crowded than the city that I used to live in. I don't remember what my parents said or did before I was moved away from them. I only have a few friends that I can talk to for about a few years until then...

In my second year of high school in spring, this is when I see her again, but then...her name is now Y/n L/n. I don't understand, why has Sarah changed her name that way. I don't understand why she acts like this. And the way she acts at the outside or anyone tried to fight her, she looks all dark and cold-blooded. She didn't even recognize me since she got here. I have to know why...!

She promised that she wanted to be special and she did, but she didn't care. She's been changed already and I need to know the reason! Her family has been killed and I want to say that I'm sorry! I wanted to be with her again!

We all eat breakfast and went out to our school. This week is the day of the exam. I studied everything to be prepared for it. I walk outside, following as Y/n and Remi discussing the exam.

Remi: Today is the exam. I wonder how I'm going to deal with all of this day by day until the weekend.

Y/n: Yeah, I get tired mostly. Exams where everyone tests their knowledge on the test papers.

Remi: What's your favorite subject? Don't you have one?

Y/n: Well, my favorite subject is *your favorite subject*.

Remi: Oh, mine is PE. Physical education.

Y/n: Are you having fun with sports and such?

Remi: You got it.

I watch them laugh as they have good terms of the relationship. But, this isn't the Sarah I knew anymore...

3rd Person POV

You got to class on time, preparing to face the exam. Vari starts handing the test papers to the students and the test time has started. It's from the English class. "This is your first day of this exam week. You may start now."

Time is ticking as everyone is answering the test questions. You encountered the question that has a similar method from the one you studied. You thought back on how to translate similar words of English words to Japanese. This isn't so lucky for the English people or anyone in different languages. Crap...!

Next is the essay part where you will write an argument about the story: The Man Riding a Horse Wasn't So Bad. You read through the major parts and start putting them in an argument sentence. Remember that you will only side with one argument. You start putting keywords and evidence in order to make it readable and make sure that the reader understands based on the story. It must be in order as well. That is the organization's skill for the essay.

While you're still working, you can hear some voices that some students are struggling with dealing with the questions.

"(Well, sucks for them...)" You ignored and continued working on finishing the test exam. Your tension has gone high and burning as you tend to finish up the last essay question!

The alarm has been sound off. "Ok class, your time is up. Please pass your answer sheet upfront." Vari said.

"Goddamn it, I can't get the last question right!" The male student sighed.

"Cheer up man, you're not the only one who could fail this question that badly." Another student replied.

Y/n: (That's because you are not looking through the question and the story correctly. Although, I couldn't believe that I have to research the story as well.)

F/n 1: Ah...this sucks. I tried studying, but I end up remembering what question that I'm having trouble with!

F/n 2: Well, there's another one coming up tomorrow, so best study with math next.

F/n 1: Yeah, ok...

Anna: ...

You, Remi, and Anna got back home instantly as you continued studying and need more time with sleeping.

The next day is the second part of the exam. "Ok, your second day of the exam is about to begin." The math teacher hands out the test papers to each student as the time is about to start. "Now, the exam will now start. Begin!"

Everyone started working on their math exam. You begin working on the basic but high school level algebra. As step-by-step, you worked with removing numbers by adding or subtracting, then multiply or divide the numbers on each side. Then this would find the value with the correct number.

You then work on the word problems that are needed a critical level of investigation. You read through the word problem and start searching through the question, thinking of what method to use.

You hear F/n 1 grunting with that. You sighed as you try to find the correct method and solve the equation that you wrote your math work.

You got to the math essay part that you have to write down the steps and the work in a complete sentence. The question said that you will need to write down the sequence of how to find the x value from the pie chart. "(Ugh, brutal...!)" You tried your knowledge hard to remember the steps and the work that needs to be shown in order to get full credit.

"Ok, the time is up. Pencils down and away! Pass your answer sheet upfront!" The math teacher informs.

"Damn it, I hate math!" A female student grumbles.

F/n 1: I can tell that one...

F/n 2: Me either...

Y/n and Anna: ...

The next day is the Biology exam...

"Ok, your third day of the exam begins! Start!" The science teacher informs.

You start off with the simple problems first. This is all a mixed-up than you have expected. You look through the multiple-choice questions to see what you know. You thought that most questions are similar to what you've studied so far.

The essay is next. You bet this is going to be hard...!

You wish yourself good luck as you try to answer the question with what you know so far.

"Ok, time to stop and put your pencils down." The time has expired. The third day of the exam is over.

Last day of the week for the exam...

"This is the last day of your exam, good luck." Social studies teacher announces. The exam has already been started and you need to try your best with historical knowledge.

"I hate this..." You're sweating a lot. You shook your nerves out and stay calm as you maintain your knowledge from the study guide.

Then something appeared out of your mind...!

The essay question: Did the goddess of light killed or spared the shadow queen? Why?

"...!" You felt traumatized after you keep hearing out SQ/n's voice of her despair and you ended up saving her from her pain. You start writing down what you truly remembered and the reasons why the shadow queen has to live. Not just that question, there are more that is related to my previous life and the others. You wonder why they want to research through my history and the kingdom.

"The test is over! Pass them up to the front." The social studies teacher informs.

"Damn, I honestly want her to kill that witch! She's been doing this every single time until now." A male student sighed.

"I felt bad for that poor girl who had been turned into a goddess for nothing. It's all about that she had been fooled thanks to those dictators." A female student replies.

"That hero looks like a scumbag to me, but we all trusted him because of his sword being powerful against that demon lord."

"Are you kidding me? That's her big brother that they were all facing!"

"The goddess' name, Janne Queliea...what a useless junk that people created her."

Anna: Janne Queliea...

Y/n: ...

You finally thought that this exam is finally over. You and your friends got out in a homestretch after school.

Remi: Glad that's over. Test my ass...

Agari: True, they are not kidding around. It's a good thing that I studied before I can move on.

F/n 1: True, didn't think that four days is the exam week.

F/n 2: But now it's a good time to relax.

Anna: Y-yeah. That's great! We can call this a celebration after we got through from the exam.

Remi: I bet. I got very tired from that anyway.

Y/n: How did you do? Did you do well on the exams?

Remi: I tried. The test is very hard when it comes to mixes.

Y/n: What?

Yui: I hope you study hard because they are not giving us any mercy if we get an average grade behind our backs.

Anna: What? What are you guys talking about?

Remi: Well, they'll kill us if we get to below 80. That history class is where I would try to know.

Anna: (Below 80!?)

Rachel: Beats me, that history exam is something else.

Yui: Yep, it's like mocking the legendaries!

Y/n: Yeah...some legendaries are sticking on my head anyway. So...why are you guys here...?

Rachel: I was thinking that we can relax with something we can eat at the restaurant than just cooking stuff at home.

Yui: That's right. I have been working hard all the time!

Y/n: Uh...

Agari: Good thinking, I was about to use these coupons for that burger king anyway.

F/n 1: Really!? I have one too!

Anna: Yeah, so do I!

Y/n: Wow, where did you guys get all of these?

Remi: They got them from the mailbox. A customer star will always bring you a fortune!

You laugh as you go with your friends.

Your POV

I'm glad the test is over. I went with my friends to the burger king restaurant. We all ordered the coupons and sat down with the table, waiting for our order.

...

I can't get the facts with what the history exam is trying to say. It's like they know my past, along with SQ/n. Is there a reason?

Agari: Y/n-san? Y/n-san!

"Huh?" I lost focus as I shake my head.

Remi: You seemed lost there. Are you ok?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm just worried about the history exam.

Remi: ...

Anna: ...

F/n 1: Well, who cares. At least we're done with this, right?

Y/n: I hope so.

Remi: True, history is history. Why do we care about it anyway?

Anna: But is something if some people like to look over later on, right?

Y/n: Anna, are you sure you want to check that out? Everyone has their own ways to deal with, so why do you want to check it out anyway?

Anna: It's...for a learning experience.

Y/n: Maybe, but it won't come back to your scores anyway.

Anna: You're right...

I thought everything will be fine and Anna too. But something is bugging me for a while. Remi knows my true identity and Anna questioned it since she already had a dream about the event that is involved with me. Is it ok that I have to admit in front of everybody? What will everyone say about this?

"Your order is here!"

"Thank god, I need those!" F/n 1 gasped for food.

Anna: Hey wait!

Remi: Can't let them mess up our food, can they?

"..." I sighed while the food is on the tray to our table. I silently start eating right away.

F/n 1: I'm so ready to eat! Y/n's already starting!

Agari: Slow down everyone, we don't want to waste our time just rushing!

Remi: I guess we're all tired and wanted to go back to sleep.

Anna: I think we all want to!

F/n 2: I bet this is not going to end smoothly...

Several minutes later...

Everyone is stuffed right now...!

Anna: Agh...can't take another order until tonight...

F/n 1: Good call...I was getting tired anyway.

Remi: I'm beaten. Are you still there, Y/n?

Agari: Huh? What about me?

Remi: Sorry Agari.

Agari: Well, I'm fine. Y/n-san's fine over here too.

Y/n: ...

Remi: What's with the silence, Y/n? You don't look too happy.

Y/n: Yeah, history haunts the soul in the current bodies~...

I nervously smiled. "You happened to have a history background before?" Agari questions my thought for a moment.

Y/n: ...Yeah...just my nightmare...

Agari: ...

Remi: Y/n, we should talk...just the two of us...

Agari: Remi, do you know something that's bothering Y/n?

Y/n: ...

Remi: I don't know. No matter how much I look at her...

I said nothing but seeing Anna and the others feeling tired out.

Y/n: Let's talk about what I am going to say...and then you will understand why. Ok?

Agari: Y/n-san...what are you, really?

I took Remi and Agari outside alone in a private area. We stand near the wall and I start making some words to say this carefully. I suddenly remembered back about how the facts have been reconnecting to my previous life.

Remi: Y/n?

"...Agari, I want you to be quiet so anyone can't hear some nonsense that they keep treating. Ok?" I demanded Agari.

"Right," Agari nods. "(What is she going to say to me?)"

Y/n: No matter what the facts said from the exam nor the study guide, it's all true and it is completely in my head. Now, look at me...

Agari: Huh? What are you...?

Y/n: What do you see? A girl that was similar to her original life of her soul being taken away after her death.

"Y/n-san, this doesn't make any sense!" Agari seems confused. "Remi, what is she talking about?" She asks Remi. I nod to Remi to assist her.

Remi: ...She's...talking about the appearance that was just a corpse from three years ago. She was killed.

"Corpse...killed...?" Agari's eyes are wide open.

Agari's POV

The person that I have been lookup to...was a corpse? "What...I don't understand..." I shook my head. "The corpse...what is that? Whose corpse is this?" I ask Y/n.

"...It's a girl who got killed three years ago during the terrorist attack, Sarah Neveula." Y/n answers my question.

"Sarah Neveula...!" I heard that name before...along with her family...!

*Flashback*

Three years ago, since I was away from the terrorist attack. I read through the list of people's names who were dead. Sarah Neveula and her family were one of them. They were confirmed dead. I was so sad about their deaths. Remi's father was on the list and I pity Remi the most. My family is still alive, but I could not forget that tragedy.

I visited Remi first to see if she can be my friend. She seems sad and upset that her happiness had been shattered, but I never gave up on her. Then the body of Sarah Neveula appeared before me as she saved Remi. Her current name is Y/n L/n, but I need to know why though. Why did I ever forget about her?

*End of Flashback*

I was so foolish that I let myself be a friend of this disgusting but a clean corpse that was treated as someone's puppet.

Y/n: You get it now?

Agari: I'm not sure! But I don't know why you're saying like this! Please tell me that it's a joke!

"I'm not joking seriously." Y/n holds out her phone of a picture of Sarah's true appearance. "Do you recognize this?"

"This is...!" I look closer to the picture. "Sarah's true appearance...! Then...!" I compare with Sarah's appearance with Y/n's. They both looked the same! "Are you a twin or...!?"

Y/n: Sarah didn't have a twin sister or a double. There can be only one Sarah Neveula in this world. Agari, you should know so far right now. Do you understand?

Agari: I understand you, Y/n-san. But who or what are you? What kind of power did you possess this body!?

Y/n: This power that places a soul inside the body is called reincarnation.

Agari: Reincarnation? So, the reason why you manage to gain magic circuits was that...!

Y/n: No average girl like her, or was able to obtain her power on her own could copy Rin's.

Agari: This is way over my head...!

"I see...and Y/n is just my other name from this world. I'll let you take care of a simple way, Remi." Y/n said.

"Remi...!" I felt shocked after hearing Y/n say her name. "You're involved with all of this?"

Remi: (She reacts like that just now? Forget it...!) Agari, just stay calm and listen...!

Agari: How can I stay calm after hearing that corpse's voice!? If Sarah is dead while her body is still moving if Y/n is just a name that was made up, who are you, Y/n-san!?

Y/n: ...Janne Queliea.

I...I can't...!

"Agari...!" Remi sees me kneel down after I had been talking with Janne Queliea, who was possessing Sarah's body the entire time.

That's Janne Queliea, who was chosen to be a goddess of light for years...! She had been reincarnated into Sarah's body while her life is dead? It's like we're back in time with...!

I knew it. I knew the reason why Remi got closer to Y/n...! I knew that body was Sarah Neveula, so why would she...?!

"Agari...just listen to me and understand my circumstances." Y/n...no, Janne puts her hand on my face while she's in Sarah's body. Her looks are all sad to me. "You do know that I was betrayed by the people I trusted back from a thousand years ago. And it was all made by my mistake."

"Mistake...?" I was crying and wipe a fountain of tears away from my face. "What kind...?"

Janne: I was weak. I couldn't do anything to protect myself from the high-tiers and the nobles. My brother had been working hard to bring balance to stop the abuse. However, he has been killed thanks to their schemes. Then this is when I had no hope for peace. The kingdom that I have been living in was a total joke. Even the hero that I have been looking up to him. All of this hierarchy was nothing but destruction to ruin.

Agari: And that's how you've become their goddess just for that?

Janne: Goddess is just a title for the fools. After I met the demon lord, who an actually my brother, this is where I get stabbed in the back by that hero. The authorities, nobles, and that hero H/n played me. And I was their plaything this whole time.

Agari: And is this where you got reincarnated to Sarah's body?

Janne: Yes, but I can't be like her. That's why she is confirmed dead. Sarah dreamed of becoming special that everyone tried to look up to her, but I gave up her legacy and I decided to live in my path where no one will interfere. But the hierarchy is here in this world, so that's why I'm here for, to destroy it.

Remi: Darick is one of them and we need answers from him. He might know something.

Agari: I see...so that's why. You wanted to live in your own path after what they have done to you. Then use changed your name so that everyone would not know your true name, correct?

Janne: That is correct. This is for everyone's sake. I don't want everyone to be involved in my life anymore. I'm not powerful at all and a true goddess. I don't deserve any of it. I don't have a friend that I have because I'm powerless. I'm just a nobody and a fraud.

Agari: But why saving us for?

Janne: Because I'm tired of hearing these shitty rumors that Darick is causing against you two. They all pissed me off because they don't know the truth behind the scenes with Darick behind your shadows.

This is Janne's true feelings after her first death and her adopted family being dead. Her sadness about how her original life was lost. She's just like Remi after her tragedy. They both want to be free from this pain. I wanted them to be happy as well. Janne was stronger in this world, even without her power! Stronger than Remi!

To me, I did nothing while our enemies tend to go on their desires by force. I'm so weak as a foolish noble! I never want to admit that mistake, but Janne did all the hard work!

"...It's fine...!"

"What?" Janne looked surprised.

"I said it's fine, right after you saved Remi!" I hug over Janne! "I wanted you all to be free from this pain and despair! But I'm never that strong enough to do anything to help you! What am I supposed to do now?! I am powerless indeed! And I couldn't stop him! All of this, I want him to stop! What's the reason behind all of this!?" I cried.

Remi: Agari...that's the reason that you wanted to be my friend all along like this!? Just protect me?!

"Yes," I nodded. "I wanted you to live a better life. But every time they see us, they just treated us like Darick's sandbags or his authority pets. How can he be so cruel with all of this?"

Remi: It's because of his past and my parents have been involved as well.

Agari: That's the reason, but I need to know what happened to them, please.

Janne: Alright, but don't tell everyone else about this.

"Ok," I nodded. They both explain to me about Darick's past and also Remi's parents as well. Darick's past sounded pretty horrible. Remi's mother, Sharion lost her wealth thanks to someone along with the criminal actors. Her father, Rayen helped her and they became lovers. Darick loved her and he is one who killed Rayen during the terrorist attack. The authority he had that everyone knew was all a lie and illegal. I was very shocked and disappointed at Darick for what he had done. "I can't believe it. He's always like this...!"

Janne: Yes, Yui told us everything. His jealousy and hatred have overtaken his heart. His parents are the ones to blame for this place.

Remi: Sharion never want to marry him at all, he was blackmailing her because of RIP. I never want to blame her for remarrying him in the first place, but it turns out that she was nothing more but a self-centered weakling.

Agari: So she's now his pet and then you?

Remi: Yeah. I never knew that he would go this far thanks to her.

Janne: I'll have to plan out if we all knew where to find that video from him. But I need Yui's help after this if we can.

Agari: Yui is the one who knows about him?

Janne: Yes, she does do research and investigation through people's schemes and illegal usage. She even has her agents to pursue the criminals at any place they can go to.

Remi: Are you sure? Some people still got a lot of learning after what happened.

Janne: Yeah, beats me.

Agari: Wait, Janne-san! What about you? What are you going to do with all of this? Your identity, your name?

Janne: I'm no longer the Janne Queliea that the legends told her once before. And I'm not the Sarah that everyone thinks of me either. I am now Y/n L/n, a girl who has her own way. Just to let you know...

"(Janne-san...!)" I watch her go back into the restaurant to go check on Anna.

"We should get going. They're not going to wait for us a little longer if we stay here." Remi said to me.

"Alright..." I respond to her.

Timeskip

Your POV

I got back to my house with Anna and Remi. I'm glad that the exam is over. We just need time to rest before we can move on.

I went to my bedroom with Anna as she is already in bed. "Anna, are you doing ok?" I ask her.

Anna: Nothing's wrong. Y/n-chan, what are you going to after the exam?

There are a few days left before Darick can come back with his men on the loose. I better not tell her until the end of the week.

Y/n: I don't know. Do you want to go outside with me tomorrow?

Anna: Y/n-chan...sure. I'll go with you tomorrow. Do you want to go walk in the park?

Y/n: Yeah. I don't know why, but I'll take a look at it.

Anna: I'm happy that you're coming with me alone. I haven't talked to you for a while.

Y/n: Me either, I haven't seen you for a while after school. Do you have something you want to show me in the park?

Anna: Well, I do want you to see the view. Oh, and even the playground too!

Y/n: Wait, why the playground?

Anna: Well, haven't you played it before?

Y/n: ...I do...with him...

Anna: Oh, but at least you can relax since you're with me.

"Oh, sure," I respond to her. This does remind me of him when we were riding on the swings together. He was a cute child, but what else can I say when I'm with Anna now?

Sarah Neveula was protective and her only best friend. She already gained her power of light so suddenly during the night on Christmas. I never thought of her being so happy that everyone was so amazed by her. She can do anything with it. But, her power wasn't enough to defeat the terrorist or protecting the civilians nor her parents at the same time. That is where she died here.

If I say that to her, she would have been shocked and devastated to her despair, and she won't be able to free herself from the haunted childhood friend that she sees me right now. It's best to keep it to myself no matter what.

Anna: It's been years that I have been on a playground with my only friend, just thinking I would keep myself happy with her. Do you really think that you would go with me?

Y/n: We're too old for that now. I'm not sure if this memory that you are having could keep you happy. Are you sure that you want to be there?

Anna: Yeah, I just need a little refreshment. I got tired of the exams too much.

Y/n: Me too. We all worked hard with studying and taking the exams seriously. Everyone needs a rest right now.

Anna: I wonder how my friends are doing. They don't seem happy with their answers.

"Really?" I forgot about them...I hope they're ok.

Anna: I really missed that place. You know, before I was sent to here?

Y/n: What place?

Anna: I was in the playground with my friend. We were happy many times. Then she decided to move out because the city is too much. I never wanted her to leave me. After that, she and her parents died. It was from three years ago.

Y/n: How?

Anna: I saw the list of names who have died. She was always protective, just thinking that she wanted to be special this much. I felt sad to see her like this, but now...

"..." I look at her with her hand on my face.

"You are here with me at last..." She said.

"What, who are you talking to?" I question her claim.

"You, Y/n-chan. You look exactly just like her." She answers.

...

No...

When did she know...!?

What am I supposed to do!?

I don't want to spoil her hope like that!

How did she know?

No average girl like her can know this!

...

No...it's because of this body...Sarah Neveula, my modern and current body as my vessel...

(A/n: That's what we all said...!)

(Y/n: AAAAHHHHHHHHH!)

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 5.1K 26
Re-writing this book but I'll leave the original one here
3.8K 63 5
ချမ်းသာတဲ့မိသားစုကနေဆင်းသက်လာပြီး အချစ်ကိုအယုံအကြည်မရှိဘဲ မိန်းကလေးများနှင့်အရှုပ်အရှင်းကင်းတဲ့ နေရဲဈာန် နဲ့ ဘ၀ကိုရိုးရိုးရှင်းရှင်းဖြတ်သန်းပြီး မဟုတ...
62.8K 2.7K 30
Peyton Brown. Her and her families life is put in danger, so her father does what any father with money would do. Hire a personal body guard for thei...
77.8K 2.8K 61
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...