• the dragon of the court • |...

De giubrick

Isabelle Aizawa, third year student in Shumizen Academy, captain of the most known girl's volleyball team in... Mais

0.0
0.1
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
Author's Note!

21.

1.4K 41 9
De giubrick

Bokuto's Home
20th October, the night

«Aaaah, this is so relaxing!»

We're currently in the bathtub and while Bokuto is playing with some bubbles I'm sitting behind him washing his hair.

His parents are coming home really late tonight so we decided to used this time to stay together for a bit of time.

«We should do it more often» he presses his back on my chest, getting a little more deep in the water «you're gorgeous»

I giggle and stop massaging his head «Kōtarō, your eyes are closed!»

He smiles, still not opening them «Yeah but I don't need to see you to say that»

I kiss his forehead and finish washing his hair. Mine are already clean and wrapped in a towel above my head.

«Your hair are really getting long, Kō» I rinse them with hot water and notice that they need a cut.

He nod «You're right, I can't spike it easily like before, now!»

I giggle a little «Did you have a pair of scissors?» I turn down the water, take the towel behind me and passing it in his hair, drying them from the excess water.

He thinks about my question for some seconds «Mh, I think mom have a pair in that drawer» he points at the drawer under the sink «Why?»

I put away the towel, kiss his neck and start massaging his shoulders «I'll cut your hair, dummy»

He relax even more «Really, babe?»

«Of course! C'mon!» I stand up and steal Bokuto's bathrobe, wearing it. He looks at me during all this and that make me blush.

«What are you staring at?»

He giggles and stand up as well, wrapping a towel around his waist «At my beautiful girlfriend, is it a problem?»

I shake my head «Not at all, now» I turn so my back is facing him and put on my underwear and one of Bokuto's shirt, placing the bathrobe on the coat hanger «I need a chair where you can sit, I can't cut you hair when you're more than twenty centimeters taller than me»

I turn to him and see he's wearing only his owls theme pajama's pants. Cute.

«I got this!»

He pass near me and runs out of the bathroom just to return some moments later with a chair.

«Place it in front of the mirror and then sit» I order him, searching for the scissors.

Here they are!

«Now I need your total trust» I joke, brushing his hair with a comb.

He nods «That's easy! You already have it!»

Once their perfectly brush I stare at them «Okay, I'm going to cut just a few centimeters, nothing more, so you can spike it more easily»

«Bring it on!»

«Alright, I think I did it»

I take a step back and look in the mirror with Bokuto. I did exactly what I said and I think they turn out pretty good.

«Now dry them like you always did and see how they really look!»

He happily nod and stand up taking the hairdryer. In the meanwhile I search for the broom. Bokuto told me that I can find one in the kitchen so I come down the stairs and head into the room.

Find it!

When I turn in the bathroom I see that Bokuto almost finish his job. I collect all the hair cut on the floor and trow them in the trash can.

«HEY HEY HEY! I LOOK HOT! THANKS BABY!» he smiles in the mirror and touch his hair.

They're a little bit shorter than before and now they spike perfectly like he wanted.

«Did you like it?»

He nods and start placing kiss all over my face «Thank you, thank you, thank you!»

I smile and stay in my place, receiving all the kisses he is giving me. When he stop he looks at my lips with desire written all over his face.

«Are you gonna just stare at them or?» I whisper. He don't make me say it twice and slam his lips on mine.

I lock my hands in his soft hair, pulling him closer, and he slides his under my shirt, hugging my waist. I can feel his hands getting down until they reach the back of my legs. I make a little jump and link them around this hips while he's squeezing my butt.

He press my back on the bathroom door, keep kissing me with more passion.

We break the kiss for a brief moment «What if we move this into the bedroom?» he asks, panting.

I quickly nod «Yes, please»

He don't put me down, just open the door and get in his bedroom, locking it behind him. Bokuto put me on the bed and start kissing my neck. I'm totally lost in the moment we're sharing that I can't even think straight. Some moans escape from my mouth and I don't try to repress them: I know he loves them.

He slowly take off my shirt and he stares at my half naked figure «So cute» then he gets closer to my ear «and fucking sexy at the same time» he whispers.

And then we share a beautiful and full of passion moment just ours.

«And this mask is gonna peel off all the bad things on my face?»

The bad things, oh God.

«Yeah, we just have to wait twenty minutes» I say chuckling.

«No way, amazing!»

After our moments of passion and some cuddles Bokuto always makes me some questions. And I mean always. He asks me anything that passes trough his mind.

Today's question was «How can your skin be so smooth?» and I show him some face products I always have on my bag. A scrub, a peel off black mask, a lotion made with green tea and some eyepatch.

Of course, just like a curios kid, he wanted to try everything. So we dressed up and return in the bathroom where we scrubbed our face and after I helped him putting the black mask on.

Now we're sitting on his bed waiting it to dry.

«There are different types of mask, y'know? You just need to find the one who is perfect for you!» I explain.

He nod «And how you find the one

«It's seem we're talking about a wedding dress» I joke and he laugh «anyway you need to do a lot of attempts!»

He try to scratch his nose but I slam his hand away «Oh wow, you're really super cool if you already found yours!» he then try to smile but his lips don't lift up too much «I CAN'T MOVE MY FACE!»

It's my time to laugh — or at least trying to «Kōtarō, is okay, that happen when the mask is drying!»

«Are you sure I'm not gonna die? I don't that my last words to Akaashi were "beef's sandwich"!»

I laugh harder, making some tear escaping from my eyes «Why you said that to Akaashi?» I ask between the laugh.

He pout and his hair seem to flop down «He asked me what I would want for lunch tomorrow 'cause I'm always late even for that and three times out of four I forget my bento at home so he arrives in the cafeteria in time and buy me lunch almost everyday»

My heart squeezes at this words.

How he survived the first year in high-school without Akaashi?

I check the clock and notice that is time to remove the mask «Don't be sad, honey, now you can take that off your face»

He flash me a confused expression «How?»

I scratch a corner of the mask to make it stand and then peel it off my face in just one move. Bokuto looks at me astonished.

«Like this!» my face is clear and the rests of the mask are in my hand.

«I want to do that too!» he says, copying my moves. Unfortunately his mask breaks in the process and now he only have half of the face clear.

«Belle, I break it» I can see his eyes becoming teary and I quickly run to him.

«N-no, you don't! Actually I did it wrong» I try to calm him down «the mask supposed to break while you're peeling off but mine didn't so you did it right!»

He immediately light up «Really?»

I give him a bright smile and pat his head «Yes baby, I didn't tell you before 'cause I fail but now is right that you know the truth!»

What can I say? He has all my heart in his hands and I can't see him so sad over a thing like that so I just did the right thing.

He happily removes the rest of the mask and we can trow everything in the trash can.

«And now?»

I open the lotion and put some on his cheeks, forehead, chin and nose «Now moisturized!»

I did the same thing on my face and after a moment our skins are shining.

We don't use the eyepatch because it's already late so we'll probably going to eat something and then collapse on the bed until tomorrow morning — and my boyfriend didn't even had eye's bag!

«I really feel clear» Bokuto can't stop touching his face «Can we do that more often?»

«Yes, Kōtarō»

«Can we do it also with Akaashi?»

«Yes, Kō»

«And Kuroo?»

«Yes, baby»

«Ramen?»

I ask, start chopping some green onion.

Bokuto nods, happy «Did you need help?»

I look at him.

He can't really cook and I don't want he to cut off one of his fingers. But I guess he could do one thing.

«Boil two eggs, okay?»

He open the fridge and take out two eggs, then he turn his head to me «I-I don't know how»

I try to hide my laugh «It's easy, take a little pot, fill it with water, put the eggs on it, place it on the stove, wait until they start boiling, then wait other 9 minutes and after that their ready!»

I can see sparkles all over him «Amazing! You're super cool! How can you remember all that?!»

I check the pot full of water that's already on the stove and put the noodles in it «I like cooking even if I'm not so good!»

In the corner of my eyes I see him repeat all the steps I told him with extreme concentration and put the pot on the stove beside the other one.

«Beef?»

He nods without taking his eyes off the spot with the eggs. I quickly take a photo of that moment and send it to Akaashi.

While I'm ready to cut the beef my phone starts ringing. I don't look who's calling, I just press the bottom to answer and put it on speaker.

«You're on speaker, so behave!» I cut the beef in slice and cover with some salt.

«It's Akaashi, Isabelle-san, I just wanted know if you're all alright and why Bokuto-san is trying to cook»

At his friend's voice Bokuto's attention has already said goodbye to the eggs.

I sigh and put the beef on a pan «Don't worry Akaashi, we're good and he finally starts to undeserving some basic cooking»

«Akaaaashi, were you worried about me?» Bokuto screams trough the phone.

I put the pan on the third cooker and after some seconds the beef is sizzling.

«No, I was worried for Isabelle-san safety»

Akaashi answer make me laugh so badly that I almost drop the spatula that I was using to flip the beef.

«What if my last words to you were "beef's sandwich"?!»

Again this story.

I turn down all the stove on and starts filling two bowls. Then I put the eggs under cold water so I can peel it without burning my hands.

«Bokuto-san, they weren't the last words you told me»

At this point I'm more interested «Eh? He repeated that they were until now!»

I dry the eggs with a towel and peel them.

«They weren't?!» Bokuto is shocked as well.

I cut the eggs both in two parts and put them in the bowl to complete the meal. I put in the dishwasher various knives and pots and handed Bokuto his bowl with a pair of chopstick.

«No, Bokuto-san, the lasts things you told were that Isabelle-san looks hot in her second jersey»

I chuckle «I can't believe it»

Bokuto thinks about what our friend has just said, eating his noodles with a loud slurp «In that case they were really beautiful words!»

I karate chopped the back of his head «Shut up and eat!»

«YES MA'AM!»

Akaashi laugh on the other side of the line «Sorry for disturbing you dinner, see you tomorrow»

«Bye, 'Kaashi, love you» I managed to say with some egg in my mouth.

«BYE AKAAAASHI

He can't be more loud, can't he?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12K 358 22
OC, named Ireen, is another childhood friend of Eren, just a year older (or so what they thought). Living in a forest separated from the main town of...
26.1K 685 21
"A loud, crunching sound filled the air of the courtyard. And . . .just like that, everything changed. At that terrible moment, deep in our hearts, w...
115K 3K 77
*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ♪ 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎. ♪ She is the light that brightens his worl...
55K 2.3K 35
[Book 1 of Mike Zacharias x OC Series] ✔️ Silica Delaney's life was filled to the brim with twists, turns, and the unexpected. Noticeably, the swindl...