Anfal's Ibtihaj ✔

By gulle_jana

" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia k... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41 (special❤)
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47 (Last)
Epilogue

Chapter 15

19.7K 973 104
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Bat zaara gehri hai..
Meri zindagi tujpy aa k tehri hai.."

Author's p.o.v

After 10 days of a detailed operation Ibtihaj came back home finally.

He was in porch unloading the jeep.

After giving some important instructions to guides he started walking towards inside.

He was in lobby walking when his eyes fell on a petite frame sitting on grass playing with sown flower petals.

He stood there to see who she was as is it was some girl's frame.

He went near and his eyes widened looking at Anfal who was smiling at flowers in her hands.

She was looking breathtaking.
He forgot to blink looking at her.

"This is not the Anfal I left 10 days ago here!!"
He shoke his head murmuring.

There was no hint of makeup on her face.

Her hair were tied in a Dutchbraid beautifully.

She was looking like a pure angel in white dress.

A pair of jumkas (earrings) hanging down to her ears and ibtihaj felt a sudden urge to feel them with her ears.

"Beautiful...."

A whisper left his lips.
He was  looking at her intently with his lips twitched in a smile.

Just then Anfal felt someone's burning gaze upon her and turned her head right to left until her eyes landed on Ibtihaj.

She quickly stood up and put her duppata on her head.

Ibtihaj somehow got out of his trance when she straightened her shirt nervously.

He cleared his throat and was about to go when his steps halted hearing upon her voice.

"Assalam o  alikum!!!"

He turned around with wide eyes not believing on his ears.

"What you said?"
He raised brow.

"As..assalam o alikum!!!"
She said nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

"Hmm.. "
He hummed and turned around only to hear her again.

"Atleast you could have answered my Salam. Huh!!!"
She whispered to herself making faces but it was audible enough for Ibtihaj's sharply active ears.

He turned around and looked at her in amusement who quickly put her palm on her mouth.

"Ask someone to bring food for me and yeah walaikum Salam!!!"
He said amusingly and walked in leaving Anfal with opened mouth.
__________

Half an hour passed that Ibtihaj got shower but still no one brought food and he was damn hungry.

"Amma!!!  Narmeen!! Where had everyone gone??"
I shouted climbing stairs.

" Actually Burhan is at university. Amma and Narmeen went for shopping with Shaaz bhai while Arsh went somewhere. Don't know!!!"
He turned and saw Anfal.

He cursed under his breath moving towards his room but an idea popped in his mind and he smirked giving it a nod.

"Listen!!!"
He turned around and Anfal who was about to go stopped looking at him.

"Make me something!! I am hungry!!"
He said and Anfal's eyes widened in shock.

" MEEEEE???"
She screamed out of shock.

" Yes!! Do you see anyone except us here?? What do you think that you will stay here all your life free without paying for anything?"
He said covering his ears and raising brow.

"No!!"
She said lowly.

" Then go and make something."

"What do you want?"
She said rolling eyes.

"Something edible and don't you dare to roll your eyes again in front of me!!!"
He said bitterly.

"Ok!!"
Anfal said again rolling her eyes.

He glared at her while taking threatening steps towards her.

"Ok sorry sorry!!!"
As soon realization  hit her she ran towards kitchen shouting.

Ibtihaj looked at her back in disbelief.
__________

Ibtihaj was watching tv in launch when sharp smell hit his nostrils as if something is burning.

" It must be something out!!"
He sighed and got engrossed in tv again.

Anfal dropped a glass by mistake in kitchen.

"O shit!!!!"
Ibtihaj cursed and threw remote on sofa running towards kitchen.

He totally forgot that Anfal was there in.

His eyes widened when he saw too much fire burning in stove with Anfal's duppata in it.
Anfal was standing beside counter cutting vegetables totally unaware.

"ANFALLL!!!"
He shouted and Anfal startled hearing his scream and her balance got out and she fell in such a way that her hand fell near the end of her duppata.

"Ouch!!!!"
A scream left her mouth when her burning duppata came in contact with her skin.

Ibtihaj ran towards her and made her stood up and tried to snatch her duppata away but failed because of saftey pins she used to secure her duppata.

"Fuck!!!!!"
He cursed in frustration trying to unpin it but it got tangled more.

Anfal was continuously crying in fear.

"Stop crying!!!"
He shouted at her face and she flinched back.

When fire got near to her back Ibtihaj looked at her in determination and with one swift motion he tore the part of dress from her shoulder where duppata was pinned and threw it aside.

He quickly went at her back and started patting it hardly to blow the sparks of fire which caught her back.

Fire disappeared leaving a huge red mark on her back.

Ibtihaj then ran towards wash basin and started pouring water over stove.

"Finally!!!!"
Ibtihaj sighed heavily when at last fire stopped.

He turned around to see Anfal who was crying and shivering while her hands were kept closer to her heart.

Her hair were ruffled badly while some strands managed to move out from braid and covered her face.

He went towards her and stood near her.

He raised his hands to hold her shoulders but retreated them back averting his gaze.

Anfal was crying unaware of the debate he was having with himself.

When she didn't stop for a while he sighed and pulled her towards him.

She quickly gripped his torso tightly as soon as he pulled her and started crying heavily.

Ibtihaj started stroking her back.

"Shhh!!! It's Ok!! You are ok nothing happened!!"
He said drawing irregular shapes on her back.

It somehow soothed her and she stopped crying but still didn't leave him.

She was scared to hell and need someone to console her so badly as if a drowning man need air.

Ibtihaj took a deep breath and looked down at her head and realized their height difference.
She was just reaching below his shoulders.

A sight of her burning in fire flashed in front of his eyes and unknowingly he felt something drowning inside him.

He put his chin on her head tightening his grip around her.

Unaware of the fact that it was his heart which drowned just because of a mere glimpse of her getting hurt.

Her sniffing sound brought him out of his trance and he pulled back slowly.

" You need to change your dress."
He said averting his eyes from the exposed skin of her shoulder.

She nodded and turned to leave.

Just then Ibtihaj saw a huge burnt mark on the back of her neck and below.

He ruffled his hair frustratingly and moved towards his room.

He was passing by Anfal's room when he glanced through opened door and saw Anfal sitting on bed with an ointment in her hand trying to apply it on her right hand with left hand but as a result nothing came but her whimpers.

Her eyes again pooled up due to pain and she stood up.

Ibtihaj quickly hide behind the door.

She went towards her cupboard and taking a dress she went to washroom.

Ibtihaj went to his room with heavy heart.

He turned tv on to drift his mind but it wasn't possible to forget about her cries.

He threw remote on  bed and went to his cupboard and took something from it and went to her room.

He knocked on door lightly but Anfal who was  trying to bandage her hand didn't hear it.

When he didn't get answer he walked in.

Anfal's back was facing him.

"Get lost!!!"
She threw ointment frustratingly when she wasn't able to bandage and stood up only to see Ibtihaj standing there with clenched jaw.

She quickly took her duppata and draped it around her.

"Wear this!!!"
He threw something which he brought from his cupboard and averted his gaze.

Anfal caught it and her eyes widened when she saw a men sleeveless shirt and gave him a strange look.

"Don't act as if you never wore such clothes. Wear it so that I can apply ointment on your wounds."
He said still looking here and there.

This somehow hurt Anfal.

"Don't bother!!! I will do it myself!!"
She said lowly with stern voice.

"Woah!! I can see it clearly!!"
He said pointing at the tube if ointment which she threw while ago.

"Stil!! Don't bother!!"
She said .

This time he looked at her with clenched jaw.

If the situation was different then she would be drooling over him cause he was looking damn hot with his chiseled jaw line and bigger eyes.

He took steps towards her and stopped right in front of her at some distance.

"Going to change it or not??"
He asked sternly.

"If no then?"
She raised brow.

" Then I will make you change it myself."
He said smirking.

" You aren't doing anything like this!!"
Anfal starred at him in horror.

"Wanna try?? You should know that Ibtihaj Ibrahim Usmani don'tgive empty threats!!!"
He said levelling to her face and starring directly in her eyes.

She looked at him flabbergasted.

"Try me!!"
He said taking his hands closer to her shoulder when she ran towards washroom screaming nooooo.

Ibtihaj looked at her amusement.

"Jerk!!"
She whispered closing door behind her.

"I heard that!"
He shouted.

"Good for you!!!"
She shouted back from washroom.

He shook his head.

He was tapping his feet on floor annoying when he heard washroom door opening.

He looked up and forgot to blink looking at her who was seeing his shirt over her cigerrate pent.

"Don't pull it cause it won't get enlarged to its original size."
Ibtihaj rolled his eyes looking at Anfal who was pulling shirt down.

"Come!!"
He signalled towards bed and she sat there.

He sat on his toes on floor and started applying ointment on her hand taking it in his hand.

"Can't you be like this all the time? Bit caring??"

Anfal thought to herself looking at Ibtihajwho was doing his work  with full concentration.

Her free hand moved on its own and stopped after touching his cheek.

Ibtihaj froze when her palm made contact woth his cheek and looked up to see her smiling intently at him.

He cleared his throat and Anfal got out of her trance and quickly pulled her hand back.

"S..sor..sorry!!!"
She said nervously looking here and there.

Ibtihaj hummed in reply.

"Turn around!!!"
He said casually.

"G?"
(Yes?)
She asked confused.

He mouthed 'ointment' and she turned around nodding.

Ibtihaj sat behind her and put her hair on front.

Cool breeze hit her bare back as soon he put her hair aside.

Ibtihaj put ointment on her fingers and started applying.

When his finger tips touched her back spark flew everywhere scattering light in room.

She shivered under his touch and he kept on massaging ointment on her back and shoulders.

He sometimes blew at her back and his hot breath was calming her nerves.

Allah knows how many intimate moments passed with them sitting this close to each other.

"It's done!! You can change now!!"
He said standing up and Anfal nodded.

Before she could Say a nything he ran out of room.

She went in front of mirror and a smile crept on her lips remembering how gently he was touching her.

She smiled and took her shirt and went towards washroom.

"I didn't know that you could look this good in my tank top!!!"
Ibtihaj smiled remembering her first appearance out of washroom.

They both were smiling idiotically not knowing that it was just  the beginning.....

❤❤❤❤
*--------------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans !!!

So how's it???

Finally intimate appearance of our Anhaj together 😍

So those who wanted Anhaj scenes should tell me how you found it?😄

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.1K 70
Dana Noori : A hijabi, nurse in training. She's hiding her true self. She's sick. A rare disease. Without her meds it's hard for her to live. She get...
1.2M 54.3K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
755K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...