๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐š (๏ฟฝ...

Oleh bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon Lebih Banyak

000
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
The Power of Madonna
Season 2: Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

Throwdown

1.5K 25 2
Oleh bloodvines_

ANASTASIA AND ZACH WERE at another Glee Club meeting when Coach Sue wanted to split the Glee Club up.

"Alright, the following students have been selected for a special, elite Glee Club called 'Sue's Kids'." Coach Sylvester said to the Glee Club.

"Hold on. We agreed not to split up the group." Mr Schue argued with Sue.

"Oh, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at Sectionals." Coach Sylvester said to him.

"We can't even compete in Sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue. It's against the rules." Mr Schuester told her.

"Really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here, I have; Show Choir Rule Book, page 24, provision 14, second addendum. Twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song." Sue explained to him.

"Fine. Just go ahead, take all the football players and your Cheerios." Mr Schue told her sadly.

"Alright everybody, listen up. When you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this back shiny thing." Coach Sue said to the Glee Club.

"That's called a piano, Sue."

"Santana, Wheels, Gay kid. Come on. Move it. Asian, other Asian, Aretha, and Shaft. See, Will, I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students." Coach Sylvester said.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Oh, I won't kid about this, Will, and maybe that's your problem. Bigotry is no laughing matter." Coach Sylvester responds.

"And that's how Sue sees it." Santana says making a c shape with her hand.

"Outstanding." Sue says to her smiling.

✰✰✰

_______
Ride with Me
Sung by all the New Directions
________

"I miss us all being together." Rachel told the rest of the Glee Club.

"I hope we don't get in trouble for our covert jam session." Artie said to them.

"If Sue catches us mingling, we're cooked. She told me if I even talked to one of Mr.Shue's kids that she would shave my head. And I just can't rock that look. I mean, even Justin Timberlake is growing his 'fro back." Kurt says.

"Well, we got to go, you guys. Miss Sylvester is expecting us in ten minutes in the dance studio." Mercedes told them leading into a chorus of goodbyes.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" Mr Schue asked the kids leaving.

"Just s-s-stopping to say hello." Tina said to him.

"Oh, it's great to see you guys. All, right, great news, guys. Brought the band with me, and I think that we have our number for Sectionals." Mr Schuester says.

"Mr. Schue, we don't like what this has become." Rachel told him.

"Don't you guys see? That is how Sue wants you to feel. Giving up doesn't help anyone but her. Look, if it were up to me we would all perform together at Sectionals, but it's not up to me anymore, okay? Sue's going to do her song, and we are gonna do ours. Sue's kids are singing about hate, literally. So, I thought we would try a kinder approach. All right, Finn and Rachel, come up here; you're gonna take the leads." Mr Schuester said to them.

"Oh, I love this song! Okay, follow my lead." Rachel told Finn.

"Don't sait for me." Finn replied.

"So much for 'togetherness'." Quinn said annoyed.

"Guys, you guys really need to practice this, all right? Night and day between classes, it has to be letter-perfect. Okay?" Mr Schue told Finn and Rachel.

"You got it, Mr. S" Finn told him.

____
No Air
Performed by Rachel and Finn
With Quinn, Brittany, Puck,
Zach and Nessa as backup
____________

"Excuse me, what about us. You expect us to just sway back here like props?" Quinn argued.

"I think Sue was right about him. He clearly doesn't like minorities." Quinn said to Puck, Brittany, Nessa and Zach.

✰✰✰

ANASTASIA WAS AT her locker getting books out for her next class when Zach walked up to her.

"Hey, Anna." Zach said to her.

"Hi, Zach." Nessa said confused.

"What are we going to do about Glee Club?" Zach asked.

"What do you mean?" Nessa replied.

"Are you, going to stay with Mr Schuester or turn and join the dark side and join Coach Sue." Zach explained.

"Um, I don't know I was just planning to stay in Mr. Schuester's Glee Club until they join back together." Nessa told him.

"Okay, I was just wondering what you were doing because Brittany and Puck are leaving and joining Sue's team." Zach told her.

"Okay, we should think about what to do" Nessa said while turning back to her locker to sort out her books.

"What lesson do we have next?" Zach asked her.

"Math." Nessa replied.

"Cool, see you then. We can talk about it later" Zach told Nessa while leaving.

"You don't have a crush on her or do you?" Zach thought to himself while leaving her locker.

✰✰✰

"We would just like to say that although we find ourselves on opposite sides, we hope you enjoy our number and we look forward to seeing yours." Rachel told the kids known as Sue's kids.

"Get on with it! Enough with the jibba-jabba! Sing something!" Sue told Rachel.

"Sue, you can't talk to kids that way." Mr Schue told coach Sylvester.

The song had been interrupted by Sue and she asked her team to leave.

"I'm sorry. Is there a fire?" Finn asked her.

"No, and that's the point, there is no fire. You know, it's sad enough that my 'Sue's kids' are living in squalor and probably on food stamps. But for you to drag them in here and bore them to death, I won't stand for it. Come on, kids, out. We're going for conies, my treat." Sue told them.

"All right, that's it!" Mr Schuester shouted out Sue.

Which lead to them having a argument right in front of the kids.

"Enough! I'm sorry Mr. Shue, Ms. Sylvester, but if we wanted to hear Mom and Dad fight, those of us who still have two parents would just stay home on payday." Finn told the teachers.

"I agree. Glee Club is supposed to be fun. And furthermore, I don't like this minority business. I'm out."Mercedes told them.

"M-me, too" Tina said to them.

"Fellow Glee Clubbers, it would be an honour to show you how a real storm-out is done. I encourage you to follow my lead." Rachel said to the Glee Club leading to all of them leaving the auditorium.

✰✰✰

"Because you're all minorities, you are in the Glee Club. Now there is only 14 of you, and all you have is each other. So it doesn't matter that Rachel is Jewish, or that Finn is..." Mr Schuester said giving a speech to the Glee Club.

"Unable to tell my rights from my lefts." Finn added on.

"Sure. Or that Santana is Latina, or that Quinn is.." Mr Schuester said to them.

"Pregnant. Sorry Q. It'll be all over the blogosphere by this afternoon. Now everybody knows... including me." Sue said to Quinn.

✰✰✰✰

_______
Keep Holding On
Performed by the New Directions
______

Word count: 1216

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5K 265 18
๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž: ๐€ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ-๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
16.7K 159 25
"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [๊œฑแด€แด แด‡แด แด€ษด๊œฑ] โ˜ป [glee] [completed] โ˜น๏ธŽ [book...
118K 2.1K 25
โ– ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons two completed, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...