MishBir ~ Secret Marriage✓

By MishBir_Ikigai

Anuj filled vermilion in Manvi's hairline and Mishti stepped backward and interwined her fingers with mine an... More

1* Secret Marriage
Secret Marriage -3
Secret Marriage - Final

Secret Marriage -2

2.2K 193 1K
By MishBir_Ikigai

A/N: Thanks everyone for giving lovely response on first chapter.. Enjoy Reading 🤗

After dinner, I messaged Mishti to come and meet me on the terrace. I was roaming in the hall when I heard my mom's voice.

"Itni raat ko tum jaate kaha ho Abir??" She asked narrowing her eyes being suspicious.. I guess she has doubt on me and Mishti.

"Terrace pe maa aur kaha pe.." I replied politely while getting out of our house to avoid her unwanted questions which I can't answer right now because I don't want to lie to her.

Soon I reached terrace.. our meeting place where my wifey was already waiting for me. I hugged her and finally found some sukoon close to her, over this constant family drama.

We sat on the floor interwining our fingers and she rested her head on my shoulder. We remained silent to enjoy "Our Alone We Time".

After some time breaking the silence she asked, "Abir humne kuch galat toh nahi kiya na??" with her puppy face looking at me and I knew she is talking about our marriage.

"Nahi.." I replied by blinking my eyes and then held her hand in mine to assure her but her face was still looking dull.

Her sad face hurts me alot yaar.. Do something Abir!! Do something to lighten up your wifey's mood!!
Idea!!  I smirked.

I leaned more closer to her, "Waise Mishti aaj hamari First Night hai.." I whispered near to her ear, pressing more on the word first night with naughtiness.

I can see her eyelashes are low and her cheeks are getting red more and more. Not bad Abir you made her blush.. thinking this I smiled.

She turned her face towards me when she stopped blushing, "So what??" she asked raising her brows.

"So let's celebrate it.." I said in husky voice with smirk to tease her and winked looking at her.

"Shut up Ajeeb Rajvansh.." she said while blushing again and hitting my arm playfully and I was just enjoying this sight.

Haaye!! she looks more beautiful when she blushes and that smile on her face can kill anyone.

Well done Abir.. finally you made her smile.. thinking this I smiled but soon controlled it because my teasing session is not yet completed.

"What shut up?? Hum husband wife hai.. hamara haq banta hai wifey.." I said in husky voice and pulled her through her waist while smirking.

We shared an intense eyelock and then my eyes shifted on her soft pink lips. Damn! her those pink lips.. her those pink lips are my weakness.

I rubbed my thumb on her lower lip and then looked towards her to see my effect on her. And she was already in her lala land closing her eyes.. waiting for me to kiss her.

I smiled and leaned towards her while closing my eyes but then her sister's voice broke our momentum.

"Urghhh!!" I groaned in frustration and Mishti immediately ran towards the stairs being scared, to stop her sister from seeing me.

She gave some excuses to her sister and then left with her but not before turning back to see me one more time while making a puppy face.

"Ye Abhilasha ko bhi abhi aana tha??" I muttered in frustration and then went back to home being sad for missing this golden chance to kiss my lady love.

Next day, me and mishti left for our workplace in morning as usual.. ofcourse individually so that no one can doubt on us.

We kept on making plans to unite our families but end up deciding nothing and two days passed like this.

Mishti was becoming more and more tensed now about us.. so to cheer up her I got an idea.

"Wifey.. your favourite ice-cream.." I said showing her ice-cream and sitting beside her in the canteen during our lunch time.

"Thank you hubby.." she replied like a excited kiddo and hugged me tightly and I was adoring her cute smile and happy face.

She feeded me a spoon of icecream and then began to enjoy it all alone. Yes.. all alone because she don't share her icecream with anyone not even with me.

Sometimes I feel jealous of icecream because she loves icecream more than me.. this is sad truth but truth.. anyways leave it we'll talk about it later on.

I stood up to get something for me to eat and walked few steps, "Hii Abir.. you are looking soo handsome today.."  Amisha said looking at me and I was left with only one option that is to give her a faint smile.

Just then I remembered.. oh no!! mishti is behind me. Now I'm gone.. my Angry chorni is not gonna leave me now. I can feel her death glares from behind.

Before Amisha could say anything I excused myself and went away hurriedly.

"Three.. two.. one.." I count down while closing my eyes and as expected mishti came in front of me and started scolding.

"Wo tumse flirt kar rahi thi aur tumne usse kuch kaha kyu nahi Ajeeb Rajvansh??" She said while narrowing her eyes on me and keeping both hands on her waist being jealous.

Frankly speaking, I love when she gets jealous. Her cute plus angry face is treat to watch but I can't say this to her otherwise she will not spare me.

"Uski himmat kaise huyi mere husband se flirt karne ki?? Uski toh main.." she said while gritting her teeth and I immediately interrupted her.

"Shant ho jao angry chorni.. shant.." I said holding her shoulders and trying to calm down her, otherwise she will eat up Amisha alive today.. for sure.

"Use nahi pata hai angry chorni ki main TUMHARA hubby hu.. otherwise tumse pange nahi leti.." I said calmly looking at her but deep down I was laughing a lot inside, seeing her cute jealous face.

"Thik hai.. but tumhe toh pata hai na.. toh tum inn bandariyo ko apne paas bhi mat aane dena.." she said and then left to complete her icecream.. her first love as I said before.

Hey! please don't judge my wifey.. she is not possessive at all. Actually she don't like when some chipku girls flirts with me that's it.. nothing else. Otherwise she is so sweet with my other female friends.

You all must be thinking.. how much I praise my wifey?? But trust me she is praiseworthy. I can't stop talking about her.. adoring her.. haaye my wifey!!

But unfortunately I have to stop.. but we'll definitely talk about this another day.

In evening, I was returning from my workplace alone because mishti was already left. Then suddenly I saw someone snatched daadu's bag and ran away.

I ran towards him, "Daadu.. aap thik ho??" I asked worriedly making him stand and he was not able to say anything.. he was trembling.

"Me.ra.. bag.." he said while panting heavily pointing towards the thief and I immediately ran behind him.

Thief was not gone too far so I succeed in catching him.. thanks to my athletic skills. I snatched the bag and punched him on his face being angry and to escape from me, he ran away quickly.

I handed over the bag to daadu and then what I heard next moment was unbelievable, "Thank you.." he said with a smile and my eyes widened in shock.

Did i heard right? He thanked me?? Seriously?? Moreover he is thanking me with a smile which is more unbelievable for me. I have not seen this smile at least for me in last 15 years.

I didn't helped him just to impress him.. it was genuine. I don't know if he is impressed by me or not but I'm happy for this baby step, "My pleasure.." I replied with a smile.

Suddenly he started the conversation all by himself. He had never talked with me politely in my whole lifetime.. this is an another real shocker for me.

"Isme meri saalo ki mehnat hai.. agar aaj wo chor chura leta toh bohot mushkil ho jaati hamare liye.." he said looking at me and I noded completely agreeing with him.

Soon we reached our colony and entered our respective house. I was in very good mood today.. I hugged my mom and pecked her cheeks being happy.. although it's my usual thing but still.

"Aaj bade khush lag rahe ho Abir.. kya baat hai??" She said raising her brows and patting my cheek with her lovely smile.

Not much to my surprise, she again knew it that I'm super happy today.. after all moms are moms.. they knew everything.

"Bas aise hi maa.. aaj ka din bohot achha tha.." I replied while smiling and then went to my room to freshen up.

I came out of washroom and a pop up sound from my phone caught my attention. And a beautiful crept formed on my face reading the caller id.. you all can guess whose message it is.

I opened the message to read,
"Miracle Ajeeb Rajvansh!! Miracle!!
Aaj daadu tumhari tarif kar rahe the.. can you believe it?? I'm so happy Ajeeb Rajvansh.. ab mujhe bhi lagta hai ki hum apni families ko mana lenge.. 1% chance hai but atleast chance toh hai.. I love you Ajeeb Rajvansh.. thank you so much daadu ki help karne ke liye.. love you loads Ajeeb Rajvansh!!"

I smiled and replied, "Love you too angry chorni.." while smiling wholeheartedly.

I can literally imagine her happy and goofy face when she must be writing this message.. this all I wanted.

I know this is just 0.0001% improvement in our family relation but atleast there is some improvement.. and that's enough for me right now.

Atleast there is some hope in progression. My current situation is like, "doobte ko tinke ka sahara.. hahaha.."

Hope you like it.. keep VOTING and COMMENTING.. stay tuned for Upcomings 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 230 17
Highest Ranking: #35 in vampire "Why do you not believe me?, please Erik trust me" I beg Erik, I hold his hand tightly in the fear that he will leav...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
53.7K 4.4K 46
This is a short story.....this is the story of love from college to eternity...Abhigya are the leads in this story...
62.5M 2.6K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...