Watch N' Learn

By TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... More

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 34

32.6K 610 40
By TipHarris

Chapter 34

Ezra

*

After I left from fucking those two niggas up a few hours ago I still didn’t hear from King, it ain’t like him to not call and let me know what’s up so I know something wrong cause he always by my side. I been calling his phone but I haven’t gotten an answer.

Bella been calling but I been ignoring her calls cause I wanna know what’s up with King. That nigga in trouble and I don’t even know how to get in touch with him cause he won’t pick up. I was riding down the street dialing Quez’s number but I got an incoming call from Jamahl so I answered.

“What’s up?” I said.

“Shit crazy bro, these niggas in my hood talking shit. I can’t get in touch with King ass, I don’t know where he at because all he told me was that he was coming to ride with you about that Zoe shit. I’m sorry about all that bro with ya girl but handle ya business.” Jamahl said.

“It’s all G. I just need to know where my nigga at.” I said.

“Come through the crib and come get me.”

“Aight I’m on my way.” I said then hung up.

I dialed Quez number to see what was up and I thought he wasn’t going to answer but after the fourth ring he did.

“Quez, bro what’s going on?” I said.

“The whole damn block hot right now.” He said.

“For real?”

“Yeah, they riding up and down the street looking for somebody to arrest. Hoe ass police.”

“Damn, you talked to King?”

“Nah, I ain’t heard shit from him or Lorenzo. I don’t know where the fuck they at.”

“Aight, Ima hit you back later.”

“Aight if you need me then come by the crib or hit me up.”

“Aight.” I said hanging up.

When I finally got to Jamahl’s house the nigga was sitting outside waiting on me. I got out the car and walked up to him.

“I’m bout ready to fuck these niggas up on some real shit.” Jamahl said.

I looked to where he was looking and sure enough them niggas was gossiping like bitches. Hoe ass shit, I done got pissed off all over again and if a nigga step to me the wrong fucking way, it’s a wrap!

“Let’s go before something happen.” I said.

“Aight.” He said locking his house up and then following me to the car.

I got in and started the car then my phone started ringing and it was Brea. I knew something wasn’t right but I answered and hit the speaker button.

“What’s up Bre?” I said.

“…King’s in the ER and…I think the police found a body…” she said real calm.

“What the fuck you saying?”

“Oh fuck no.” Jamahl said.

“They think it’s Lorenzo…” she trailed off.

I just shook my head…they took my nigga from me.

“You lying Bre…” I said.

“No…I think he’s in ICU and Lorenzo is dead.”

I just sat there contemplating on what I was about to do.

“Life is fucked up.” I said shaking my head.

“Just come up to the ER so you won’t get into any more trouble with anyone.” She said.

“Aight. Bye.” I said hanging the phone up.

“That’s fucked up.” Jamahl said laying back in his seat.

We got to the hospital a little later and Bre was just sitting there with a blank expression on her face, she was sitting next to his mom and I went over and hugged her. She was in tears.

“What happened?” Brea asked as I sat down next to her.

I just told her everything even about Zoe, it pissed me off that she waited that long to tell me what the fuck was up. If I would have went to the party with her or made her stay home none of this shit would be happening right now.

My nigga wouldn’t be in the fucking ER laying on his death bed while my other nigga dead and gone. I don’t understand how the streets found out about what I did so fast cause all I can think of who did this was somebody related to the nigga that tried to rape Zoe.

Speaking of her she was calling me now.

“What’s up.” I said.

“What’s the matter E?” she said.

I could hear Alyssa in the background crying.

Bre just stared at me.

“Bad shit happening right now.” I said not really wanting to tell her.

“Well something is going on in the kitc…fire-” she got cut off from her sentence.

All I heard was screaming and yelling…Zoey was screaming and yelling.

“ZOEY!” I yelled into the phone but then it was disconnected.

Oh fuck! My kid there!

“I gotta go, something is going on at my damn house.” I said running out of the hospital all the way to my car.

I hopped in and sped off before anybody could stop me. I’m shooting to kill this time if somebody fuck with anybody in that muthafucking house. I already know my dad ass ain’t there cause he ain’t never there but I have a feeling this shit isn’t going to be good.

I hate to say it like this but these niggas just started a war with the wrong person.

I just hope my family straight…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 126 45
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉthis book a 10/10 fasho read to find out
1.6K 100 10
There's only one spot at the top for a kingpin (and his lady) in the streets of Miami, FL. Former kingpin and the reigning kingpin battle it out for...
100K 4.3K 48
A love that overcomes.......
77.1K 3.4K 24
โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ. ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š. โž - short story. s...