๐ผ๐“ˆ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’๐’น

By fluffshi05

17 girls and 17 boys, crashed on an island. jeongguk and tae have problems they need to fix, including their... More

intro
intro pt.2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
a little promo
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
epilogue
the wedding (extra)
new stories!
zombie ff!!

40 โš ๏ธ

2.8K 103 213
By fluffshi05

^^ y'all know what that means 🦋🦋

taehyung pulled up to jeongguk's house, seeing that his parents' cars weren't there, giving him the conclusion that they left.

"so it really is just us.", he said to himself and walked to his front door, softly knocking.

footsteps and shuffles were hard as the door opened, revealing jeongguk with no shirt on, his raven hair damp and leaving droplets on his shoulders, and his grey sweatpants covering the lower part of his body.

taehyung actually felt his organs stop moving as he saw jeongguk's well toned abs, no words coming out of his mouth.

jeongguk smirked, "i think you're drooling."

taehyung shook his head and let himself in, closing the door after him, "why would i drool? it's not like there's a pack of meat standing right in front of me.."

jeongguk laughed, "come on."

he led taehyung to his room and locked the door, watching taehyung place his new phone next to his t.v.

"oh, you got a new phone?", jeongguk walked further into the room.

"yep. my mom got me one. did you get one, yet?"

"nah, we're going get it tomorrow."

taehyung nodded and looked at his feet awkwardly.

"since when are you so nervous?", jeongguk walked closer to him.

"i'm not nervous.", taehyung defended.

"then why aren't you looking at me?"

taehyung picked his head up and watched jeongguk close the space between them, his hands resting on taehyung's waist.

"i'm looking at you now, aren't i?"

jeongguk chuckled at his sassy remark, pulling him into a kiss afterwards to calm taehyung down, taehyung's arms gripping jeongguk's biceps.

"relax..", jeongguk's low voice sent shivers throughout taehyung's body.

it was hard when the flashback of jeongguk kicking him out of his house crowded through his brain, desperate to make him remember everything.

taehyung pulled away, "what exactly did you wanna talk about?"

jeongguk exhaled and sat on the edge of his bed, motioning his hand for taehyung to sit next to to him.

taehyung joined him and sat on the bed, taking his shoes off in the process.

"i know you're still thinking about it."

"thinking about what?", taehyung was thinking about a lot of things, but jeongguk had to specify.

"about everything. about chungha, about dino.. about that day."

taehyung knew what jeongguk meant by "that day". the day that the pair ended things.

"well, yeah... it's just all running in my head. and i just wanted chungha to get help and it pains me that i don't even know what fully happened to her."

jeongguk nodded, "i understand that, but do you really think she would have adapted here so quickly? what if she snapped and turned on us?"

"she could have stayed in a behavioral center."

"and you think she would have wanted that?"

taehyung sighed, "ok, you have a point. but, i can't help it. i just want all of us to get justice, you know?"

"yeah.. that's another thing i love about you. you just wanting to help everyone and you see the good in everyone."

"yep, that's me.", taehyung joked.

as jeongguk was about to lean in, taehyung's phone rang, startling the both of them.

"hold on.", taehyung stood up and walked to his phone.

"hello? somi! are you ok?.... you're still in the hospital? do you need me to come? .... ah, ok. what? oh my god, that's amazing news!... mhm, get some rest and we'll talk more tomorrow, k? kk, bye.", jeongguk stood up at taehyung's happy expression, walking to him.

"great news.", taehyung placed his phone down.

"what?"

"dino's ok! the doctors are still operating on him and making sure he's getting enough blood from the iv, but overall, he's ok!"

jeongguk blew out a relieved sigh, "thank god."

"i'm so happy he's ok... i mean, he suffered the worst and then somi... i'm so relieved.", taehyung did a little dance.

jeongguk laughed, "the day is just getting better and better."

"and you know what would make it even better?", jeongguk's eyes travelled to taehyung's lips.

"what?"

jeongguk didn't reply, but instead scooped up taehyung, his hands under his thighs, taehyung leaning against the wall.

taehyung yelped, "jeez, you keep scaring me."

jeongguk smiled and tilted his head, leaning in to capture taehyung's plump lips.

jeongguk's lips brushed taehyung's, delicately like butterflies flying around an open field. it was just long enough that jeongguk could inhale taehyung's breath and feel the warmth of his honey skin.

their tongues dance with each other, taehyung's hands cupping jeongguk's cheeks. the taste of taehyung's strawberry gloss making jeongguk want more.

taehyung unconsciously tilted his head to deepen the kiss, the two feeling like they're on cloud nine. like they could taste every color of the rainbow's sweetness and softness... like catching a baby's smile in a bottle.

needing to breathe, taehyung pulled away and gripped jeongguk's shoulders, their eyes not leaving each other's.

he then pulled jeongguk's head towards him, the second kiss more fiery than the first one.

jeongguk held taehyung tightly and carried him to the bed, placing him down to hover over him.

taehyung wrapped his legs around jeongguk's torso, taking in jeongguk's hot body. the abs, the water droplets, the damp hair, the lips... they were all for him.

"i missed this.", jeongguk bit his bottom lip at taehyung's half-lidded eyes and messy hair.

"which part? the sex part or the just us part?", taehyung boldly questioned, his hands running up and down jeongguk's muscles.

"both.", jeongguk went down to kiss his lips again.

both of the boys knew they wanted more. specifically, they wanted each other.

right here and right now.

a small moan slipped out of taehyung's lips as jeongguk nipped below his earlobe. he then moved his way down, sucking a love mark on taehyung's honey, tan skin.

taehyung bit his bottom lip and gripped jeongguk's shoulders. the feeling of jeongguk's tongue doing wonders just made him want more.

jeongguk then moved his way back up, toying his lips with taehyung's sweet ones, his other hand caressing the exposed skin, due to taehyung's risen shirt.

jeongguk then sat up, his eyes filled with hunger and lust, staring at taehyung like he was a plate of dinner.

"fuck, you make me go crazy...", jeongguk licked his lips.

taehyung then sat up, "then don't stop."

"as you wish.", jeongguk lips smashed against taehyung's, as if the two haven't kissed in years.

taehyung hungrily kissed back, his mouth open and tongue moving into his wet cavern. he gripped jeongguk's head firmly, like he was trying to keep jeongguk from escaping.

the two pulled apart for a quick second, jeongguk pulling taehyung's shirt off and pushing him back on the soft mattress.

their mouthes worked together, their tongues battling back and forth like they were boxers.

jeongguk grinded against taehyung's already hard on, making him moan in the kiss.

jeongguk pulled away, moving down to taehyung's beautiful body, trailing kisses along his small tummy.

"you. are. beautiful.", each word signaled each kiss on taehyung's upper body.

taehyung giggled and kept his eyes on jeongguk.

moving lower devilishly, like a snake, to taehyung's crotch area, his eyes full of sinister desires.

he gripped taehyung's sweatpants, pulling them down and eventually taking them off, throwing them somewhere on the floor.

the cold air hit taehyung's thighs as he felt jeongguk kiss his crotch through his boxers.

he continued moving down, kissing taehyung's inner thighs and every place close to his middle part.

jeongguk smirked and hovered back over taehyung, his hand moving to taehyung's cock.

he then started palming taehyung through his boxers, his breath hitching and his body arching.

"f-fuck..", taehyung moaned.

he continued watching taehyung arch his back and stare at the headboard, getting turned on from taehyung's lips bites and melodic, deep moans.

quickening his pace, taehyung's hands gripped jeongguk's shoulders, the pleasure over running him.

"i think i'm gonna-"

taehyung was cut off by jeongguk removing his hands, "not yet baby boy."

taehyung let out pants of air and moved his eyes to see jeongguk getting up, walking to his drawer.

"we're not even close to the end.", jeongguk grabbed a bottle, taehyung recognizing as lube, and climbed back on the bed.

taehyung yelped when jeongguk turned him over in a quick motion, his stomach on the bed and his back facing the ceiling.

he shivered as jeongguk's cold fingers pulled taehyung's boxers down, his ass completely exposed to him.

"all fours.", jeongguk slapped taehyung's ass, taehyung immediately getting on his knees and placing a big pillow beneath him, supporting his arms and elbows.

butterflies were flying in taehyung's stomach as he felt jeongguk's hands caressing his exposed bottom.

"baby, you don't know how badly this makes me wanna wreck you..", his low voice turned taehyung even more.

taehyung whined as jeongguk's hands roamed around, the teasing driving him crazy.

"w-who's stopping you- fuck!", taehyung sucked in a breath when he felt jeongguk's finger, entering his hole.

he clenched around jeongguk's finger, his fists clenching the end of the pillow case.

even though he felt a little pain, at the same time, he felt pleasure.

taehyung focused on his breathing and slowly, his ass started to relax around his finger. jeongguk bent down to kiss taehyung's arched back, wanting him to feel comfortable.

"j-jeongguk..", taehyung moaned as jeongguk's finger thrusted in and out of his hole.

he moved his finger in deeper, causing taehyung to let out a loud moan and hide his head in the pillow, hoping to muffle his noises.

jeongguk didn't like that and bended over, wrapping his free fingers around taehyung's neck, bringing him up, not once taking his other hand out of taehyung's ass.

"i want to hear you.", jeongguk whispered in his ear, taehyung's member twitching.

"o-oh god..", taehyung moaned out when another finger joined the first, followed by a third.

"not the name i wanna hear, baby.", jeongguk kept his hand around taehyung's neck, not too rough, but just enough to please the pair.

"j-jeongguk..", taehyung closed his eyes, his lips parted and his hands traveling to his throbbing member, begging to be touched.

after picking up his pace one last time, he was done stretching taehyung out, pulling his lubricated fingers out of taehyung's thick bottom.

he then removed his hand from around taehyung's throat, getting off the bed to take his grey sweatpants off.

taehyung stayed in his position and whimpered at the cool air hitting his now empty hole.

jeongguk took in the right of taehyung and stared at him lustfully. there was no other word to describe taehyung, than perfect.

he got back on the bed, standing on his knees, his body close to taehyung's backside and lower body.

taehyung felt jeongguk's member poking his ass cheeks, him desperately wanting to just be taken already.

he placed his hands on taehyung's small waist and moved his mouth close to his ear, "tell me how you want it."

taehyung gulped and turned his head to the direction of his voice, "i..."

"continue.", jeongguk urged and softly kissed his turned neck.

"i just want you... i want you to wreck me.", taehyung whispered shamelessly, his cheeks getting red.

jeongguk took a peak at taehyung's ass right against his member, "that'll be no problem."

jeongguk then, gently, pushed on taehyung's back, tae bending over, his ass completely visible and out for jeongguk to admire.

first pumping his shaft, he then held it and slowly slid his tip inside, taehyung letting out a gasp and shutting his eyes, tightly.

taehyung had completely forgotten how big jeongguk was.

taehyung figured the pain would go away and just decided to take it, biting his bottom lip to not give himself away. but, as jeongguk slid in deeper, his cock fully in, taehyung loudly winced, jeongguk stopping immediately.

"are you ok?", jeongguk's voice was laced with concern.

"i'm f-fine..", taehyung took a deep breath and insisted.

he could take jeongguk. hell, he's done it plenty times before. but, he hasn't had sex in.. a while.

jeongguk didn't want to hurt him and decided to stop moving, letting him get used to the feeling.

after about a minute of jeongguk's member stretching him out, taehyung felt more comfortable.

"you can move..", taehyung quietly said.

jeongguk complied and started to thrust slowly into taehyung's ass, his heavenly moans filling the silent home.

the pain taehyung felt soon started to feel like pleasure, him enjoying every second of jeongguk's thrusts and his strong hands gripping his waist.

his pace started to increase, his cock going in and out of taehyung's asshole. the pair's skin slapped against each other, the bed moving in rhythm with each thrust jeongguk pounded.

"fuck, baby. you feel so good.", jeongguk murmured into taehyung's ear as he pulled out, his hot breath on his neck, and thrusting forward again.

feeling the emptiness all of a sudden, then jeongguk's cock ramming back inside of him, made taehyung's own cock leak with precum, his body shaking.

he couldn't even speak. he was a trembling mess, with his eyes rolling to the back of his head and member swaying side to side as jeongguk pounded into him at an animalistic pace.

"s-so good.", taehyung moaned, turning his head and sitting up, offering his mouth to be kissed again.

jeongguk gladly accepted, his tongue probing taehyung's mouth as he continued to thrust into his plump ass.

"oh my...", taehyung pulled away as jeongguk thrusted into him one last hard time, before pulling away and slapping his ass.

"on your back.", jeongguk pumped his cock and waited for taehyung to switch positions.

taehyung did so and laid on the bed, his legs wide apart and his chest moving up and down.

still on his knees, jeongguk took hold of taehyung's ass in his hands. everything felt like heaven to taehyung. the pleasure, the sex... it all drove him crazy with lust even more.

he began massaging his ass, smirking at taehyung's tingling and sexy body. taehyung just looked.. devouring.

jeongguk's lips met taehyung's ass cheek, kissing and sucking softly. doing so, he used his other hand to grab taehyung's dick, just holding it and gliding his fingers up and down.

taehyung was sensitive now. he stared at the ceiling and let jeongguk work his body, him so close to cumming.

jeongguk then stopped and sat back up, pulling taehyung's spread legs close to him, "again, we're far from the end."

taehyung felt shivers run down his body at jeongguk's words, needing jeongguk to just shove his cock in already.

jeongguk held taehyung's hips and slid into him, going in slowly, but then referring back to his animalistic pace that he loved.

jeongguk felt so much pleasure. seeing taehyung wrecked and speechless like this just turned him on even more.

taehyung wrapped his legs around jeongguk's hips, pulling him closer to his body.

jeongguk stared at taehyung. his wet lips, messy hair, and constant lip biting just made jeongguk what to claim his lips.

so, he did.

he leaned over, not stopping his thrusts, and roughly pressing his lips onto taehyung's. taehyung moaned in the kiss and let jeongguk completely dominate him.

neither of them wanted anything else, but each other.

there's no distractions as the two dissolved into each other's bodies.

"fuck, i'm gonna cum.", jeongguk pulled away from the kiss and groaned as his thrusts started getting sloppier.

"m-me too.", taehyung could barely speak as he was so close.

jeongguk moved one hand to taehyung's member, guiding his hand up and down in swift movements.

"fuck, fuck... jeongguk!", taehyung's back arched as the liquid, white substance spilled out of his cock, landing on his stomach.

jeongguk rode out his high and came into taehyung, one last hard thrust before breathing heavily and pulling out.

"damn, that felt good..", jeongguk plopped himself on the side of taehyung.

taehyung panted, "i feel so.. full."

jeongguk stifled a chuckle and gathered his strength to get up, grabbing a nearby towel to clean up the two.

after that, he laid down next to taehyung, pulling a blanket over them, him pulling taehyung in his arms.

taehyung faced jeongguk's broad chest and jeongguk placed his chin on top of taehyung's head, the two focusing on their breathing and the silence in the room.

"fuck you.. i'm gonna be sore tomorrow.", taehyung mumbled and hit jeongguk's chest.

jeongguk smiled and looked at his baby, "you practically begged me."

"i don't recall."

"really? this doesn't sound familiar? i just want you.. i want you to wreck me!", jeongguk teased and mocked taehyung's voice.

taehyung gasped and hid his face, "ok, ok! shut up."

taehyung scooted up to have his face directly in front of jeongguk's, placing his hand on jeongguk's cheek, "i really, really, hope no one heard us."

"why? screaming my name and moaning is such an amazing thing to hear.", jeongguk smirked.

"la la la, i can't hear you.", taehyung blushed and covered his ears, sticking his tongue out like a little kid.

jeongguk removed his hands, "i wanna do something."

"another around? how do you have this much stamina-"

"no, but i'll get to that in a bit.", jeongguk winked before continuing, "i wanna redo something."

"ok, what?"

jeongguk leaned against the headboard, placing taehyung on his lap and holding taehyung's hips.

"tell me how you feel.", jeongguk said out of nowhere.

"i feel tired and full... i also feel like i just ran a mile."

"no, about us."

"huh? what do you mean? you already know how i feel about you.", taehyung traced his thumb over jeongguk's arm.

"i wanna redo that day. i can't go back in the past and change anything, but i can fix whatever i do now and whatever i do in the future. you opened up to me and i responded with an oh.", jeongguk guiltily said.

taehyung looked down at jeongguk's body, but jeongguk cupped his cheek and lifted his head up.

"it's just us and i want us to really... let it out. i'm not afraid anymore, taehyung, and i never should have been."

"ok...", taehyung sighed before letting his heart out.

"the way you make me happy is just... i can barely put it into words. when we first started talking, i never thought i would fall for you. but, i did. i did and it was the best decision i ever made. neither of us are perfect. we're going to have slip-ups, but we can get through that. because i love you. a lot.", taehyung smiled and bit his bottom lip, waiting for jeongguk to reply.

someone felt this way about him. someone felt this away about jeon jeongguk and it couldn't have been by a more loving person.

"where do i even start? i was hurt by whatever that girl's name is. i made myself think that everyone would be like her and that i wouldn't find anyone. then... you came.", jeongguk didn't even notice the tears coming into his eyes.

"you're perfect and i pushed you away like the dumbass i am. you made me smile in school. you made me laugh and just light up at seeing your boxy smile. and i realized that you're different. you're the person i want to wake up to every morning. you're the person i just want to enjoy life with.", he caressed taehyung's cheek.

"i don't wanna lose you again. i don't want to hurt you again. kim taehyung, i love you and i will happily shout it. i love you, i love you, i love you.", jeongguk kissed taehyung's lips passionately.

both of their tears fell down as they kissed each other, their lips moving in sync with each other and their bodies blending together like watercolors.

no one would understand how much the two loved each other.

did it take them some island to finally bring the two together?

well, yes. even though, the two fought for their lives, that island helped them.

if you really thought about it, chungha was the person to thank.

this very night, jeongguk and taehyung realized something.

they realized that when they kissed each other...

those were the lips they wanted to kiss for the rest of their lives.

mood.

but, my emotions were like like a whirlpool in this chapter 😔

what did y'all think about the smut 😳

so basically jungkook composed and written your eyes tell and ppl still think bts untalented and overrated?

like chile anyways 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.2K 18
(Y/N) was a florist in a tiny shop in the big city. Dreaming of adventure and somehow hoping something will happing in her little quaint yet lonely l...
526K 8.1K 99
Probably mostly: Peter Parker & Steve Rogers Started: August 12, 2019 Ended: March 26, 2021 Returned: September 4, 2023
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2K 219 11
Kim Taehyung, a young blogger in his twenties, loved his life. A perfect house, perfect job and a little sister. What else did he need? But what woul...