Cruel Fate "Forbidden Power"

By -wxnterjay-

COMPLETED [Under Revision] She was not inform Born to be weak Until she lost everything Everyone betrayed he... More

Authors note
WARNING
MDFA: Chapter One
MDFA: Chapter Two
MDFA: Chapter Three
MDFA: Chapter Four
MDFA: Chapter Five
MDFA: Chapter Six
MDFA: Chapter Seven
MDFA: Chapter Eight
MDFA: Chapter Nine
MDFA: Chapter Ten
MDFA: Chapter Eleven
MDFA: Chapter Twelve
MDFA: Chapter Thirteen
MDFA: Chapter Fourteen
MDFA: Chapter Fifteen
MDFA: Chapter Sixteen
MDFA: Chapter Seventeen
MDFA: Chapter Eighteen
MDFA: Chapter Nineteen
MDFA: Chapter Twenty
MDFA: Chapter Twenty-One
MDFA: Chapter Twenty-two
MDFA: Chapter Twenty-Three
MDFA: Chapter Twenty- Four
MDFA: Chapter Twenty-Five
MDFA: Chapter Twenty-Six
MDFA: Chapter Twenty-Seven
MDFA: Chapter Twenty-Eight
MDFA: Chapter Twenty-Nine
MDFA: Chapter Thirty
MDFA: Chapter Thirty-One
MDFA: Chapter Thirty-Two
MDFA: Chapter Thirty-three
MDFA: Chapter Thirty-four
MDFA: Chapter Thirty-five
MDFA: Chapter Thirty-six
MDFA: Chapter Thirty-seven
MDFA: Chapter Thirty-Eight
MDFA: chapter Thirty-Nine
MDFA- Chapter Forty
MDFA-Chapter Forty-One
MDFA-Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
MDFA: Chapter Forty-four
MDFA: Chapter Forty-five
MDFA: Chapter Forty-six
MDFA: Chapter Forty-seven
MDFA: Chapeter Forty-Eight
MDFA: Chapter Forty-Nine
MDFA: Chapter Fifty
MDFA: Chapter Fifty-One
MDFA: Chapter Fifty-Two
MDFA: Chapter Fifty-three
MDFA: Chapter Fifty-four
MDFA: Chapter Fifty-six
MDFA: Chapter Fifty-seven
MDFA: Chapter Fifty-eight
MDFA: Chapter Fifty-nine
MDFA: Chapter Sixty
MDFA: Chapter Sixty-one
MDFA: Chapter Sixty-two
MDFA: Chapter Sixty-three
MDFA: Chapter Sixty-four
MDFA: Chapter Sixty-five
MDFA: Chapter Sixty-Six
MDFA: Chapter Sixty-seven
Epilogue
BOOK 2?

MDFA: Chapter Fifty-five

590 30 0
By -wxnterjay-

Caught

"WHERE ARE the fvcking headmaster!?" I shouted becuase of frustration

I saw angel's body glowing and lifting up by unknown force. Angel's eyes are closed, her hair is slowly moving behind.

I tried to fly towards her, but I was shocked when there's something blocking me.

"What the fvck!" Clement and alex trying to pull me, tumulong na rin si qariel. Ramdam ko ang sugat sa kaliwang braso ko.

All the gifted panicked when the ground starting to shake, seats and walls started to brick.

"What'shappening?!" Keith suddenly appear.

"Where is the headmaster, alex!?" I ask him.

"I dont know, pero nasa paligid lang yun!" hinila ni alex si luthon and aquarious, isasama pa dapat nila si luxon pero agad ko 'tong hinila.

"Anong alam mo dito!?" I yelled "What's with that fvcking hole!" I yelled on his face.

"Calm down, calm down our majesty!" qariel pull me, pumagitna na agad samin si keith.

I'm still pulling myself on qariel hands.

"find the headmaster" shadow suddenly speak.

I look at him, he's calmly seated, crossed legs and watching below.

"Our majesty, princes. Calm down." he said and stand up.

His signature style of walking, hands on his back, standing straight. He's a damm prince with so much authority in just his simple walk.

Lumapit sya sa amin at lumagpas lang ng kaunti. He raised his pointing finger to touch the unseen wall. His finger got wounded.

"Barrier" he said as he sip his blood on his pointing finger

"Damn" I hisssed. Fvcking barrier!

"How can she do that!?" keith suddenly shouted looking at angel. Isa isa ng nagpapakita ang mga disipilo sa paligid nya.

Agad kaming tumakbo pababa, naghahanap ng pwedeng madaanan. Pero hindi pa kami nakakababa ng biglang sumulpot si alex, luthon, Aquarious dala ang headmaster. Sumulpot din bigla si luxon, kasama ang mga magulang niya.

"Oh my God!" The queen suddenly exlaimed

"Stop that fight! Now!" luxon mother's yelled to the headmasters

"What is happening, ma? Why are you'll panicking?" Takang tanong ni luxon.

"Hindi pwede, this is the finals!" depensa ng headmaster

My grip suddenly lost, I just found myself pulling the headmaster's collar. Disedido siya na ipagpatuloy ang laban. I looked at angel's state. She's fvcking bleeding!

"I said, stop this fight." I said in a serious tone. I can feel my body glowing, same as to my eyes.

"W-we can't do... Any-anything about..t-this. Nasa ka-kanya yun..k-kung t-titigil s-siya"

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Do something!"  the queen yelled.

"how can she do that? Hon?" the king suddenly speak.

"I don't know...ni hindi ko nga magawang tawagin ang dalawang disipolo ng sabay..." the queen said shakily

Right. She's the queen of constillation, malamang ay dati na niyang na-handle ang mga disipolo.

"You need to make this quick! Headmaster!" queen pull the headmaster. "this is so fvcking dangerous, you need to do something!"

Hindi na nakaangal ang headmaster sa utos ng reyna. Nagpalinga linga ang tatay ni alex. Hoping for something, or someone to help us.

I used my snow to wrecked that fvcking barrier, pero ni hindi man lang nagkakalamat. I pull my hair and massage my temple.

"Find someone who can lessen the barrier's energy, aqua" I heard shadow.

"We can't wrecked that barrier. We need to distract ezra. In able to do that, we need to contact smoke's mind. He will do the part of  distracting ezra. Besides, he's inside of the barrier" paliwanag niya.

I saw clement gasp and talked to qariel but suddenly become serious again when he remember the situation. I almost heard his word "Ang haba ng sinabi ni prinsipe shadow. May tama na nga ata, e,"

"What w-will... h-happen if we can't distract.. ate?" Clement ask carefully.

"The twekve disciples may take over... her, or" the queen hesitate to continue

"What?" shadow ask intently.

"If she can't handle too much...power. She may... e-explode"

I sigh. I need to be calm. May plano si shadow, and I hope na maging successful 'yun. I know angel can fight that, I know angel can made it.  Maya-maya lang din ay dumating na si aqua, dala ang isang babae. She's the one girl talking about angel earlier.

"Kaya nyang panipisin kahit papaano ang barrier" sabi ni aqua.

I saw how the girl blush, being surrounded by princes, king, queen, headmasters and me.

"Make it quick" I said and she nodded.

"Keith, contact him. Use a mindlink okay?" utos ni shadow kay keith

"And all of us, except from the queen and king will put some force in the barrier all-together in able to contact smoke more easily" We all nodded and position ourselves.

"Ready?"

SHE'S GLOWING, floating and shimmering in the air. As she called all the legendary disciples her wound started to bleed more than before. Her breath started to get heavy and slow.

"Fvck it! Stop that!" I said. She looks like she doesn't even hear me.

The twelve legendary disciples sorround her, like they're protecting their new queen.

When I was about to speak again when I heard someone in my head, my initial reaction is to look up on their direction. Positioning there selves.

"Distract her prince smoke, you need to distract her in able to break this barrier. Then, after that zyon will get ezra" I clenched, zyon again.

I need to lower my pride, in able to distract ezra. I used my smoke to pull her down to the floor. I make my smoke tighter in able for her not to float again.

I walked towards her, I felt my body bleeding because of the force I encounter. My veins started to get visible.

"You're... killing y-yourself" I stuttered.

My body is raging and burning up because of the so much energy from her. I look up and they're all aiming infront, maybe they're trying to lessen up the barrier.

"Make it...q-quick, prince... s-smoke. W-we can't take this...any l-longer... " I heard keith in mind.

I can tell on his voice how hard for them to stay and release there power. She's really different.

I curled my body like a fetus when I felt my body being slam by huge energy. I wipe my lips using the back of my hand when I felt the liquid running out to my mouth.

One of tge twelve disciples just attack me.

I walked slowly and unstable because my feet are starting to ache. My jaw clenched when I saw her eyes starting to become silver white, sign that the disciples are taking over her.

"S-stop it..." I buckle when I felt my body trembling.

I walked towards her, we're all risking our fvcking life just because of her stupidity.

Damn

Three steps away from her, I saw her nose bleeding, unstable breating and trembling lips. My heart suddenly stop when I see her condition right now. She's glowing intensely. I walked towards her, leaning my body on her. Embracing my arms around her waist and putting my head on her shoulder.

I felt her stop. But she's still shaking and glowing.

I tightened my hug and put my head closer to her neck. Her body starting to become normal. Slowly leaving by the glow, I know she can do it. She's fighting, not just us. But she's also fighting for her life.

I felt my shoulder become wet as I felt her crying. I tap my palm on his back and caressed her hair, I planted kissed on his shoulder.

"Shush..." I calmed her

"Stop it now, I know you can do it" I kissed her cheeks.

"Please" I kissed her chin.

"Fight for it..." I kissed the tip of his nose.

Im started tearing up when I see his bloodshot eyes. I slowly lean on her, embracing her more and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Please... comeback to me, my sin"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 268 28
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ : VIOLENCE After fighting against the COVID-19, they thought everything will be going back to normal. Masks off, face shields off...
148K 3.1K 47
Cleopatra_Maxi My name is Kierra Firra Halt. A girl who was confused about her existence. People always think that I am different. But not in that wo...
144K 4.7K 57
In the outskirts of the Verdentia Empire lies a humble town named Eldoria, teaming with peasants and commoners. A peasant who was abandoned by the ca...