Life of a little sister - ava...

By Anna_kayy

****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbeari... More

Chapter- EXCITING UPDATE
Life of a little sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter G
Chapter 28 (had to reupload
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important!
Enddd
SEQUEL

Chapter 11

66.1K 1.7K 389
By Anna_kayy

Hey guys, I know I have a solid 150 consistent readers so I would love if you guys could comment anything really so I can know more about my readers:) oh and don't forget to vote! Thank you to those of you who vote already, much appreciated

"God I wish I saw his face when you went ape shit on him,"

"Yeah it was amazing, I was channeling you I hope you know, I wouldn't be able to stand up to him if it wasn't for you Lex, so thank you for that," I said thanking Lexi, we were in fourth period and I had already explained to her what had happened in third.

"I'm so proud of you," She said pretending to wipe away a tear.

"It was nice to finally talk to a guy, and he was so flirty, I probably embarrassed myself but I really don't care, it was exhilarating,"

"You didn't embarrass yourself, you're a natural flirt, and any guy with the balls to talk to you is definitely worth talking to, even if he's Damon Rodriguez," She said wrinkling her nose.

"It was so freeing, Ronnie is the only person in that class I had to fear and now he's been eliminated. You don't think he'd snitch on me anyway do you?" I asked suddenly feeling uneasy about the whole thing. It wasn't very Lydia, I have never been the black mail type.

"No, of course not, he would never jeopardize his friendship with your family," she said with full conviction.

"Okay, I believe you, now shut up and do your work, this is what got us detention in the first place," I hissed.

"Lydia what happened to your face?" I heard the guy behind me ask once we had began working.

"Shark attack," Lexi answered before I had the chance.

Sadly fourth period passed quickly so I was faced with dealing with Marcus a lot sooner than I had hoped.

We walked towards the tables where our group sat. Marcus was with his friends James and Brian, Melvin with Ronnie and Emmett, Joseph with Ethan and Clark, and me with Lexi.

"Lydia, let's go," Marcus said standing up when he saw Lexi and me approaching.

"Can I at least eat first?" I whined.

"Sure, eat, let's see how that goes, then I'll mention it in front of everyone and you embarrass yourself. Option two is you get up right now and we go work this out privately," Marcus was never good at keeping his cool.

"Option two it is," I muttered.

I said bye to Lexi, she insisted she come with me but I told her if I didn't come back alive she could have my favorite lip gloss, that usually did the trick. Marcus and I walked to another table and sat down face to face.

"Can I just explain?" I begged before Marcus went off on me.

"You can try," He allowed.

"Okay well you know how Melvin hurt me," I set referring to my lip, trying to soften Marcus up, "Lexi was really mad and I was explaining to her how forgiving I am to have let Melvin off and how she should too,"

"Mhm," Marcus said, letting me talk myself out, I knew I wasn't going to win this one so I tried my best.

"I have Mr.Greenway, he hates the Tonellis, you know that, well he didn't understand that Lexi's and my conversation was actually really important-"

"Lydia, okay you're done," He said shaking his head.

"What? I didn't even get to the good parts where I begged for your forgiveness," I argued.

"I don't understand why you keep getting in trouble, it's the third week of school and this is the third time you've had detention. It was okay the first time, a lot less the second and the third is unacceptable. I don't want your excuses, when we get home I'm telling Felix," He sighed.

"It's not my fault, I swear it's the teacher! Besides you guys get in trouble all the time and no one says anything!" I said, my voice was raising in pitch and I knew this would be a screaming match before long if I didn't stop it.

"Lydia you're not us! Si deve essere un successo, don't mess up like we did. You don't need to work at the restaurant your whole life, you're going to go to a good college and you can't do that if you keep getting detention in that class." He was shouting at me at this point, telling me I had to be successful.

"Non è colpa mia," I shouted back saying it wasn't my fault for the thousandth time.

"Enough, we'll talk about it more when we get home,"

"I swear Marcus it's my teacher, not me," I said calmly this time.

"When we get home we'll discuss with the others, now go finish your lunch."

*On the way home*

We were all in the car on our way home when Greg asked how our day had been. Before Marcus could say anything I decided to jump in and defend myself.

"I got detention," I said.

"Again? Lydia are you serious?" He said getting angry.

"My teacher is crazy I promise you, he hates me because of you,"

"Don't make excuses Lydia," he sighed shaking his head.

"I swear Greg, I have Mr.Greenway," I said hoping Greg would recognize his old teacher and be on my side.

"What-how-What-" Greg sputtered unable to form a sentence.

"I told you!" I yelled as we pulled into our driveway.

"Mr.Greenway is an asshole, anything he does to you is out of hatred for me. I thought he retired when I graduated. Lydia why didn't you say something, you can't be in that class," he ranted as we got out of the car and walked to our front door.

Marcus and Melvin were dumbstruck, they didn't know Greg would have this kind of reaction.

"I know," I said smugly staring at Marcus. Greg and I always had a closer bond than any of the brothers, so I knew he had my back.

"I'll talk to Ma or Dad to tell them to call your councilor and put you in another class immediately," He said.

"I don't know if that's possible, it's not the first week of school and I'm not taking an Advanced English class, those may be the only classes available," I said when we got inside.

"If you have to take an advanced course then you have to take it. You can't have Greenway, absolutely not." Greg had made up his mind, obviously something serious had happened between them but it was probably best I didn't know.

My brothers went about their business when we got inside, but Greg and I went to talk to my parents about my class situation. Felix was not involved, thank god, and my mother agreed to talk to my councelor in the morning.

"We have to go to work but I will see you later tonight," my mother said, kissing us on the cheeks.

My parents left with Marcus and Melvin, who was covering my shift all week, and I was home alone with Greg. Felix and Leo would be home later that night. I was sitting on the couch texting Lexi when Greg interrupted my thoughts.

"Lydia do you want to order pizza?" Greg called out from the kitchen.

"Yes!" I called back.

"I want pizza too thank you for asking!" Joseph shouted from his room upstairs, I had forgotten he was here, which made me feel bad because if I forgot about him everyone else did too.

"Did you two finish your homework?" Greg called out again.

"Maybe!" Joseph and I shouted at the same time.

"Finish!" He said sternly. I made my way upstairs to go talk to Joseph, hoping he wasn't too mad about being forgotten.

"Hey Joe," I said timidly in his doorway.

"Lydia, nice seeing you here," He said not looking up from his computer screen.

"Whacha doin?" I asked in a singsongy voice, fidgeting with my shirt.

"Nothin," He said repeating my tone.

"Come here, don't be mad," I said and grabbed his face from behind and started kissing his cheeks.

"Ew-Lyd-Get off!" He shouted, trying to sound manly and tough but I knew he was having a hard time not cracking up.

"You can't be mad at me," I pouted once he had turned away from the screen.

"I'm not, I swear, I just wanted pizza," He laughed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now go finish your homework before Felix and Leo come home. Go!" He urged.

I walked back to my room and grabbed my back pack, I started working on homework when I got a phone call from Lexi.

"Hey what's up?" I said, happy to hear from my best friend.

"You still have your phone? I thought for sure they would take it away,"

"I'm not in trouble, at least I don't think. I told Greg what teacher I have and he convinced my parents to put me in a different english class,"

"So we're not going to be in the same class?" I could heard her frown through the phone.

"I don't know, there might not even be an available class, but Greg was pretty set on me getting out of there,"

"They might have to place you in a higher level english class which-"

"Which means I may be in a class with Melvin," I interrupted her, "Believe me I've thought about it, hopefully it won't come to that, but I have mentally prepared myself for it,"

"Okay well I did something bad," She said suddenly changing the subject.

"Lexi what did you do? Is it about Jason?" I started panicking, thinking of all the bad things Lexi has done.

"It's bad, I'm so sorry," She groaned.

"Lexi. Tell. Me. Now."

"I gave your number to Damon," She whispered.

"Lexi I'm going to murder you!" I screeched. Joseph ran into my room, alerted by my scream.

"Get out I'm on the phone!" I hissed giving him a murderous glare. He walked out muttering curse words, this happened at least once a week when I was on the phone with Lexi, I don't know why he hadn't gotten used to it.

"I'm sorry Lydia, but he's cute, and you need to have a fling already, I feel like I'm hanging out with a nun,"

"Shut up," I couldn't help but laugh.

"Just hide this from your brothers, get some practice texting a guy for something other than homework,"

"Whatever Lexi, it's done, he probably won't even text me so there's nothing to worry about,"

"That's not true but bye, tell me when he texts you!" She said sternly.

"Okay, bye," I ended the call and set my phone down. The inner conflict was eating me alive, I didn't know what to do. Hopefully Damon wouldn't even bother but just in case I kept a close eye on my phone.

It lit up with a text message.

Hey ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Caged By Megan

Mystery / Thriller

897K 35.2K 51
They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell. Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth be...
2.3M 57.7K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
108K 3.1K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
464K 13.9K 38
Iris Garcia is a 13 year old girl who has been through more than anyone deserves. With a dead father, and a mother whose only coping mechanism is dru...