[ ✓ ] 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈 | 𝐡...

بواسطة CharminglySplendid

[「雨宿り」; "amayadori"] - - in which the aloof heir of the c&r company, han jumin, meets the compassionate famou... المزيد

1st Day - 15:48 - Prologue
1st Day - 17:39 - Cat kingdom?!
1st Day - 21:50 - Getting to know
2nd Day - 7:13 - My strange honey buddha chips addictions
2nd Day - 8:54 - The trip
3rd Day - 1:22 - Your biggest fans?
3rd Day - 8:12 - Unwelcomed
3rd Day - 20:00 - Chopin Etude Op. 10, No. 4
4th Day - 6:02 - Missing
4th Day - 21:15 - Home at last
5th Day - 7:47 - Arabesque No. 1
5th Day - 19:53 - Heads up
6th Day - 18:36 - Rêverie, L. 68
6th Day - 19:50 - The trip abroad
7th Day - 15:15 - Piano Concerto in A minor, Op. 16
7th Day - 21:40 - An incoming storm
8th Day - 9:32 - The storm of wrong notes
8th Day - 15:23 - Always moving
8th Day - 20:10 - One of those nights
9th Day - 8:27 - Selfless
9th Day - 11:43 - Disharmony
9th Day - 18:35 - String and Things
FINAL DAY - 8:00 - It is the place
FINAL DAY - 12:00 - Chopin Etude Op.25, No.5
author's note

10th Day - 7:43 - Lean on me

1K 39 1
بواسطة CharminglySplendid

Jaehee: Mr. Han,
Jaehee: did you finally decide to come back to work?

Jumin: Yes.

Jaehee: And what about Jihye? Are you planning to get her home any time soon?;;;
Jaehee: The party is tomorrow after all.

Jumin: I'd like to keep her until lunch. After that, I'm sending her home.
Jumin: As much as I hate it.
Jumin: Jihye, I cannot express my gratitude for being patient with me.
Jumin: All these emotions... I never knew how to sort them out until now.

Jaehee: That's good news. I cannot wait for Jihye to finally go back home.
Jaehee: I was starting to worry for her;;;

Jihye: Thanks for worrying Jaehee! I'm just fine, Jumin has been lovely and comforting during my stay here.

Jaehee: No, I should be thanking you, Jihye.
Jaehee: Mr. Han seems a lot better now that you're there to comfort him.

Jumin: Assistant Kang is correct.
Jumin: It was difficult for both of us at first, but we managed to trudge through the storm.

Jaehee: Oh, Mr. Han,
Jaehee: I heard that Elizabeth the 3rd got returned to you by Jihye's parents. Are you still planning on sending her to V?

Jumin: I'm uncertain but that would be likely.

Jihye: I think Elizabeth the 3rd should stay safe with you. She's been with you all her life. It'll be sad to see her owner leave her.

Jaehee: I agree with Jihye.

Jihye: I know it'll be hard for you to accept that she's just a cat, but please consider her feelings as well. She has emotions just like you, Jumin.
Jihye: This is not to shade V whatsoever but knowing how much you adored her, I don't think V or anyone else can love her more than you love her.

Jumin: ...

Jihye: Besides, MitKat would hate seeing her leave. You know how much they love each other.

Jumin: That's true.
Jumin: It would take some time but I will take Elizabeth the 3rd under my care. Thank you for convincing me so.
Jumin: You are right. Although Elizabeth the 3rd is just a cat, she's a living creature that has emotions just like you and me.

Jaehee: That was rather simple.
Jaehee: I'm surprised at how much you warmed up to Jumin, Jihye.

Jumin: I'm quite surprised as well. It's fascinating how someone you love can change you.
Jumin: I have to get ready for work soon.
Jumin: Let's have lunch together today, Jihye. After lunch, I can send you home. I'm sorry for being selfish and stubborn about not letting you leave.
Jumin: I want you to stay with me just a little longer but I must let you go for now.
Jumin: If you need help with anything regarding the party, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Jumin: I will always be here for you.
Jumin: I'll see you later at lunch, Jihye.

Jumin has left the chatroom.

Jaehee: I am quite shocked. You must've knocked some sense into him.

Jihye: I wouldn't say 'knocked some sense' into it lol

Jaehee: Haha, yes.
Jaehee: By the way, how are you feeling, Jihye? I was quite worried about you since Zen and Yoosung were worried about you as well.

Jihye: I'm doing a lot better now, thanks to Jumin.

Jaehee: I'm glad that you two are helping each other out. I couldn't be any happier as his assistant.
Jaehee: I have to leave now for work. I hope you have a wonderful day, Jihye.

Jihye: Thank you, Jaehee! Have a great day at work!

Jaehee: Thank you for your kind words^^
Jaehee: Goodbye.

Jaehee has left the chatroom.

"Jumin," you stood outside of his bedroom door until one of the security guards opened it for you. He was already done dressing for work. You approached him from behind to hug him. "have a wonderful day at work today."

He turned around to hug you tightly. His hands snaked up your back, pulling you into a warm cuddle. "Hearing you say that makes my day ten times better. Thank you, Jihye. Maybe I should go to work a little late today to spend my time with my love? How does that sound?"

"As much as I would love that, Jumin, you know everyone needs you back at work." you patted his broad chest lightly.

"So you don't want me here?" he frowns slightly.

You couldn't help but chuckle at his cute frown. "I'm sorry, but I'm not the person to tell you what you want to hear. I'm the person to tell you what you need to hear. If you need anything, just call me, ok?" you smiled brightly, making Jumin blush at the sight of your cheeky smile.

"I don't know how you do it but you always find a way to calm me down. You're right. You're the person that tells me what I need to hear rather than what I want to hear." he finally lets go of you and despite you urging him to go to work, you can't help but feel a little sad. As he was making his way towards the door, you stopped him.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Jumin turned around with a small smile. "Of course. How could I forget?" he walks over as he snakes his arms around your waist into a passionate kiss. Your face instantly bloomed, not expecting the kiss.

"I-I meant this." you held Jumin's tie pin in your hand and slid the pin onto his tie. "There. Much better. But yes, the kiss too."

He let out a soft laugh, his cheeks flushing in the process. "You're too cute, Jihye. What am I going to do without you?"

You watched the back of his sleek black suit walk away from you before finally leaving the room. It was just you and Elizabeth the 3rd again. Time always flies whenever you were with him. But now that he's gone—even for a few hours—every minute felt like an hour to you.

You quickly got to work and unlocked your phone to reply to last-minute emails from a few guests. Throughout the last ten days, you sorta forgot that you were also the RFA party coordinator. You still made sure to properly reply to every email and call other organizations for party layouts and plans. Even though you sleep at your own place, you made sure to go to Rika's apartment frequently to get most of the job done there. Those were usually for mornings before you head back to practice.

You were so hectic with replying back to emails, calling, confirming appointments that you didn't realize the clock struck twelve.

Although Jumin didn't have a lot of time left before his next meeting, he made his way back home to eat lunch with you. He wanted to eat lunch at the rooftop of his penthouse where there was an outdoor barbeque area, pool, and jacuzzi. The security guard escorted you up the stairs the rooftop and waited patiently at one of the dining tables for Jumin.

Throughout your stays with Jumin, he was nice enough to gift you several dresses and outfits but you respectfully declined to keep them. You'll wear them during your stay, but your selfless nature couldn't accept the abundance of gifts he presented you.

The chilly yet warm breeze tickled your cheeks, making the ends of your strands dance with the calm wind. Even the ends of the white table cloth and patio umbrella swayed gently with the breeze.

From the corner of your eye, you caught Jumin wearing his normal business suit approach you.

The fluttering feeling in your chest was no longer there. You felt safe and loved in his presence. You wanted to spend your life forever with this man.

"Jihye," he walked up to you, smiling brighter than the sun. "thank you for waiting. The traffic was a little hectic today."

"No worries. I'm just glad you're here."

He clasped your hands around yours as the two of you sat down at the table together. You both ordered your food and while you two were waiting, you had a chance to talk to each other again.

"I had a serious conversation with my father. I talked to him about this whole situation with Choi Glam and Sarah."

"How did it go?"

"It went better than I expected. Although I'm still learning, I'll try my best to understand other's emotions and feelings. It's all thanks to you that I'm starting to think like this. I was never the type to consider anyone's feelings until you came along." his fingers slowly crawled to clasp with yours.

"My father and I will sort out the current issues with the media and how they're portraying you. How are you feeling, by the way? Is there anything that's been bothering you?"

You didn't know why but you felt your chest being squeezed tightly. The way Jumin's eyes softened whenever he looked at you or when his hand lightly rested on top of yours—these were things you've never experienced before. You never felt this type of love and something about it made you a little emotional.

"J-Jihye?"

You sniffed, trying to wipe the sudden tears overflowing from your eyes. "S-Sorry. I'm just a little too happy right now. Having you here with me and asking me how I feel..." you took a deep breath, calming yourself down. "I can't help but feel so loved and happy inside. It's been tough, but I'm slowly trying to ignore the comments. I've been thinking about what you told me during that night and it's been helping me a lot."

"I'm always here for you, Jihye, no matter how far apart we are. You'll always be on my mind every day.

"I love you, Jihye. I love you so much." his eyes soften as they were twinkling with joy.

"N-No fair... I wanted to say it first," you muttered shyly, blush radiating from your cheeks. Jumin chuckled under his breath, seeing your cute reaction from his confession.

"I love you too, Jumin." you dared yourself to look at him in his eyes—full of light now.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.9K 988 37
Misunderstandings arise when Jaehee Kang, Jumin Han's highly capable assistant, announces that she will resign from her position, after working for J...
59.6K 2.5K 11
Zen runs out of electricity one night, and has to go to one of the male RFA member's house. Which one will he choose out of: Jumin Han, Yoosung Kim...
561K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
116K 3.3K 30
Mystic Messenger OneShots and Fanfictions :)) [ D O N E ] 10/17/16