[[ On Hiatus ]]'I found you...

By actuallyabiscuit0602

Everyone is born with a red string attached to their finger that links them to their soulmate once you meet i... More

Authors Note
Longing and Learning
F*@k you Monday
This is why I don't socialise.
This is why I'm failing physics
It looks like everything is going all right. For 5 minutes.
History of the soulmate string.
I just had to prove something, didn't I.
I just hit a celebrity with my car (NOT CLICKBAIT)
Hallelujah, my ass
' Lunch time! '
Ghosty powers.
Hey meet this old dude I know.
Holding in my fangirling is pretty hard...
A new friend
Just a dream
Dress shopping
Faith
Of course things dont go to plan
!!The date!!
Is my boyfriend a ninja?
Is it really a break if I'm stressed?
Denial is one hell of a drug.
Merry Christmas!!
2 Year Anniversary
Pretending to be normal kids.
The moment my world froze.
Power move: No skill needed, Just be amused by confusion.
I should've stayed in bed.
Lord and Boy
I lose my temper... again.
All this learnin' is making me dizzy.
Discount winter wonderland
One minor inconvenience away from a nervous breakdown.
What R'you doing in me swamp?
How many times are we going to get tricked by an emo ghost?
Funny story (Was almost eaten by giant squid)
I am running on spite and fury
Maybe we're not so normal, but this is as close as it's getting.
Please don't curse me evil ghost guy, I want to be in the sequel!
That was a lot easier than I expected.
The small children are annoying.
Three year anniversary!!!
I may need anger management classes
T is for Trauma
Can we just have one moment of peace, please?

' Just a friend? '

2.4K 63 115
By actuallyabiscuit0602

~~~*~~~
They'll be looking at us
When we're together
~~~*~~~

[Y/n]'s POV

My bag. How could I forget my damn bag! I'm gonna have to go back and get it. I'm gonna look so weird.

' Damn it [y/n] you are such an idiot!' My inner voice echoed.

' [y/n], why do you talk down to yourself all the time?' M asked.

'Oh I don't know. Doesn't everyone? It doesn't ma-'

"[y/n]? I've got your bag." A voice came from beside me.

Lloyd's POV

[y/n] shut her locker and turned to me.

"Thanks." She muttered with a small smile.

Okay don't fuck this up Lloyd.

"You... do you want to walk to history with me?" I finally blurted out after a few seconds of awkward staring.

Her face displayed that conflicted look again.

"Uh, You don't have to if you don't wan-"

"Lloyd... Did you really ask Kai for advice?" She asked, momentarily looking up from her hands.

Shoot. She must have heard me on the bus. There's no point in lying, she did hear me after all.

"Yeah..." I sighed, " B-but it's only because... Well..."

[Y/n] looked at me with a puzzled look.

I cleared my throat. " W-well, your the first girl, other than Nya, I've ever spoken to..." I mumbled, everyone is school all ready thought I was a weiner. They didn't need to know this as well.

A small grin sprouted on her face. Good your making her smile Lloyd, that's a start.

"Really, I definitely couldn't tell." She remarked, the grin growing on her face.

"H-hey... So, walk with me?" I asked again.

"We've got a while... so we could go meet back up with the others."

"Okay..." Shoot. I really need to set things right, and I can't do that in front of the others. "[y/n]?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry, I know I fucked it up..."

She stopped walking and grabbed my hand. "Lloyd... I want to forgive you, but... I thought you stopped because ... I don't know. I was young and had a morbid imagination, let's leave it at that..."

"Oh... Please let me... make things right?" I was bracing myself for another slap.

"Why? Why did you stop?" She breathed.

Oh I don't know, maybe because I'm the green ninja and I had to train and Wu told me it was a bad idea to 'talk' to you in case an enemy murdered you some how!!! No I can't tell her that...

I sighed, this is gonna sound like a pathetic excuse.

[y/n]'s POV

"I-I... I don't know. I was young. I-I got scared. I thought that if you knew too much about...well...me, who I am, who my dad is.... I thought you'd never want to see me...ever..." He said sheepishly, "But, I get why you aren't in a forgiving mood right now."

"Lloyd..." I sighed, god I'm being such a jerk. "I went through 5 years, three months and 17 days of uncertainty, today that uncertainty ended." I mustered a small smile as I looked him in the eyes. "Friends?"

"Friends!"

"One day we'll be more than that, I promise."

I put my hand in his as we walked towards the gym.

Lloyd's POV

She held my hand!!! Turns out I don't need other people's help, I'm a ladies man. ;)

When we met back up with the others, Nya was the first to notice that [y/n] was holding my hand.

"So, are you two good now?" Nya asked, alerting the others.

"Yep!" [y/n] popped the p.

"Ooh so we have two couples of lovebirds do we now." Kai stated.

"No, [y/n]'s just a friend- " I began, before getting an elbow in the side.

"For now!" [y/n] Added, laughing.

My pain must have been audible because everyone's concerned faces turned to look.

"Oh my god, I didn't hit you too hard did I?!" [y/n] asked.

"Would you believe me if I said I got hit by a car?" I laughed, before clutching my side in pain... again.

"It wasn't Chen was it, that son of a bitch. I'll teach him a lesson." [y/n] declared.

"No-no-no-no... It wasn't Chen. It was my fault really. You know when the power went out the other day," She nodded, " Well I was doing a run and I accidentally ran out into the road..."

Was that believable enough, well let's see.... Probably.

"No way, I hit someone with my car. It wasn't you though..." [y/n] stopped, possibly because she confessed to hitting someone with her car, and driving without a license. "He was okay, I offered to call an ambulance, but he said he was fine."

"Who was it?" Cole asked her, even though we all ready knew. That was unless [y/n] has a habit of hitting people with her car.

"It was the green ninja, but he doesn't matter. Are you okay? I'm assuming getting hit by a car hurts."

"Yeah I'm fine, just a few bruises."

The bell rang, signalling we were late for class. Great.

[y/n]'s POV

We all ran to History, we had been so absorbed in cars hitting people we forgot to actually leave the gym. I felt bad for Lloyd, running with all those bruises after getting hit by a car, surely he should be in hospital... right.

When we got into the classroom, the teacher spent so long yelling and blaming Lloyd that he didn't even notice that I was new.

"Are you done?" I asked, quite pissed off at this point.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?"

"I'm a pissed off student whose been recording you verbally abuse a student in front of an entire classroom. I'll have you know that my uncle works with some of this countries most important figures." I lied in the best snobby voice I could.

I think the teacher believed me, or he was just silently plotting ways to kill me. Either way he stopped yelling at Lloyd.

"I know you were lying." Lloyd whispered to me at some point.

***

After lesson.

"Are you really Mia's cousin?" Nya asked in bewilderment, continuing a conversation from class.

"No,but my cousin is called Mia, but she's named after the singer." I responded, it's quite funny having the same last name as a celebrity.

"Oh..."

"Hey, but I might be a distant relative!"

Me and Nya parted ways as she hurried off to Spanish. I had been put in French. Lloyd shared the class with me so at least I wasn't alone.

"You didn't have to do that you know..." Lloyd muttered.

"What? Lie? It's why I got kicked out of Kindergarden. I'm a regular criminal." I joked.

"No I mean you didn't have to stick up for me, everyone will hate you." Lloyd revealed.

"Most people do that anyway." God he's so sErIoUs. Laugh dude, is it that hard.

"No, [y/n] I'm serious." He stated, placing his hands in mine.

I squeezed his hands. " I'm being serious too."

After French Me, Jay, Nya and Lloyd went to our second to last lesson of the day.... Biology.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate biology, I'm actually surprisingly good at it. But in my old school I had to dissect a pigs heart and a couple of girls in my class thought it would be funny to throw their pig hearts towards me at the end of class. After that the thought of biology class filled me with dread. Luckily none of those girls went to Ninjago high. Or so I thought.

A few minutes into the lesson a familiar laugh rang through my ears as the classroom door was swung open.

"Please no...." I muttered under my breath. I wouldn't bring my head up to check if it was even her. Actually scratch that, I couldn't. I knew it was her. That laugh, that same laugh that had tortured me daily for as long as I could remember. I knew she had been expelled from our old school last year, but I was just so happy she was finally gone I hadn't bothered to ask where she had gone.

"Lois how nice of you to finally join us." The biology teacher commented sarcastically.

I bent my head so close to my work I could practically smell the forest my paper had originated from.

"[Y/n], Wh-whats wrong?" Lloyd whispered from beside me.

A disgusted grunt was uttered at the front of the classroom. " Sir, I've told you time and time again that I won't sit on the same table as that gross bloody demon-" I blocked out her voice.

Oh god that meant there was absolutely no way she wouldn't recognise me.

"Oh no oh no oh no oh no....." I was panicking. Breathe [y/n], breathe. You can't afford to draw attention to yourself .

"[Y/n].....are you okay?" Lloyd whispered from my side again, I'm glad I stopped being a jerk to him. God he is my destined soulmate after all.

I lifted my head to give him a small smile. Huge mistake.

I felt her evil grin before I could even see it. It tore through my body seeing me as prey, not another human being. I felt sick. Her gaze made me feel as though I was in an enclosed space, the air slowly and painfully being sucked out of my lungs. My throat burned as I struggled for air.

FuCK. My inhaler was in my locker. I only had it as a precaution. I don't ever feel this much anxiety unless she's the one causing it. My breath began to shallow. A small rasping sound escaped from my mouth.

"[Y-y/n]?" Nya's concerned voice engulfed my head.

"In-inhaler..... L-l-locker-" I gasped in between breaths. I didn't care about drawing attention any more. Lois was standing near the table. Her eyes read a look of achievement, her face however a look of concerned shock. I knew it was fake, she was pretty good at acting.

"On it." Jay stated as he quickly rose from his seat.

I found myself leaning against Lloyd. His arms protectively wrapped around my shoulders.
I could feel myself getting drowsy and tired.
"L-"
" Shhhh.... Save your breath, Jay will be back soon." Lloyd comforted.
After what felt like an eternity, Jay burst back in the room my inhaler in hand.

I feebly took my inhaler from Jay's grasp and triggered the mechanism.

My face flushed red when I realised everyone was staring at me.

AN

Words~ 1737 (before AN)

Monday 27th July 2020 8:42 pm

Sorry for making you all wait again, I'm very easily distracted. But It's officially the summer holidays which means I don't have any work to do which means more time writing!!

Thank you all for 2.69K reads and 77 votes. I never expected to get this far. I was thinking of starting a youtube channel where I could post videos of me reading the chapters so you could have it playing in the backround if you can't be bothered reading. So um... tell me if you'd like that.

Also everyone say Hi to my friend Jessica, the first reader. She's bloody awesome and helps me out with ideas occasionally. [ I don't know her username because she won't blimmin tell me. ]

So anyway, bye for now

~actuallyabisuit0602

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 7.1K 50
"You're.....the ninja?" "In the flesh." The one in the red commented. "But, I cannot be flesh." The one in silver poked. "I guess you have a point...
297K 7.3K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
270 8 8
What if Lloyd isn't an only child? What if he had a sister? A twin sister to be exact. Her name is Llyra Mignonette Garmadon. The twin sister of Llo...
9K 236 16
Encanto-Ninjago crossover. A sacrifice in the past led a family into receiving a miracle symbolized by a candle that could never go out. As the fami...