Hyperdimension Neptunia: Thir...

Por SomeDudeOnline

After seeing plenty of Gamindustri's sights and meetings its locals, Bios went to Planeptune with her older s... Mais

Character Profiles Vol.5
Chapter: 6
Character Profiles Vol.6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Afterword

Chapter: 5

85 2 0
Por SomeDudeOnline

Chapter 5

The Assailants of Death

So. My sisters took me to this nation known as, Planeptune. There, I was going to meet the friends of my sisters. I thought it was just going to be a relaxed situation. And then, I found myself in....Chaos.

"I...I can't believe I've been put into a corner like this!", an energetic voice spoke.
"What can I say, Neptune? You were always incompetent and easy to fool.", a confident voice told her with glee.

"I wouldn't mock her like that if I were you. I just made you use that attack on me, which doubled my power instead.", a mature sounding voice spoke back to her.
"When did you...? I thought we had a deal, Vert!", Noire spoke to her.
"Screw your optics. I am just going to kill all of you...Right here.", my big sister spoke in a quiet but angry tone.
"To think that it has come to this!", was Neptune's comment on the situation.

"...Why?", a meek voice was heard from Neptune, before the screaming.
"WHY DID THE TV TURN OFF?!!!!", the whole nation could hear Neptune's surprised screech.
Here I was in the room of Planeptune's CPUs. Where I had to watch goddesses shout at each other about whose fault it was and who would've won. Meanwhile, the other little sisters were playing on their handhelds together before looking at the chaos.
I also overheard Neptune say, "Did we really need to make this joke that was used before in the beginning of Victory?! Come on...I was going to activate a trap card. Was there really no better way to start this second volume?!!"

They were playing this new card game that was in a battle royal format. With up to a hundred players! But the 4 of them were playing amongst themselves first. They had an argument amongst each other, and figured it should be settled with a children's card game, like everything should. After a few minutes, IF came into the room and told us, "Hey, Nep. Could you tell everyone to quiet down? We're not the only ones in this building."

Neptune whined over at IF, "BUT IFFY!! The TV! It doesn't work!!"
IF sighed and scratched the back of her head before telling her, "There have been reports coming in rapidly of power outages all over Planeptune. That wouldn't have been too weird on its own, but then other strange reports have come in. Some areas actually have increased in power output it had doubled even. And some power outages can last from a minute to half an hour, and some still don't have power. Not that you have to worry. The emergency generator should be up soon."

"Eh?! What the heck is up with that?!", Neptune asked.
"That is what I'm about to find out.", IF told her with a direct tone.
"Aw, you're leaving already?", Neptune asked, she sounded disappointed.
"Just for an hour or two. I just need to get more information as to what might cause it.", IF told her with a dry voice before speaking up in a "Everything will be fine", tone saying, "I'll be sure to be back for the rest of the day."
"Oh well. It can't be helped. Please come back soon, okay? I need my big Iffy energy.", Neptune told her happily.

IF relaxed her face a bit and in a slightly mocking tone replied, "What is that? Big Iffy energy."
"The retorting straight man power that you give off. Only Noire can come close to being the straight man, but she is already the butt monkey, making her do two roles is taxing, you know?!", Neptune jokingly told her.
"Hey! Who are you calling a butt monkey?!", Noire's screams at Neptune were ignored.
"So we really were a comedy routine, huh? Well, either way. I'll be back soon, okay?", IF responded with a retort before saying her goodbye.

"Bye bye!", was what Neptune said as she leaned over the edge of the couch.
Nepgear just politely told her, "Good luck with your work."
The others said similar things.
When IF was leaving, Compa too, wished her luck.
I myself didn't say anything. I was just sitting next to big sis, observing things shyly.
"Ah! The power is back on.", It seemed Ram had been paying attention after hearing the power was down. At first, I didn't understand why she was so excited, considering she was playing on a handheld. Then she came to me, it was not for herself that she was excited.

"Bios! Show them you karting skills!!", she screamed out loud next to me.
Her loud voice got everyone's attention.
"Eh? What's this about karting skills, I hear?", Neptune asked, trying to break the ice in a mocking tone.
"Bios here is great when it comes to racing games! It's the only kind of game she's good at!", Ram just stated.

I felt like I was having a panic attack, I tried to speak, "W-w-what are...You. Doi-", but it was in vain.

"Oh? I find that quite interesting. I would love to see her skills, as a fellow gamer.", Vert told her with a smile.
"Then, let's start up Ario Cart right now! Bios will beat all of you!!", Ram told her.
I screamed internally. If that weren't enough, Rom also walked over to us and said, "Uh huh. She is the bestest."
"Stop! You're increasing their expectation of me!", I thought.

It had been decided. We are going to play Ario Cart. Thanks to Nepgear's 200IQ (Not actually her intelligence) she was able to have twelve players race at once.
Some kind of mobile controller connection thingy. I was allowed to play on the big screen, alone. To truly show off my skills. No pressure.
"At what CC should we play?". Noire had asked.
"I prefer playing on 200cc", I told them casually, as if most people play that.
They began staring at me funny.

"Wow, you really are highly skilled, huh?", a comment from Uni.
"Eh?", I quickly replied with a puzzled face.
"Of course she is. She is my siter after all.", Big sis boasted.
"Wait...", I tried to retort, but was ignored.
"I would love to see you play at such an high level, but can we just do 150cc instead?", Nepgear had asked me.
"Uh...That's fine.", I told them shyly.
"Too bad. Ah, Bios. How about we race each other at 200cc later. I would love to have a worthy opponent.", Vert told me.
"S...Sure.", I replied while wondering why they think I had such high skill.

It was decided. We were playing Ario Cart. Because of the pressure, I felt it was a little hard to get into. I also needed to get used to the slower gameplay. Because of that, I sometimes messed up whenever I tried to pick a shortcut. Because of that, I tended to be second place with Vert taking first. Through sheer luck, Neptune would place first a few times as well. She got a bullet bill...ON FOURTH PLACE!! The game's bugged, I swear.

Everybody was laughing. Well. I'll show them. I'll show them all! I picked my favorite map, and not only placed first, I caught up to everyone twice. I took every shortcut, manipulated the system to get all the items I needed, specifically mushrooms and defensive items. I collected every coin to be at max speed at all times.

That was when the winning streak was put into action. Whenever a Blue shell or lightning came my way, I would find a way to dodge it or use a boombox to block them every time.
"You got the luck of a devil, you know that?", I kind of got tunnel vision at the time, so I wasn't sure who said that. I looked around, and then, I heard big sis replied, "You mean, she has the blessing of a goddess."
"Right? That's quite rude. She has my blessings, at least.", Vert said.
"You just want to increase her relationship points to try to make her your sister, Don't you, you dirty bitch!!", Big sis shouted angrily.
"Ah. Have I been found out?", Vert spoke as if she did something stupid.
"You're not getting her ending, damn it!!", Big sis declared angrily.

While the others were screaming at each other, Rom and Ram were working together, and Nepgear and Uni were tricking and teasing each other, I just quietly played and ate some of the cookies Nepgear baked...Screw my skill level, Nepgear is too over powered!!
Compa also came in with a bunch of food, they also were really good. I'm not eating that fish though, not my cup of tea, and that's being generous.

For some reason, the other didn't want to play anymore. Only Vert and Neptune really wouldn't have minded continuing. I don't know why, but their voices sounded, defeated.
Neptune excitingly told me about Planeptune's Mascot character and how I should play one of their games. She also said that I just had to, because I came off as if I loved speed.
She wasn't wrong.

While the game was starting up, Big sis looked at us, as if she saw an old war rival again, but can't fight because the two agreed to be at peace with each other. She even looked at me as if I was committing Heresy.
Neptune made me play this game where I controlled blue hedgehog that could move at the speed of sound. Apparently, it was a game to celebrate the franchise, so they brought a bunch of levels together and used gameplay of both the old games and the newer games.

I was able to go at such exhilarating speed! I felt amazing. Big sis didn't seem to like me enjoying it, though. But that's fine. I was mostly trying to increase my ranking for fun. I discovered a bunch of places. I even did a no hit run!
As I was having fun, I looked over to Neptune, and saw her...Gawking?
"Y-you already broke my records...!", She said reluctantly.
"I'm just impressed that she able to see everything while boosting constantly.", Noire spoke in a tone that made it sound like she was giving me a backhanded compliment.

"Huh? What do you mean...?", I innocently asked.
"Um, Bios. When you react immediately the second something appears...How does that feel to you, if I may ask?", Vert asked me as if she stumbled upon a possible genetic experiment.
I was thinking about what she meant. It was just normal for me. Maybe it was different for them? So I replied with a troubled face, "Everything is just normal to me?"
They all kind of made a, "I'm impressed", noise. And after that, Nepgear just said, "You're quite amazing, aren't you, Bios?"
"No you're amazing!!", I retorted to her in my head.
"Watching these high level plays is pretty breathtaking too!", Nepgear cheerfully said.
"No, you're breathtaking!", I replied to her in my head.

When the time came, so did Compa. She was done. Why did it take so long to cook things? Because she made a buffet! I swear! Who is the big eater? Well, no one, really. Compa just likes making food and makes more than needed just in case. How kind of her. There were a lot of freshly baked bread and pastries. But there was one thing Neptune was overly excited for, Pudding! I was looking at her wondering, "What is this pudding? And what's so amazing about it?", I stared at her with questioning eyes.

Everyone got at least one pudding. As if it's some kind of requirement to be Neptune's friend. Only villains and purple colored witch villains would hate it, according to Neptune.
I was given one as well, so, I figured to give it a try. It was good! I understand why Neptune liked it so much. It was my kind of food. Now I can put it on my list of favorite sweet things. Is it stereotypical of me to like sweet things, I wonder? But it tastes so good!

I kind of stopped eating. Everyone was staring at me. Either with smiles, or with smug smiles. Either way, it made me feel shy, so I pulled a pillow in front of me. But that made me look stupid in my mind, so I felt even more embarrassed. And then they just laughed!
As they continued eating, Neptune was happily cheering Compa on, "It's as great as always! Compa, you really are a great cook! A master chef even!!"
"I just did it for fun. I'm not nearly that good, Desu.", Compa told Neptune, she didn't appear like she was just being modest, she honestly thought that. Not that I know any better about this subject.

"Ah, but everyone is always happy to eat your food whenever they come here. You can't deny that.", Nepgear complemented her.
"Aw...Shucks.", Compa blushed a little at her compliment.
"Oh, but I do have a problem, desu.", she just brought it up with a frowning look.
As we looked at her with question marks over our heads, she told us, "I ran out of-"
"Don't tell me! It's the trope where you run out of ingredients for dinner so that some of us have to fetch some!!", Neptune interrupted her with worry.
"That's Nep Nep's 4th wall breaking for you, Desu! That's exactly it, Desu!", Compa replied, her face looked quite joyful for some reason.

"Hu...! Why do my bad feelings always come true?", Neptune said in an annoyed tone with her eyes closed.
"Inconvenient things always happen to main characters, don't they? And you can break the 4th wall too. So you just see the inevitable pain you have to deal with. I pity you.", Noire said.
"At least main characters have friends!!", Neptune replied like a child sticking her tongue out.
"Hey...If you don't stop calling me a loner. I really will get angry!!", While the two were roasting each other, I stood up. I looked at Compa.
"Can I get you what you need?", I asked her with a semi-serious face.

"Eh? Is that okay, Bios? You don't need to.", Nepgear thought I felt like I needed to.
But my reasons for going was, "We couldn't get to explore around here. I want to see more of this place before I go back home."
"I think it's fine. But shouldn't you ask, your big sister instead of me, Desu?", Compa kindly asked me.
I looked at big sister, with my eyes, I asked for approval.

She sighed and said, "It's fine. But at least one adult should accompany Bios."
"Bis sis, why don't you go?", Nepgear said to Neptune with a closed eyes smile.
"Hueh?! Why should I go?", Neptune replied while looking like a lazy bitch on a couch.
"Oh? You don't want to show this little girl your nation? How sad.", Nepgear was acting. This gave Neptune a guilty feeling.
"Why, Neptune? Are you passing over the chance to buy premium pudding with the money given to buy stuff?", Vert gave a hint as to why she should go.

"Of course I will go with you, Bios!!", she changed her mood quickly. Now she stood up and in excitement, walked around me and said, "What are we waiting for, let's go! We'll check all the cool things in the city!!"
I saw her head out before me, I was flabbergasted. But, all I needed was a few seconds. I have seen weirder, so I just picked myself up and moved out.

Back onto the chrome looking streets I was, with a bunch of moving roads within my view. There was a pretty big set of stairs down from the basilicom, but there was also a... Plasma escalator? I wonder how that doesn't just burn your feet, but okay.
I walked quietly in a relaxed manner whilst Neptune was skipping in front of me.
"Miss...Why are you so excited?", I wasn't weirded out or anything, but I didn't quite understand.
"It's premium pudding, you know?", She turned around, and in excitement, she shouted that at me.

"When she isn't being lazy, her energy levels is near that of sister Ram's...Wow.", I thought as I stared at her.
"Huh? Did I say something weird?", with a dumb looking face, she asked me that.
"Not particularly. Do you really like pudding that much?", I replied.
"Hey, hey, hey. For someone so young looking, you have quite the set of words, huh? Of course I like pudding. It's the best thing in the world!", she replied.
Well, if she feels that way, it's fine, isn't it? I just replied, "I understand."
"AH! I knew you would. You're smurt little cookie, right, Bios?", she said.
"I don't understand her chose of words...", I was thinking to myself.

After a little bit of walking, I noticed Neptune hopping a little to my right.
As I was looking at her what she was doing, she told me, "Hey, hey, Bios? There is this retro video game shop on the other side of the road. Can we go take a look? I know the owner, too.", she asked me like a child asking for a toy.
With a puzzled look, I gazed at her and said, "Well, sure. We came here to explore a little as well. We can take our time."
"Really? yay!", she cheered.
"Aren't you the adult, though? Why are you asking me for permission?", I thought.

Once we were inside the building, Neptune was swiftly greeted by a white mouse the size of a human child, slightly bigger than me. She wore a red and yellow apron with "Chu-ko SHOP" written on it.
"Why, if it isn't Neptune? Welcome. Interested in a game again?", the white mouse asked.
"Hello, Chuko. We were just passing by. Can we look around a bit?", Neptune gave a friendly response.
The store owner, Chuko, didn't seem to mind and told her, "Of course. I do, want to ask one thing, Miss Neptune."

"Hm? What's up?", Neptune asked with a smile.
"Have you perhaps seen B-Sha? She hasn't come here to work all day!", Chuko asked.
"I'm sorry. I've been home all day, I didn't see her at all.", Neptune replied.
"Is that so?", Chuko sounded a little upset she didn't know where she was.
I stepped into the conversation with, "Um...It's that blonde girl in the orange dress, right? She got my hat back from the hat thief..."
"Ah! That's right! We totally did see her! Well, she and her sisters did.", Neptune sounded like she panicked. Of course, the goddess of this nation was over the top too, huh?

"Oh, okay. So she is just playing hero. That's fine then. I've been kind of worried. Warechu here has been shaking this entire day.", Chuko told us.
"Ah, that's right. Is he okay, that mouse?", Neptune asked.
"See for yourselves. He's been in that corner the entire time.", Chuko said as she pointed at the corner of the store to her left.
We were looking over at that area. A grey bouse with black arms and feet was sitting there in the corner.

When we got closer, we could hear it mumble.
"They are coming, chu. They are coming, chu. They are coming, chu!!"
"Um... Mister mouse, who is coming?", Neptune spoke in a joking manner.
The mouse bounced up before looking back at us. He kind of looked cranky to see us.
"Geh. It's the goddess. I don't know, chu. But I know someone is coming, Chu?", he replied.
"Eh? What's that supposed to mean? Is it something lewd?", Neptune asked.
Don't ask me how she got to that conclusion.

"No, Chu! It is a similar feeling when I was controlled by that Deity of Sin, Chu! I feel terrified, Chu!", Warechu said.
"Eh? But we defeated her already! ...Oh! I got it! You're just pretending so you don't have to work! I gotcha! I would've done the same!", Neptune said.
I kind of looked at her with the thought, "Why are you bragging about slacking off?"
"No, Chu! I can feel three of them coming here, chu!", he insisted.
He then looked at me, and he asked in a slightly cautious voice, "Who are you, chu?"

"CPU candidate of Lowee, Bios.", I gave him a dry answer.
"You were a goddess, too? My apologies, I haven't even introduced myself to you!!", My ears picked up Chuko's voice from behind, trying to be extra respectful.
I turned around and said, "It's fine. This isn't Lowee after all. There's no reason to know me."
As I heard the stumbling of words from the other rodent, I looked at Warechu as he told me with a strained face, "A-are you really a goddess? I get a strange feeling from you. You have the same vibe as those other three, and that stupid deity, chu!"

"Hey, now you're just being rude, rat! Bios here is a shy goddess who just happens to be a little smart!", Neptune defended me.
I didn't speak up for myself. I was looking at the rat. As if he knew something that I should know. I sensed a bit of fear from his words. What does it mean? I'm a 'key' and now this?
"If you say so...As long as she won't possess me, I couldn't care less, chu!", the rat said before going back to trembling with his knees bend whilst saying, "Euh....I wish Compa was here to sooth my heart."

Neptune stopped crouching to Warechu's level and looked at me and Chuko before saying, "Well, anyway. Let's look around for a bit."
I was looking at the selection of games. I've never really played a retro game before. There were some that were sold for a reasonable price, but plenty of games were expensive.
I looked at Neptune, who enthusiastically eyed all of the games and items in this store.
I asked her, "Miss Neptune. Can I ask? What is the appeal to older games?"

"Eh? Don't you see it? Look at how crappy they look! Isn't it hilarious!!", she told me and acted like she was just looking for the next best bit of comedy.
"Eh? So you like them...Because you don't like them?", liking things ironically wasn't a concept known to me at the time.
"No. I like them because they are bad. Isn't it funny how they were a product of their time?", Neptune asked me with a smile.
"Sorry, I don't understand.", I told her as I could feel cold sweat drip from my cheek.

Chuko came over and told her take on it, "Old games are like antique. They were important to shape the future of games. It's like seeing history. That's why people want to experience these older games. There is also those who grew up with them and feel nostalgic for them. Also, there are some games that are great, even by today's standards!"
A very passionate speech. I could tell that Neptune was also moved.
She looked at me, and said with a big of a giggle, "She's right, you know? Sorry, Bios. I should've just told you that games can age really well and still be good for many reasons."

I looked at the old games and felt enlightened, so, I thought, "I see. So they are like historic relics to gamers, and some even work really well. I now kind of want to try one myself."
I looked over at the two and said, "I find it interesting! Once I can do quests, I'll come back here..."
"That's why I like to hear!!", Chuko said with a thumbs up, trying to sound friendly...But I can see the credit symbol in her eyes...

We left the store soon after. Walking a bit further, Neptune came up to me and asked, "Bios. You want to see more of this place, right?"
To that actually normal question, I answered, "That is correct."
"We have something new here in Planeptune...TUBES!!", why did she have to yell the last part out loud?
"Tubes?", I asked her.
"Yeah! It is often seen in games, or in fictional stories from Leambox. In the future, people travel by tubes!", Neptune said.
"I've hear of items being send through tubes by Leanbox, but people?", it was like Neptune read those thoughts, because she elaborated, "It's not a completed thing yet. But we have some cool tube travel."

"O-okay...?", I said as the idea kind of took me for a trip.
As Neptune passed by one random tube, she pressed a few buttons on a holographic screen, and then, a drink came out of the tube.
"These tubes are quite new, too! Aren't they convenient! We just need more funding. And we need to find time for Nepgear. She can build certain parts too.", Neptune told me.
I was just staring at her in amazement.
"Well then. That tube over there? You can barely see the thing itself. There is a launch pad that shoots you into the air. The tube was made nearly invisible for the added effect. It is there to help you land.", Neptune told me.

"Well then. How about we try it? It should send us over to my favorite grocery store!", she told me.
I looked at her with worry for a minute. Next, I nodded and said, "Sure..."
We walked over to the launch pad. I saw it shoot Neptune in the air. There was no fear in her eyes. She even took a snowboard and did tricks on it...Show off.

My leg shook as I was carefully placing my foot onto the launch pad, as If I was poking the water quickly to feel how cold or warm it is.
Eventually, I stood onto the platform. It made sure I was ready before it launched me into the air. It was an exhilarating feeling. No matter how I moved, I was in a set direction. I could not fall, nor could I stop. I landed over on the other side, a tad uncomfortably.
Neptune laughed at me before saying, "The landing is a little bad for your knees, but it works for the most part, right?"
I looked at her, still processing the moment. I asked her, "How does this work.

While pointing her index finger up, she said with a dumb smile, "Heck if I know! I am not smart enough to understand these things!"
"Ah...", I said as I looked at her with squinted eyes.
"As far as I understand, It is Gravetational Manipulation.", Neptune said.
"You mean gravitational manipulation?", I replied with a blank face.
"Yeah, sure! That!", She told me, not even showing a little bit of shame.
"There is another type of tube that sticks you on a board and send you riding like a train. With the same tech, you can stay perfectly still!", she said.

"Wow...And what are those half pipe roads for? I saw them when in the air.", I asked her.
Neptune gave me a thumbs up and told me, "Card games on motorcycles!"
"...What?", I thought I misheard her.
"Like I said, Card Games on motorcycles. Come on, Bios! It's the most awesome thing ever.", she insisted.
"What is up with that...?", I felt confusion as I asked that question.
"Like. You have a card game...And then...You play it on a motorcycle! First we just had holograms. Now vehicles!! It brings in some funds too!", Neptune said.
"Why would you play a card game on a motorcycle?", I asked.
"I don't really know. It's just cool...I think. Ask IF, she does it sometimes."

While I was making up in my head how playing card games in motorcycles would look like, we moved on. We were about to reach the grocery store, but then a...Incident happened.
We were eying people fleeing in fear. Loud screams erupted, and smoke could be seen in the distance. Neptune really looked concerned.
One woman stopped as she recognized Neptune and shouted, "Wait, lady Purple Heart?!! Is that you?!"

In a panic, she walked over to Neptune and begged, "Please. my Goddess. Save us."
"What is happening, right now?!", Neptune asked with haste.
"Monsters! Monsters have appeared!!", she said.
"Eh! Again!!", Neptune said that like a child not wanting to do the chores again.
While Neptune was talking, I noticed a black spot moving in the air, "Well, don't worry! I will take care of it, for sure!!"

After Neptune said that, the woman ran off. However, now it was me who was shaking.
I got Neptune's attention after I stuttered her name. I could feel Neptune watching me as I said, "Look. There up in the sky! What is that..."
Neptune looked together with me at a black figure of a giant flying beast. Something had exploded as it flew down through buildings and back up. Electricity from the city hit the beast, and it discharged it back. It all stopped once it landed before us.

The smoke was hiding its figure, but we could see its glowing yellow eyes as it started to laugh as if it was mocking us.
"Hahahaha...How fortunate. To find the key, and the goddess here!!", he said before he started to burst out in laughter with a rough voice.
Paralyzed we were, as we stared at the dragon with the smoke clearing. It was talking to us, "Thanks for going through the trouble of splitting up. We thought we had to do that ourselves. With just you two, it should be easy."
I could see its face. It had quite an expression. It definitely didn't come off as a zombie monster. He was looking at me sadistically.

"We've come here. Just to kill you. Precious Key, Bios. Today will be your last day, aren't you happy! We had a whole plan to kill you, and now I get to just do it here? While wrecking everything!! HAHAHAHAHA!! It's the best!!", he got more excited as he talked.
"Hey, you!! I won't let you kill anyone! Not as long as I am the main character!!", Neptune stepped up and bragged to its face.
It growled at Neptune before cracking a grin, saying, "Oh really? Let's test that!"

He could breathe fire, but not just normally. It was like he shot it out of a cannon, at high speed, its flames were flying towards me. I didn't expect a thing, I couldn't cast 'Light Step' on my feet in time. Neptune jumped in front of me with a great sword in front of her to at least block the fire a little bit. One small gap was made just for me. The fire was hot, if it were to hit a building, Concrete would be smashed into pieces. That's right. SMASHED.

When the flames passed, I looked over to Neptune, scared for her life.
She slightly leaned onto her sword as smoke came from the holes of her clothes. She was trying to stand up properly from the blade.
"I told you...I'm the main character. I won't let anybody die.", she said.
"Ho...? Interesting. Well then, Goddess. Know me as, Red Ring of Death. As one of the Assailants of Death, You will die here together with Bios!", He said, arrogantly.

He was a dragon with hot red scales. The webbing of its wings were blacks. Upon closer inspection, there were some black feathers all over its body. The lines of its wings had what looked like a spinning scepter attached to it. It seemed to have plenty of mechanical parts.
Especially notable, was its chainsaw attached to its left arm.

If that wasn't metal enough, he Also had a buzz saw coming out of its torso...That had tiny flames coming out of it. It's wigs had exhaust ports on its bone-like line that could enflame the wings. Not only that, but at the ends of the wings were tiny jet engines that shot out flames so tiny, you could barely see them. There were a bunch of metallic things hidden within its body. He can stand on two legs and was nearly be the size of a sky-scraper. It's legs were weird. At first glance, they looked like they had the feet of an elephant, but there's a shape and claws of a crow. Its body actually seemed to be forever mutating.

"Die? Me? Please. Didn't I tell you? I am the main character! And you are just a dragon! You will lose with this simple skill!!", Neptune talked to him as if she didn't take this seriously.
After inhaling for a few seconds, she shouted at the top of her longs, "Fus Ro DAH!!!!!!!!!"
"...Eh?", both me and the dragon stared at Neptune after she shouting ended.
"Huh...? Why didn't it work? Wasn't it supposed to be a one hit kill?", Neptune questioned herself. Well, at least it inflicts confusion, unfortunately, everyone is affected.

"Ah! I got it! I got the reference wrong! My bad, tee hee!", Neptune said before bumping her fist on her head and sticking her tongue out.
"Oi oi oi oi...", I don't even know why I was in sync with the dragon.
"Well! I don't need that! I can transform after all! You better not attack me!!", Neptune said with glee.
"As if! I don't feel threatened with you transforming! I am almighty after all! HAHAHAHA!!!", the dragon loudly proclaimed.
I was just looking at the two, unexcited, thinking, "They're both idiots...

With power symbols in her eyes, Neptune jumped up with a fist into her air and her knees bend as she said, "Here I go!! Transform!!"
A tower of light shot out from Neptune. I could barely see it, but as it looked like as if she was reaching for the air. Suddenly, A purple blazing light went over her hand and formed, what looked like at the moment, a glove. Within that time the bracelet she wore transformed, like it broke up into pieces and reformed into a bigger black bracelet with a big black blade-like part and a smaller one on the opposite end.

When the bracelet reformed, her sleeve was torn off and replaced with a skin-tight black sleeve that was going over to her shoulders.
While it was still forming, Neptune herself had increased in size whilst she kicked her right foot near the ground. Rotating purple lights materialized metallic and pointy shoe parts with a light-pink circle part that had a crosshair symbol. They were attaching themselves to the new black shoes Neptune was wearing. Two metallic light-pink and black parts were floating next to her feet. When the parts got attached, a black tigh-high with purple accents was made. On the top sides of the thigh-high were octagon patterns. One filled with purple, and the other was just a white outline.

When the thigh-high boots formed, Neptune spun a bit and shook her hips as purple lights were materializing floating metallic parts near her hips that were in the shape of a diamond. Each hip had two of them floating next to it. It kind of looked like a black part with purple blades coming out of them. Her body-suit formed right after. The bodysuit and sleeves were black with blue and purple lining. The middle of the torso had purple mesh, showing a vague vertical view of her stomach. She had a cleavage window, and...Wow. Those became bigger...Sorry big sis.

With that finished, her shoulder parts were being materialized whilst her hair spontaneously got longer in a purple light, her hair was being curled into two tails. The braided twin-tails were so long, it reached her feet! Her d-clips changed as well, they were black, and the d-pad sign was engraved in blue within the circular clips. Her black metal shoulder parts had materialized, with purple blade-looking parts on them.

She floated a bit upwards as her wings and headpiece were materializing. The axillary of her wing had the same color scheme as her suit, out of it came three pieces of light-pink blade-like wings, the top piece being the largest, and the lowest one being the smallest.
Her head piece were like thin metal rabbit ears that were black and purple in color.
As her hair got a purple color, she opened her now blue eyes. She made a grabbing motion with her hand as a sword materialized. She did a spin as her katana got fully realized. It was a katana in design, a black item with a purple edged blade. It was much bigger and slightly wider, however. If I were to use it, it would be more like a great sword.

The pillar disappeared as a heavy wind blew from Neptune holding her blade in front of her.
"Transformation complete. Purple Heart, ready.", a calm and serious sounding voice came from her. I couldn't help but gawk at her. This idiot child-like person suddenly changed. The atmosphere around her felt mature. Calm. Serious. But like the others, she definitely had an adrenaline rush. I looked to the side of her face and saw her smile. Observing her closely. I couldn't help but think that she was even slightly stronger than Vert.

The dragon was simply scoffing at Neptune. Some monsters appeared from under the ground, Those were probably the ones the woman was screaming about. They kind of looked like magma lizards in all shapes and sizes.
"Ads...? How annoying. It won't even make for a decent warm up.", Neptune said, she sounded disappointed. But after that, she moved into action. With a strong grunt, she flew forward. Monster were flying at her, one after another. Trying to intimidate her by screeching.
Neptune showed no fear, just a serious face as she said, "Cross...", before slashing a few of them two times whilst moving forward. As she did a jump spin, she continued to slash the monsters, and when she moved forward, she hit the monsters so that they would just move along with her at the same time that others got caught up in her attack. The moment all of them were within range, she shot them into the air, so she finished her sentence, "Combination!!"

As they were fading away, she jumped above the monsters, to cover herself from the dragon. Whilst holding the blade with both hands above her right shoulder. When the monsters disappeared, Neptune descended, with a strong voice, she smashed her blade onto the dragon, albeit, the dragon was holding his arms against it, the chainsaw blade blocking most of the damage. Despite that, a shock wave was made from that blow alone, I could feel the gust from twenty meters away.

When it seemed like the dragon was about to retaliate, Neptune backed off into air, with little pushback from its arms. It didn't take long for this beast to shoot a blaze of fire from its mouth. Neptune only had a split-second to dodge. The Flame passed right by her and hit a building. I looked at the building as I heard a loud crash, it was like a rocket was shot at it, and the flame didn't even expire yet. As it continued to blaze, the dragon was moving the beam of fire towards Neptune. She, however, skillfully flew all over the place until she spiraled around it, avoiding any damage.

The dragon stopped, I'm certain it realized that it was no use. Neptune flew very close to me before landing on the ground. A light came from under Neptune, many rays flew around her as she spun around a bit before pointing her finger up in the air.
"32-bit Mega Blade!", she said as a big crystal-looking sword was materialized by purple cubes. She waved her arm down, causing the bade to drop down the dragon's way. The dragon actually caught the blade in its hand. But it exploded in a towering light moments after.

Whist the dragon was taken aback, Neptune flew over to him like a jet, and didn't stop when colliding with him; she thrust her sword into his stomach and pushed him back for a minor distance. Despite its arrogance, I bet even the dragon had to admit he was surprised when his feet slid over the ground. But I can tell he wasn't confident for no reason, Neptune stopped just after flying against him for a little bit. Neptune stopped herself and flew backwards.
She had to make some quick maneuvers, however, as it started to condense its flames into highly explosive fireballs. They were swifter and much easier to aim with.

After about four fire balls, streets and parts of buildings got scorched. Neptune finaly moved near me and launched two 32-bit Mega Blades back at two flaming spheres, extinguishing them as they flew through them. They were about to hit the dragon, but it just covered itself with the back of its wings whilst black feathers suddenly sprung from its gaps. They were hardened to steel and blocked all damage from the mega blades.

The dragon cackled as he pulled his wings back and told her, "Did you think you had me there? Poor little goddess. Can't even stop me from burning her city. But I must say, you did hurt me a little bit. But I let you. I had yet to activate my real weapons!!"
After his bragging finished, he started to power up his chain and Buzzsaw. The chainsaw was practically a giant sword now. And the Buzzsaw was heated with fire.

She aimed her blade at the dragon whilst a light shone beneath her, as if she was charging up something. With one hand on the hilt, she moved her sword next to her hip. In the next moment, she blurred out before disappearing!
Actually, she just moved at a speed as high as my light-step. I could see her blurry form shoot towards the dragon whilst she yelled, "Critical Edge!! The dragon barely managed to block her slash that was nearly too fast to see, despite that, however, Neptune's attack was strong enough to even push the chainsaw back, at that point, did it matter that Neptune herself was pushed away also?

It did not. Netpune was very mobile, with her speed, she could simply fly between the arms of that beast. She even had a solution for that buzz saw.
Flames sparked from Neptune's blade as she shouted, "Blaze Break!!". she stopped the flames of the buzz saw with her own fire as she entered her sword between the teeth of the saw.
Not only did this temporarily stop the buzz saw, but it also surprised the dragon to a point that he had to spend time thinking about what just happened over attacking her back.

Within that time, Neptune quickly followed her attack up with a full power horizontal swing designed to cut opponents in half. "Dual Edge!!", she said as she used it to knock the dragon's head back, cutting a few scales off of it. She did that so she could smash her sword downwards as she used the words, "Mega-Drive!" She used the weight of her landing to bring more force to this attack at the ground shattered underneath it.
"Enough!!", the Dragon shouted as he send Neptune flying with a swipe from its chainsaw. Whilst she was dangling in the air, it shot its flamethrower at her. From within the flames, she crashed into the ground near me.
While smoke was coming off of her torn clothing, showing visible burn wounds, Neptune stood back up, using her sword to lean on.

I saw a light covering her hand as she seemed to have multiplied her stats. Her range of movement had increased, like nothing happened, she flew steadfast at the dragon.
As the dragon advanced, step by step, Neptune flew at it whilst it swung its chainsaw blade at her. Neptune attempted to stop it with a swing of her own sword, but the motion of the chainsaw pushed her away and allowed the dragon to sweep her out of the way.
Neptune was relentless, however, she continuously tried to stop the dragon with her blade, only to be knocked away by its chainsaw.

I may be reckless, but I'm not dumb. I could tell. That the dragon was more so wanting to kill me first, and if she didn't slow it down by charging at him, he would easily be able to. At some point, Neptune was lightly knocked with her feet onto the ground. Her heavy breathing could be heard from here. She raised her head before letting out a cry. She went back into the air as another chainsaw was swung her way. She bend her body backwards so she could lower her altitude by just a little. In that same moment, she pushed her blade against the side of the chainsaw to redirect it using its own strength.

For what felt like a minute, I saw her either dodging the blade while flying around it, like she did some kind of mid-air roll, or she was redirecting it. Now, that sounded amazing, but it wasn't that elegant. The movements were rough. Dodging seemed to only be a thing she does as a snap last second decision, as doing the motion over and over would be tiring. And while she was fencing against the chainsaw, she herself would be pushed back as well. I can't imagine the strain on her arms as dust was flying around everywhere from their little fencing match. With each swing, Neptune was close to letting herself get hit directly.

I would normally think she was desperate, but when I paid close attention, I noticed she was waiting. The dragon was overconfident, he doesn't think much about how he attacks, since he's sure to win no matter what. Because of that, Neptune could wait until he made one swing with bad form. And in a few seconds, that happened. He put so much strength in a V-shaped swing, that Neptune could deflect its arm high into the air. And with that, she had a chance. She moved towards the dragon's torso and... He spun his buzz saw. He increased the heat on the flames so that tiny flames could touch Neptune, making her flinch from pain.

The dragon couldn't control his laughter as he told her, "You actually thought I didn't think you'd try that again?!! Puny goddess! I can change and evolve as much as I want!! Compared to that, what can you do?!" As he was talking, he spread out its wings and covered them into flames before sending Neptune away in a literal heat wave.
As Neptune was a bit further from the dragon, she could regain balance and move from its attack. As for the dragon, he ceased his heat wave move for he was now using his wing to lift himself from the ground.

From his back, he shot out a few dozen missiles. They were launched in a particular order as if he was making a show out of it. I could see difficulty in Neptune's attempt at evasion, the missiles blew up near her as she flew around them, barely eluding their blast radius. Sometimes, they landed in front of her to stop her, trying to get her to stop.
Whilst Neptune could keep flying around them, we both noticed some of them were aimed at me. She flew in front of me and took a dozen missiles. If she hadn't upped her defense stats, who knows what would've happened.

Her movements had gotten wobbly. The movements of her arms were stiff. But despite that, Neptune continued to fight. She lift up her blade in a bright light before shooting two air-blades of light at the dragon. The dragon was blocking them with its wings, Neptune attempted to finish her move as she shouted, "Delta Slash!!", before shooting her final blade of light. Somehow, the dragon used its wings to disparage the blades of light.
"H-how...That shouldn't be possible...!", Neptune clearly never had this happen before.
The dragon chuckled to her surprise, "Didn't see that coming, huh?! HAHAHA!! Blue screen has been collecting data of you goddesses for a while now. I made these three forms specifically to counter that move in particular. It's a trapping attack you have to avoid at all cost, or else you will take damage. I made these wings to reflect light, and broke your move.

After that, the dragon hovered over the floor at high speed. Not knowing what to do, Neptune tried to meet its charge with her own assault as she held the sword in front of her. The dragon thrust its chainsaw blade forward and hit Neptune directly. I turned my head as I saw Neptune fly back with her back over the ground before making a rough landing.
In the next few seconds, the dragon had flown above the buildings. He looked at me with a grin before charging up flames in its mouth. I would've used light step here, but I was mortified by Neptune's defeat. If she can't win, than what can I do?

I looked back at Neptune. She had barely stood up. Almost falling back down, she was still intending to fight.
"I will have to use it. Even if I won't have any energy to transform afterwards.", I heard her mumble. Just when she stopped speaking, I could feel a large sum of share energy surrounding Neptune. It was like she changed the atmosphere itself. But then...She stopped.
I looked back up into the sky and saw a person close to the dragon.
"B-Sha!! KICK!!", I heard a loud scream as the dragon was kicked in the neck, the flames came out of its mouth and whimpered into the air.

As the dragon fell onto the ground, one girl landed in front of us.
"B-Sha?", I could hear Neptune faintly say with a weak voice.
"Don't worry Nep Nep! Even if he is scary! I've come here to help!!", In excitement, she said that as she materialized a golden looking bazooka.
She ran over to the dragon as it was standing back up. It quickly fired two big balls of fire at B-Sha. While running, B-Sha jumped to avoid the first one, then she did a jump to her right to avoid the seconds ball of fire, she even did a 360 spin, keeping her momentum as she fired off her a multitude of warheads from the bazooka at the dragon.

The dragon used its wings to block, but I'm pretty sure he was till hurt by it, whilst a sea of fire came from B-Sha's attack. As she stared at the wall of fire, I looked at her realizing, "She's that girl that helped me before. Gold Third of Planeptune. C-Sha talked about her too."
It surely was a subversion of my expectations. The tides were turned with just a single surprise attack from a new ally. One that I didn't think anything off. I barely even noticed Neptune limping past me, saying, "Thank you...B-Sha. Now we might be able to defeat it without exhausting ourselves."

B-Sha threw a can at Neptune and said, "Nep Nep. I have a debt to you I can never pay off. Even if I am scared, I know I can do anything if it means helping you.", That girl replied with a smile as Neptune caught that can. The can contained a special version of Nep Bull. Neptune drank it without hesitation. She stuck out her tongue a little in disgust, but when she threw the can away, she moved as if she didn't feel any pain at all. |
"Well then...Is round two in order?", with confidence, Neptune asked as B-Sha turned around. We watched as the dragon walked through the wall of fire, simultaneously putting out the flames with its wings.

A pillar of golden light came from B-Sha. She summoned these two golden metal things that looked like creatures with dot eyes, horns, and open mouths revealing a cannon inside, along with them were floating golden laser guns that stayed near her back at all times. After that, she covered her eyes with her fists before expending her arms as she made piece signs whilst her eyes turned into a golden color. She raised her right arm and out of a golden flash came a bazooka.
"Gold Third, B-Sha is ready!", she energetically spoke as a golden light surrounded her.

B-Sha fired a rapid ten shots at the dragon with weaker warheads, Despite blocking them with its wings, you could see pushback from their impact, if they were twice as strong, he would be knocked onto the ground. In the meantime, Neptune flew forward. The dragon seemed to not expect Neptune at all as he opened its wings. Not knowing what to do, he carelessly threw his Chainsaw forward, it was a slow thrust Neptune could easily duck under, and so, she did.
"Dual Arts!!", She yelled as she knocked its jaw into the air, she followed that up by smashing her blade onto the dragon. I can tell by its closed eyes that it hurt, but he was able to shake Neptune off and tried to hit her with a fire ball. It was a counter attack done quickly and tactlessly, it barely missed Neptune as she flew away.

And at that moment, B-Sha shot its neck with a "Power Warhead", as she calls it. to not lose any momentum, he seemed to build up some flames in its mouth before shooting a beam of fire at B-Sha. When he was charging up, I could see B-Sha attach these...Blue disk-like object on her skin before doing a blocking motion. I looked behind myself as I heard something passing by the buildings. A big robot few our way. It dashed in front of B-Sha doing the same pose.

The fire was blocked. It looked pretty cool, as I saw the fire split upon hitting the mecha.
From the smoke coming off the metal, it was clear it couldn't do that too often, as it was already glowing red at certain parts. The mecha itself was twice as big as B-Sha. I've heard from her that the original was white, but this Mk-III Machine was made with golden outer plates. It was blocky in design. It had a face with pure yellow glowing eyes. It had red plating on its chest, hands and feet, the limbs themselves were black. It carried one shield on its left arm. And there was blue jewel piece in the middle of its chest.

B-Sha jumped on top of it and bragged, "How do you like that! The sync prototype We Planeptunians made together!!"
The dragon actually had his eyes and mouth wide open, it seems he had so little expectations of the leaders of this nation. B-Sha pressed a few buttons and used a joystick to move the mecha. It seemed the synchronization was a new technology that could only use a few simple commands through poses. With the manual controls, she made the mecha kick the dragon, not caring about its buzz saw. The dragon shook its head before trying to vertically slice B-Sha with its chainsaw, only to gasp as she held the moving chainsaw with the arm of her mecha. Despite grinding against its hands, it could hold for at least a few dozens of minutes.

The dragon pulled back after it was punched in the face by B-Sha.
Soon after, B-Sha yelled, "EXE Drive Skill!! Gold Warrior Bandam!"
Afterwards, she rushed after the dragon, yelling, "ORA ORA ORA", with every punch. Repeatedly fisting the dragon, it stepped back with every recoil movement he made with his body. And after just a few more punches, B-Sha thrust her fist right under the dragon's neck and pushed forward whilst a magical circle surrounded her fist. With one mighty push, the dragon was send flying. A few hundred meters further, he crashed into a building and was buried beneath the rubble.

When she was beating that dragon, I could see the air split as Neptune flew up into the sky at Mach speed. She almost looked like an ant, that's how far away she was. From there, she threw another 32-bit Mega Blade at the area the dragon had crashed. After the blade blew up, the dragon flew at her from the left over light with burning anger. As it was reaching Neptune, he shot fireballs at her concussively and made sure she couldn't fly far by aiming them right in front of her. All so he could directly blow her away with hits chainsaw. It worked, but Neptune took it well and recovered by a roll in mid-air.

The dragon fired off more missiles at Neptune as she was charging his way. Whilst not stopping her advance, Neptune spun and used magical circles underneath her feet to carefully maneuver around the missiles. Trying to stop her momentum, the dragon shot a beam of fire at her, but she just threw a 32-bit Mega Blade at him. The fire was reduced to sparks as the blade ran through it. The dragon simply blocked it using its black raven wings. He then, actually, shot those raven feathers at Neptune. This actually ceased her movement, she had to block. And I knew, it hurt. But it only lasted a few seconds. Afterwards, B-Sha shot a "Non-Standard" warhead at the dragon, catching it off guard. This allowed Neptune to get close enough.

The dragon quickly tried to make her back off with a swing of the Chainsaw, the two clashed with their weapons, somehow, the two bounced off one another as if they were equal in power. As they repeated these kinds of actions, something else got my attention. If I didn't stop my daze caused by these incredible powers at play, I would've been a goner. Ground beneath me was shattering before about three monsters jumped out. First was that egg-shaped lizard thing that threw its axe down onto me, with a back flip, I avoided it.

However, I noticed some type of steam from my right. I leaned by body and my head backwards ever so slightly as a spear came from the mist, it was some kind of red lizardman that tried to stab me. Within that time, I materialized a steel sword. Out of the dirt, came a ninja-like monster with a short sword from my left, with a one armed swing, I deflected its blade. One instant later, and I jumped far back while I held my hands on my shoes. "Light Step.", I enchanted my feet with light just before I landed. A monster with drills dug out right behind me. simultaneously, the other three monsters jumped at me. Before they could gang up, I moved away at high speed with my reflection feet.

I slid over the ground a little as I landed back on my feet, with sparks of white light grinding off my boots. I observed the area, and noticed more monsters walking our way. These were certainly the same creatures that woman screamed about. Considering it was a small horde, other monsters must have passed us from other roads. My thinking stalled, as I heard the crackling sound of fire above me. That, accompanied with Neptune screaming my name.
I looked up and saw that the dragon had shot a beam of fire at me. He didn't even look to see if the monsters already had attacked me, So I just simply moved near another row of buildings.

I could see them looking worried over the burned plating that was the street. They must've thought I had turned to ash. So I called out to them, "I'm here!"
It got their attention, I could see bright smiles coming from B-Sha and Neptune, on the other hand, the dragon showed an inability to understand what just happened. He even growled at me, "How?! When did I Miss! You just stood there! How come you're over there!!"
I looked at him in the eye, and I had gotten an idea. As I was making eye contact, I looked at him as if I was disappointed, "Ho? You think that slow moving beam of fire could hit me? Please, try something with more accuracy next time. Or maybe something that doesn't move at the speed of a turtle."

I could see the spark blazing out of the dragon's nose and mouth, as he genuinely felt insulted by what I said. This arrogant guy, had his pride destroyed just now.
"You think I can't hit you?!!", He shouted before firing off the high speed explosive fire balls.
All I had to do was jump and I would avoid these flaming projectiles. At some point, I didn't stop moving, the moment I slowed down, I would just kick myself off again. I could see my own after images. Now, as for my idea, I jumped over to the lizardman. This required precision, So I slowed down a little.

It followed me, so it had already prepared a thrust with its spear. By reflecting my feet off the ground, I was behind it, in the air, upside down in an instant. With a one-eighty flip, I moved back onto the ground. Swiftly, before it could fully turn around, it did a spinning backwards roundhouse kick against the lizard, sending him beneath an approaching fireball, blowing it up. Leading the fireballs to take out part of the horde by angering him, that was my plan. It was working for a little bit, but I don't know if Histoire would agree whether or not the damages were worth it...

As I moved on, I cut one of those lizard things in half as I moved through him. I stood still for a bit, I had to catch my breath for just one more second. In that moment, a bunch of Kunai came my way. I managed to deflect them with a few sword swipes, but I realized it was a diversion as I saw a shadowy figure move past me with afterimages following it. I knew it was behind me, about to stab me. But then, I heard an explosion behind me, I could even feel the wind. I looked behind me to see the smoke it created. I looked at B-Sha and saw the smoke from her bazooka.

She gave me a thumbs and told me, "Don't worry, I won't let anyone touch you!"
I think I smiled in response. It was brief, however, I could feel wind seeping into crack near B-Sha. With my light reflecting speed, I moved above her mecha with my head facing the ground. I had grabbed my bow and shot an arrow with spiraling wind into that crack. That mole thing must've been digging beneath her, I made a lucky guess and made my arrow rotate in the opposite direction, holding the Mole monster.

B-Cha looked at it, not understanding what I was doing. I just screamed, "Punch it!", at her. She trusted me and punched a hole into the ground, and just then, she pulled the mole out. While in her hands, she punched that mole off of the mecha's arm, killing it.
At the same time, I made a landing on my feet in front of her. I looked up to the dragon that was right above me, he stared at me with a sour face before launching a hundred missiles.
I made a mad dash for the monsters up ahead as I abused light step. Unfortunately, if I were to cross a long distance with this imperfect move, I'd lose control of myself.

I used it to do an instant move when a few missiles got close, when too many were in my area, I would use my feet to move against a building and launch myself from there. Even then, these missiles were getting to me, and another wave had been launched. When I got closer to the monsters, I needed a bit of time. I took my bow and arrow and shot a few arrows forward, not hitting anything. At some point, said Arrows made a vertical Ut-turn to blow up the missiles that were behind me, creating a smoke-screen The dragon couldn't stop them, so they would simply home in onto the closest heat signature. I moved into the crowd of monsters before escaping using light-step.

I wondered how he must've felt when the smoke faded away and only saw dozens of dead monsters disappearing by the barrage of his own missiles. Even if more monsters approached, B-Sha could hold them back by simply shooting at them. As for me, I quickly shot an arrow at the dragon and casted a spell on the arrow's shaft. The dragon caught and looked at me smugly.
"I would hold that in another direction if I were you.", I was kind enough to give him a hint.
He got it too late, the shaft blew up, and the blade of the arrow pierced into a gap between his scales.

As it screamed in anguish, I thought, "Now, Neptune. You can fight him. It was an arrow designed to weaken the muscles of its pray. It was expensive, so you better make it worth it!"
The dragon looked at me annoyed, in fact, I could tell he didn't want anything to do with me anymore. He appeared to have caught Neptune in the corner of his eye, she was flying at him. He could just block the sword swipe and push her back meekly.
"They can deal with the monsters. It's one-on-one again, goddess. You're in the same position you were before.", he told her, I could feel his tiredness in his voice.

"I will disagree on that. As we are right now, you won't be able to defeat me. Thank B-Sha and Bios for that.", Neptune replied with a confident smile.
"It seems you don't understand what you're up against.", The dragon said before his body started to straighten. His form became more humanoid, black feathers were growing all over as he growled. It sounded and looked painful. The wings on his back grew and split up, two new wings fused with his arms. The claws on his arms got three times as big, and the claws themselves were more like blades. Its crow feet were more pronounced.

The black feathers covered its head as if it were a cap.
"Death Mode!", He screamed as his transformation was complete.
He held his hands next to his sides and took a sloppy form, it kind of looked like he was blurring out of existence. He disappeared like a mirage, making me realize that he was just moving at an insane speed. I looked at Neptune and saw that he was now behind her, sparing no second to kick her up into the air. She almost got to the clouds.
She didn't take much time to recover, she tried to retaliate on the double as she threw a 32-bit Mega Blade at the dragon, but he moved at super-sonic speed once again.

Neptune and I paid closer attention, I think we both could see him move at least.
Not that it helped much, in a bow, he moved behind Neptune again. Neptune was only able to turn around before being hit by its steel wings. She was blown right above the buildings. She had to flip around a few times before regaining her balance. Afterwards, she decided to take the offensive position and charged at the dragon whilst it was heading her way.

The force of its wing-arm swipe increased with its velocity easily deflected Neptune's blade, she herself was flown back for a few meters. It got close to Neptune once more, this time, Neptune could barely avoid a thrust of its claw, just passing it by with her hair blowing in the wind. To continue his assault, he wanted to chop Neptune with its right wing blade as he swung it from right to left.

To avoid taking damage, Neptune slightly moved a little to her left, while lowering her altitude slightly. As she was moving, she had to block the blade with her katana. She pushed back hard against it at first, but as she moved down, she could slide her katana off the blade, giving her a chance to redirect so it would just go over her head, though, she had to lean backwards as well to pull the last bit off.

The dragon swiftly held his left leg in the air before throwing it towards Neptune. Neptune was just able to avoid it by doing a mid-air cartwheel, and then, she had to move slightly higher up as it quickly turned to her and tried to punch her down with its left fist. But that was a trick, as she was slightly above him, he rotated by ninety degrees and used the velocity of his spin to punch Neptune through the clouds above. Neptune stopped herself as she thrust her butt behind herself. The dragon was already on the move, Neptune could only fly down the clouds by a few meters before he reached her again.

Neptune thought she could cut its head, but then, it opened its mouth. It was hard to see what it was doing. I could only see hot hair being pushed out of its mouth. Neptune was caught up in it, she looked stunned. She was pinching her nose though, it probably smelled bad. After a few seconds, the hot air turned into a giant bright yellow flame that blew the surrounding clouds away. I can't help but think there was some kind of nuclear element to it too.

Neptune survived the fire, but she was unable to move. The dragon simply moved above her and pulled its arms into the air, clasped its fist together, and smashed Neptune into a building below. I did see Neptune move between the falling rubbles of the building's roof, but before she could escape, the dragon had flown above the building and reached with its's crow toes for Neptune. It claws pierced through the building before grabbing her.

As he was holding her, I could see him prickling her skin right open. The claws were in a red-orange-ish color. He probably heat them up, because Neptune was screaming from it. With bare movements, she summoned another 32-bit Mega blade and threw it from below. It let go of Neptune and let the blade pass between the two.
The dragon launched itself up in the air before dropping down a bit, to add a bit of force to its claw swipe, Neptune dodged it by flying to her left in the nick of time. She looked behind herself and saw scratches on the ground.

If that weren't enough, it could even shoot its feathers and use them like rockets.
While Neptune was busy trying to deflect them, whilst still getting hit by either sharp or explosive feathers, that beast just flew at her before thrusting its claw forward.
Neptune could only stop it by sliding the sword between its gaps, and even then, the wind caused by the claws pierced her a little above the chest area. And not only that, but she was even send flying by its strength afterwards, albeit, it puts Neptune at a better position.

It again, moved so fast, it looked like he blurred out of existence. But Neptune did the same as she yelled, "Critical Edge!" The two appeared wholly in my vision again when their blades were colliding, the sparks flew with the wind as the two bounced off each other. The dragon thought to use this clash to quickly hit her again with its fire attack, but Neptune noticed it just in time. She flew a little bit to her left, letting the air pass by. It could not cancel its attack, so it just shot fire at nothing whilst Neptune spiraled around it. She moved next to its head before thrusting her sword against the side of its head, reducing its flames to sparks

As it looked at Neptune, she flew up higher before standing in position to launch herself with her sword held next to her side. "Critical Edge!", she yelled once more as she swung her sword whilst passing the dragon. However, she noticed there were only feathers flying around her. She looked around and saw body parts made out of feathers drop to the ground. Behind her, the dragon had reverted to his normal form and shot Neptune onto the ground with its fire beam, which was much faster than the fire attack used in his 'Death Mode'.

Neptune was standing back up, it was clearly intending to fly over to her and deliver the final blow. But then, a couple of explosion hit him. He looked down, I followed his eye-sight and saw B-Sha. She shot two "Burst Warheads" at him. it seems there weren't enough monsters for her to focus on, so now the dragon had to deal with her again.
As he looked at her with an annoyed face, Neptune had flown back to his altitude.

He turned around and asked Neptune with a tired voice, "You...How are you still active?! I hit you with so many attacks!"
"When I thanked Bios, it wasn't just sentimental.", Neptune said with a smile.
I could feel that the dragon was breathing heavily through the air. Death Mode wasn't something he could keep on using.
His voice got even rougher as he said, "...The arrow! That bitch...!!", he growled angrily.

He screamed, quickly using Death Mode again. This time, B-Sha would endlessly fire warheads at him. It didn't hurt him much, but it was distracting, like a bunch of flies hitting your face. He was rushing at Neptune, quickly swing its claws at her, kicking her, sometimes, she was able to dodge them, but she got hit quite often. Sometimes, she even got knocked around the air. But he was clearly getting exhausted from it, his moves were desperate.
At some point, B-Sha fired a mega-ton warhead on its back. It somehow burned through the feathers.

Out of anger, he decided to fly at her as fast as he could, he even shouted, "IF I CAN KILL YOUR FRIEND, YOU'LL BE EASY PREY!!", trying to justify his actions.
Little did he know, I was firing arrows at random directions for this very moment. They all flew back by curving towards his face. He held his hand in front of his face and let the arrows bounce off of him. Some, however, got stuck. These ones I made with tiny bombs inside the blade. They blew up from beneath its feathers, slowing him down.

At that time, Neptune was about to drop onto him with the point of her katana aimed at him.
She realized this was a mistake however, as she stabbed a body that was collapsing in feathers. From behind the feathered mess, a chainsaw hit her back into the sky.
She bore with the pain and slowly went back down. The dragon matched her altitude.
They were both breathing heavily, but in the end, it was Neptune that could crack a smile.

The dragon opened its eyes widely at her. Neptune made eye-contact with B-Sha before staring at the dragon. She told him, "This is getting quite tiring, right? Should we finish this fight, then?"
"What?! You think YOU can decide when this fight ends?", the dragon asked her.
"I will. I haven't showed you yet. The true power of a goddess.", Neptune told him.
"That does it...I will wipe you from this dimension!!", The dragon roared as he shot its flames at the chainsaw, turning it into a grinding fire blade that was twice his size.

Not only that, but its wings were on fire too, they even had jet boosts coming from his wing.
"Launch Version...", Neptune said as she put her feet onto a giant purple V sign behind her.
Wind blew from the Dragon's back as he shot himself at Neptune.
Neptune herself was launched from the V as she yelled, "Victory Slash!!"
With that, she flew forward at high-speed, she slashed the air two times, creating a V symbol with two energy blades following her. The dragon swung his sword horizontally as she swung hers vertically. Combined with the energy blades, Neptune overpowered the dragon, her blade blew the fire away, simultaneously pushing the dragon back. After she pushed him for a few meters, she threw his chainsaw into the air.

Before the dragon could do anything, big laser beams were shot in front of him from below. It was B-Sha's doing! It was the true finisher to her EXE Drive. Seemed like a waste, but it gave Neptune time. She was rotating in mid-air, holding her legs as she said, "Let me show you my true form. She was glowing in a purple orb, at that time, the dragon was able to move again.
"NOO!!", The dragon rushed desperately at Neptune, but as he thrust his chainsaw, Neptune had flown out of its way. Not only that, but she had turned into a...Fighter jet. I'm not making that up. I don't even understand.

But she flew around the dragon launching missiles at it. She had far more leeway when it came to maneuverability in that form, the dragon couldn't hit her no matter what. As it was getting barraged by missiles, she flew above him, and I saw a purple light charging up inside her. She was charging up a giant beam, when it was done, said beam was shooting the dragon onto the ground. And to complete that attack, B-Sha did the finisher of her EXE drive skill once more. Out of those metallic orbs floating above her shoulders, and the eyes of her mecha, she shot three beams at the beam that Neptune had fired. They combined into a giant golden and purple explosion.

Neptune flew back down next to B-Sha.
"Did we get him?", B-Sha asked Neptune.
"Ugh...Why did you have to...Ask? Flags can be...Triggered...", Neptune said, out of breath.
"Sorry. I had to say it. Tee Hee!", B-Sha said as she knocked on her head with a fist and stuck her tongue out.
"Stupid jokes...Are usually my thing, you know?", Neptune replied.
We looked as the smoke was floating away. We could see him. He hasn't died yet.

He walked out of the smoke. His scales were broken, his wings had holes, it kind of looked like some of his skin was melting off, revealing metallic body parts and his chainsaw was snapped.
"Ha?! He's still not dead?! Hey...Come on!!", B-Sha whined.
"What is he...? A terminator? Terminator Dragon? How annoying.", Neptune commented.
As he was moving forward and growling, Neptune just said, "He seemed to have lost his power at least. It shouldn't be hard to take him out now. He can't even talk anymore."

It was certainly the case that we could probably defeat him in a minute or so, however. When more of the dust cleared, we saw countless monsters walking our way.
"When did they...", Neptune sounded like it didn't make sense to her.
"How come so many monsters are here?!", B-Sha whined.
I was thinking about how monsters recently could just pop up in cities, and mentioned, "Perhaps there is a monster summoner among their ranks?"
"That would be just our luck, huh?", Neptune replied, as if she believed it, too.

The dragon took it upon itself to dash at us, So B-Sha flew towards it held it with her robot.
While she was wrestling with the dragon, she asked Neptune, "Nep Nep! Could you take care of the monsters?!"
"Understood!", Neptune replied, ready to throw down once more.
I, on the other hand, didn't feel ready at all. Everything was happening so suddenly, and I didn't think I had nearly the strength when watching these three fight.
So, with a shaky voice, I asked, "W-what should I do?"

"Bios! You're scared, right?! That's fine, we're scared too! But that's why we should do what we can! I saw you move, I know you have a skill we don't! Use it! Save as many people back into the city as you can!!"
While she was speaking, Neptune had already flown into the air. She started talking to me too, "Bios, I'm sure plenty of monsters have passed us. Try saving people from them. And make your way to the basilicom! Get the others to help!"

I had gotten clear instructions. And, what they told me, I knew they were right.
With light step, I jumped away at high speed. I went up the buildings as I jumped from building to building by their sides, until I was able to reach the top, at that point, I moved over the roof tops like a ninja. Just as they said, monsters were spread out everywhere. Along with people stuck in this mess. But this was advantageous to me. There were almost no groups at all, It wasn't difficult to pick them apart.

I looked for the first person I could get to that was in trouble. I saw someone almost getting chowed down, So I jumped over to him, and from his back, I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and jumped away at light speed. The guy was clearly dizzy for a bit, but I did what I thought my sisters would do, "You're fine now. I'll take care of this.", is what I said while looking at him in the eye. I felt nervous, but I tried.

I could feel that the monster was already behind us. I didn't take the time to look at it, so I can't describe the thing. But it tried to swing its arm with a spikey bracelet against my head, I ducked under it whist doing a spin, I pushed my sword against the arm to direct it over my head. After that, I jumped to its side before moving behind it at light speed, took me less than a second. Once behind it, I cut the monster's back horizontally.

After it groaned in pain, It tried to smash my head in as it turned around, but I already jumped up two meters above it, I cut him in half as I went down.
"Thank you very much, girl. Are you a CPU?", he asked.
"Yeah. My name is Bios, but that is not important. You need to run.", I said before running off. While jumping from building to building, I was thinking, "It would take too much time to slowly beat each monster. Maybe I can one-hit the weaker ones and relocate people from stronger and bigger monsters?"

So, when I saw a weaker monster next, I tried to cut it as I passed it by in light speed. I moved from afar, and lost my balance as my movement stopped. But I could tell, I cut it in half as I went through it. I flew behind it, my legs in the air, by back facing the ground, but I managed to cut him. I would do this more often, but found that my rescuing wasn't that good. I would leave people on the street to run, but they'll definitely run into other monsters again. So I decided to grab as many people as I could whilst moving them on top of rooftops where most of these monsters don't come.

Cutting monsters in one shot, putting people on top of high places, it was working. But I noticed there were way too many people to save, and smaller monsters were starting to either group up, or be near the vicinity. I kind of wanted to slap myself for not thinking about the obvious solution. My bow and arrow, I can rapid fire that thing now, aiming wasn't even necessary. From building to building, I would surround areas with my movement as I fired arrows at monsters all over the place, as I went along, I saved other people from bigger monsters that couldn't simply be killed.

This was much more efficient. To the point where I could head straight for the basilicom and be there in a few minutes. At one point, however, as I was in the air to move to another building, I looked to my left to see a humanoid robot jump at me. I held my sword in front of me as he swung his. With an overhead swing, he blew me towards the ground. It was a heavy hit that made me bounce over the ground before I could act normally. As I was still carrying the momentum, I planted my feet on the ground before thrusting my sword into it, causing me to slide over the streets. I saw there were more people here that were hurt and couldn't move as much.

It sure hurt me a lot, but what was more on my mind was...Fear. Once more something I don't know stood in front of me. I was moving at high speed, and he hit me? Perhaps it was because I was in the air? With that thought, I let him come to me. Once he was close, I jumped away as soon as he swung his blade. With light speed, moved the people out of the way of our fight.
But then...it jumped to one random person and attacked her. I couldn't do nothing, So I jumped in front to block the sword. it was heavy. It felt like carrying two great swords at once. While pushing his blade onto mine, it kicked me in the side and blew me away for about ten meters.

As soon as I landed on my feet, I was spastically moving around using Light Step. This helped me calm down and think, "That thing. It was doing that deliberately. With its speed, it could've cut down the person in front of him by now. He tricked me. Its intelligent."
And then, it happened. It moved over to me as I was in the middle of a jump. It felt like time was slowed down. I looked to my right as I saw him approach me with a thrust of his blade. I could only touch the side of his sword. As its thrust only weakened a tad as it slid over my blade, he knocked my through the glass of some store. I slipped over the floor with my back surrounded by glass shards.

Disgruntled, I stood up. It was hard to keep both eyes open, but I was able to walk out fine enough. Trying to fill myself with courage, I stroke a pose as I held my sword with both hands, holding the blade askew to my right. It was just staring at me. This machine had the form of a human. There was nothing special about its appearance. Just a normal fighting robot. Only its head was unique. Circular facial features and red eyes with black pupils moving constantly. This felt like a test. If I can't beat him, I might as well give up being a goddess.

I was prepared to use every method I knew. In my first attempted, I wanted to cut him as I moved past him. So at light speed I jumped over to him to attack, But he actually blocked me from moving. My sword was pushed against his sword, and he shrugged it off with ease. As soon as he pushed my sword to the side, he tried to cut me, but I stepped to his right at light speed before he could hit me. I thrust my sword forward as fast as I could, but he just grabbed the blade between his hand. Not that it helped him that much, albeit with less of an impact, I still hit its head, the a few scratches were visible on his hand.

I could pull out and jump backwards before he could kick me. I moved around a bit before jumping at him again. I didn't bother going past him, I was going to ready myself to slice him the moment I pop up. I stopped diagonally in front of him and tried to slice him, but he just deflected my sword. He attempted a counter strike, but I was able to move out of the way.
I would repeatedly do similar maneuvers from different sides, but he often turned around and blocked me or deflected me.

I tried to mix up my style of attacking, but he was now dodging me as well. Whether I tried to move through him, or stop near him to do a slashing attack, he would take a quick step away, he didn't even use his sword to redirect my attack, he did it with his arm. At some point, I moved in front of him, and he decided to just throw his sword in the air.
This confused me at first, what was even more odd, was that, when I swung my blade, it barely missed its chin. I realized, he threw me off. He knew I was trying to wear down his sword, and that I expected him to use it. So he threw it, giving me an error in my calculations. Within that time, he had taken a single slow step backwards that I didn't notice.

Now that I was in a disarray, he punched me in the face at full strength. I could hear the air rip apart as I flew with me back over the streets. When I fell, I was staring to roll back like a ball. Eventually, I stopped when my butt was still on the ground. I held a hand on my face as I looked at the machine. He was coming at me with jets firing off on its back. It certainly had wheels below its feet. He tried to stab me, So I moved the blade out of the way with my own sword. I could feel it slide over my shoulder, scraping my skin, But, it wasn't stuck in my shoulder, so I could just move away again.

After one light step, I used the power of Reflection Foot to launch myself up in the air, as I went down, I materialized an Axe. Since I only needed to smash it against it, the weight didn't matter too much. I was expecting him to just block or dodge it, but he surprised me once more. He stood still. As my Axe came its way, some kind of force field has stopped the axe. The energy field did shatter, but there was no more strength from my axe. His blade hit me in the face, he gave it an extra push to really throw me against a wall halfway up a building.

I crashed into the wall hard enough for it to tear, I was even stuck in it for a bit. I was looking at the robot for a few seconds. There were some kind of light bar on its body that suddenly filled up and changed from red to blue. I remembered it being like that in the first place. I figured his forcefield has already regenerated. I jumped out of the cracks in the wall. I swung my sword around me before holding it up in the air. "Overflowing Light Slash!!", I yelled as I tried fusing light magic within my sword. But I only summoned a small light attack. It was the magic skill, Flash Drive. It was a level 2 infusion, so even if it did hit, it would only do damage based off of my intelligence stat, which wasn't high enough.

The robot wasn't intending to just stand there, he flew towards me with jet boosters. I leaned heavily on my left shoulder to move my body out of the way of its sword thrust, I placed my feet onto the bypassing arm while I slightly lowered myself and moved around the machine. Before I knew it, I had done a black flip in light speed before landing on the ground in an instant. As I looked up, I noticed the machine landing on top of a building whilst wobbling just tiny bit. He took a few steps to the edge of the rooftop before jumping towards me, as he crashed with his sword into the ground, I moved out of the way in an instant. He cracked the ground with his blade, but it wasn't that impressive compared to what I have seen.

As he took his sword out, I had gotten one last idea. He was a machine, so he must be weak to lightning. I ran over to him and tried using thunder edge at him. As my sword slid off his, a thunderbolt struck the robot, but the electricity just got absorbed. I figured he would've been weak to it, but he had a generator to absorb lightning. It couldn't hold it for long, I think, for he used the electricity on me immediately. He blasted me against another building as he discharged the lighting from his fist. Leaning against the wall of the building, my clothes ragged and in tethers, smoke coming off of black spots of my body, I thrusted my sword into the ground. I felt terrified, and also, sad? As I stood up, bearing a lot of pain, I looked at that thing, thinking I couldn't beat it. And no way could I run.

People around here watching the fight were shouting, "That's enough! It's fine!"
"There's no way you can win right?!"
"We'll make it just fine! Run!"
"Please don't hurt yourself!"
They kept telling me things like that. Often, when a goddess loses, people simply lose faith. They complain that they weren't able to win. These people, however, are telling me it's fine to run and lose this fight.
...They didn't recognize me as a goddess. I felt humiliated. "I am born to protect the people too, am I not?!", with that feeling in mind, I weakly took up my sword for one more round, because I am not going to let these people down, even if they aren't my citizens.

It flew at me, I was too afraid to actually attack it, meekly I jumped back, covering the tiniest of space whilst waving my sword to my right, I matched the machine's swing to make the attack miss me. With little strength, I jumped back and did a bunch of side steps as I tried to avoid getting cut whilst redirecting its blade. But it got heavier and harder for me to keep this up, eventually, I moved to my left as I swung its blade to the ground, putting enough force for it not let it lift its sword back up so easily, but then it just did a quick kick against my back.

It hurt a lot, but it was only impactful enough to knock me a few meters away, as if I did a little hop. The moment I landed on my feet, I used Light Step to jump onto a building twenty meters away while the machine had swung his sword in the spot I was formerly at. With all my strength, I launched myself in one final desperate attack. It merely stepped out of the way. As I was passing this machine, I watched him in fear as he was about to kick me. And in the next second, I was in the air. Immobilized by the pain of the kick.

I could hear jet engines, and with the wind, I felt it fly over at me. It actually flew around me, not thinking I would do anything to counter it. Well, it was correct, after flying around me, he did a diagonal swing of his sword and shot me higher into the air. As I was still being flung up, he flew in front of me, about to smash his sword onto me. I managed to hold my blade in front of me to minimize the damage. And so, his blade came onto mine, I was shot into a building. Everything went dark as I could hear the sound of collapsing steel beams. I was stuck among the steel beams, the light of the sun didn't reach me. It felt like some beams were even stuck in some of my limbs.

"I won't be afraid of anything"? Nonsense! I am still afraid! I froze, again! I let it have its way with me! He played me! Toyed with me! I couldn't do anything! And even now, I don't know what to do!!", I let out a weak cry as I was thinking.
"I tried everything, and I still couldn't do anything!!", more depressing thoughts were coming onto me. But then, I remembered what B-Sha told me, that they were scared too.
It's normal to be afraid. But, I didn't want to be normal. I had to think once more.

"If I lose here? What will happen to those people? They'll die, won't they? If I freeze up because I'm scared. If I fail to counteract because I am hurt. Can I truly win? I can't be like the others, I don't have super powers or anything. Right. What I can do does not matter. To counter this machine, to be a killer of anything that harms me or my friends. Shouldn't I just focus on countering the enemy, no matter what?", my mind was starting to reach insanity, oddly enough, it was because I was approaching that line, I was able to think clearly.

"What do I know about this machine? It is as fast as me? No! Think about it. It moves with jet boosters, but the people can see it move. Not only that, but at no point did he use speed to dodge me. He was never as fast as me. It's his calculations that are his true virtue. He can calculate exactly how fast I can get to a place and counter me. It doesn't just go there, but he can create algorithms to predict what I would or wouldn't do. That's how he tricks me. He also has a generator for electricity, but if that's destroyed, I can fry him. His force field can only block one attack before it has to recharge. It is heavy in strength, so there is no point in fighting him head on.", my mind had finally reached a form of wisdom.

"Also, one other thing that I found odd. He can fly, so why did he bother landing on top of a building? Why did he wobble? With his calculations, he should be able to make an optimal landing. I used Light Step on it beforehand. So, I think I can use it to move others as well.", I was thinking, looking at my feet.

"I can do it. I can beat him! This fight will make me stronger!", Excitingly, I told myself that. I wondered what people and the machine were thinking when they saw a bunch of arrows fly out of the building. After the use of my bow, I jumped out of the rubble and attempted to make a graceful landing, carefully placing my feet on the ground. Standing was difficult, I was bleeding a little from right above my left foot.
People looked perplexed at me. I don't know why. Was it because I was smiling at the machine and told it, "Hey...I must thank you. Now I can win, and I won't lose to anything again."

As it was heading my way, I asked it mockingly, "Let's see who's calculation skills are better, yours or mine?"
I calmly stepped to the side as its sword thrust created a breeze through my hair. Normally, I would either jump or hit the sword away, which was written in its algorithm, he tried do a straight kick against me, not expecting me to just jump onto the back of his blade. I used light step to jump off it, specifically, I used it against the sword. Reflection Feet can also be used to 'reflect' other objects. In other words, I made the sword shoot into the ground at light speed.

Whilst doing that, I was able to move over him in an instant. I landed behind his back. Now, If I were to thrust my sword into him, he would be able to get his blade out of the ground and do a rotating swing with his sword. Many attacks I would do would end up in him countering me. I was sure it already calculated many possibilities. So I had to do something that was illogical. Something that the machine wouldn't be able to understand.

I just threw my sword straight at him, he rotated a perfect one-eighty degrees while unleashing a powerful swing of his sword, only to hit my blade away. As for me, I immediately launched myself at him, thrusting both fist against him. I made him slide over the ground for a few meters before jumping towards my sword. As I was grabbing the sword, he had already flown over to me. After making debris fly out of the ground from sliding my blade over the streets, I parried his attack with a powerful swing. Not only that, but as my blade was chipping away the street, I pushed a rock from the edge of my feet so that it would move at light speed.

The rock went through its sword handle, this helped me push him back.
Blades of energy came from his knee as he tried to kick me, but I quickly materialized a dagger and held it in front of me. The knee hit the dagger and send me flying with its power.
It didn't hurt, but it was hard to stay in the same position as I was soaring over the ground. After a rough landing, I stood up straight and kept my dagger on me. I calmly watched as he dashed over to me with jet engines and all.

He stopped right in front of me before turning to another direction. he did what I normally do, move around at high speed to confuse the target. He was a robot, he would never know or think that I can use wind magic to sense him. It would appear that not a lot of people actually used that skill. It flew around me endlessly. It wasn't like it could only think logically, otherwise, pulling certain tricks wouldn't work as well. He knows emotion, but only to an extend a psychopath who studied psychology would know. Hence, he cannot comprehend why I wasn't panicking, no calculation could be made, because there wasn't enough intel.

It had to think a lot before simply deciding to stop behind by back in an attempt to decapitate me, but of course, I simply ducked under his blade. He swiftly thrust it right after so he could impale me into the ground, But I used reflection feet to move past his blade and behind him at a higher altitude. Whilst airborne, I held my blade in the air as if I were about to smite him. He calculated that, or so, I was certain, so I did something that wouldn't make any sense.

When the robot swung its sword, I was sure it tried to cut off my arms as I tried to swing the sword down, instead, I let go of my blade as I did a sideward flip and held by left foot against my sword, his blade barely cut off a piece of my socks as it brushed by. I pushed the sword with the underside of my foot, shooting it through the machine's head at Light Speed. Only downside is, it's stuck in the ground behind it.

It seemed to not really have any effect, however. It's eyes were still fine it just messed with its balance a little. The processor and all that stuff must've been near the generator, but that's fine. He thrusted his sword towards me, I would assume, to get me to run away before grabbing by blade again. But no, I ducked under, held my hands onto the ground, and kicked him with both my feet. I used Reflection Foot to shoot us both away. Only, I landed in a decent place, he crashed against a building.

When I saw him walk out of the passing dust, I snapped my fingers.
The arrows I shot could move forever until they hit something thanks to wind magic, I can recall them back whenever, I would just have to wait. The time had come. As it charged at me, figuring it could just pass through my arrow storm, he seemed to have missed my actual objective. I needed an attack powerful enough for him to use his forcefield, which required him to be in a position it couldn't dodge.

I shot an arrow of light between the storm of arrows, in which, many bounced off of the machine that was flying my way. But it stopped when the arrow of light mingled with the rest, among the arrows were bomb arrows whose fuses were lit by the light arrow. It would've actually damaged the machine, had it not used the forcefield. The forcefield shattered from the explosion of the arrows, those were the last of the storm, too.

I picked up my dagger, and as I was materializing something, I stabbed myself between my side and belly. I picked up a staff and chucked it at the machine as hard as I could. I knew it would calculate how fast it rotated and at what speed it was flying at the machine. It was about to deflect it with a sword swing, but suddenly, an axe materialized on top of the staff. It was actually an axe from the very beginning. I stabbed myself to make the materialization halt. Because when the axe was attached to that stick at the last second, the rotating speed had changed, messing up the calculation that the machine had.

As it slightly lowered in altitude, the blade barely went over the axe as it swung by. Without the force field, the Axe stuck itself into its stomach area, in which I had thought would be where the generator was. While it took a step back to regain its balance, I took my sword from the ground and headed over to him. I used electricity enchantment on my blade to make my next attack electrical. I was thrusting my blade forward, whilst it tried to disrupt me by trying to stab my arm.

Before that, I let go of my sword and jumped back to let his blade pass me. Then, with Light step, I moved towards my sword, grabbing it, and next, I pushed it into the axe at high speed. From that point, I stabbed the blade even further into its body. The generator was stabbed by my sword, and together, it was frying its processors and hard-drives. It was going to smite me, but it was too late, I sliced my blade through him horizontally whilst yelling, "Thunder Edge!!"
After that, I went through my knees behind him, a bolt of thunder struck him, and terminated its systems.

That machine fell flat onto the streets, some of is pieces scattering over the ground.
I myself, almost fell over, but I was able to stop myself by stabbing my sword into the ground and leaning onto it. As I was regaining my balance, I heard a loud applause.
I looked around like I was in a daze. I didn't even get why they were clapping.
But then, they were congratulating me, "Omega good job, Goddess!!", and all of that. Some were just happy that I was okay. In my pain and exhaustion, I suppose I had forgotten.
I stood up straight, grabbed my sword and raised it into the air as I shouted, "I WON!!"
I smiled, bathing in this victory, the people around me cheered along.

Two people came over to me before handing me over some things saying, "Here, take this."
They were healing items. An SP charger S, and a Nep Bull EX.
"Thank you.", I said before putting on my serious face and telling the rest, "All of you. Get to a safe location." I quickly headed off to the basilicom afterwards. I felt a little gleeful, thinking, "I finally talked to a large group of people without being nervous!!"
The Basilicom was a distance away, and the SP Charger didn't fully restore my SP.

Just a little before getting there, I had ran out. I couldn't use complicated moves like, Light Step, so I had to just run over there. It only took a minute. As I ran for the stairs, I noticed a group of monsters were about to flank me, it felt like time slowed as I looked to my left. I was tired from running, I couldn't just avoid them. Certainly, I won't die from getting hit by them, but I doubt I could effectively fight back after the fact.
To my fortune, small blasts of fire suddenly came upon them, the bursts of fires turned into a giant pillar of flames. I heard the words, "Demonic Inferno.", from my right.

I stopped myself from running and looked to my right. There wasn't anyone there, I let my eyesight a little higher up the stairs and saw IF, although, in the blink of an eye, she jumped over to me. After I called out her name, she asked me, "Bios, are you alright?!"
I nodded and replied, "I came here to warn the others."
"Warn? I just got back after finding out something was flying around and causing problems with the electricity, then suddenly, there were monsters all over the place. Do you know more?"

Before I could answer, I heard someone call out to our names. We looked over to the basilicom and saw Compa head out from the door.
"Compa? What brings you down here?", IF asked her.
"I was worried about you, Iffy. You were gone for long, desu.", she said.
"I see. But we have to warn the others. I don't even get a signal for my phones either, so we'll have to go back inside.", IF told her.
"But, only Ge-Ge and Uni are here, desu. The others left, desu.", Compa replied.
"Did they already figure there were monsters here? Perhaps, there were bigger ones around the city we don't know about.", IF said, but she sounded like she was mumbling.

"I think, that's what they said, desu.", Compa told them.
"I got it. But now I have to ask, do you know anything else, Bios?", IF talked to me.
"Well. Neptune and B-Sha were fighting a dragon who called himself, The Red Ring of Death. He's almost beaten, but a bunch of monsters showed up all of a sudden. I was told to come here and get the others. They've come for me. They keep calling me a 'Key'.", I told them.
"I see. And I assume there are more of them, then?", she asked me.

"He did mention he was only a distraction. They probably want us to separate so one of them can kill us. They also seem to imply, that there are other 'keys'.", I answered.
"I think I get the picture. We're probably dealing with a whole group of...Whatever they may be. They refer to the God of Death. When they say, keys, they probably mean that they think they can summon this 'God' by killing you. They've decided to launch a full scale attack. I would think they'd do that because you're the final 'Key' and they've already taken care of the others, but that doesn't add up. Why not wait until you're alone? They wanted all the goddesses to gather in the hopes of killing some of them, I would think.", IF thought out loud.

She basically got the full picture. Or so, I think. Either way, there was no more time for chatter, monsters were coming at us. I noticed some of them were machines that were just pieced together. That meant, the machine creature Uni fought was here too.
IF materialized two katars for her weapons, and Compa used an oversized syringe over half her size. They leapt in front of me and said, "Let us handle this."
IF jumped at a few monsters, as she went down, she cut two of them with both hands as she said, "Limit Assault."

At the same time, Compa moved forward, almost tripping over nothing, she smacked a red Dogoo with her syringe. When a bigger lizard monster came her way, she stabbed her syringe in it and said, "High Pressure, Desu!", and with glee, some kind of liquid was shot into the monster that numbed its whole body before making it disappear in data.
"That's scary...", I was thinking to myself. But, I had to focus. I looked at the door of the basilicom, I had to get Nepgear and Uni down here. Unfortunately, these monsters seem to be controlled by someone, because they had the idea to send two fast flying bat monsters in front of the door.

Thinking I could handle it, I grabbed my steel sword. It was a bit battered, and some parts of the blade was chipped thanks to sliding it over the ground, but it should still work. I had another sword, but I wanted to try it later. The arm my blade was in was held over my left arm as I ran towards the monsters. When I was about to slice them with a left to right swing, I noticed them holding the clawed feet up, some kind of goopy purple stuff formed. I figured they would block me and poison me, so I jumped back, trying to get them to me through agitation. It worked, one of them flew over to me in an attempt to gauge their claws into me.

I held my blade in two hands before jumping back, as I was in the air, I swiftly raised my arm before unleashing a quick slash as I dodged its move. It flinched while I got back on my feet.
Instantly after, the other bat-thing charged at me, I did a side step to the right, avoiding its claws, and just after that, I knocked it away with a horizontal left to right swing of my blade.
Then, the other one tried to claw me, in which I just jumped back. I tried to cut it after jumping forwards, however, it was rather fast in flying back out of my reach. Good for me, I was able to use other weapons, so as it did that, I had gotten my spear ready and killed that thing as the blade of my spear impaled it.

The other monster tried to ram at me again, but I did a black flip over it, and took quite some distance from that monster. The moment I landed, I threw my spear at it, it did a quick movement upwards, but I wanted it to do that, so it wouldn't dodge my blade as I jumped for it and cut it in half as I passed by. After I killed them, I headed for the door, and stopped, as two more just flew in front of the door again. I knew at that point, there were far more hiding in this area.

But, I couldn't get frustrated. I looked at my hand and thought, "I took those two out with ease. My body feels lighter. After the fight with that machine, I must've leveled up quite a bit.
I looked at the two left to me, fighting a group of monsters. They were just humans, but tried to fight all of these enemies anyway.
As IF ran forward, she would slowly tilt to her right or left to avoid incoming balls and beams of magic. She was definitely one of the fastest humans, but she wasn't just fast, her agility was complemented by her flexible movement.

She switched her Katar's for two yellow claws, they were apparently imbued with paralyzing toxic. The enemies in her way were similar to the R4 machines, but their main body was organic. They kind of looked like squashed moles with a vizor that gave of a red light. They had a big mechanical ring around their bodies where their hands were stuck in. Aside from the usual mechanical parts surrounding normal R4s, they also had big floating claws, I assume they were held near the main body through a magnetic field, it looked like it at least.

IF jumped over a nearby one whilst holding her right arm down with her hand backwards, the claws grinded over the monster and stopped it from moving. When IF landed, she did a leap over to a nearby monster and said, "Numbing Edge!", before slashing with an uppercut of her left arm. She swiftly side stepped to her left out of the numb monster's way before running towards two more enemies. They detached their wings and fired a bunch of small lasers at IF. The lazers formed a ring as they were coming at IF, she just jumped and spun, like a bullet, she moved through the gap of the lasers. When they faded, she landed on her left foot, about to slip and fall, but she jumped further and regained her balance.

Before she landed in front of the monsters, she cut and paralyzed the both of them with her claws as she swiped both hands against them. After that, she quickly spun around the two.
With just a few steps, one of the monsters came out of hiding from other monsters and tried to shoot a magical ball at IF from close range, but IF just did a one-hundred degree turn as she jumped diagonally away from the monster, the ball only blasted the ground into dust.
The moment her foot touched the ground, a claw from a nearby monster was thrust at her, close to hitting her cheek.

IF stepped back and let the claw pass her by, immediately after, she held its arm into the edge of her claw and ran towards the previous monster, carrying one behind her. She threw the arm, and thus, the monster, against the other monster before thrusting her other claw into them, paralyzing both. She took a big leap backwards, and just a second after landing, a monster held its arms wide open before attempting to smash IF between them.
IF swiftly ducked before jumping with her back barely above the ground. She soared underneath the monster, she even clawed it from beneath before passing by.

As soon as she passed under the monster, she kicked her feet up and did a spin flip before putting her feet down onto the ground, sliding over it a little. She then, ran over to the paralyzed monster before kicking it near the other ones.
"Now, Compa!!", IF shouted at Compa in a rather calm manner.
"Full Power, Desu!!", Compa said in excitement before shooting a blue beam, of which she claimed to be high pressured liquid, at the numb monsters IF had gathered together. A hole was blown through them, in a few seconds, they all exploded. IF did a pose with her back facing the explosions whilst she switched back to her original weapons again.

Some bits were flying around IF, near her shoulders and behind her back. When they shot their lasers, IF jumped in the air, and with her head aimed at the ground, she spun around, letting her katars slice through the enemies, they disappeared into nothingness as she went back down, but then, some tank-like monsters with drills had appeared in front of her.
Before they could do anything, a light enveloped in front of IF. She swung her Katars in an X formation as the light burst into a big X that chipped away at the monsters in front of her, all the while she was shouting, "Judgement Xross!!"

A bunch of organic monsters surrounded Compa, but she just minded her own business and spun around with her huge syringe knocking them over as she said, "Desu, desu, desu!!"
Afterwards, she started to get dizzy and accidentally hit a lizard-man in the face with a punch. It flinched, giving Compa the time to inject it with her syringe, killing it with poison. Trying to shake of her dizziness, a monster tried to stab her in the back whilst two flying enemies were about to crash into her, luckily, IF came just in time to jump and stomp onto the monster that was about to stab her, whilst simultaneously throwing her katars off her hands and into the other two monsters.

When IF was trying to land a dozen meters front of Compa, a ninja jumped her way behind Compa's shoulder, however, Compa threw the syringe into it just before it could slash IF. As If turned around, Compa stood up and took the syringe out of the dying ninja.
They stood back-to-back. IF raised her arms, and two guns flew out of her oversized sleeves. She grabbed them and begun firing at monsters far away, at the same time, Compa shouted, "Shot Shower, desu!", as she fired liquid like magical bullets at enemies. The two circled around as they were creating holes into enemies further away.

IF's guns didn't have unlimited ammo like other ones, however, so she had to throw them away to quickly get a move-on. Before she was able to run, however, Compa tripped back leaning heavily against IF as a reaction to a monster dashing towards her. IF didn't seem phased by it and simply used her hips to push Compa towards the monster, she accidentally stabbed her syringe into it and killed it with its poison. In the meantime, IF was hit by a bunch of magical balls. It tore her coat a little and hurt her a bit, but she was fine.

Compa used a first Aid SP skill to heal IF's wound. Enemies were flying above them firing off magical attacks. IF jumped through the barrage, as she took damage, Compa used her healing skills. They weren't too great in terms of magic, but it was enough to help IF reach the enemies above and dice them. At the same time, more enemies were running on the ground, nearing Compa. IF threw her katars, these ones were made to split in pieces. As the pieces of her blades were etched into the ground, they blew up, destroying any nearby monster.

IF gracefully landed on top of the head of a Keeper-Senpai (Some kind of humanoid monster thing. Only my big sister seemed to understand what it was) with her right foot. She waited there for a few seconds before a warhead approached them. IF jumped off just in time, the Warhead only touched the Keeper-senpai. From there, IF jumped on and off monsters making her way towards a more tough creature. Any monster that came to her from the air was either, shot by Compa or cut by IF after she materialized a new sapphire colored set of Katars.

At some point, the biggest threat within that area stretched its fist out towards IF. Another monster we've never seen before, we named it, "GomuDragon" The dragon of rubber had shot its fist at IF, IF just jumped over it and ran on top, heading towards the dragon.
The dragon didn't just stand there, it tried to punch IF off its arm with its other fist. IF's head tilted to her left where the second arm was coming from, she jumped onto that one before it reached her. The dragon had flung its head just a second after stretching its second arm, thus, it arrived when IF landed on the second arm.

It tried to chomp on IF, so, IF decided to jump as high into the air as possible. As soon as the dragon bit the air, it raised its head to IF and shot a blazing fire at her from its mouth. IF rotated in midair as she leaned her head to a different direction. With a slight movement in the air, she let the fire pas her by, some sparks barely touching her coat.

When she was upside down in mid-air, she saw that the dragon had pulled back its head and arms and was looking at her. She quickly exchanged her katars for purple claws of venom, she spun as she came down onto the ground, like a buzz saw, she went over the dragon's side when she passed it. IF definitely had her venom cut into the dragon before she landed on the ground in style. The dragon seemed to be in pain, it kind of looked drunk as it was looking around for IF. The dragon was colored black and had red blazes coming from all over its body. Its face had rather human-like expressions.

As it looked down on IF, it raised its arm and enlarged it slightly by absorbing air. He tried to smash IF, but IF had to only move a tad for it to miss. The monster couldn't be accurate with the venom entering its veins. It did a flurry of punches, but IF was able to dodge its sloppy assault with ease. She ended up jumped towards it and kicking is on the side of its face, as its head was knocked back, it must've seen Compa walking towards it. As it turned around, Compa's syringe flew into the monster, spraying more poison into it.

As it was taking a step back from the pain, IF jumped onto it and entangled its neck between her legs whilst she stabs its head. "Gheits Strom!", IF shouted as she used dark magic to not only inflict pain onto the enemy, but to also blind it for a few seconds. It was enough time for Compa to jump whilst grabbing the Syringe. Clumsily fell on the dragon with the syringe's side smacking it in the face. It fell on its back with Compa on top of it. Meanwhile, IF had switched weapons, and as the dragon was trying to get up, she jumped over it and took Compa with her by grabbing her woolen shirt.

The dragon roared, which was to gather monsters nearby for support, or, I assumed so, considering tons of them jumped at the two girls.
A blue glistering light gathered in IF hand as she threw her hand towards the ground shouting, "Frozen Demon!", from the ground came roots of ice with some kind of dark energy, they impaled the monsters surrounding them, they even stabbed through the dragon's arms and raised him up. "Go!!", the two shouted, as Compa stabbed her Syringe into it, IF did it with her Katar at the same time. The dragon roared before exploding into bits.

I was in awe. They were fighting perfectly in sync. Compa does whatever IF says whilst she does cool moves, and whenever Compa was in trouble, IF protects her like she predicted it to happen. IF matched up with Compa's clumsiness, as if she knew her like that for decades. I looked back at the monsters guarding the door. I felt determined. "If they can do crazy stuff, why shouldn't I be able to?", I thought as I gripped my sword sternly.

I ran a little before doing a high jump, I saw the monsters preparing to stab their claws into me whenever I would land, but I didn't let myself get scared of it, as I went down, I struck it down with my sword, cutting it in half before it could even do anything. From my knees, I did a spin slash as I moved my blade from the ground, halving the monster next to me.

As I tried to run forward, I felt a dart heading my way through the wind, I Slowed down, letting it go over my head. I looked at it as it was stabbed into the ground, they were poison darts, similar to syringes. I've never had a shot before, and didn't feel like I wanted to experience what normal kids had to go through. I felt more darts heading my way, I had to stop myself and jump backwards. Another one of those flying things had gotten close already, I had flung myself over it doing a back flip, and before I moved any further, I cut it in half from behind.

I landed with my back exposed to many threats, so I quickly threw my sword with me as I turned around, deflecting one of the darts flying towards me. I did a few side jumps as I avoided and deflected more darts. I looked in the sky and saw a horde of them flying my way. They must've figured I could storm through a couple of weak ones, so they decided to just commence a full assault onto me. No matter, I was able to use the bow and Arrow just fine. Wind arrows used so little magic that I can just use them. After shooting more than three of them out of the sky, they quit using darts on me and flew my way at full speed.

As one tried to drop onto me with its claws, I held my sword in my right hand, the blade was held right above my left arm as I jumped to my right, like that, I could cut the incoming monster in half and move forward without bumping into it. After I did just that, I slashed another monster that was a little further ahead. Another one of them swiftly flew to my left in the next second, With smooth movement of my feet, I rotated around him as he missed me with its claw thrust, after rotating once, I did another spin slash to cut it in half.

A dart was fired at me from behind the monster I killed directly after, I stepped out of the way and immediately leapt forward thrusting my sword into the dart thrower. The relentless monsters didn't stop as another enemy tried to claw me from behind after I cut the dart, I stabbed my sword into the ground to stop its claws, than, I swung around the handle and did a drop kick onto the monster in the back, I knew another one was flying close to me, so I swung myself around the sword and thrusted my feet into the air. My feet hit the other monster as my sword was dragged out of the ground. From that dying monster, I jumped to a different one near the ground and cut it diagonally in half.

Eventually, one caught up to me and was close to stabbing its poison claws into me, I managed to block it with the sword, but I noticed a crack and move out of the way just before by made snapped. It tried to stab its right claw into me the next second, but I ducked under it with it almost touching my hair. The space between me and the monster was narrow, and it felt awkward to me, but with the training I did, I was able to use my hands to move my body over before launching my left foot into the air, shooting the monster away with a powerful kick. I looked at it as it disappeared near the clouds.

I felt confused, I only thought it would be knocked away a little. After I was staring at the sky, I felt a monster trying to headbutt me near my right shoulder, I jumped to my right before turning around and pulling my fist back. With a spin punch, I knocked it against a building. I noticed a few cracks coming from the wall I hid the monster onto, and it died too.
I looked at my hand and wondered, "Why does it seem my punches and kicks are more effective than my sword?"
I couldn't stand there thinking, however, constantly, they were coming at me.

Feeling a little light, I decided to just do some cool moves I wanted to try. At one enemy, I dodged its darts while spinning around over the ground. I then, hit my leg onto it with a spin kick, pushing it for a bit before launching it away. While I was moving around, beating any monster that came my way, I was thinking, "Let's see. My sword snapped, but I notice no bruise nor any recoil from hitting enemies like this. Perhaps my body had toughened up after the fight against that machine. And because of that, the sword I was using was too basic and not sturdy enough to be used by me anymore. That could explain why my punches kicks seem more effective. Because I could've sworn I wasn't that far behind in my training with the sword compared to my martial arts practices."

I felt totally in my element as I didn't even need to look back to throw my fist behind my shoulder to kill a monster. Then, I felt one monster on the right dashing over to me holding one claw in front of itself, I stabbed backwards and let the claw pass me just before I grabbed it. With its leg in my hands, I took the monster for a spin before throwing it against a bunch of other bat monsters. They all died. I looked at my hands, moved my fingers a little as I felt pleased with my strength, I stopped once I noticed a dart coming my way. With a Side jump, the dart only hit the ground right next to my feet. I looked at the last bat in the air before jumping at it.

I noticed it was taken aback by my action, it didn't even do anything as I grabbed its wings and placed my feet on its main body. I tore off the wings as I pushed him into the air with my right foot. It disappeared into data whilst I landed on the ground. My victory was short-lived, a shell had just passed me. As I tried to look at where it was aimed at, an Explosion nearly knocked me over.

I looked on the opposite side of where Compa and IF were fighting. Another group of monsters just showed up. They were of the machine variety, including pantzers. Among them were dogoo's with tentacles (Healing Dogoos), horsebirds and even forest whales. As I tried to stand up straight, I noticed blurs passing me by. It was IF, she and Compa were done with the enemies from left of the building. When IF passed me, a blue light shone around her hand.
As she pushed her hand forward, and while a magical circle was vaguely visible below some of the bigger monsters, IF shouted, "La Delphinus!!", and did some good damage against a few of these creatures with a white beam shooting out of the magical circle.

I said damage, because it would take more than that to really kill the bigger monsters. some of the healing dogoos were flying our way, so Compa stepped up and drew a Heart in the air with her Syringe, then, she said, "Compa Love Heart, desu!", as she blew them away with a big heart of death. But I could tell, they were out of breath. The next moment happened so fast, suddenly IF got behind me as I felt a large presence coming our way, she was blocking machine-gun fire. It seemed to hurt a lot, but I guess we are somewhat bullet-proof?

After the firing was done, IF was collapsing, I tried holding her up, but it was difficult for me to do on such short notice. Compa ran over to us shouting IF's name. As the two were talking, I looked over the side of IF and saw what attacked us. A big machine had just arrived. It had the lower body of a thank, but a humanoid upper body was on it. It even had a head with a red glowing eye constantly moving, analyzing whatever's in the vicinity. It was at least three times the size of an adult. Its round steel looked thick, plates upon plates had been attached to this machine, with many holes and entrances where weapons could come out of.

Right after Compa healed IF, one of its hands turned into a buzz saw. It shot it at us with some kind of magnetic string attached to it that he could be manipulated. As IF regained her strength, she pushed Compa out of the way and dragged me along with her as she jumped into the opposite direction of where she pushed Compa. The Buzzsaw went between us, but after that, it simply curved around and flew Compa's way. At first, Compa was with her butt on the ground, but when she tried to stand up, she somehow fell down on her chest with the buzz saw flying right over her.

After missing Compa, it flew in a bow towards me, IF pushed me back before jumping out of it way. She had to move soon after for it swung towards IF from the opposite direction.
When IF jumped again, she decided to go towards Compa to help her stand up. While she did so, the buzz was sent into the air. I looked intensely at it, it was thrown down towards the two. They both saw it coming and jumped out of the way, however, when the buzz saw hit the ground it blew up. I watched worryingly as I saw the two fall down with parts of their clothes burned. I turned around as I felt a projectile coming my way, as I looked at the machine, I saw it had thrown a second buzz saw at me.

Time had slowed as I felt like I was about to be divided in two, but then, it was shot, from after the shell hit it away, the saw went past my face. I looked up and saw Nepgear and Uni standing on top of the basilicom.
"I knew it was odd that no one was coming back.", I could barely hear Uni say.
Nepgear just shouted, "Is everyone alright?!"
We didn't have time to respond, however, as it fired missiles at the two. Uni used a full clip to stop them and tried hitting the machine with a "Divine Barrett", as she called it. Even though it was designed as an anti-mobile bullet, it did little to the machine.

I saw them look at each other before deciding to jump from the building.
"Processor Unit: Generation, set!", Uni shouted, and at the exact same time Nepgear yelled, "Processor Unit: Lilac MKIII, set!", after those words, they simultaneously transformed. I never actually watched Nepgear transform, so I was mostly looking at her.

After Nepgear was enveloped into a giant glimmer of light, she few down in an arc as the light was forming her wings. I could hardly make out what they looked like. White wheels with light-blue gems in them, two lilac colored wings were attached to each wheel, the upper one was smaller than the lower one and both had unique shapes, though they kind of looked like they were originally one whole wing. As she flew in a horizontal arc with a trail of light following her, she let her feet out whilst purple lights swirled around them. They materialized an outline of the side of a metallic shoe, colored white with purple accents, one pointy end stuck out on the back that pointed upwards crookedly.

Her white boots combined with thigh-highs formed after the materialization, they had a purple pattern at the end and to the sides of her thighs. After she flew in that arc, she stopped with her but stuck out, white underwear with lilac outlining had materialized along with hip parts that were made out of metal wheels on each hip with D-pad symbols on them, each had one lilac blade coming out of them with white metal outlining them. It was like Nepgear grabbed the light that came from her transformation and slowly covered herself with it as she glided her hand over her body.

A breast piece was materialized along with white gloves that reached just a little below her shoulders. The breast piece was attached to her collar piece that was white and light-purple in color. The light got smaller when she held her hand over her head where her D-Clip used to be. She materialized a head part that looked like an accessory, a wheel with a light-blue gem in it, three small blade-shapes coming from it, the moment it was materialized, her hair had gotten lighter in color. With the last bit of light, she materialized her energy blade and raised it into the air with vague pillar of light following her movement.

The light was absorbed into the blade as she swung it below her closed eyes, she pointed the blade straight forward as the energy shot out like an uncontrollable bursting purple beam. Nepgear opened her eyes, revealing power symbol pupils on her blue eyes, at the same time, her shoulder parts materialized, they were white with lilac accents and had the shape of a gun.
Small white plating surrounded Nepgear's beam as it got smaller. When the beam vanished, a scope with a blue jewel could be seen from her white gun which was also a blade.

Uni used different processors, her stronger form was a lot more revealing, with only her breasts and nether regions being covered in black cloth, though her gloves and boots were the same. Her wings had tripled in size, her ear pieces looked more like a full rabbit head rather than ears, her hip parts have changed dramatically, they were now black with what looked like two daggers coming out of the metal part and one big blade sticking out in the back.

In sync, Uni held her cannon high in the air before waving it, aiming at the tank, Nepgear did the same with her beam-sword.
"Brave Cannon!", she screamed as she fired a blue-ish beam whilst Nepgear, at the same time, shouted, "Multiple Beam Launcher!!", and shot a purple-ish beam that wasn't that big, but looked powerful. The two beams got entangled, they merged as they flew at the tank.
It acted as if it was hurt, but it looked like only small dents were made by the beams themselves.

Nepgear and Uni had begun to fly at opposite directions whilst firing shells at the tank, right after it missed with its own machinegun fire. It appeared as if the shells created small dents. Considering it couldn't hit them with the guns, he decided to use the buzz saws on them.
Nepgear dodged the straightforward attack, but just as it did before, the buzz saw was attached to a string and could move however it wanted. She eluded the buzz saw as she fumbled around in the air, at some point, she decided to shoot it when there was some distance between her and the saw.

"Wait, Gear! Those buzz saws can explode!!", IF's shout came a little too late, with the buzz saw slightly above her, she shot it whilst making a, "Huh?", sound. It exploded on her, it wasn't close, so it did minimal damage. Meanwhile, Uni was mostly flying back in straight lines to avoid the buzz saw. She must not have heard Nepgear or IF, for she tried to shoot it from a distance. But her bullets would miss it as it kept moving ever-so-slightly at the last second whilst coming closer. After a while, it had gotten over the tip of Uni's cannon. She watched it heading for her head in dread.

It was a good thing Nepgear came just in time, she smashed the buzz saw away with her cannon blade, and as it blew up afterwards, Nepgear flew in front of Uni to absorb the damage. Uni called her name out, but Nepgear came out of the smoke with only some bruises and said, "I'm fine" Her voice was quite strong when she said that, it was because she immediately had to drag Uni with her, they had to fly down towards the ground.
"Get to the ground, missiles are coming our way, Uni!", Nepgear saying that got her to let go of Uni so they could both fly by themselves.

It probably fired the missiles whilst they were dodging the saws, trying to use them for a sneak attack using the smoke as a screen. The smoke turned to swiss cheese as missiles flew through it, the two of them were shooting them down with their weapons.
They reached the ground rather quickly after every missile was destroyed.
Spending no time to rest, the two prepared for their next attack. Nepgear did a spin before aiming her gun straight at the robot, Uni aimed her gun at it after doing a rough side step.

"Multiple Beam Launcher!!" "EX Multi-blaster: Empress!!"
They screamed as they each shot their own beam, one purple and the other yellow.

The monster held its hands in front of itself, it practically caught the beams. As the beams were struggling in its hands, they were budging the whole machine backwards. Its arms were wobbly, and its metal was creaking. After a few more seconds, the beam made a minor explosion that damaged its hands and knocked it back a little.
"Dang it. Its armor is too tough.", Uni whined.
"I think I can break it, but I'll have to get close.", Nepgear told her.
They couldn't afford to chat any longer, however, just that little exchange of words gave it time to raise its arms and activate a mechanic.

Its arms stretched as the plating separated into blocks. Other arms grew from between the blocks, and even those arms grew arms, as if it grew roots in the air from its arms. From those blocks and arms came buzz saws, and even more buzz saws flew out with strings attached to them. Its eyes blinked red as it said, "EXE drive Skill. Roots of Horror!"
It practically threw its hundreds of arms at us, they separated, some gathered together as they flew in an arc to the right, left, and they even came from above.

The two jumped in the air to avoid the buzz saws that were close to the ground, Uni flew straight up as to not get hit by the buzz-saws that were flying towards one after another below her. After that, she used a magical circle to quickly boost herself further to the left whilst Buzz saws were coming her way. More of them were about to get her head, but then, she tilted her upper body down, she watched the saws fly by her as her back faced the ground. She had to halt the momentum gained from the boost, a buzz saw would've flown right into her if she didn't. The feeling of something booming hit me when she stopped, it probably took some strength to quit moving on such short notice.

She had to slightly move a little upwards whilst more saws were coming her way, in the next second, she just decided to blow some of them up by shooting a small beam through them. With Neapgear's smaller weapon, it was easier to move. As she flew to the right, she did some gymnastics and flew around the saws in circles. She even did a spin to barely let the buzz saws fly by. She moved straight up, as to not get entangles by the strings and saws.
In the next second, she had to stop herself and switch her body's position sideways as saws were flying above and below her.

She used her hand to rotate herself as saws were coming from every direction, she was almost trapped by the strings as well. There was only one opening, and she only got through that small gap of strings and saws by blasting herself off to the right at full speed. Even if there was a saw in the way, Nepgear cleaved it as she went through it, the explosion barely not keeping up with her.
I swear I saw them move around in that web of saws for a minute. Nepgear was spiraling around some of them. In the end, Uni flew towards the ground whilst shooting saws that were flying her way, nearly getting hit by an explosion.

Once on the ground, she aimed for the tank whilst saying, "Go! Nepgear!!"
Nepgear flew in a bow and a circled around same strings with saws before soaring over Uni saying, "Leave it to me!!"
Uni shot some piercing shells towards the tank blowing some buzz saws up whilst distracting the tank. Nepgear flew straight forward at it in the meantime.
When Nepgear got close, she and Uni yelled, "EXE Drive Skill, Stark Vita!!"
After calling that out, Nepgear did a quick slash, it was such a strong swing that she had to do a flip whilst spinning around to get to the ground without hurting herself, she even slid over the ground as she landed behind the enemy.

Directly after the slide, a blue explosion was caused that was tearing through the machine's armor. This shock blew the buzz saws up. When that thing turned around, I saw a glimpse of Nepgear turning to it as well. Just in time, because it drove her way and tried to punch her. It was a lot faster than expected. Nepgear jumped right at the last second to avoid it. As it turned around, she didn't have time to dodge, so she let the fist collide with her gun-blade, it knocked her back a little, and I assume it must've hurt a tad. but Nepgear was tough and sucked it up.

With boosters, it drove Nepgear's way, it faked out a punch. This tripped Nepgear up, because she already swung her blade when it moved, it looked like she only hit its after-image as it went around her and punched her in the back. Nepgear was sent flying, but not for long, she recovered and flew at the machine as it drove her way. Her blade clashed with its fist, only causing a heavy wind when their attacks slid off one another.
But Nepgear didn't go in blindly, I think she knew, that when she quickly dove to my left, Uni would shoot it. And that, she did. "EX Multi Blaster!!", she shouted as she fired a blue beam at the machine, making it flinch.

This gave Nepgear some time. She held the side of her gun-blade in front of her face before swinging it over the ground. After that, she jumped at the enemy yelling, "Panzer Blade!!"
With one powerful vertical swing, she struck the enemy down. That was just a start, she hit it up in the air with a diagonal right to left swing, and then, she hit it even further up with a diagonal left to right swing, continuing with that, she hit it back down onto the ground with a another slash. A little bit of metal was hit off the monster with each hit, the last one stunning it. But now, she had to finish her attack. With all of the strength she had, she smashed the armor in pieces as she struck the monster down.

With its armor shattered, she flew off, giving Uni the finishing blow.
"Target, locked on. EXE Drive, NGP!!", Uni shouted as she shot it with a shell, she immediately flew at it afterwards, only stopping near it to shoot it again. When she shot it the second time, she did a spin right as the bullet left the gun, that somehow blasted it into the air. She flew under it and did a one-eighty turn before shooting it three more times, with each shot, it got higher into the air.
She slid over the ground with her hand whilst doing spin. She had to do that in order to charge up her EX Multi blaster, and with that blue beam, it was sent into the sky.

Once it was high enough, the beam exploded in a nice streak of explosions. But that wasn't the end, she even said that she wasn't done. When it crashed onto the ground, she launched herself up in the air and charged a XMB on Empress mode. With a full burst, she shot a yellow beam whilst two smaller yellow beams rotated around it. After hitting the monster, it created a nice round explosion that towered above the buildings.

Nepgear and Uni gathered up, I saw them look at us, probably thinking of walking our way after catching their breaths.
But then, a bolt of lightning transmitted past them. As we looked further ahead, electricity was gathering. We've seen it before. That machine was probably created by that sentient mecha in Lastation. And he is probably here right now. I could feel five human-shaped things hiding in the buildings. It didn't take long for them to show up. Two of them jumped off of a rooftop, two other jumped out of alleyways, and the last one had dashed his way over here. There were five robots, similar to the one I fought just an hour ago.

If that wasn't enough, we heard big footsteps before a hand grabbed the corner of a building further ahead. parallel to that was another hand grabbing the corner of the opposite building. From around the corner came two ancient dragons. A bunch of monsters appeared out of nowhere. And the truly terrifying thing was, these were weak compared to what came afterwards. Two dark-red claws grabbed two buildings making an alley. It broke said buidings as it tried to get through. A dinosaur-liked creature walked out. At first, I thought it was like the ancient dragon, but the rest of its body came out. Its upper-body was a little wider. There were chains floating around it. Dark cloth was attached to its body. It had pointy black horns. Spiked bands were all over its body.

It walked in front of the ancient dragons on all fours. Lizard? Dinosaur? Whatever it was, it was hard to describe, dark spots covered its body, as if it were enveloped in black mist. On top of it was a cloaked woman. Our perplexed faces turned to fear when we saw monsters move away, and that big thing, at walked aside as well.

We knew it meant, that there was one more thing on top of the food-chain. We heard a cold voice, it sounded more human than robotic, however, "I must thank you for waiting... Planeptune technology is potent indeed. Never have I found something that could help me make such a complete and well-designed body. Goddesses, humans, and Key. We have come to wage war."
It was speaking all of that whilst its body was visible behind the five robots.

As it walked our way, its hands, which were long enough to reach below its knees, fired up two lime-green beam-blades. I took a closer look when it stood still behind the five robots.
Its body had a chrome look to it. It was a humanoid body with long arms. The thing itself was about as big as an ancient dragon. It had white plates on its main body, forehead, forelegs, and its mouth was basically one too. Between its forehead and mouth was a black spot where two yellow eyes shone out of. It had just boosters and tiny wings on its back. It held two blades within its black arms. Its feet were pointed, no toes at all.
The dinosaur monster with the woman on top walked next to it.

"Who the hell...", Uni started a sentence that was finished by IF, "Are you people!!"
"Logically, we aren't obliged to tell. However, now that we're out in the open, we lose nothing from introducing ourselves. Proper manners are important in society.", the machine said before making a bow whilst holding his right arm below his torso, he then introduced himself as, "I am known as Blue Screen of Death. A machine wanting to make a society where robots live unoppressed by humankind. Me and my associate only need to kill the Keys, of which includes your friend, named Bios, in order to get the God of Death to be summoned. Part of this information you were already aware of, nothing was lost in telling."

"Eh...? Do I have to reveal myself now? Oh well. I suppose hearing my name could scare them.", the woman said as she laid on her side, leaning against the monster's head. She introduced herself, "I am known as the Black Void of Death. This is just for fun, to me."
I looked at IF, I could tell from her face she was trying to think about how everything is connected. I moved close to her and started talking, albeit, my voice was a little shaky at first.
"The one Neptune and B-Sha were fighting against called himself the Red Ring of death. I Assume that the fact that Rom, Ram, Vert and big sis aren't here is because they are fighting against another one of them.", I just said, hoping it would make sense to IF.

"I see. They are all named after certain symbols of death for all of Gamindustri. It would make sense there is a fourth one, probably called Yellow Light of Death.", IF already pieced it together.
"Hey...You're quite dangerous, girl. But figuring out everything about us is...Kind of boring, isn't it?", Black void told her as she looked at her with a threatening smile.

As I looked at her, I spoke, "I think she is the monster summoner. The biggest creatures surround her, and she is even riding on top of one. She also is the only one to show a human body so far."
IF crossed her arms and said, "That does make sense. I think we can be sure that she was the one that caused the sudden appearances of monsters, unknown ones, for that matter."
"Intimidation tactic, failed. Opponents, determined. Source of confidence, unknown. Immediate extermination advised.", Blue screen said as red lights blinked over its body.
"Hey, I thought you could speak normally. Can't you turn off Analysis-Advice.EXE or whatever.", Black void looked at him with her eyes half closed as she spoke in an annoyed tone.

Her complaints were ignored as the five robots began to move. And after that, blue screen himself had dashed towards Nepgear and Uni. With its left blade, he swung it at Nepgear, who could only deflect it by being pushed back herself. The right blade was swung at Uni, whose jump only let her block a weakened blow with her gun, she was still knocked back.
I was focused on their fight and almost didn't see the five robots heading for us. IF jumped in front of me to block an attack from a sword. Compa drew one's attention by shooting a magical beam at it.

IF jumped away from me and the machine whilst scratching it with a swipe from her left Katar, to get its attention and guide it away from me.
I saw how Compa and IF were avoiding the attacks from these machines. A duo of opposites, one fighting with style, the other fighting clumsily. The machines used different weapons, the one attacking Compa was using an axe. But most importantly, as I watched it, I realized, "Compa and IF can fight against them, which means that we're nearly the same level, as it is an enemy I've beaten. But that's not so simple. These machines aren't as calculative as the one I fought. These are weaker. The one I fought had to be driven by Blue Screen's consciousness."

I looked at the next robot flying straight at me. But I was confident. As it tried to stab its spear into me, I side stepped out of its way, as the drone's body passed me, I thrusted my knee against it, quickly. It didn't do much damage, but that wasn't intended, my spin kick afterwards stopped it from moving voluntarily, it was only able to slide with its feet over the ground. As it turned to me, it was too late, I had materialized a spear and with it, I had stabbed the inside of the robot. Two other robots came to me, one on each of my side.

I jumped and kicked my legs in opposite directions to knock them away. I figured I would be as tough as steel now, considering my blade got damaged a lot quicker than I did. And from the spear inside the machine, I backed away. I had casted explosion on the tip. From the inside, the machine blew up.
At similar times, the other two finished off their metal menaces.

"Chaos Edge!!", she said as she kicked the robot back a few timed before doing a nearly vertical spin to enforce her next attack as she struck it down with her katar. I saw a yellow light cut the robot, blowing it up. Compa had injected liquid inside the other robot throughout the entire fight, eventually, the generator inside its body let electricity out whilst said liquid conducted it inside its entire body. This slowed it down exponentially, giving compa the time to stab through its metal with her syringe. Injecting the liquid directly into the generator. Its processors got fried.

The two machines that attacked me were about to recover. IF quickly picked up on what she must do. She spun a bit as she moved towards the robot before decapitating it with one swipe of her Katar. Compa had jumped in the air, as high as she could, so that she could shoot liquid into the hole that was left after decapitation. I looked at it, and noticed it was acid that was melting the machine. I looked a bit grossed out as I thought, "She has that too. Is that some kind of super syringe that can interchange liquids? Big sis has many scary friends..."
As for the last robot, he was already close to me, so I was able to jump at it and kick its head off with a backwards spin kick.

After it lost its head in the game, I hopped behind its back and swiftly kicked it IF's way.
IF turned to me before thrusting her katars in the hole of the incoming robot. With her Katars inside, she spread her arms, tearing the robot apart. We thought that was it, but then the broken dolls all flew near the other enemies. Summoned machine monsters were turned into parts, and thus, they were repaired in seconds.

While we were watching with our bodies tensed up, Nepgear tried to push the Blue Screen away with her blade, but it easily blocked Nepgear with its one sword, he tried to cut Uni as well with his other blade, but she shot it before moving out of its way. After dodging the blade, she launched herself into the air. When she was slowing down, she aimed her gun at Blue Screen, only for the repaired robots to fly above her, catching her off guard. They slammed her towards the ground.

Uni spun around a bit to slow her fall, just to give her the ability to use a magical circle to jump off of. As she flew from that circle to Nepgear's right, she shot Blue Screen with an EX Multi Blaster. Blue Screen used a left-to right horizontal swing with its right blade to knock Nepgear back, it then did a backwards dash while pointing its blade at uni. The beam sword actually shot its energy at Uni like a beam. It clashed with Uni's own blue beam, however, not for long, it pushed back hard against Uni's weaker attack. She had to quickly move out of the way. She stopped her attack to fly away, letting a lime-green beam pass her by and make a hole in a building.

In the meantime, Nepgear did a back flip to avoid a robot that tried to strike her with a blade as it was landing. The other four moved behind it. Nepgear didn't let stand between her and Blue Screen. So, she flew forward, she acted like she was about to do a dizzy looking dance. With one powerful swing, she knocked the first machine away, then, she danced around the other whilst swing her blade at them. After moving through them, she did a spin before flying at Blue Screen shouting, "Mirage Dance!!"

It tried to block Nepgear's upcoming slash, but even if she only slammed her blade against it, with her impact and force she able to push Blue Screen about thirty meters away before deflecting its blade with little recoil.
Nepgear backed away a little with the wind blowing from her last clash, she was about to shoot her "Multiple Beam Launcher." With that, a purple beam was flying at the robot, only to be stopped midway as it fired a beam from its right blade. It seemed they were equal in strength and ended up cancelling each other out with a small explosion.

Uni looked frustrated at the fight. I was looking at the side of her face, I noticed her eyes furious when she saw Black Void doing nothing.
"If you're going to sit still like that with a stupid smile, then you shouldn't complain when you get hit!", Uni said before firing a high grenade from her cannon.

The corners of Black Void's check raised as she pulled her her hand up and rotated it. Suddenly, IF was on top of the beast. Her face was dumbstruck before being hit by the grenade. We could see her nearly flying off the monster with burn marks from the explosion. Uni's face was in horror, especially when she heard, "Don't end the game so soon. Party members tend to fall if you rush in without preparations..."
Black Void was behind Uni instead of IF, a dark purple-ish ball of energy was behind Uni. Before Uni could fully turn around, Black Void made it burst. Uni was knocked on the ground after a flame of energy hit her back.

Nepgear was looking back at us, calling out the names of IF and Uni. Black Void quickly switched sides with IF again. Compa was in tears as she headed for IF, who was lying on the ground. She was alive, albeit, she probably felt like she was dying. Compa was a good healer, so I was only slightly worried. My anxiety was saved over the fact that she can just do something like that, I've never heard of this kind of magic.

I walked up to her, and asked, as boldly as I could, "Hey! If you can do that, why didn't you just switch with me?! Isn't killing me your goal?!"
I looked at her partner in crime, it was staring at her. I might've thought the same thing.
"Heh? ...That wouldn't be fun, would it now?", she looked at me as her mouth frowned like that of a confused child before turning it into a mocking smile.

Nepgear looked back at Blue Screen, I could tell she was a bit angry. Robots and monsters were sent over to us, but Uni stood up and just shot everything she had at anything that came our way, she was probably also blowing off some steam.
Nepgear dodged a strike from a Beam sword with a leap to the left. Another blade swung her way right after, but she attacked him back, giving her the strength to push the blade back, albeit, she herself had to move back off then and there. On the other hand, she wasted no second to fly a little above Blue Screen before trying to strike it down with a "Blitz Saber".

It blocked her with both of its blades. After pushing against it for a bit, Nepgear flew back whilst rapidly firing bullets from the same weapons. It could deflect the bullets, but they were a mere distraction, Nepgear moved forward and tried to sweep Blue Screen off the ground as she tried to swing her blade against its feet. It was still blocking bullets, so it only had time to jump. Nepgear's swing was more of a fake out, for she just turned around after going under him to shoot him once more.

Blue Screen was no slouch, he was fast to turn around and block bullets whilst using its jets boosters to fly up. I think Nepgear wanted him in the air, because she slowly flew after him as they came closer and closer to the clouds. I noticed the five robots were going to fly towards Nepgear. Luckily, IF had just been healed. When she stood up, Uni and I looked back at her.
With concerned gazes, Uni said, "IF. Are you okay?"

"I'm just fine. I've been hit by worse. Either way, you should shoot those things out of the sky, I'll take the monsters' attention.", IF said.
"Is that fine?", Uni asked, it seems she wanted to apologize, but she was probably too into the fight to really say her sorry.
"Of course. I've got some reliable friends.", IF said before looking at Compa and asking, "It'll be okay, right? Compa?"
"Moving too much might hurt, desu. But I'll do my best to support Iffy, desu!", Compa said having her fist below her chin in eagerness.

I took out my bow as IF went forwards and jumped into the crowd of monsters once more. After cutting the front lines away, she used an SP skill.
"True Demon Slice!", was her name for the move. After calling it out, it was like her speed and strength increased whilst she mowed through the monsters. If my eyes weren't used to the speed of light, I probably wouldn't be able to see her slashing monster multiple times in less than a second. She spun, she moved from one side to another, all the while mincing them up, ending her move with a powerful X-shaped cut. Monsters near her couldn't stop her, for I was firing arrows at them, or Compa was shooting magical spheres at them.

I took some time to look at Nepgear, the machines were right below her. Uni was just in time, shooting them out of the sky.
Nepgear thought she would be faster in the air, but as she tried to slash the robot, it used it jest boosters to fly over her. Leaving a zigzagging trail of flames, Blue Screen flew over to Nepgear as it tried to hit both of its blades against her. Nepgear couldn't react too quickly, she blocked its sword, but was blown away with a push. The machine flew in further exhausting its jets even more, all so that it could unexcitingly knee Nepgear.

While Nepgear gasped in pain, it was about to hug her with its blades. Nepgear used a magical circle just in time to fly out of its reach. As soon as possible, she shot another purple beam at it. This time, the machine held its beam blades together in a cross shape. They were converging, and then, it shot out a beam that was 150% bigger than a normal one. It was slowly overtaking the purple beam, but couldn't quite do it, it didn't matter much, it blew up near Nepgear anyway, making her nearly fall on the ground.

At the last seconds, she did a flip before landing. Blue Screen was right on her tail, as it flew down it smashed its blade her way. Nepgear jumped with much force to her left, As she slid over the ground, the blade that was smashed into the ground let out a burst of energy that split the street. While Nepgear ran at Blue Screen, she held her beam blade next to her left side, I noticed strength gathering in her weapon. As it tried to block her left to right swing with its own parrying swing, A purple light glowed behind Nepgear.
Whilst Nepgear kept pushing and pushing, whilst sparks were flying from her weapon, an N shaped symbol glowed behind her. When it faded, she said, "EXE Drive Skill..."

"Multiple Beam Launcher...Overdrive!!", she shouted as she blew the machine's weapon back, it even flinched as a heavy wind blew from Nepgear's swing.
Nepgear combo'd that up as she stabbed through him, and from behind his back. Whilst passing it by, she did a spin and knocked him into the air with her gun blade. As she turned to him, she was shooting bullets at him once again. He was able to block them, but it was just a fragment of what was to come. Nepgear thrusted herself at it with her weapon, even if it blocked the weapon, she was able to push him into the sky, at the same time, electricity had discharged from her weapon, immobilizing it.

With great speed, she reached the ground in a second, she held her weapon with one hand and fired a purple beam at him. He was blocking it with its blades and wasn't taking any damage.
With all of Nepgear's strength and the removal of the beam weapon's limiter, she held it with both arms as her beam was shot at full power. It overwhelmed the machine before blowing up on it. The sky shined in yellow from the explosion. But when the smoke faded, we saw that the robot was only heavily damaged.
"Damage taken, 70%. Half of unit's fighting capabilities active. Far range attacks advised.", I heard from that machine.

It looked at me and fired a beam my way, if that weren't enough, some of the monsters had fired spheres of flames at me as well. I jumped as high as I could, letting it all blow up below me, only for the five robots to gather and fly my way. I never practiced aerial combat, they would be able to kill me.
After cold sweat dripped from me, I flinched hearing, "Tornado Sword!!"
A woman with white hair and a black skin-tight outfit flew in front of me with a shining sword that was flashing in rainbow colors.

With one shout, she swung her blade that elongated with its rainbow radiance as it cut the machines further ahead in half, the energy itself was capable of demolishing them. Without a doubt, this was the only goddess I hadn't seen transformed yet. CPU of Lastation, Black Heart, also known as, Noire. Monsters were flying her way from Blue Screen, but they were destroyed by dozens of spears. Before I knew it, a green light flew down at Blue screen like a green beam. He was pushed down towards the ground, with a spear having stabbed through him. When the light faded, I saw Vert take out the spear and fly back into the sky.

The two were flying together with smoke behind them from the machines Noire blew up.
"So these guys are our main source of problems, huh? I'll take them out with ease!!", Noire said, she wasn't smiling, but she sure was cocky.
"You've given us quite some trouble, didn't you? Continuously spawning monsters. Hurting my little sisters. I hope you're prepared.", Vert had warned them.
I landed on the ground, and looked at them with the eyes of an admirer. But my feelings of confidence wavered a little as I saw electricity fly. Mechanical parts were flying all over the city.

They were attaching themselves to Blue Screen, he was in a tornado of machinery. "I have been given enough time to gather all necessary tech from Planeptune. I would ask for you to prepare yourselves instead. Possibility of killing a goddess with this body of advanced machinery... Thirty percent.", Blue Screen said as he was transforming inside a tornado.
His overall design got more complex and spikey. Between every joint were these sleeve-like plates that looked sharp. Its feet got a lot more bulky and gained golden accents, where its toes would be were spikes instead. Between his feet and legs were golden spiked rings.

He was wearing a silver cloth over its thighs that was torn a little, some parts of it were longer than other. What looked like an electric golden scarf floated above its neck, they were curling around its arms, no matter what, they were not affected by gravity and remained in the same position. It had two sharp antennas for ears and horns came from his head. Right above its black mouth was a spike on each side of his face. A string of plasma that was similar to a beam sword was generated behind its back, it was in the shape of a circle. Within that circle were what looked like wings. It gained sharp shoulder pads, and the jewel in the middle expanded and had a golden pattern around it.

Its hands had three fingers, and what looked like a lime-green electric brass knuckles, but then, energy burst out in the middle of the Brass knuckled and formed the beam sword, only they looked rougher, like it was constantly firing off energy spikes. The wings on his lime-green plasma ring turned into drums. And out of his jet boosters on its back came a burst of light green energy that formed its wings. When the storm ended, we were looking up in the sky with cold sweat on our faces. It had reached above most buildings here. it was, like, three tanks wide.

"Source of confidence found... Advise: Prioritize killing the goddesses, Green Heart, Black Heart... Priority for humans, low. Priority for killing candidates, high.", is what it blurted out.
"Excuse me, you're going to kill who now?", Green Heart sounded offended as she looked down on it.
Black Heart added her own comment, "We've killed bigger before."
In the meantime, something didn't make sense to me.
"Why was killing me not a priority at all?", was what I thought.

Delving further into that, "If I think about it, the two we've fought so far have been able to come back even after total destruction of their bodies. Meaning they are likely not using their real bodies. The other one can easily escape as well. This whole operation was to kill me. So why do they not have killing me as the top priority? You can just make an opening and end my life, because any damage taken won't mean anything to them.", it bothered me.
Then the words of Red Ring, "I was supposed to be the distraction", came into my mind.
I thought about that, "What was the need for distracting us? To let the machine create its perfect body? No. It could've done that in many easy ways regardless. It had to be something we would notice otherwise."

"Would we notice a few parts missing? No. Would we find it odd that robot monsters attacked us? We already think the sudden monster appearance was odd, so it won't make us think to do any other action than we were already doing. So no. In other words. It isn't their goal to kill me. Someone else among their league was going to do that? But why wait? Either, you needed to charge some uber skill. But, that wouldn't make sense either. As it would be much easier to just do it in secret where nobody can notice it, and instead of attacking, you could just raise your defenses to obnoxious levels. Not only that, but why even attack when everyone is here anyway?", after I was narrowing it down, I had come to a hypothesis.

"Their fourth member, I don't know what it can do, but I don't think they have anyone else with capabilities that would take much preparations besides a super attack, of which I said, is off the table. So, what then? Gaining a power? Besides Blue Screen, only Red Ring could do that. He used living monsters to create one of the strongest bodies he had. But, if it could do that quickly, why did he never just assault Lowee at any point with the living bodies? They would take time and recourses to make. To become something strong enough to kill us all, it would have to absorb as many monsters as possible. But, would he be mobile? Such a body should be huge.", that was what I was thinking.

I closed my eyes. I tried to use wind magic to feel anything that moved within the wind. I tried my best to feel everything from within the city. It took concentration, my head was hurting, I think I bit my lips too hard. I could reach as far as knowing that my sisters were fighting weaker monsters east from here, and something was flying over here from the south, probably Neptune. That's when I noticed, monsters are, for some reason, heading north-west. I don't feel wind go through any damaged buildings either. The summoner is here so that no one would notice. Red Ring is gathering monsters to his den.", I figured it all out.

I put together my resolve, to head into that area alone. They came here for me, shouldn't I be the one to put an end to it? So, I asked Nepgear, Uni, IF, Compa, those nearby me, "Do any of you have SP chargers? I'm sorry I ask for this out of nowhere, but..."
Nepgear turned around and replied with a question, "We do...But why do you need them? You're not going to fight, are you?"
"I am extremely low on SP. I won't fight, but I have a skill that allows me to move at light speed. I would be able to protect myself, so you can go all out not worrying about me.", I thought I gave them a logical argument.

"That's hard to be believe, but I got it. Just be careful okay?", everyone seemed to agree with Nepgear's statement. After they nodded, all four of them gave me about, twenty SP chargers, and 10 more SP chargers S'. I knew I could escape here using one charger and go at light speed. Light step costs thirty SP to activate and drains ten SP every minute. It would be better to run afterwards. I had to wait, however. If I went now, they would notice that I was coming after Red Ring.

In the meantime, Blue Screen held his right hand under his left armpit while making a deep bow. "Test fire. SP Skill, blazing Energy Blade.", he said before swinging the blade over the ground whilst raising himself up, with great velocity, his sword went through the ground before being raised high up in the air. From the ground came walls of fire in wave pattern. Almost instantly, it reached us. We jumped out of the way as the lime-green walls of fire flew high enough to reach half of a skyscraper.

Nepgear was in front of us, she flew a little further after she dodged the flames. Probably for testing, Blue Screen flew over to her at max speed. It was scary, he just stood still in one second, then he just disappeared the next moment. Feeling him through the wind and them, watching him with my trained eyes, I saw him move in a blur towards Nepgear. It was certainly moving at Mach 4. It was clearly a test, despite looking horrified, Nepgear was able to move at a higher speed herself and deflect its blade after it appeared in front of her.

In the next second, Nepgear had flown into the air, appearing a bit blurry. It seemed hard, but she could certainly fly between Mach 3 and 4 herself. But it appeared that Mach 4 was hard to reach for even a goddess. It flew up in the sky, leaving a gust of wind behind that would nearly blow trees out of the ground. This time, I barely saw it swing its arm whilst it was in motion, he also thrusted his knew forward. Compared to a goddess, he could only do other movements weakly whilst moving at its top speed, a goddess was more flexible at above Mach 3.

Whilst Nepgear parried a swing of its blade, that was just a fake out as he send her flying further into the sky with a knee. It most likely hurt a lot, but Nepgear's health and defense stats were far above average. After swinging through the air, she managed to get control of her flight, just in time to avoid Blue Screen's beam blade thrust. She launched herself with a magical circle and got chased right after. It was like watching a cat chase a mouse as they kept moving, only for Nepgear to stop so she could avoid an incoming attack and fly in another direction.

Slowing down only a tad, Nepgear turned around and flew backwards as she shot at Blue Screen. He slowed down to Mach 3 himself so that he could move his arms more smoothly, with that, he was deflecting said bullets whilst catching up to Nepgear. He stopped, though.
He tried something new. With upper swings, he made an X from out of his blade. The beam blades extended as they swung like whips, they even shot out a flying curved blade of wind at Nepgear. It was pretty big, and moved fast, Nepgear had to duck under with her back facing a ground to let it go over her. But that was just so that it could appear directly in front of her.

He wasn't the only one that came out of a line of blurs, at Mach 4 speed, Vert had gotten between them, holding her spear at just the right angle to block its blades.
They shook each other's weapons off whilst Vert told him, "Think you're too fast to intercept? You thought you could hurt my Nepgear and get away with it. You move like an amateur at that speed, let me show you how it's done.", it was certainly a taunt.
I suppose Vert prided herself as being the fastest goddess, able to cross the barrier of Mach 4.

In the next second, the eyes of my friends were sporadically moving as the two of them disappeared in a blur. Perhaps they did see them, but as a bunch of smears flying around, bumping into each other, or going past one another, their weapons slipping off one another. I was able to follow them. They weren't just flying through one another, but Vert was actually able to dodge one hit and fly out of its reach, only to go behind him, catch up to him, and stab her spear through him from his side. She was going just a little faster than him, albeit, her attacks weren't doing much more than mosquito bites.

"Rainy Raptura!!", I heard her as she created a couple of after images whilst thrusting her spear at him. He had to stop flying to deflect every spear attack. Some did go past his blade, bit didn't reach his metal. But that was fine, Vert created an opening that let her swiftly swing her spear from left to right, making a cut under its torso. Metal parts and wires were flying off of its body as he flew back slightly. However impressive that was, with electricity gathering around him and Planeptune, he just repaired himself in a matter of seconds.
"Analysis. Your speed is superior. But you lack attack prowess. Calculating my Regeneration and thick armor against you gives you alone only a ten percent chance of victory.", Bleeped out of his intercoms.

With that said, he held his arms in the air whilst his blades burst out in energy. Together, he was going bring them down onto Vert. If it weren't for Noire flying towards the machine, She might've been divided in two. "Tornado Sword!", Noire yelled as her blade changed into a sword of rainbows, she swung it the same way as the machine did, the two weapons clashed, creating energy sparks that were shot as far as where I was standing. Noire managed to push him down before shouting, "Now, Nepgear!!"
Nepgear flew from above, striking the machine with her blade as she yelled, "Pantzer Blade!!"

Even if it held its beam sword above him and blocked the hit, he was knocked towards the ground. To ensure him being grounded, Noire flew at him. She flipped around a bit before bring her blade down on him saying, "Volcano Dive!"
It didn't matter that it blocked her blade, as he was pushed on the ground, a crater beneath opened and spewed out a burst of Lava, even melting its armor. Despite its armor resisting it, you could see the color change to an orange-ish yellow.
It pushed Noire back with his swords. After that, red lights blinked all over its body.
"Calculating. Replacing armor."

It seemed Planeptune was perfect for him. Technology was everywhere, he could replace his parts and rebuild himself with ease. And the summoner could summon machine monsters to fasten the process. Noire didn't wait for him, however. She flew at him, ocne again transforming her black engine blade into a rainbow sword.
The machine responded only with a similar attack. As they pushed their swords against one another, a wind blew, energy was shooting out of their clash that put small holes into their surroundings. When their attacks pushed one another back, it was like an explosion of air shattered windows around them.

But they weren't done doing heavy swings at each other. The machine was able to move its blade faster by letting them elongate and move like whips. He cut off certain parts of buildings and also the trees and lanterns around them, Noire on the other hand, could move her body more easily, so no blade could really hit her whilst she swung her sword against his.
Not soon after, we noticed something. Its gem was glowing. When Noire backed off, a sphere of lightning went through the beam drums over its back.
We moved out immediately as we noticed light gathering in its blue jewel.

It discharged a large beam from it. It barely brushed past us, but we could've died if it were to touch those who can't transform. We looked back before it blew up something far away. It was like a nuke went off underground, an explosion of huge magnitude that sent entire buildings flying into the sky. I'm sure we were not going to let him do that again, he might be able to wipe out Planeptune like this. No Super skill needed. As for Noire, she flew back a little to ask for Uni's assistance.
Nepgear and Vert relocated near the robot's right side.

"Leave it to me. I'll cover you!", Uni said whilst Noire flew over to. At the same time that Uni was shooting shells at Blue Screen, Noire turned into a golden light. At an even higher speed, Noire was Swiping her Blade at Blue Screen. In the meantime, Nepgear and Vert got together.
"Let's show him what we can do with our high speed assault.", Vert said before the two flew over at him.
With his right blade, he was blocking thrusts and heavy strikes from Nepgear and Vert, whilst he tried to block Noire's blade and block Uni's shells with the other. Some of Uni's shells did hit him, and Noire was able to cut through his blade and do chip damage against him.

Noire ended up flying past him after one cut, upside down, she told Uni to unleash the final offense to their combo. Uni fired an EX Multi Blaster at him. While Nepgear and Vert retreated prepare for their final thrust, he let his beam sword burst in every direction to block the beam.
It took him a few seconds, but he could redirect it into the air.
But when he turned around, Nepgear and Vert had flown at him, thrusting their weapons against him. The fact that the blocked it mattered little, for a green and purple energy that came from their EXE Drive Skill knocked him into a building and fried its circuits.

Of course, from the building he crashed into, he could simply regenerate and install new circuits in seconds. He pushed himself out of the building whilst swiping his blade in an X formation, as they elongated and headed Nepgear and Vert's way, they flew high into the air, eluding Blue Screen. He couldn't rest, however, Noire wasn't done yet.
As she did a 360, a blue light swirled around her with the words, "Let me show you the power of Lastation's CPU." With that, she flew at him at, at such speed that allowed her to be able to get right above and in front of him in a hundredth of a second.

With baffling agility, she swung her blade at him, while he blocked it, she did another swing within that second that deflected the sword. In the blink of an eye, she was disappeared in a blur, with Blue Screen only cutting her after-image with its other sword. She then slashed him two times from behind. It were only scratches, but they added up as she moved around and through him. He could block some of her swiped, but she moved fast enough to allow her to hit him more than just a few times. After the last time she flew through him, she stopped herself with a spin whilst she activated her Tornado Sword.

Holding her blade below her, the edge barely above the ground, she flew at Blue Screen. Even if he held his blades in front of himself to block it, Noire passed through him and cut right through its arms. From behind his body, she sliced his back as she flew up, disabling his jet boosters, though that will be temporary, it does help her stop him from dodging the next attack. She threw the sword at him.
Blue screen stopped the blade with his own Beam swords, but the Tornado Sword exploded in a rainbow-ish color that damaged his armor. After that, Noire flew past behind him, saying, "Infinite Slash", before snapping her fingers. Hundreds of cuts sliced through the machine, some inner parts blew up, smoke came from the gaps of its body.

He was still active, but too damaged to keep moving. It was the perfect time to launch every attack to finish him off, if it weren't for the fact that there were other threats around us.
Ancient Dragons had shown up behind Noire. She flew up to avoid them trampling on her, and then had to do a spiraling motion whilst flying further to avoid a fireball from another one, If that weren't enough, other diverse monsters were attacking her. Vert looked at the lazy monster summoner.

She flew at her and was about to stab her saying, "Don't mind me taking out an annoyance that's just sitting there." Only for her to now learn, like we did, that she has more annoying skills. She let a monster fly above the two, just so she could switch places with it. Vert's spear pierced the monster and killed it. But in frustration, she looked up to see Black Void flying above her with a grin that felt like she was mocking her. Nepgear took that initiative to fire a beam, probably thinking she couldn't spam that move. And yet, she switched places with Vert. Good thing Vert was able to move at high speed. In the nick of time, she could fly past Nepgear's purple beam.

I figured this was the perfect time to run. I enchanted myself with light step to get away, unnoticed. When I had gained enough distance, I just ran, looking at them fight in the meantime.
"Uni, get these monsters off of me!", Noire commanded so.
In the next second, I saw a bunch of light-blue magical circles nearby one another. Uni was jumping over them While shooting the weaker monsters. At the last magical circle, she jumped up high, with a light gathering in her cannon. I don't know how it works, but the next shell she fired caused a giant explosion that wiped the dragons and nearby enemies away, it also kept Blue Screen at Bay.

I also saw Three green magical circled in the sky, Vert tried to stab Black void with multiple Sylhet Spears, only for her to switch places with a monster. Vert quickly flew at her, but she even switched places with her attacker. Vert stopped to look behind her and saw that Black Void left behind a few balls of darkness. With the snap of a finger, she let them implode and fire dark purple rays of darkness at Vert. Her smug face was wiped off, however, when we all heard a voice scream at her.
She turned around, guiding my eyes to who was flying her way, Neptune had arrived, seemingly, just to fight her.

She grabbed a lance and blocked Neptune's blade as Neptune flew into her. Neptune kept pushing forward with her blade against Black Void. After flying a few hundred meters away, Black Void managed to shrug off Neptune's sword, and with a grin she flew away. Using every trick in the book to get away from Neptune. But that stubborn self-proclaimed protagonist didn't give up, she even chased her after she left the city.
That was the last I saw of this fight. I managed to get out of here without encountering any monsters.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

827 10 11
I wanted to write a slightly more serious take on the franchise. For this story, we follow the main character's perspective. She is a new CPU Candida...
100K 1.1K 29
(Y/N) (L/N) is 16 year old kid. He had close friends on his school, but something changed on him...Something more special...He had a power that could...
288 9 5
The following is a non-profit, fan-based crossover fanfiction, and also severs as a fully remastered version of the "Hyperdimension Neptunia Z: The A...
67 0 18
The CPU Shift Period is coming and preparations are made accordingly. Out on a quest, the four goddesses of Gamindustri lost Neptune, a.k.a. CPU Purp...