love goes a long way

By smallmaniac1407

(NOW COMPLETED!) drink,poth, afterdeath More

info/authors note
part 1
Part 3
part 4
Part 5
Part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10 (holy shiz)
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
random
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
thanks
random tags (I think they are tags)
part 21
part 22
part 23
I need to post something
part 24
sorry
epilogue

Part 2

93 1 0
By smallmaniac1407

reapers POV (1 year before last chapter)

Ok. just calm down,Reaper, you can do this. I hope. I will propose to Geno. And hope she doesn't hate me.

As I was holding the box, Geno came in. "Heya, Reaper!"

I hid the box behind me. "Sup, Gen."

"Ugh. Please don't call me that." I laughed,and hugged her.

"Hey, Geno, wuold you like to go on a walk with me?" I asked

"Sure!" She answered as she turn to the door, ready to go. I took the oppritunity to put the box in my cloak pocket and followed Geno.

( time skip)

We were at the park. It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, and flowers were blooming, and i was with my love,well,hopefully my love. Panick settled on me again. What if she said no? What if she hates me after? What if... what if...

"Are you ok Reaper?"

I was pulled back from my thoughts when she asked that. I sighed.

"Well,i need to bite the bullet." I stood up and offered my hand to Geno. She suprised me by taking it and letting me help her up. She looked confused.

After she was up off the ground I held on to her hand and looked her in the eye, and said, "Geno, I-I think th-that you are the m-most wonderful person in t-the world." GOD WHY AM I STUTTERING!?!?! "A-and I hope you k-know that and, w-well," I was blushing so hard now as I took the box out of my pocket and got down on one knee, opening it, " I l-love you, Genocide Queen. W-will you m-marry me?"

She gasped and tears started running down her face. Dammit! I made her cry! She probably hates me! I bet that was one question she hoped that I would ne---

I was knocked down on the ground by Geno. I tensed up expecting to get hit or something. I felt something against my lips. GENO was kissing ME!?!?

"Yes! Of course I would marry you!" Geno replied. She was kissing me again. It took a while for my mind to un-jumble, and when it did, i gasped into the kiss. Geno then started to french kiss me.

When we pulled back for air, I took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. And kissed again.

(YAS!!! wait, why am i cheering? I almost cried from happiness)

Buh-bye my readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 2.8K 100
First book One-Shots for any ships. Will do anything request, including •Angst •Fluff •Lemons May make into full books if wanted. All characters belo...
2.5K 82 63
This is the sequel to my Destructivedeath story so if you didn't read that please read it first or you'll be lost(probably). Please enjoy otherwise w...
1.6K 55 10
I'm a simp for him and not many people make an x Muslim Reader.Since I'm aalso a muslim myself,so I make my own story.Anyway enjoy I gues. =D
75.2K 3.1K 31
The title says it all...