Male Broly Reader x Cheelai

Galing kay Victor_TheRiper

After the destruction of of Planet Vegeta, all of the saiyan race have been wiped out by the all mighty emper... Higit pa

Prologue
Chp.1 Escaping The Planet
Chp.2 (YN) meets Cheelai
Chp.3 Meeting The Emperor Frieza
Chp.4 A New Look For (YN)
Chp.5 (YN)'s Friendship Story
Chp.6 Arriving On Earth
Chp.7 Fighting Against The Prince
Chp.9 Fighting Agianst The Saiyan Warrior
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12 (YN)'s Rage And Sorrow
Chp.13 (YN)'s Uncontrollable Rampage
Chp.14 Mightiest vs Mightiest
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
FINALE CHAPTER: LEMON🍋

Chp.8 The Uncontrollable Raging Saiyan

4K 90 54
Galing kay Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Before Paragus was about to press on the remote to shock (YN), suddenly a huge powerful light beam came out from the ocean as the waves started to avoid the green light as the waves started going crazy as well as (YN) suddenly started to emerge out from the oceans and towards the light as well as he suddenly was starting to seem really really pissed off as a vein started to pop out from his forehead as well...

(YN): NGRRRRRGH! GRRRRRRRRGH!!!

(YN): HRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

With a huge roar (YN) lead out, he also led out a huge powerful wind wave towards Goku and Vegeta as he can feel the wind and breeze of that power of (YN)'s...

Goku: Woah! That power!! It's intense! Yo Vegeta have you ever felt a saiyan's power like this before!?!

Vegeta: No! It's amazing! Hey Kakarot! Please tell me you brought some senzu beans with you?!

Goku: No sorry! I forgot!

Vegeta: Damn it, looks like this is going to be tougher than we thought.

(YN): HHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

After the roar and everything was calm, suddenly (YN) whole body started to grow like Vegeta earlier, but his was a different color, green, green aura, He then floats up as he stops as he had his face down and started to growl a little as he led out another roar....

(YN): RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

With a huge mighty roar, he suddenly blasted a green energy sphere beam out from his mouth as the beam was going towards straight to Vegeta, he dodges out of the way as Goku also dodges out of the way as the beam hits through a mountain and caused a huge explosion that seem to look like if Can either kill Goku or Vegeta...

Goku: Woah holy crap! If that hit one of us who's knows what will happen!

Vegeta: Damn it! Enough of this! I'm going to end unit already!

Vegeta then powers up in his god form as he goes flying straight to (YN) as he realizes (YN) was just standing there not bothering to move as Vegeta then got the chance to punch him, Vegeta then raises his right arm and jabs a punch straight to (YN)'s face, but suddenly realizes that his punch did do nothing on (YN), (YN) still stood there as he angrily started starring at Vegeta

After that, (YN) grabs Vegeta's hand as he ended up braking his hand as Vegeta screamed in pain, after that (YN) punches Vegeta straight to his face, sending him flying as he goes after him as (YN) started throwing vicious punches and kicks to Vegeta as he realizes he wasn't able to block his punches and kicks cause they were more powerful and stronger than before, Vegeta was having hard to dealing with (YN) as he started getting beat up by him, bruises on his face already and his fighting gear started to tear up already...

Goku: Vegeta!

Goku then started going after them to go save Vegeta...(YN) continue to brutally beat up Vegeta as Vegeta couldn't fight back due to his hand ending up broken, Frieza and Paragus started to witness something different about (YN) acting like that...

Frieza: Oh my! Where did this come from?

Paragus: I-I knew this will happen...but it looks like though that (YN) has manage to transform somehow, take one the incredible strength and speed the saiyans have when they turn themselves into a great ape, only he's remaining it in his human form.

Frieza: Hmmm. Interesting. And is there a downside?

Paragus: M-Maybe...just one though...

Frieza: Huh?

Paragus: ....He can't control it, he has lost all of his sense of who and what he is-

(YN): HHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

(YN) gives Vegeta one last vicious punch to his face as he sends him flying away, crashing through a mountain as Vegeta then falls straight to the ground as he was badly injured, blood coming from his mouth as Bulma and Whis started going after Vegeta to check on him...

Bulma: Oh my gosh! Vegeta! Are you okay?!

Vegeta: Y-Yeah..N-No! Damn it! My hand. This guy is something. I couldn't even manage to block his attacks, their just too strong!

Whis: Oh my. He really did you something Vegeta.

Vegeta: You think!?!

Whis: *giggles* now hold still.

As Whis started healing Vegeta up with his staff, Goku arrives...

Goku: Oh man! Vegeta are you-

Vegeta: Shut it you idiot! Why the hell did you just stand there and not help me!?!

Goku: Huh?! How's it my fault!? Besides aren't you suppose to be stronger than him??! You were all good and able to take on him but suddenly he started beating you up like crazy!

Vegeta: Tch. That was before. But now it's different, and by the power I'm sensing now, he's coming.

(YN) then lands on top of a mountain as he looks directly at them with a vicious stare with green aura around him still...

Whis: Oh my. That's some power he has that I'm sensing. It's even almost surpassing as Lord Beerus's

Vegeta: Tch. No wonder.

Goku: Okay, now that you have your turn fighting, Nows my turn to fight this guy.

Vegeta: Whatever, good luck on him.

Whis: Wish you the best Goku.

Bulma: Careful Goku.

Bulma gets on behind Vegeta as him and Whis both flew away far for Goku to fight (YN), he then takes off his blue jacket as he stares down at (YN) on top..

Goku: Hey you!

(YN): Huh?!

Goku: Now it's my turn to fight you! Hope your ready!

As Goku let's go of his jacket, they were both starting down as for (YN) on top standing on a mountain, he started to growl more viciously as his aura stared to grow more...

(YN): K-Kakarot!!

-END OF CHAPTER 8-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.7K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...
53.5K 1.1K 14
Broly and Paragus got separated from Frieza's ship. While making their way back to the main ship, they met another Saiyan Survivor on a planet named...
30.4K 946 16
I've been searching for Frieza most of my life. He was responsible for the death of my entire race. During my search my ship crashed on Earth and I c...
14.4K 217 10
Everyone knows Vegeta's story. As a child, he was taken by Frieza, his homeplanet was destroyed, and he served under Frieza for twenty three years be...