𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞...

By qwenstacysbrokenback

☆彡 With all the family and friend group issues, JJ and Olivia find their way to each other every time More

intro + playlist
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
UPDATE
BOOK TWO
NEW

26.

22.4K 275 177
By qwenstacysbrokenback

🦋☀ 🌊 - 26

    waking up next to jj wasn't something olivia wasn't entirely used to. his arm is around her waist and her head was snuggled into his chest. the last time this happened was last years mid summers party.

her eyes flutter open when she sees a figure standing in the doorway. kiara was there, her confused eyes scanning the two. it wasn't too strange to her seeing her best friends cuddled up in bed, but it was a little weird.

olivia gently moves jj's arm off of her. he was too tuckered out to notice or feel anything. between the beers he had and the drama that went down, it led to the boy snoring loudly in john b's old bed.

"we uh- we should clean up. john b should be back soon so we can head back to the craine place." kiara whispers, looking down at the blonde spread out across the bed.

"oh yeah." olivia rubs her eyes with a sigh. "i'll let him sleep."

kiara nods her head and walks out the door leaving olivia to grab her things. she changes into jj's oversized shirt he left at john b's place weeks ago.

"what are you doing?" jj mumbles from the bed, now half awake.

olivia purses her lips and turns around to see her boyfriend propping himself up with one arm and using the other to rub his eyes. "i was hoping you'd be able to sleep longer. you're so tired."

"why? you don't want to see me?" the boy jokes.

"maybe." she shrugs her shoulders and grabs her backpack. "i'm helping kiara and pope take down the lights and stuff."

"i think they look nice. all my hard work is getting taken down." jj frowns.

"i thought it looked nice too." olivia walks over to him, placing a kiss on his head. "get some sleep."

"you sound like a mom." he stops his girlfriend, pulling her down to press a light kiss to her lips.

"do i now? then why are you kissing me?" she pulls a small smile onto her lips.

"hmm, i like girlfriend more." he kisses her once more before hopping out of bed and getting changed himself. "by the way, i like your shirt."

olivia rolls her eyes, but let's jj follow her out the door. the group starts their job and silently do their thing. olivia and jj pick up the beer bottles on the floor while kiara and pope test out the lowering system.

it was obvious that olivia's excited for their new plan. she didn't fully understand how they were supposed to get the money if the pawn shop will lie again, but it's worth a shot.

"so, you and jj?" pope smirks at the girl coming his way. "you two have fun last night?"

"pope, leave them alone." kiara says from the tree.

"you guys like a thing now?" pope furrows his eyebrows, ignoring kiara. "i mean it's obvious. he looks at you like you're everything."

"yeah, boyfriend material. am i right?" olivia turns back around forgetting why she went over there in the first place.

"oh! she just gave it away. haha my ship has sailed!" pope shouts from behind, making olivia laugh as she walks towards jj.

"john b pulling a houdini." jj sits in the hot tub playing with the floats floating around.

"yeah, where is he? i got my scholarship interview in the morning. we've got to get this done." pope lowers kiara down from the tree while eyeing around for john b.

"speaking of the devil. hey! dude i set up the whole thing to get the gold and everything." jj spots the boy walking towards the house.

"no he did not! i did that." pope washes jj's lie away.

olivia watches john b who's ignoring them all. "hey john b. where are you going?"

"okay? that's it?" jj watches their friends enter his house angrily

"what's that all about?" pope questions when the two make their way to the hot tub.

"i was gonna ask you the same question." the blonde hops out and leads the group into the house where john b rummages through drawers and shelves.

"you alright man?" pope asks.

"john, what are you looking for? i'm sure we can help you." olivia walks over behind john b.

john b ignores them all, walking off to the roll out bed. he throws the pillows to the side as he looks under them. all in the meanwhile the friends watch him worryingly. "what's going on man?" jj wonders.

without an answer, john b stands up with something metal in his hands. came to realize it was the fun jj found days before hand. "john b, put the gun down." olivia stands beside her boyfriend.

"what do you need the gun for? talk to us!" jj moves from her side to go grab the gun back. they all knew this wasn't like in to begin with, so whatever went through his mind surely roughed him up.

john b grabs onto jj and pushes him down on the bed. again, he didn't have an answer which confused the group even more. normally he was the one with the answers.

"hey! john b what the hell? talk to us!" olivia steps forward noticing how harsh he was being only for the boy to push past her.

"chill! what are you doing!" kiara yells after him.

pope blocks him off, but he wasn't any help at all when john b easily pushed him out of the way as well. "who are you, jj?" pope stammers from the table.

"you okay?" olivia looks at jj who's already chasing after his friend, so the girl follows them all out the back.

"join b what the hell?" kiara runs out the door where john b already started his motorbike.

"ward knows about the gold! he killed my dad." john b speaks up for the first time, except it's nothing the group expected.

they all stop in their tracks with their jaw hanging open in shock. kiara tries to run after him when he takes off, but the bike was going too fast to even try.

"shit!" jj stops.

"j, he's going after them." olivia clings onto his side. "he's going to kill them."

the blonde just shakes his head in disbelief. there's no way john b could kill someone, right? it wasn't in his nature to go full crazy like this. "he won't."

none of this was what olivia hoped for. after today she wanted to settle down with her new boyfriend and have some free time to themselves. now john b went crazy, for obvious reasons, but they all have to stop him from doing something that could get him behind bars.

the group walks back into the house to try and talk of a plan. none of them expected this let alone figure out what to do in this type of situation. they were supposed to get the gold and get rich, but instead they're sitting inside.

"we have to go after him." kiara says in an obvious tone of voice.

"guys, i have my scholarship interview in the morning." pope grabs a water bottle from the counter.

"pope seriously?" jj looks up at the boy standing across the room.

"stop." olivia mumbles with her head laying on his shoulder. she played the rings on his fingers while the group discussed john b's behavior.

"i mean, how would he even know? it was just a fishing trip. he moved into the cameron's household and now hes gone bonkers." kiara sighs.

"which means he's probably there." olivia suggests, looking around at the group. "he probably went back."

so that's where they went. they went to the tanny hill later that night and waited for any sign of john b.

"so what do we do now? just go up to the front door and ask "hey have you seen john b?"" jj questions.

"he lives here now. it's possible." kiara eyes the house.

"it's pretty late." pope says behind the wheel. he's worried for his interview in the morning, as he should be.

"look, i've never seen john b like that." kiara turns around. "we should honestly be going to the cops."

"yeah, and say what kie? we're worried about our friend because he's going off on a rampage because ward killed big john? they're not going to believe us?" jj scoffs at kie's idea.

olivia didn't think it was bad, besides the fact that ward probably already went to the cops to report john b going crazy on him.

"guys i see ward." pope cuts the blonde off, looking into the binoculars that kiara takes seconds later. "doesn't look dead to me."

"he mine as well be if john b is going after him." olivia stands next to kiara, taking the binoculars next.

"okay, let's go." pope walks back to the wheel.

"what?" kiara snaps into confusion.

"okay obvious mr. cameron is fine. and even if john b was here, he isn't now. plus i have the biggest most important moment today my life in six hours!" pope clears up the confusion kiara wondered about.

"yeah, well our friend is in trouble?" kiara's opinion resurfaces just like it does ever time.

"i'm in trouble! guys, i haven't been home in three days! my dads gonna put my shit out on the street by now." pope fights.

"he wouldn't do that." olivia puts her hand on the boys shoulder to comfort him the best she can. she could tell how worried pope is right now and kiara isn't helping.

"okay so that's it? in a time of need you're just gonna bail? you're just gonna walk away?" kiara asks, still going on with her point.

"guys can we not do this right now?" jj fixes his hat.

"he's right. we can come back tomorrow morning or something. john b wouldn't kill anyone." olivia didn't know who she's trying to convince more; her or her friends.

"hey, i have an interview tomorrow." pope says calmly.

"well what about john b?"

"why is it always about john b?" pope shouts.

"it's not always about john b you're so stupid it would be any of us! this is about friendship. this is about pogues for life!" kiara argues.

"what about forensic pathology?" pope follows the girl who makes her way in front of him.

olivia just sighs and sits beside jj, the two only being able to listen to the two of them. olivia would take pope's side in this situation, but she let the two bicker some more for the sake of their anger.

"where were you when big john went missing? you weren't there. you weren't there for any of us. remember, you're a kook here." pope finally reaches his breaking point when he points out a good accusation.

soon enough the fight turns physical as the two pushes each other around. pope was done with kiara's bullshit just like she was done with his.

"hey hey!" jj quickly stands up to break the two apart. "if i'm the one mediating here, we've reached rock bottom."

they knew he was right, so the two shut up and sit on opposite sides of the boat. it was hard to see the group fighting when they were supposed to help john b.

"pope, i'll drop you off." jj starts the boat and takes off for the boys house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 186 21
OC x JJ Outer Banks
17.7K 110 16
This is my book of the outer banks guy imagines and just plain pougue imagines. (I probably won't do John B because I have a whole book about him) R...
345K 2.6K 144
*Requests open*
1.1M 14.1K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...