MishBir ~ Secret Marriage✓

By MishBir_Ikigai

Anuj filled vermilion in Manvi's hairline and Mishti stepped backward and interwined her fingers with mine an... More

Secret Marriage -2
Secret Marriage -3
Secret Marriage - Final

1* Secret Marriage

3.7K 208 196
By MishBir_Ikigai

Sitting in the park Mishti looked towards me with seriousness, "Abir hum kise bewakoof bana rahe hai?? Apni families ko ya Khudko??" She asked and I knew what made her to say this.

I held her hand to comfort her, "Tum aisa kyu bol rahi ho Mishti?? Hum mana lenge apni families ko.." I said looking at her.

"Hum 6 saal se relationship me hai aur 2 saal se tum mujhe yahi samjha rahe ho ki hum mana lenge apni families ko.. but aaj tak hamari himmat tak nahi huyi unko sach batane ki.." she said being helpless making me speechless.

I lowered my head and remained silent for few minutes and she continued, "hum kitna bhi kar le Abir but hamari families ke beech ki dooriya kabhi kam nahi hogi.." she said with those red teary eyes which I hate to see in her eyes.

"But hum try toh kar sakte hai na Mishti.." I said immediately cupping her face.

"6 saal se wahi toh kar rahe hai Abir.. but kuch bhi nahi hua infact differences aur badh gayi hai.." she said and tears rolled down to her cheeks.

"Abir I think hume.." she said avoiding eye contact with me and paused making me scared.

"Hume kya mishti??" I asked being scared looking at her but she didn't looked at me which scared me more.

"Hume.. hume break.. breakup.. kar lena chahiye.." she said with her trembling voice looking down and I was hell shocked.

What she wants from me?? Break..up?? I mean seriously?? how can she say this?? she wants to breakup with me, for real??

I looked at her, "Tum hosh me toh ho mishti?? Kya bol rahi ho ye.." I asked holding her shoulders and making her to look into my eyes.

"Main sahi keh rahi hu Abir.. hume breakup kar lena chahiye.. hamare rishte ka koi future nahi hai.. aur hum apni families ko bhi hurt nahi kar sakte.." she said while making a puppy face with moist eyes and her words pierced my heart with knife.

I stood up and shut my eyes tightly while keeping my hands on my hip. I don't know what to say her right now.

I understand she is literally fade up now from this daily family arguments. But how can she easily give up on me?? On us??

I turned back and looked at her, "Mishti hum baad me baat karenge iss baare me.. abhi hume Anuj aur Manvi ki shaadi ke liye mandir jana hai.. sirf hum hi witness hai.. chalo.." I said to change the topic because I knew she is taking this decision being impulsive.

But she was still sitting on the bench lowering her head remained silent, "What??" I asked looking at her being frustrated from her behaviour.

"Abir please.. mere liye difficult mat karo.." she finally replied with her cracking voice looking at me and tears rolled down to her cheeks.

Why? Why she is so stubborn?? Why can't she understand I can't breakup with her.. I love her.. she is my life and how can I lose her??

But I can't force her also to stay in this relationship. Oh god! Why this happens with me only??

I controlled my tears and paused for some time. Then finally freed her from this relationship because she has not left any other option for me.

"Fine.. aazad ho tum aaj se.." I said looking at her with cold voice.

I can see fresh tears which are slowly slowly brimming in her eyes. It is clearly visible from her face that she was not expecting this answer from me.

But I can't do anything, she only wants our relationship to end. I'm not giving up on us.. but soon I'll make her realise that she is wrong in breaking up with me.

"Ab shaadi me chale?? Humari nahi ho rahi hai toh atleast unki toh kara de.." I said taunting her but she remained silent lowering her head.

I rolled my eyes on her weird behaviour, "Matlab abhi se raaste alag??" I asked and she noded slightly, breaking my heart into innumerable pieces.

"Fine.." I said in anger and walked away from there and tears rolled down to my cheeks.

Later, I reached temple for Anuj and Manvi's marriage and soon mishti arrived. We looked at each other and soon she lowered her eyelashes to hide her pain. After that we stood behind our friends and their marriage rituals started.

My eyes were only and only fixed on Mishti.. soon she tilted her head and looked at me with her moist eyes. She again turned her face and then wiped off her tears and I was feeling helpless.

Anuj filled vermilion in Manvi's hairline and mishti stepped backward and interwined her fingers with mine and I looked at her being confused.

She turned her face towards me and I can see tears were rolling down to her cheeks, "Mujhse abhi shaadi karoge Abir?? Please.." she said with a cute pout.

I was not able to believe on my ears, what she said right now is for real or am I daydreaming?? Few hours ago we broke up and now she want to marry me.. my girl is really Ajeeb.

Before that she again change her mind I immediately noded in yes with teary eyes and took her in a bone crashing hug and then placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Soon we sat in place of bride and groom while smiling wholeheartedly, after our friends marriage and finally got married.

This blissful moment finally arrived in our life after so long. We are officially husband and wife now.. I can't explain how much happy I'm right now.

I looked at her and her condition was not at all different from me and then we exchanged a pleasant smile with each other with moist eyes.

"Congratulations wifey.." I said and she replied "congratulations hubby.." with a lovely smile.

Later, we reached our colony hand in hand being lost in each other and then we again came face to face with reality.

My mom and her daadi were fighting again over silly stuffs. Oh god! Why they do this??

We looked at each other with pitty face and then tried to stop the argument which was increasing more by each passing second.

I dragged my mom with me inside our room and closed the door.

"Maa.. kya hai ye?? Aap dono har roj kyu jhagadte rehte ho??" I asked but deep down I know it must be daadi who would have started the argument.

"Tum mujhse kya puch rahe ho abir?? Unse jaake pucho.. hamesha toh wahi start karti hai.." my mom said being angry and entered the kitchen followed by me.

"Toh aapko jhagade ko aage nahi badhana chahiye tha.." I said calmly holding her shoulders and I knew what will be her answer.

"Toh aur kya karti main?? Wo har baat me tumhare baba ki baat le aati hai aur taunt dene lagti hai.." she said being frustrated and then continued chopping vegetables.

"Agar chup rehti toh aur bhi nicha dikhane lagti.." she added making me speechless and I directly went to my room without saying anything to her.

This.. exactly this hurts us, our families constant fights. We are literally fade up now.. that's why mishti wanted to breakup with me.

But I can't give up now.. she is my wife and I want to spend my whole life with her anyhow. I will do everything to unite our families for her.. for me.. for us.

By the way I forgot to introduce myself, I am Abir Rajvansh and Ajeeb Rajvansh of my girlfriend.. sorry sorry.. my wife Mishti aka my angry chorni.

I live only with my mom because my father left me when I was 5. Me and Mishti are neighbours from last 15 years.

Mishti's daadi and daadu have problem with us because my father left us alone. They always taunt us for this.. I mean is it our fault if my father left us??

They are completely orthodox. I wish mishti's parents were alive, they would have handled them well. They both were soo cool.. completely opposite to daadu and daadi.

But unfortunately they are not alive. Now me and mishti only have to fill this differences anyhow.. for sake of our relation.. for sake of our Secret marriage.

How it was guys?? Please share your views.
This is a short story of around 2 or 3 chapters. Should I continue??

Do Vote and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 166 23
this book will be to promote stories or accounts that have been requested to promote
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
248K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
652K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...