𝕐𝔸ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ𝔼 π”Ήπ•‹π•Š 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬�...

By nunaaaaa_06

"All extremes of feeling are allied with madness." Cover made by @EIRE_TAE_ARMY More

ATTENTION!!!
≋-≋KIM SEOKJIN≋-≋
≋~≋MIN YOONGI ≋~≋
≋~≋JUNG HOSEOK≋~≋
≋~≋PARK JIMIN≋~≋
≋~≋KIM TAEHYUNG≋~≋
≋~≋JEON JUNGKOOK≋~≋

≋~≋KIM NAMJOON≋~≋

5.3K 124 160
By nunaaaaa_06

1 JUNE 2020

Walking in the busy streets in the morning of Seoul is one of the most beautiful things. There was a puddle of water everywhere since it was raining last night. I stomp on each puddle that comes in my way for...fun! Who am I you asking? Well...I am Lee Y/n and 17 years old and gonna be 18 next month on July 1! Asking me if I am single? Well...I was taken but my boyfriend died 2 months ago. 

Now I am single. Well...I was traumatized by it. He was the best boyfriend ever actually but he died. I cried and locked myself in my room. I was not okay for a few weeks but since my friend Aera and my family were there for me they somehow comforted me and now I am all okay. But I do breakdown whenever he pops up in my mind. I am still getting over it.

Right now, I am currently walking to my school and shoot I am gonna be late! I adjusted my bag and started speed walking or maybe running to school. I didn't care people were looking at me like that. I don't wanna be in detention right! 

While I was running I accidentally bumped into something big or should I say, someone. I was waiting for the impact but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and came face to face with.....NAMJOON?! 

 He was holding on to my waist tightly preventing me from falling. We were so close. I mean really close. Namjoon is actually my classmate aka the nerd, THE HOT NERD! He is mostly quiet in class. He talks to no one. I sometimes caught him staring at me.

 Well...This Namjoon guy is a bit weird actually. I mean he just doesn't look like a 17-year-old boy! He looks much older. I think it's normal for someone to look older than they actually are. I have never spoken to him. 

There is something weird about him but I just can't point it out! He let go of my waist and adjusted his glasses. The thing I didn't notice as he had a small smirk on his face. I adjusted my uniform and said sorry to him. 

Y/N: I am so sorry! I was in my rush!

Namjoon: No It's fine! 

We stayed silent for a few seconds then I spoke breaking the silence. 

Y/n: O-oh! It's time for school! Let's get to school!

Namjoon: Oh yeah! Leggo!

We sped walk to school. Shoot we are 5 minutes late! We ran to our homeroom and knocked on the door before entering inside. We bowed 90 degrees and apologized to the teacher. 

T/n": Why are you late miss lee?!

Y/n: I am so sorry-

The teacher noticed Namjoon and her eyes widen. What I failed to notice was Namjoon signaling the teacher something and she stopped me. 

T/n: I-It's ok miss L-lee. You may go to your s-seat.

'WTF?! IS SHE LETTING ME GO JUST LIKE THAT?'

Y/n: T-Then what about Namjoo-*sigh* Nvm...

I went back to my seat and Namjoon went back to his seat. "Yo! How did she let you go that easily?!" My friend Aera asked whispering not wanting the teacher to hear us.

"I don't know!" I said. "Why are every teacher scared of Namjoon? I don't know if you have noticed but they get scared when it comes to Namjoon even if he's the smartest kid in school!" Aera said making me think too. 

'Yeah...I have noticed too and I found it weird!' I just shrug my shoulders and we went back to focusing on our teacher. 

Namjoon POV

My whole focus was on My Babygirl, Y/n~! Yes. I have feelings for her or should I say Obsessed over her and gonna be mine right when she turns 18. Hah! Thinking how would I do that?! 

Just find that yourself later on! For now, let me just focus on my princess. How dare that teacher humiliate her like that?! She's lucky that I am in good mood now. Holding her like that in the street....omg....she could have killed me with those angelic eyes of hers! 

Y/N POV

After a long day in school I can finally leave home. I bid Aera goodbye and went to my locker to keep my stuff inside. I opened my locker and something fell. I crouched down and took it. It was a red envelop with a letter inside it. I took the letter outside and started reading it:

Dear Lee Y/n,

You're beauty. You're brains. You're spice. No way could you deny how special and unique you were that day. And every day since. While you read this, you should smile...

WOW! I have a secret admirer now? Who could it be? Why am I even blushing and smiling?! Aish...I better get home. But should I throw this away?

I kept competing with myself if I should throw it or not. I decided to just throw it since he won't know that I have thrown it...Right? I don't even know him kay? What if he's someone who is dangerous?! I threw it and went back home thinking of who it could be. 

A FEW Moments LATER

Me and my family were eating quietly when my mum suddenly spoke. 

"So....Y/n's birthday is next month! What do you want for your birthday, sweety?," My mom asked with a soft smile on her face.

"I don't want anything. Never mind, ma. You guys are my gift. What more can I ask for, hm? I just want you guys to be by my side all the time," I told them. 

My parents smiled and my dad spoke, "What about we buy you a new phone, hm?" 

"No, dad. That's way too expensive-" 

"I don't care," My dad said and went back to eating. We continued as that and I went back to sleep.

_____________________________________

2 WEEKS LATER (15 JUNE 2020)

Tears.....Sadness.....Confused....

In the graveyard. Wearing a black dress. With your family. Heads down low. Comforting the people who are the parents of the dead one. 

My friend Aera was found dead in the alleyway of our school. Her dead shocked everyone. They said she was murdered. I was crying my heart out. Aera's mom cried her whole life out and was held by her dad who was trying to calm his wife down. 

Who would do this?! She was my only friend! Whoever did this will never be forgiven She was all I had! 

"Rest in peace, Aera" I whispered as they covered her. 

_____

3 days passed. I never really talked to anyone. I go to her house everyday and go to the grave to talk to her. I am in my room now doing my homework. There was a knock on the door. 

My mom and dad came in. "Sweetie...Are you okay?" My mom asked me. I looked down at my lap and started crying remembering about Aera. My parents hugged me told sweet words to me. 

After a while, I calmed down. "Aera won't like it if she witness you crying like this right? Say...Why don't we go for a pizza, hmm?" My dad asked as he knows how much I like pizza but I was not in the mood. 

"Oh come on! Smile honey! It hurts us seeing you like this!" My mom said as she pouted.

We stayed quiet for a while when my dad spoke. "You always wanted a sibling right? Then what if we give you a sibling? Hm?" He asked making my eyes and mom's eyes wide. 'WHAT?!' 

"H-Honey-" I cut off my mom.  "Dad! What are you saying?!" 

My dad smirked playfully. "See honey. See how excited our daughter is. Come on" My dad said as he started coming near my mom like she is his prey. He looked scary but funny. 

"AAAHHH!! NOO!!! Y/N SAVE ME!!!"  My mom screamed as she hid behind me as my dad jumped on the bed. We started throwing pillows at each other. We laughed and giggled. We got tired as we laid back in my bed. 

I love my family...."I love you guys. What will I ever do without you guys" I said as they hugged me. "We love you, 3000,"  They said. Wish they never leave me...

___________________________

FEW DAYS LATER (28 JUNE 2020)

I was walking to my home happily. My birthday is in 2 days! YYAAYYY!!! I am so excited! When I reached my home I noticed there were two BLACK SUVs parked in front of my house. I think it's the neighbors. Wanna know why I am so happy? Well...I scored an A on my test. OH! HOW CAN I FORGET! 

I was actually getting more letters from my admirer. And it's getting creepier day by day. They used to be cute and sweet but when the days passed it's started getting weirder. It said how I looked beautiful when I am sleeping, focusing on class, and EVEN SHOWERING! Like...HAS HE BEEN WATCHING ME?! But it became even worse. I mean dirtier. Today there was another letter but I threw it away. I don't want to get more traumatized. I have watched people on Youtube pranking people like this so I got a bit relieved thinking that someone was just pranking me. 

I became all hyped up when I got a really good mark for my test. The test made me forget about everything so I was excited to go home now!

I opened the door and got in while yelling. "MOM DAD! I GOT AN 'A' FOR MY TEst..."  I got quiet and shocked when I saw my parents on the couch being held by some men AND GUN POINTED ON THEM! WTF??!!!

"M-Mom...D-dad...What is this?" I stuttered as I tried going near to them someone pulled me and made me sit on his lap.

I kept wiggling not knowing who he is. "LET ME GO, YOU BASTARD! LET GO!" I kept wiggling when he suddenly spoke making me go stiff. 

"Congrats on getting an 'A' in your test!" This voice.... I turned around and saw NAMJOON?! I noticed there were tattoos all over is arms. What is he?!

"N-Namjoon? What i-is t-this?" I asked clearly shocked. 

Namjoon: "Didn't I tell you we will meet you today? And it's our wedding for your birthday?"

Y/N: "W-WHAT? W-WHEN DID YOU SAY THAT?! A-AND WHAT MARRIAGE?!" 

Namjoon: I thought I warned you not to throw the letters away. On top of that, you didn't even read it before throwing it!"

What is he talking about?! Wait! Is he is my...

Namjoon: Yes love, I am your secret admirer. 

Y/N: What are you? How old are you?! WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!

I asked getting all frustrated. He has tattoos, men, and even a gun!

Namjoon: Of course! The bride must know everything about her husband. Well... I am Kim Namjoon, 25 years old, and the Mafia Boss. Okay Babygirl?

Y/n: M-Mafia? Y-Your B-Bride? Pl-please let us g-go- I started wiggling more. 

Namjoon: *Groan* Y-you better stop now or I will F-fuck you right here! 

I stopped and saw where he was pointing at. OMG! 

Mom: Please let her go! Don't do anything to her! Please!

My mom and dad started begging. I started crying. 

Namjoon: "You know. "*We went quiet when he pulled his gun out of nowhere* " I really wanted to kill you guys today so that no one will be against our wedding and having my baby girl all to myself but...I even killed that bitch um...What's her name...AH! Aera! and your idiot boyfriend of yours. She got to know my truth! I had no choice but to kill her"

Our eyes went wide. 

Y/n: HOW CAN YOU K-KILL HER *Crying*

Namjoon: Remember you have me! Don't waste your tears for that BITCH! 

I got mad and was about to slap him but he grabbed my wrist tightly. It's gonna leave a bruise there. 

Namjoon: You will be punished baby girl. *He said with a sly smirk* Now Mr. and Mrs. Lee your daughter 'KIM' Y/n are gonna marry me. Now baby girl...Marry me or I will kill your parents. Yes or No?

I heard my parents screaming telling me to not tell anything but I closed my eyes as tears came out and I nodded slightly. 

Namjoon: Words Baby girl...

Y/n: Y-Yes. 

Suddenly...

*BANG*

I flinched and I heard my mum screaming. I opened them slowly and saw my father DEAD on the ground. 

Y/n: DAD! NOOO! DAD!! LET ME GO YOU MONSTER!! I HATE YOU! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS-

*BANG*'

He shot my mom too. I was a crying mess now. Why is he doing this?!

Y/n: W-why?! WHY DID YOU SHOOT THEM?! THEY WERE THE ONLY ONE I HAD! 

Namjoon: Exactly!

I look at him confused still in his arms. 

Namjoon: I want you to ONLY have ME! I want everyone to know that you ONLY HAVE ME! 

Y/n: Y-Your a PSYCHO! YOUR CRAZY! LET ME GO YOU MONSTER!

He completely ignored my cries and turn to his men. 

Namjoon: Jimin and Taehyung clean up this mess and the others follow me!

They started taking away my parents as Namjoon pulled me outside to his car. Wish I could Escape but he is so strong! He got in sitting next to me. 

Namjoon: You know? I have known you for 3 years! 3 FUCKING YEARS! I wanted you to turn 18. And now here you are! I could have drugged you and made you forget about everything but I didn't. Wanna know why? 

I stayed quiet as I was still crying. He pulled me closer and spoke. 

Namjoon: Coz where is the fun in that?! Watching you struggle and all helpless under me really satisfies me. You even turn me on. Your cries really turn me on! I can't wait to fuck the shit outta you! I can't wait for your birthday! 

He said in a husky voice his hot breath fanning my bare neck.

Y/n: Please let me go...I am only 18. We have 7 years gap!

Namjoon: I don't care about the gap! All I care about is the love for you!

I started screaming and banging on the window. I at least wanted someone to notice me and help me! 

I suddenly felt pain in my neck. My eyes felt heavy. I tried staying awake but I fainted. Before I went unconscious...

" I love you, Love. Your all mine now and No one is there for you except me. Sleep tight, Princess"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was boring. 

I ran out of ideas but I will come up with better ideas!

Please vote 

&

Please Comment

🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 19.4K 50
Please do read with caution! (Thank you to @milkalatte for the new cover of this story! Credits to her)
222K 11.9K 26
'Yes you are handsome and rich but money can't buy you everything you want' Young prodigy CEO Kim Taehyung's life was turned upside down when he met...
12K 511 71
"Would you risk everything just to be where you've always dreamed of?" [Complete]
6.7K 460 14
Awesome cover by @pandan05 -He just wanted to be loved- ---- [Antifans of Jung Hoseok should stay away] [Warning: Do not Plagiarize] [#Book "2 in Sed...