Jelsa Was I Not Enough

By JacklynnBest

Join the big eight in highschool. We're they'll be twist and turns. Sorry for the confusion to anyone who ha... More

Chapter 1 Background
Chapter 2 New House
Chapter 3 Fun DAY part 1
Chapter 4 Fun Day part 2
Chapter 5 Fist day of school part 1
Chapter 6 Frist day of school part 2
Assembly Chapter 7
Tryouts Chapter 8
Bad or Good Chapter 9
Jelsa hangout Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Work is fun Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 The big party
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
ice skating and ice cream Chapter 18
School dance part 1 chapter 19
School dance part 2 Chapter 20
Jelsa First Date Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Music class part 1
Chapter 23 Music class Part 2
Double Date Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Best Friends again
Chapter 26 The talk
Chapter 27 Music
Chapter 28 BIRTHDAY
Chapter 29 Fall Festival
Chapter 30 Halloween party
Chapter 31 What!
Chapyer 32 I'm sorry
Sorry.
Chapter 33 Competition
Chapter 34 Winners are.
Chapter 36 Thanksgiving
Chapter 37 Birthdays part 1
Chapter 38 Birthdays Part 2
Chapter 39 Mixed feelings
Chapter 40 Winter Break
Chapter 41 Emotions Emotions
Chapter 42 One week
Chapter 43 Not everything last forever
Chapter 44 Only for you
Chapter 45 Overeating
Chapter 46 Your such a Tease
Chapter 47 Clubbing
Chapter 48 Forgiveness
Chapter 49 Yes! I would love too
Chapter 50 Movie Night
Chapter 51 Not sure what to name this chapter
Chapter 52 Valentine's Day
Chapter 53 Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 54 Birthday
Chapter 55 Lake house
Chapter 56 Archery Lessons
Chapter 57 Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 58 Hiking
Chapter 59 I love you
Chapter 60 A Scare Of Your Life
Chapter 61 A Night to Remember part 1
Chapter 62 A night to Remember part 2
Chapter 63 Old Feelings
Chapter 64 The End

Chapter 35 Preparing for a wedding

45 5 0
By JacklynnBest

Author Note at end please read.

************************************

Jack POV

The wedding was in one week. They wanted it to be simple. Just outside with dangling lights above them and family and friends.

They've asked me and my friends to perform a song. When the bride walks down.

And we have the perfect song. I have my suit Emma has her dress same with Rosy. 'My new step Mom.'

Everything is ready we doing a practice dinner tonight. Everyone who can will be there. And everyone who can't....

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans a dark blue button-up shirt and some fancy shoes. I looked in the mirror smiling.

Then there was a nock at my door. "Come in." The door opened and my Dad walked in. He was waring a black tuxedo. "Your looking sharp."

"You think? Do you think it's to much?" My Dad asked as he kept trying to fix his tux.

I chuckled. "Dad you look great and relax it's only a rehearsal dinner."

"Right." He let out a breathe that he was holding in. "So are you ready?"

"Ya. Also I'll meet up with you guy's. I'm goanna pick up my girlfriend."

He nodded. "Just make sure you aren't late."

"Dad. I will be on time so please try not to worry yourself out."

"I'll try. But you know me. I'm hot headed."

"And a nervous wreck. You still have to be ready for the actual wedding and that's less than a week." We chuckled.

"Don't remind me." We then sat in silence not knowing what to say. Until he broke. "Anyways I'm off."

I nodded I then checked myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone. It was 4:55 and the dinner started at 6:00. So I should probably get a move on. I grabbed my key's. And walked downstairs and out the door.

I drove to Elsa house which was like 20 mintues away. I got there, and got out of the car and walked to the front door. I knocked three time's.

I heard feet shuffling. Then the door opened. "Jack how great to see you." Mrs. Winter's said. "And you look very handsome come inside." She then stood close to the door.

"Thank you Mrs. Winter's is Elsa here?" I asked looking up at the stairs then turning to look back at her.

She smiled. "She'll be done soon. Just touching up her makeup."

I nodded. I then sat down on the couch waiting for her to come down. After a few minutes Elsa came down. She was waring a white dress with no sleaves. And a see through at the end of it. Her hair was in curls and she was waring makeup but not to much.

When she saw me she smiled. "You look beautiful." I said. She blushed before saying thank you. "Ready to go?" I asked.

She nodded. We then walked towards my car. I opened her door. She got in. I then shut it before scrambling to my side of the door.

I then put the key in the ignition and we drove to where the rehearsal dinner would be.

We got there and we saw people sitting down and talking. I grabbed Elsa hand as we walked towards our seats. I sat next to my Dad who sat next to Rosy. And across from me was Emma.

We then sat and talked until someone hit a spoon on a glass cup. It was Rosy she was smiling. "Firstly I am so happy you all could make it. And I hope you guys will be able to attend the ceremony. Secondly I am very happy to be welcome into this new family. I will now have a handsome step-son and a beautiful daughter. And I promise to love you both so dearly. Now we have a freshly cooked meal. Manny different thing's. And we hope you enjoy." She than sat down.

After awhile everyone got up and we all went to grab some food. It was a really fun night.

Skip to the wedding cause I'm to lazy and ran out if idea's.

I sighed as I step down the Isle or path of red and white roses. As the music began to start. Everyone turned there head towards me. I fixed my tie. Smiling at the crowd before singing.

This is goanna be a singing part. If you don't wanna read skip. Video in media. Jack-🎶 Elsa-❄ Merida-🍁 Hiccup-🍂 Rapunzel and Flynn-🌸 all-🎤

Also the picture up there is what everyone was waring. The boy's in Black tux. The bride in a white dress and the bridesmaids and the girls are in a purple dress.

🎶' It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you'

I walked down the isle half way before turning around getting on one nee and pointing towards were I came from. As Elsa stepped out holding a small bundle of flowers.

'Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you'

She sang as she skipped towards me. Spinning around. I then picked her up spinning her in circles. As we walked towards the side of the crowd. Then Merida and Hiccup came out.

🍁'Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard
We can go
No one will know'
🍂'Oh c'mon girl'

They sang as they moved there hands up and down walking down the isle they then spun in a circle singing and looking at each other.

Hiccup then grabbed her hand spinning her in circles. Rapunzel and Flynn then came out. As they spun too doing what they were doing.

🍁'Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of Patron
🍂'And it's on girl'

Rapunzel then ran between them and the four of them threw there hands up. Before grabbing one and another running down the ilse were me and Elsa stand

🌸'Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready'

Emma and Becky came in with ribbon thing's tied to a stick as they bounced it up and down making waves.

🎤'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you'

We all then ran around the crowd back to the isle as we walked down it. Bouncing are arms up and down for a couple of seconds then we switched to the other side. Then we lifted are arms up and threw them down walking towards the end of the isle.

🎶'Just say I do
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby'
🎤'Just say I do'

My Dad then came out doing silly dance moves. As the crowd began to clap. Rosy then came out as she did her moves. My Dad then ran towards her grabbing her arm and putting in his as they walked towards the end of the isle were the rest of us were standing.

🎤'Oh
It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you' we all smiled at each other and took our seats.

Skipping the I Dos.

We finally finished the first half of the wedding. My new step Mom and Dad were on the dance floor having there first dance as a married couple.

We then sat down had some dinner then we danced the night away.

"Jack." My father came up to me.

"Yes Dad." I said smiling up at him.

"Me and Rosy are goanna go out of town for a week. Emma is goanna stay at Becky's you can stay with a friend or at home. If you want." I looked over at Elsa. She was talking to Punzie. I then looked back at my Dad.

"I have some where to stay don't worry." He nodded. Before going to find Rosy. I then made my way over to Elsa. "Sorry to interrupt but can I steal Elsa for a bit." I asked Punzie she nodded.

I grabbed Elsa hand and led her to the dance floor. A slow song was playing. She put her arm's around my neck as I put mine on her wait. "So my Dad said Em is staying at Becky's so can I stay at your house for a week if not it's fine."

She smiled up at me. Before putting her head on my chest. "Jack you can stay for as long as you want. I don't mind."

I smiled. We then danced with a smile on our faces.

Hello Fello reader's. I have made a desion to update every other Monday. But next week it will be Wendsay and Friday. And after that week it will be Monday. So it switches off. I won't update Wensday or Friday this week but next.

To give me time to write and brain storm Idea's. I know How the book is goanna end. And how the Sequel starts but I don't know what to put in the middle. So At every update I will right the dates to UPDATE.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 410 57
This is a story about a girl that is normal, no powers no super special abilities, joins the big five. They each start to teach her something. They...
61.3K 2.6K 37
Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and the nerds. But this one doesn't have the...
550K 18.3K 39
Disclaimer: SOME OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE FROM DISNEY AND DREAMWORKS! Others I just made up. |Book 1 of 2. "Admit it, you're in love!" "I will NEVER s...
47.9K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...