THE PURGE

By orihuel5

Will these teenagers survive the purge? More

Intro
Characters
Background of characters
Normal day
Almost
Preparing
Love at first sight
The Day
It's starting
Trick
Seeing you again
Who are you?
Thank you!!!!
What's going on?
It's all my fault
Conffesing
Leaving
What do we do?
You again
Trust you?
Not so bad
Explain
Help me!!!
Search party
Fighting
Memories
The room
Coming for you
Found you
Distraction
Maybe it's you?
Coming home
Update
Another Update

I Lost you

697 15 20
By orihuel5

Atzi's POV:   It looks like we were winning, but I don't think we are. Every time we kill some of them, more come out of nowhere. Now it's getting more harder. While we have been doing this, I haven't seen Nadia anywhere. I haven't heard anything about her or where she is. I am getting scared because what if they already killed her? What if we are to late? No I can't think that. I have to stay positive and think positive. It's the only way that I will get through this day. I was in the kitchen behind the table because I basically had a whole group with me. They all kept shooting at me and I was getting scared. There was so much of them and only one of me. I can't take them by myself. I shot some of them, but not enough. I was hoping one of the others would come and help me, but I kind of bout it. I finally grew the courage and started shooting at them. I missed, but I shot some of them. I hid behind the table and took a break because they somehow got more people. How am I going to do this? I need help and I need it quick. I tried getting out of the kitchen, but they kept shooting at me. I tried to at least peak my head out to see if anyone of the others were by me. To my luck Alvaro was in the next room by me. I tried getting his attention, but it wasn't working. I was getting frustrated and screamed my lungs off so he can look my way. A: ALVARO!!! He turned his head and saw me. I waved at him to come and help me. He was shooting at three guys. Once he was done he ran to where I was without getting shot at. Alv: are you okay?
A: yeah I'm fine. I just need your help.
Alv: Danm how much of them are there? A: I don't know. I just hope we win this thing.
Alv: do you think we are almost done? A: I hope so. We started shooting at them. Now with help of Alvaro we are starting to kill them quickly. Once we were done we got out of the kitchen and went to go help the others. Once we got there I seriously was doubting that we were going to survive. There was literally a whole army of those pricks. I ran behind a wall where everyone else was. A: where the hell did they come from?!? S: I don't know. When we killed the others more just started coming from nowhere. A: do you guys think we will survive? K: hopefully. Right now we need to focus on killing these assholes and then we will look for Nadia. I just nodded in response. I started shooting at the others. It looks like there was a lot of them. Even more than before. Little by little hopefully they all die. We can't give up now. We still have a couple of minutes before the purge is over. Hopefully by the time we are done the sirens go off and then we find Nadia. We still kept shooting until someone shot all of them. They all died, but the person that helped ran away. I didn't get to see who it was, but whoever it was did us a really big favor.
End of POV.

I was just walking around the house because I was trying to see if more of those pricks were here. I was currently upstairs. I had my gun in my hand and I was hearing shooting from the bottom of the stairs. I was going to go down stairs, but first I wanted to see if there were any of them upstairs. The coast was clear so I was relieved. I was reloading my gun when I remembered something. James was down in the cell unconscious. Now was my chance to kill him for what he did to my friends and to me. I ran down the stairs and was going to the cell. Once I was almost there I saw a group of those psychopaths trying to kill some other group. I stopped and started shooting at the rest of them. They were all finally dead and I ran off to go and kill James. I didn't see the other group because once the last person fell dead to the ground I booked it. I ran into the living room and ran down the stairs. Once I made it down I looked in the cell, but no one was in there. The gate was open and nothing was there. How the hell did he escape? I walked into the cell to see if he dropped anything or to see how he got out. I had my back turned for one minute and then all of a sudden someone hits me in the back of the head. I fell to the ground while the person was standing above me. I opened my eyes and saw who it was. James was the one that hit me in the head. I tried getting up, but he put his foot on my chest to push me back down.    J: you really think your so smart huh?    N: I...I was the...only one...in the family that...had a brain.   I couldn't really speak because the whole room was spinning. I couldn't really focus as well, but I tried staying awake.    J: shut up!! You can't get rid of me because I will never leave.
N: not if your dead. You'll...be gone...soon enough.    J: even if I was dead I wouldn't leave. I'll be stuck with you everywhere you go. 
N: in your dreams.   He was so mad at this point. I already knew that he was going to hit me again. I was ready for the impact while I had my eyes closed and had my fists into balls. I was waiting, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes only to see that he was gone. I got up a little bit, but I was still sitting on the floor. He wasn't there anymore. I was going to get up, but I heard something in the back of me.
J: Boo!!    Right when I turned around he hit me in my head. I fell to the ground unconscious. The only thing I remember was being in the cell. After that everything went black.

Alejandro's POV:   Finally we were done fighting those psychopaths. I just wonder who helped us. Maybe one of them changed their mind and decided to help us? Or maybe it was Taylor...nah!! She wouldn't do that. Well now that we are done we need to look for Nadia.
K: finally we're done fighting!! I'm so tired!
R: your not the only one.    Ale: hey our job isn't done. We need to go look for Nadia.
S: where could she be though? This house is so big that it can literally take us hours to find her.    Alv: maybe we should all split up?   
M: good idea. All of us take one room and look wherever she could be.    We all split up and started looking. I just looked wherever and just wandered around the house. It was really quiet in the house. It was kind of scary, but peaceful at the same time. Somehow I ended up in a room with a pool inside the house. Don't get me wrong this guy was a psychopath, but I have to admit that he had an awesome house. I was just looking around the room until I heard mattia scream. I ran out of the room to go see what it was. Hopefully he is okay
End of POV.

Mattia's POV: I was just looking around where the entrance was. I didn't see no sign of Nadia anywhere. The house was quiet, but a scary quiet. The only thing I could hear was my breathing. I'm glad that we killed those psychopaths though. If we didn't then we would have been dead by now. I was still looking around the room until I just gave up and was going to go to another room. Right when I turned my back I heard a gun click. I turned back around and met eyes with that psychopath that is Nadia's brother. He had a gun in his hand and was ready to shoot me.    M: hey put that down!!
J: why should I? Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you?    Right when he said that all the others can in the room.     Ale: mattia what is going on?    M: ale...you need to leave.
Ale: why?     J: yeah mattia...why does he need to leave?    Alejandro looked at James and he looked mad. It looked like at any moment he was about to explode. The others came by me, but I didn't see Kairi. Where was he?   
Ale: YOU!!    J: surprised?    Ale: what did you do with Nadia?!?    J: oh you mean my sister? Well you see kid, she's dead.    Right when he said that my heart shattered. The girls were crying and Roshaun and Alvaro were quiet. My eyes started to water and I looked at Alejandro. You could tell he wanted to break down. He was hurt and I felt bad.
R: what? No...no you couldn't have killed her!!
J: oh, but I did.    A: you fucker!!! You killed my best friend!!!    S: you deserve to die you piece of shit!!    J: shut up already!! She got what she deserved.    Alv: what you deserve is to be put in prison.    J: that's enough!! I'm sick and tired of hearing you guys. Now it's time for you guys to die!   I was freaking out on what to do. None of us had our weapons because we dropped them in the other room where all the bodies are. We didn't have anything on us to use for protection. I was also wondering where Kairi was. I haven't seen him ever since we split up to look for Nadia. I was going to say something, but I saw someone coming behind James. It was Kairi and he had a gun. He didn't say anything and just stayed quiet. James didn't notice him and I made sure to keep the attention on us. It was all going good until Kairi stepped on a piece of glass. James turned around and got Kairi from the arm. He made him drop the gun and James pulled Kairi to him. He had his arm around his neck and put the gun  to his head.   J: whoever moves he does!!
S: no!!    Sandra was about to run to him until roshaun got her. He pulled her into his arms and held onto her.    M: just let him go!!
J: why? Just so he can get the gun and kill me? I don't think so.    A: please just let him go.
J: No!! None of you deserve to live!!    S: HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!! JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!!    J: oh, but he did. He tried to kill me!!    R: all of us are trying to kill you. Don't you get that?!? We all want you dead!!    J: well that isn't going to happen!! None of you are going to kill me because I'm going to kill you!!    Everyone was freaking out. The girls were crying and the rest of us were worried about Kairi. I still couldn't believe that he killed Nadia. It doesn't seem right. It doesn't feel real. The only thing I could think about was how he did it.    M: how?     J: what?  
M: how did you do it? How did you kill Nadia?!?    J: Well first I made her think that being with me is the only option that she had. Then when I told her everything that our family did, she didn't want to be with anyone else, but me. Than when she figured out I was lying she didn't want to be with me anymore. She kept fighting me and giving me attitude until I had enough. So I shot her in the head.
Ale: your such a fucking asshole.    J: you know what...maybe I should just kill your friend now!!   S: no!! Please!!    J: Why should I stop huh? Do you want me to keep on telling you what happened with Nadia?!? Well before all this happened I told her about my past!! I told her what I wanted to do to her and I finally got the chance to do it!!    Alv: what do you mean? What did you do to her?    J: I don't think you want to hear this, but fuck it I'm telling you anyways!! You know your girlfriend is so good in bed!! She is fantastic!! I had the best time of my life with her!!    I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He had sex with Nadia. He had sex with his own sister!! I literally wanted to kill him then and there, but I couldn't. I looked at Alejandro and saw he was really mad. He was about to run at James until I got him. He tried fighting me, but I didn't let him go.  
Ale: how could you?!? You had sex with your own sister!!    J: what can I say? I've been waiting for years.    A: you asshole!! You probably forced her!!   J: maybe...or maybe not. All I can say is that she felt good.    He started laughing historically. What kind of person would do that to someone? Especially if they are family. I feel so bad for not being there for her.   R: you deserve to fucking die!!
J: Yet I won't!! Even if I died I would die a happy man because I banged my sister!!   After he said that we heard gunshots. James eyes were wide and he dropped his gun. He then let go of Kairi and fell to the ground. Once he did I looked up to who shot him. My eyes widened and started to water again. It was Nadia. She was the one that shot James. Once I saw her I was going to run up to her and hug her, but she pointed her gun at me. Maybe she was still mad at me for what happened. The others saw her and stayed back. She was covered in blood and was beat up really really bad. I felt bad because I feel like this is my fault. I shouldn't have said anything.
End of POV.

I finally shot that motherfucker. I was unconscious for a couple of minutes, but then I woke up. That's when I came here and shot him. I had my gun pointed at the others because I didn't want them close to me or James. I wanted to do this, I needed to do this. I walked up to him and just looked down on him. He was laying on his back just looking at me while he choked on his own blood. I wanted to smile, but I didn't. I started to tear up, but it wasn't because I was sad, it's because I was happy. I'm happy because I can finally kill him and make him feel the pain that he put me through.   J: N...Nadia. I thought...I thought you would...be with me?    N: you thought wrong.   J: I thought you...loved me?   N: you must be crazy because I never loved you. Oh wait...you are crazy.    J: but...but what about us? We...love  each... other. Remember?  
N: that's what you think...see I never loved you. I thought you were my brother, but I guess I was wrong. I thought you were the only family I had, but I guess not. Your nothing to me and your just worthless. Your just a prick that just wanted to get in my pants.    J: No...Nadia I really do...love you. We can...start our...our own family. I...I promise you...that I will...be here for you. I...will always...love you.  
N: sorry...I don't speak bullshit.    J: NO!!!  
I pointed my gun at his head and shot him. I killed him...I killed James. I don't know why, but I kept on shooting him until I ran out of bullets. Once I did I still kept shooting him even though I don't have any bullets left. I felt someone grab my hand and tried taking the gun away. I looked up seeing Alejandro crying and trying to get the gun out of my hand. My eyes were watering and I finally let go of the gun. He threw the gun across the room and hugged me tight. Once I was in his arms I just broke down. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I needed to let it out. The sad thing was that I was trying to push Alejandro away from me. I missed him and all, but I could still feel Jame's hands on me. I didn't feel right and I felt scared. The others came to us and grouped hugged. I tried pulling away, but I was to weak.
N: please...please let me go.    R: Nadia are you okay?    N: I don't like it.   S: you don't like what?    N: I don't like when your touching me. I still feel him...I still feel his hands all over me!! I tried to stop him, but he didn't listen!!
At this point I was having an anxiety attack. I kept crying and crying. It all came to me like an avalanche. My emotions were everywhere and I couldn't stop it.    A: Nadia we know. It's okay your safe now.   N: what do you mean? What do you know?    K: we know that you two had sex. The good thing is that your okay. Yes you guys may had sex, but it doesn't mean we don't like you.    N: wait what? We didn't have sex.
Alv: you didn't? Then why did he say you guys did?    N: we didn't have sex.   M: then what happened?   N: he...he... he raped me.  
Ale: he what?!?    N: he raped me.    S: omg I'm so sorry!!    Ale: that piece of shit raped you!!
R: ale calm down.   Ale: no I won't calm down!!
K: dude relax he's dead now. He can't do anything to her.   Ale: I don't fucking care!! He raped my girlfriend!!    S: Alejandro please just calm down.   Ale: no!! This piece of shit deserves to go to hell!!    M: ale please just calm down. He's dead he can't hurt us anymore.
Ale: I don't care!! He hurt her!!    Alejandro got up from the ground and went to Jame's body. He got the gun from the floor and was about to shoot James again until I heard a gun click. It wasn't Alejandro because he was putting bullets in the gun. I turned around and saw who clicked the gun. It was Jame's girlfriend. She had her gun pointed at Alejandro and was about to shoot him. I got up from the ground and ran to him.   N: Alejandro!!   He looked up at me and then gunshots filled the room. I was standing in front of Alejandro before she started shooting. She shot at him four times, but missed. I guess the gun got jammed because when she would shoot nothing came out. I felt pain all over my body and felt liquid dripping down. I looked down and saw that I had four bullet holes in my body. I looked up at Alejandro and saw that he was crying. I gave him a weak smile and fell to the ground.  
Ale: NO!!!    S: Omg Nadia!!!    Everyone ran to me except Kairi. He got a piece of glass and got Jame's girlfriend in a headlock. He stabbed the glass in her neck and sliced her throat. He dropped her to the ground and ran to me.
A: Nadia please stay with us!! Please we can't loose you!!    S: stay awake Nadia!! It will all be over soon!!   Right when Sandra said that we heard a siren. That meant the purge was finally over.   R: we need to cover her wounds up.
Alv: but she's bleeding a lot!!   R: that's why!! We need to slow down the bleeding!!   A: here use my sweater.   R: that's good . Thanks.
A: your welcome.    Roshaun took off my sweater and rapped Atzi's sweater around my body. He tightened it and I screamed in pain. Once he was done he had me put my head on Alejandro's lap.    R: one of us has to call 911.
Alv: I don't have my phone.    R: well then someone go tell the neighbors to call 911!! We need to get her to the hospital quick because she is losing a lot of blood!!    K: I'll go do it. Alvaro come with me.   Alv: got it.    Kairi and Alvaro went to go and get help. I was trying my hardest to stay awake and stay calm.
M: it's okay Nadia, help will come soon.  
Ale: come on baby stay with me.    M: just listen to our voices. Try and stay awake.    Kairi and Alvaro came back with some guy. The guy was on the phone with 911 explaining what was happening.   R: who's that?    Alv: he is just some guy that was willing to help us.    K: the other neighbors didn't give a fuck, but luckily he had a heart and came to help us.    M: I guess some people just care about themselves.
My eyes were getting heavy. I felt myself passing out and I tried my best to stay awake. I was holding onto Alejandro's hand so I squeezed it to get his attention.    Ale: no...no Nadia you have to stay awake!!   R: someone tell her something.   Ale: like what?    R: I don't know like a story or something?    A: I know what I can tell her.   Atzi grabbed my other hand and held onto it. I squeezed her hand to make sure I'm still alive. She started crying and I tried to wipe her tears. She laughed a little bit and held onto my hand tighter.    A: Nadia do you remember the first day we met?   I shook my head in response. I smiled weakly because I remember it like it was yesterday. That day was the start of it all.   A: I knew you remembered. That day was the first day of junior high. We were in fifth period together and me, you and Sandra sat at the same table with two other guys. We were working on a group assignment and you were the only one that wasn't helping. I noticed and told you to be apart of it. You just looked at me and then looked away. At the end of the class everyone left. Then came sixth period and all three of us had the same class. I tried talking to you, but you wouldn't listen. You would walk away our just look at me like you were scared. That's when Sandra told me you had anxiety talking to people and you were shy. Once I found that out I was so relieved because this whole time I thought you didn't like me. Well once we started to get used to junior high me, you and Sandra started talking. After a couple of months that's when we officially became best friends. After that I was so happy. I was happy that I got to meet people like you and Sandra. If I didn't have you guys in my life I don't know what I would do. I love you both so much you don't even know.    After when she was done I let go of her hand. I took off my favorite bracelet and gave it to her. Then I took off my favorite rings and gave them to Sandra and Kairi. I took off the necklace that had the picture of me and Mrs. rose and gave it to Alejandro. Then I took off my necklace that had a black crystal on it and gave it to mattia. I took off my two necklaces that had a cross on them, then I kissed them and gave them to Roshaun and Alvaro. Once I did that I heard the ambulance outside. The operators came in the house and put me down on a bed.   Op1: is she stable?   Ale: no not really.   Op2: has she passed out at all?    S: she was about to, but didn't.   Op1: any seizers?     R: none.    After they said all those questions they put a mask on me. It was an oxygen mask to help me breathe. They took me to the car and put me inside. They put a heart monitor on me to see if I was still alive. Once they did that they were all ready to go. The thing was how are the others going to get to the hospital?   Op1: okay lets go!!   A: wait can we go with you?    Op2: are you guys family to her?    S: well... no.  
Op2: I'm sorry, but only immediate family can come.    S: please we are the only family she has!!    Op1: we need to take her to the hospital quickly. She's loosing a lot of blood.    Op2: fine get in the car.   After that we headed to the hospital. I felt so tired that I just wanted to close my eyes. I could barely keep them open so they were halfway closed. I felt someone grab my hand and hold it. I looked to see who it was, but my vision was blurry, but I could tell who it was. Alejandro was holding my hand and didn't let go. I held his hand and squeezed it tight. We finally made it to the hospital and they rushed me inside. Once I made it inside a doctor came up to me and checked what was wrong.   Doc: what happened?    Op1: multiple injuries and got shot five times.   Doc: where?
Op2: in her back and one on her side.
Doc: Jesus how can she still be alive? No one has ever made it this far.    While we were on our way to who knows where. The doctor kept asking me questions. I couldn't really answer them because I couldn't really speak. I then saw a flashing light in my eye.    Doc: we need to do surgery on her right away. If we don't get those bullets out she will die.   Op1: on it.
Doc: nurses in the ICU right away!! Where is her family?    Op1: there over there in the waiting room.    Doc: make sure they are okay and stable. I don't want them freaking out and have panic attacks.   Op2: on it doc.   I was so close to passing out. I couldn't really breathe or speak or see. I felt myself drifting away and I felt myself getting weak. The only thing I could see was lights everywhere. Then I passed out not remembering anything.

Alejandro's POV:   I saw them dragging her away to the ICU. I was so scared and I was so worried for her. I heard everything that the doctor said and that just made me freak out more. What if she doesn't make it? What is she dies? What will I do? How am I going to live without her? I fell to the ground crying my eyes out while the others came to me and hugged me tight. All of us were crying our eyes out. It just didn't feel real. It feels like this is all a dream or more like a nightmare that I can't run  from.    A: she'll...she'll be okay. We just have to...think positive.    Alv: not just that...we have to put faith in god. He will make sure she is okay.    S: yeah we just have to pray and pray to him to keep her safe.    M: trust me guys...she will be okay.    Ale: I really hope she will be. I need her to be okay. I need her in my life. If she leaves I...I don't know what I would do.  
K: she won't leave. She will be okay. Did you hear what the doctor said? He said that a person can't stay alive if they got shot five times. He said that she would have been dead by now, but what does that tell you? It tells you that she is strong and that she can make it through this.    R: we can't give up now. We need to be strong for her. We need to hope for the best and we need to have faith.    Ale: you guys are right. We can't lose hope, not now and not ever.    M: she'll get through this. One way or another.    I nodded my head in response. They were right, we can't give up now. She will make it because she is strong. I just pray to god that whatever happens he takes care of her.

7 hours later.

It's been seven hours and we still haven't heard anything. We've been in the waiting room for so long and no one has updated us on what was happening. I kept going to the front desk to see if they had any updates, but they didn't. I was starting to get anxiety because no one was telling me what was going on.   Ale: they still haven't said anything.   R: their not going to until the surgery is done.    S: surgery takes a lot of time.   Ale: yeah, but seven hours? Isn't that a long time?    Alv: have you ever gotten surgery done or know someone who has gotten surgery?    Ale: I don't think so. Why does it matter?    M: it's because surgery takes a lot of time. The doctor has to make sure they don't mess up anything and have to be careful.
A: do you think she is almost done?    K: I don't know. I mean I hope she is okay, but I just want it to be done.   Doc: for Nadia?   Once I heard her name I ran straight to the doctor. The others ran as well. I was so scared, but at the same time relieved that they are done with her surgery.   Ale: what happened?    Doc: are you guys her family?    M: yes we are.   Ale: how is she?    Doc: umm well Mr.?    Ale: Alejandro rozario.   Doc: well Mr. rozario she was excellent. She was stable and was ready for the surgery.   Alv: see that's good!! She's doing great!!   S: is that it doctor?    Doc: well no there is something else.   M: what is it?   Doc: Nadia lost a lot of blood during the surgery. I was planning on asking someone to donate any blood, but by the time I would be finished she would have been gone. She was very good though and she was very strong holding on. She was a hell of a fighter.   Ale: wait you keep saying "was". Why do you keep saying that? Is she okay?    Doc: that is the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. She was a fighter and held onto her life. She gave it her all and didn't let anything stop her, but then some people can't always fight for to long.   Ale: wait what do you mean? She's okay right? She's still here in the hospital. She's breathing right?
Doc: I'm so sorry Mr. rozario, but...Nadia is dead.    Ale: what?!?!    Doc: she didn't make it during her surgery. She lost a lot of blood and I couldn't get any donations.    S: omg no. 
A: this...this can't be real!!    K: she can't be dead!!   Doc: I'm truly and deeply sorry to all of you. I know loosing her was a tragedy, but you guys have to stay strong.    Nurse: doctor your needed in room 115.   Doc: I'm on my way. Please stay strong and be safe. She wouldn't want anything to happen to you guys.    After that he left. "She's dead" "she didn't make it". Those words hurt more than a bullet going in to your chest. Those words kept replying in my head on loop. I couldn't think of anything else, but that. I didn't even realize mattia was talking to me.   M: ale...ale are you okay?
Ale: she...she's gone. She left...she isn't coming back.   Alv: I'm so sorry Alejandro.     I just looked at the others with a sad face. My eyes were watering and I couldn't stop myself from crying. The others brought me in for a group hug and that's when I lost it. I completely broke down and fell to the ground, the others followed by me. I couldn't believe she was gone. It doesn't feel real...it doesn't feel right. What am I supposed to do? She's gone and I can't except the fact that she won't come back. I can't think or focus on anything. Not without her. Not without Nadia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 755 35
She escapes the bloods only to be kidnapped and brought into the worlds dangerous gang the queens will she fall for the gang leader or will she esc...
57.8K 652 44
Your just a teenager with a secret.... started 06/03/20
6.5K 70 32
A famous high school girl finds out her dad is getting married to a women in New Jersey. The girl mother passed away when she was really young. Also...
26.9K 697 28
ooo. β–Šoblivious βΌβŒβ˜„οΈŽ ➝ βͺ π™°πš•πšŽπš“πšŠπš—πšπš›πš˜ πšπš˜πšœπšŠπš›πš’πš˜ ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━━ βš•οΈŽβ˜„οΈŽ two teenagers who are oblivious to being in love with each other. ...