๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜โ”Š๐Š๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ...

By _yyunaa_

ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท "๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜" ๐‡๐„ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐’๐‡๏ฟฝ... More

' ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
โœพ แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
โœพ 01. แดกแด€ส€แดแด›สœ
โœพ 02. ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด…
โœพ 03. แด˜แด€แดแด˜แด‡ส€
โœพ 04. แด„แด€สŸแด
โœพ 05. ส€แด€ษขแด‡
โœพ 06. แดŠแด‡แด€สŸแดแดœ๊œฑส
โœพ 07. ๊œฐษชส€แด‡
โœพ 08. แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€
โœพ 09. สŸแดแด แด‡
โœพ 10. แดแดแด แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
โœพ 11. ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฑ
โœพ 12. ส™สŸแดแดแด
โœพ แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐’
๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž

โœพ 13. แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด›

29.1K 1.3K 1.2K
By _yyunaa_

"[name]!" and her gradient dark blue ocean eyes widened as she heard herself being called by none other than Kibutsuji Muzan. 

She wasn't sure how. She wasn't sure why. But she knew, deep within her demon blood, she was made to protect Kibutsuji Muzan, even if they were lovers.

The other Upper Moons were defeated, and eventually, none of the Hashiras were killed. Which made [name] utterly mad as she needed to do things by herself instead.

But soon, the Infinity Fortress was rumbling, given how some of the demon slayers the Upper Moons were fighting earlier on, managed to escape to find Nakime.

Causing the demon lord to find the need to end her life.

And there she was now, outside in the city. Laying on the ground with nichirin blades stabbed through her neck, rendering her unable to move at all.

"Must... Go to Muzan-sama," she thought to herself as she struggled, only to have her arms sliced off in the process. Her gradient dark blue ocean eyes widened as she struggled to get free.

"Muzan-sama..." she whispered out and within a blink of an eye the Hashiras and demon slayers were thrown to the side, rendering them hitting against the ruins of the Infinity Fortress, and [name] no longer felt the nichirin blades stuck in her neck.

"[name]," and she looked at Muzan who was holding her gently in his arms. His red plump eyes watched as [name] regenerates, healing herself and he had on a soft smile.

"Stay by the side. Don't engage in the battle. Do you think I wouldn't know what you are trying to do?" he whispered out and [name] could only remain silent as she took a good look at him.

Her eyes widened as she felt her body getting forced, and she could only watch as she was sent up towards the sky, placing her gently on the top of the building that was yet to be demolished.

"Why are you protecting me, when I should be the one serving you with passion and suicidal devotion..." she cried out in her mind as she couldn't feel her body. She couldn't move her body.

Kibutsuji Muzan took control of her body.

"We're outside," Sanemi muttered out as he held Muichiro carefully in his arms as he, Muichiro, Himejima along with his younger brother as well, Genya, were fighting against the Upper Moon One, Kokushibo.

"Let's go,"

Out in the city, all Hashiras and demon slayers soon arrived. The Demon Slayers are told to stall Muzan for one more hour and a half until sunrise. A furious Muzan now with whips from his spine, emerges from debris and dares them to try, wildly swinging his limbs. The Hashiras seize a chance to slash him, but to their surprise, he regenerates so fast that he cannot be decapitated.

Sanemi immediately met up with the rest of the Hashiras and his eyes widened as something ran past him. Or rather, every single Hashira to exist. Before Muazan can fatally wound them, hordes of lesser ranked Demon Slayers push the Hashiras out of harm's way, ready to die as human shields as Muzan murders dozens of them.

He muses that they were fortunate to die immediately and points to the dead bodies, only to have his eyes widened when he saw no dead bodies at all. He then looked around and spotted kakushis bringing away the lower-ranked demon slayers, and he gritted his teeth in anger.

Just then a sudden sinister laugh erupted from Muzan who held his face with his hand as he continued to laugh, still fighting the oncoming attacks from the Hashiras who were trying their best to end his life.

He laughed once more as the Hashiras got exhausted.

"Pathetic. Weak. Ubuyashiki was just spouting nonsense about any of you ending my life. Just hand over that girl that I'm looking for and I can spare your lives," he taunted, and his eyes looked at Sanemi straight in the eye. He smirked a sinister smile as he spoke out once more.

"You... You insulted [name] earlier on. You thought I wouldn't hear? You will be the first to die!" and [name] could only silently watch as she couldn't move at all.

She watched as Muzan's mind was settled on killing Sanemi off.

"SHINAZUGAWA!"

"Breath of Wind, Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon!" Sanemi performs a backflip into the air and while upside-down, swings his blade to release a circular gust of wind.

"Shinazugawa!" the Hashiras yelled out as Sanemi was nearly stabbed in the gut by Muzan's demon whip. He gritted his teeth as he was sent back into the ruins. He crashed against the hard concretes that fell apart from the building and groaned in pain.

Only to realize, he had yet to suffer the worst as he felt breathing right behind him. He turned and his eyes widened then, for Himejima had run to his aid, acting as a cushion for him. He quickly stood up as Himejima shifted his body, as the ruins beneath him were crushed as well given the impact they had suffered from.

"This monster has seven hearts and five brains! We need to cut them all at one shot!" Himejima commented and everybody nodded in agreement as they held their nichirin blades up once more, lunging forward as Kibutsuji Muzan started to randomly swing his demon whips around.

"Kanroji/Kocho!" Obanai and Giyuu yelled out and just in time, did they managed to slice off the attack before it could gravely hurt Mitsuri and Shinobu then.

"It's useless. Humans like you don't understand. So what if your family got killed, deal with it," Muzan muttered out with a smirk, only to notice then as the demon slayer marks appeared on their faces.

"Muzan-sama..." [name] whispered out, trying to move her body, but she couldn't move at all. She grunted a little as she managed to move her hand out, with much difficulty.

"Blood Demon Technique... Flower Bi-," and her eyes widened when her hand was sliced off. She started to panic, as she felt a heavy aura coming from behind her.

She couldn't turn to look at who it was, but she could feel the immense power coming from behind. Her body trembled, and she could only swallow the lump in her throat.

Muzan's eyes widened when [name]'s hand landed on the ground before him. He looked up to the top of the building, only to have his red plump eyes widened at what was going on at the rooftop.

[name] was cornered by the former Flame Hashira.

"Muzan-sama... Someone is here... Please..." she whispered out and as if on cue, she was set free. She quickly released her flower vines, causing Shinjuro to back away just in time, and [name] noticed how Shinjuro moved.

"It pains me to see you in such a form, [name]. The fact that you're the granddaughter of our first Flower Hashira," he whispered out and [name] grew irritated then.

"Why the fuck do you humans always mention about her?! I have no idea who she is. Don't say as if I owe my fucking life to her!" she yelled out and quickly lunged forward, but Shinjuro, being as skillful as always, evaded her attacks with ease.

"I apologize. I will help end your miserable life, as an apology to Ayaka-san," he whispered out and [name] had an irk mark on her forehead.

"Breath of Flames, First Form: Unknowing Fire!"

And [name]'s eyes widened when Shinjuro moved fast, unable to keep up with his movements. She hissed the moment his blade came in contact with her neck, only for him to be sent backward, nearly falling off the roof.

"Don't fuck around with me," she muttered out and Shinjuro's eyes widened as [name] stood up straight with her eyes holding nothing but a hatred look within them.

"I made a promise to Ayaka-san once together with Sakonji. If ever her descendent appears, we would take him or her in and take care of her. And thus, we have broken the promise. We will make it up to her by setting you free," he whispered out, and [name] got even more frustrated, gripping her hair tightly.

"Shut up. SHUT UP! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT PROMISE YOU MADE WITH HER. OR WHOEVER THE FUCK SHE IS! I'M NOT RELATED TO HER, JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" she yelled out, and lunged forward, attacking Shinjuro at a fast pace.

Only to stop.

Shinjuro's eyes widened when he noticed how [name]'s flower vines were wrapping around her body instead. He watched as her body trembled in fear and her gradient dark blue ocean eyes remained wide open.

"Poor child," and [name] shook her head vigorously as she quickly unwrapped her flower vines from her body, setting herself free from getting killed by her powers.

Distracted by her irritation, [name] didn't pay attention to Rengoku Shinjuro, whose nichirin blade was halfway through her neck.

"Breath of Flames,

"You're a little annoying pest, aren't you?" Kibutsuji Muzan spoke out as he started to morph his torso and upper body into a gigantic beastly mouth once more. From this, he released a strong shockwave scream, aiming straight for Tanjiro at a rapid speed.

"TANJIRO!" and Tanjiro couldn't move at all as he looked at the shockwave coming for her. He tried to move his nichirin blade, but he couldn't. He started to panic. He started to tremble in fear.

Only to have Iguro Obanai saving him by picking him up and running away from the shockwave generated by the demon lord.

Kibutsuji Muzan gritted his fangs together, only to have his eyes widened as something dropped from the top once again. His eyes widened as he looked at [name]'s head, that was sliced off.

"[name]...?" he whispered out and soon her body dropped from the top as well. Kibutsuji Muzan's red plump eyes remained wide opened then, only to watch as her body started to disintegrate before him.

"[name], no. You're not supposed to be leaving me! You're not allowed to!" he yelled out as he knelt and held [name]'s head together with her body, trying to attach back her head.

Only to watch as her hands started to disappear.

"ATTACK! HE IS DISTRACTED!" and the Hashiras eyes could only widen then as walls of flower vines were created. Blocking them from getting closer to the Demon Lord who was having a breakdown within the defensive wall of flower vines.

"[name], [name]! Attach back your head, regenerate! Do it!" and he watched as [name]'s body started to disappear again.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!" he yelled out and [name] could only silently cry.

"Regenerate! You're Upper Moon Zero! Do it!" he yelled out as he tried to get her to regenerate, only to watch as tears rolled down her face.

"I apologize, Muzan-sama. I apologize, I wasn't of any use to you. I can only protect you for a short while, please... Survive, reach your goals without me," she whispered out and Muzan, clearly enraged with the one who had killed [name].

But he couldn't bear to let her go. Not now, not ever.

He watched as her body continued to disappear.

His heart was being torn apart as he held her dearly in his arms.

"All I wanted, was for you to live with me forever. With me so that I can protect you. I prevented you from going out on missions all the time so that you wouldn't get killed. I just wanted, you to stay by my side," he whispered out and [name] could only slowly lift her now rather faint left hand up and gently caressed the demon lord's face.

"I wanted to protect you too, but I have failed," she whispered out, and her body soon shattered into pieces and Muzan's eyes could only widen as the defense wall of flower vines started to disappear.

Enraged as he looked at the Hashiras who were attacking him once again once the wall had started to disappear.

"I'll atone for you, [name]," he whispered out.

"Ah... It's so dark..." [name] mumbled to herself as she looked around the area, only to watch as the fire was leading her the way. She let out a soft sigh then as she was about to take a step forward, only to be pulled back.

"You have no intention of waiting for Muzan-sama?" and [name]'s eyes widened at the familiar voice of Nakime. She slowly turned and looked at Nakime, a beautiful woman.

In her human form.

"Nakime!" she cried out and hugged the biwa girl who had on a soft smile.

"Ah, so this is hell. Even though this is hell, this can't be considered a punishment," and [name] looked, her eyes widened as she realized Akaza was in his human form, holding onto Koyuki's hand.

"AKAZA-DONO!" and [name] along with Nakime could only stifle a laugh then as Akaza flinched. He slowly turned as the color from his face faded.

"Please, no," he mumbled out and watched as Doma who was carrying his head in his arm, running towards him, waving his hand at Akaza.

"I see... So this is the punishment..." he mumbled to himself as Doma started to rant about the Butterfly Girl who had caught his attention, which was Kocho Shinobu, the Insect Hashira.

"Akaza-san," and Akaza tensed up upon hearing [name]'s voice. He let out a sigh as he looked at [name], not much different from her demon form. But he could tell, it was truly her human form then.

"We should say goodbye to Koyuki-san, she doesn't belong here like us," [name] spoke out and Akaza understood where [name] was coming from.

"Gomen, Koyuki-san. This is where bad people go. You're not a bad person, please head over to where the light shines brighter," [name] spoke out and Koyuki was hesitant.

"Don't worry, someday you and Akaza-san will reunite," she whispered out and Akaza along with Doma and Nakime noticed how kind [name] was in reality.

How she was like when she was human.

She then watched as Koyuki bid goodbye to Akaza and soon went on her way, and her eyes widened as it laid upon someone who looked identical to her.

[name] clenched her hands tightly. The reason why she got killed easily, was because of her. She watched as she had on a soft smile as she walked over to where [name] was.

"Poor child, I apologize," she whispered out as she hugged [name] tightly, patting her gently on the back.

"I apologize on behalf of my daughter, for mistreating you in such a terrible way. You just wanted nothing but love," she whispered out.

"I just wanted nothing but to be loved. I got it, but it was taken away from me the moment my head got sliced off. Is this what I deserve?" [name] asked and Akaza had to hold Doma back from disrupting what was going on.

"What's... Going... On..." Kokushibo spoke out and the Upper Moons flinched as he looked identical to the demon slayer who nearly killed Muzan back then.

"That's the first Flower Hashira," Nakime explained as they looked at Ayaka who was hugging [name] tightly.

"There, there. Grandmother is sorry for everything," she whispered out as [name] soon fell to her knees.

"I just wanted to protect him. What is wrong with loving someone? Can't I love someone who finally loves me?" she cried out.

"There, there. There isn't a need to cry, my love. Grandmother always loves you, even though you were hidden away from me during the time I was alive. Don't cry anymore," Ayaka spoke out as she gently patted [name] on the head.

[name] was immediately engulfed in a tight hug and her eyes widened when she saw the familiar white hair of a certain younger sister of Gyutaro. She could hear her cries then as she tightly hugs the Upper Moon Zero.

"[name]! [name]!" she cried out and [name] couldn't help but feel her now human heart, aching for Daki then. She gently patted the girl on the back of her head and watched as Ayaka soon disappeared with a smile on her face.

Muzan adopts an enlarged demonic baby form, approximately as tall as a 3-floor building when standing up. In this form, he has very pronounced blood vessels across his body, small claws in his hands, and fanged teeth in his mouth.

Only to watch as he soon got burned off from the first ray of sunlight, hitting him.

Muzan slowly died from Sunlight and his final reflection on his life, he came to genuinely accept Oyakata-sama's words to him on the fact that everything dies, in the end, no matter what, and, even he would experience death one day as the only true "immortal" thing in the world are someone's emotions, feelings, and memories. 

This realization brings Muzan to tears and genuinely moves his heart, causing him to then ironically adopt Yoriichi and Oyakata-sama's belief and stance on instead focusing on leaving "something" behind to truly become "immortal."

And he felt, he had lost [name].

In the beginning, he wanted nothing more but to be the only perfect immortal. But the moment [name] came into his demon life, he wavered. He wanted nothing more but for [name] to be with him at all times. He wanted nothing more but to live with her for eternity.

It was the feeling she made him feel.

It was the feeling of serenity he yearned whenever he was with [name].

Which was why he never told her to serve him with a suicidal dedication. He wanted to protect her, he wanted to be her savior instead.

"I died..." Muzan thought to himself and looked at his hands, realizing he was back to his human body. He sighed and looked around the place that was dark and filled with fire. He pressed his lips into a fine thin line then, only for his eyes to widen.

"Muzan-sama!" and he turned, only to have his eyes welled up in tears as [name] was right behind him, running towards him and hugging him tightly.

"[name]..." he whispered out and looked at [name]'s smiling face despite the fact they were in hell. Always having on a smile no matter the occasion. He gently caressed her face and was about to pull her in for a kiss, only to hear some Upper Moons coughing.

"Deal with it, you fuckers," he muttered out as he showed the finger to the Upper Moons who let out a sigh and immediately pulled [name] into a deep kiss.

"Shall we go?" she asked with a smile, and Muzan nodded. It didn't bother to him that he was going to hell, for all that matters was [name] was back with him right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 995 43
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค DOUMA X FEMALE!READER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emotionless. Apathetic. Unfeeling. These were words to describe both (Y/N), a human girl, and Douma, the...
862K 19.1K 34
๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
20.1K 1K 14
"๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ ๐—œ ๐—™๐—”๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜. ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ข๐—•๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——๐—ฆ, ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ...
3.2M 155K 49
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Š๐๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...