✾ 07. ꜰɪʀᴇ

"Muzan-sama?" [name] called out as she felt his fingers intertwined with hers. He was silent the entire time as he pulled her through a forest that was unknown to her. She could feel his hold on her tightening as they walked up the steep hill.

A little dumbfounded as she thought he could have asked Nakime to transport them there instead. She noticed how the sky was a little different than usual, a clear sign that it was close to dawn when the sun would rise.

A little worried that Muzan might be sending her to her death bed.

"Muzan-sama?" she called out once more and soon a smile graced upon his lips as he realized they had reached. [name] then tilts her head a little in response and soon her ears perked up as she heard the crashing ocean waves.

"I apologize that I can't bring you further than from here," he spoke out and [name] looked confused then. He then smiled and soon told her to look forward, and her eyes widened as the sun started to rise.

A beautiful scene indeed. Yet, she panicked, only to have Muzan holding onto her instead.

"Don't worry. I'm here," he whispered out as he soon gently placed his hands onto [name]'s waist and pulled her back when the sun's rays were coming up and reaching them soon. He smiled softly at how her now gradient dark blue ocean eyes widened at the magnificent scene.

"[name]," he called out as he pulled her back once more, a good distance away from the sun's rays, although it was still moving and coming towards them. He watched as she turned to look at him and her eyes widened at the gentle look he had on his face.

"I'll make sure, you will be able to walk under the sun together with me," he whispered out and he pulled her in, his lips against hers and [name] couldn't help but feel her cold heart pounding hard against her chest as she realized their master, was kissing her.

She could feel the heat of the sun and soon, they had returned to the Infinity Fortress thanks to Nakime once more. [name] felt the softness of the bed against her back, and she could only stare up into Muzan's eyes.

"Questions lingering in your mind again, [name]. I'll answer them, speak," he spoke out as he soon leaned against her stomach and wrapped his arms around her body, embracing her warmth. He then felt himself being pushed up and was rather surprised by the action.

He felt [name] pulling his arm instead, and she had on a worried gaze as he had sustained some wounds from the sun earlier on. She could only gently caress it, and Muzan could only softly chuckle then.

"What are we?" she asked, and Muzan could only softly smile as he placed a hand against her cheek and caressed it gently with his thumb. He peered deep into her beautiful eyes, and soon placed his forehead against hers.

"As what the humans call it, lovers," he spoke out, and [name] knew, what lovers had meant. Her face soon had a tinge of red on them, and Muzan couldn't help it at all. Leaning forward and kissing her once again on her lips.

"Don't be jealous of Daki. Alright? I only told her that because she will be pulling Gyutaro down, given how attached both of them are to one another. You're the only special demon, that is for me. The only demon who will remain by my side wherever and whenever," he said with a smile, and [name] nodded her head.

"Won't I... Be pulling you down too, Muzan-sama?" she whispered out and Muzan could only shake his head in response as he leaned down once more, this time on her lap instead, and she softly caressed his cheek.

"You're my strength. You keep me calm, I appreciate that. You're a splendid demon," he whispered out and [name] could only smile softly then once more.