Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Sixty

9.1K 225 29
By tayiah18

Zayn gazed out of one of their kitchen windows, just glancing out to make sure Nova was okay, as he could see her on the swing from his view.

He could see some of her face as she was gazing down to her lap, which showed an expression full of thought.

Maybe it was good for them to let her go out and just have time to herself.

"Well that conversation could of gone better but it wasn't horrible either"

Liam sighed, going over to where Zayn was so he could put the last plate in the sink.

"Yeah, I mean we can all tell she's probably not having the best day, especially with trying to be a big girl as well so we'll just leave it at that"

Zayn shrugged, glancing forward to see the rest of his band mates sitting down in their living room area.

"Mhm, hopefully tomorrow's better for her" Liam spoke, wiping the kitchen counter down one more time.

Liam then set the rag near by the sink, glad that Zayn and him were finally done cleaning the kitchen after dinner.

"I want continue having an eye on her to make sure she's okay but with these big ass windows, Nova can see me most of the time, she even rolled her eyes at me"

Zayn chuckled, crossing his arms as he moved away from window, looking at Liam.

Liam nodded, knowing although Zayn just 'laughed' about it, he was probably actually upset that his baby rolled her eyes at him.

Anything Nova did, effected Zayn. She is really his world.

"She did say she'll come back in, in 20 or so minutes though. Let's just chill out in the living room until then, because she'll more annoyed if we keep staring at her"

Liam suggested, gesturing to the window.

"Alright" Zayn nodded, taking one more, slow glance at Nova before making his way with Liam out of the kitchen.

Niall continued to flip through shows on their tv as everyone in the room wasn't interested and bored.

Niall would try to find a show but they would only watch it for a minute or two before saying he should turn it to something else.

"How long has it been?" Louis asked, mainly questioning Nova's time.

He knew it really couldn't have been a long time, but with how bored he was, it didn't matter.

"Uh... only twenty or so minutes more since Zayn and Liam sat down, but I think I'll just check on her though real quick since she hasn't come in yet"

Harry spoke, standing from his spot on the couch.

The rest of the men nodded at his words before he left the room.

"This cannot be happening .... again!"

Harry panicked, trying to get his shoes on as fast as he can, although it was very, very hard with his nerves.

"I got to get the keys, shit"

Liam hurried, now having to run back up stairs as he just came back down from them too.

Chaos, complete chaos,

was now running completely through the household as the mood and atmosphere literally changed in only a minute.

Harry going out to their backyard to find absolutely no Nova, was an understatement of shocking.

He couldn't comprehend how and why she would of left and how fast she did it, Nova really didn't waste any time,

Until they couldn't see her.

And after Harry sprinted back into the house to announce what happened, all five of them rushed around the yard to see where she was.

Although it didn't take long as they saw that the gate door was creaked, as if it was almost shut.

And the men knew they would never leave it like that so it had to be Nova.

"I can not believe this," Liam mumbled, as his hands tightened around the steering wheel.

"I mean I knew she was upset but not like this"

He finished, staring around out the window, hoping to find the teenager girl on the upcoming sidewalks.

The guys have only been Liam's car for only a couple of minutes now, as they were now driving down their neighborhood to find her.

It was really the only way.

"I just ... I don't get it, like does she want to leave us, leave us, and that's why she chose to do this or was this a way to just get away for this evening? It doesn't make sense"

Harry wondered, shaking his head, while his eyes remained forward as he sat in the passenger seat.

"I don't know, either way Nova knows she needs to communicate with us because this is unacceptable. I mean I trust our neighborhood but still.. she's not familiar with it"

Niall responded, "I just don't want her to get hurt"

"Well if I wasn't traumatized with her being missing the first time, I definitely am now. Feels like the same cycle but this time she left on her own"

Zayn spoke, feeling his never go throughout his body.

After coming up to the tenth house from the theirs, which was a lot by the considering the houses in this neighborhood were very spaced out,

As the driver, Liam could faintly see a smaller person down a couple houses further from the tenth house.

And from only a second of seeing how this person was walking and by the clothes and hair, he finally concluded that it was Nova.

It had to be.

"That's her, that's definitely her"

Liam raised his voice, immediately getting everyone's attention. He even sped up, knowing he finally was able to get closer to her.

While still driving close to the sidewalk, Harry quickly rolled down his window as Nova was on that side of him.

"Nova!" Harry shouted, and then once again, "Nova!"

And only a couple of seconds later, Nova finally turned around at hearing their voice.

She stopped walking and stood frozen where she was.

Nova had a distinctive look on her face that showed three emotions: embarrassed, anxious, and sadness.

The teenager just continued to stand there, with now teary eyes as she watched Liam quickly pull over to the side of the road.

"Nova Elise, what are you doing? Why would you run away like that, do you know how much you scared us, you can't do stuff like that!"

Zayn vocalized, as he stepped up on to the sidewalk where their little girl was.

"This is not how you handle your feelings by running away, something could of happened to you, Nova"

Louis added, with a complete face mixed with confusion and frustration.

Nova only stared at the men silent, for a couple of seconds, not really knowing what to say.

Nova knew she disappointed them and only by that made her more upset.

"I-I'm s-sorry.. i j-just was upset, a-and wanted to take a w-walk,"

"I- I'm really s-sorry. I can e-explain, I p-promise. I'm just s-so scared"

And that's how all Nova's built up of anxiety and stress all came un-done in just a matter of a second.

The sobs that ran through her mouth shocked the men, but mostly her as well as the emotions ran deep throughout the day and now they spilling out.

Nova was now even shaking by how hard her cries were and nerves.

She looked completely vulnerable and very upset, that's what showed how there were things that the men didn't really know.

That's how the guys had to dim down their immediate frustration and make sure their baby was okay.

That was most important.

"C'mere princess, come to daddy, it's alright, let me hold you, baby"

Harry cooed very softly, while the rest of his band mates also calmed down so they could show that they weren't angry.

Soon enough, Nova started walking in Harry's direction while tears continuously poured down her cheeks.

Harry had to go a few feet closer before immediately picking their little baby in his arms.

He didn't say much as Nova just put her face in his shoulder and sobbed while clutching to his shirt.

"I-I'm scared" Nova cried, as her words were very muffled.

"I know baby, I know. Daddy knows" Harry whispered, holding her tighter to him.

Immediately making his way towards their vehicle again with the guys behind him, as they didn't want to be out in public like this.

They obviously needed their privacy.

"Shhh, baby girl. Everything is alright, my love. We're going home now" Harry cooed.

And soon enough, it didn't take long to realize what Nova was really scared about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.2K 54
Zayn Malik: Age 16. Is a runaway after 5 years of abuse who lives in an alley. Harry Styles: Age 22. Has been wanting an adult baby for as long as he...
13.6K 155 38
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx