βœ“ 𝗯.𝗢.𝘁.𝗰.𝗡 , mid90s

By winteroIogy

𝑩.𝑰.𝑻.π‘ͺ.𝑯 ੈ˚ β˜… 𝒐𝒐𝒐. she was physically into him but mentally over... More

π™±π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·.
πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš•πš’πšœπš.
𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝.
πš™πš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
𝟢𝟸
𝟢𝟹
𝟢𝟺
𝟢𝟻
𝟢𝟼*
𝟢𝟽
𝟢𝟾
𝟢𝟿
𝟷𝟢
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾*
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟢
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸

𝟢𝟷

6.6K 137 116
By winteroIogy

✧;── 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ──; ✧
white mode. font times new roman. smallest font size

𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆
┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊
┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪︎
┊✭ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ✧

" 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒅'𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌... 𝒐𝒓
𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘆 promised herself that she was never gonna speak to fuckshit again. not after he cheated on her with angela... again! but here she was, skateboarding to motor avenue skateshop in hopes of talking to the blonde boy. she told herself that they were only gonna officially end things and nothing else. she was tired of the constant drama between them but deep down she knew that she would never find someone like fuckshit. she loved him, a lot!

"would you rather, suck your dad's dick... or eat your mom out?" she heard from the inside of the skate shop. a question so stupid that it could only be asked by fourth grade. it didn't phase the petite girl at all though, it definitely wasn't the weirdest thing that had come out of the boy's mouth. instead, she gathered herself and walked into the store.

it was almost empty, which was normal. fourth grade, ray and ruben were sitting infront of the small television, a younger boy was obviously listening in on their antics and a costumer was at the cash register where fuckshit stood.

none of them noticed delaney's arrival. they heard the bell ring but they assumed it was simply another customer looking to buy a board.

"hey, whatever i'm doing i'm drugging one of them motherfuckers." said fuckshit.

"i'm not gonna say who, but i'm gonna drug those motherfuckers, 'til they sleep..." he continued. delaney lifted an eyebrow at this statement.

"you're gonna rape your parents? asked fourth grade in a slightly concerned tone.

"huh?"

"that's like... that's rape."

"i'd rather rape one of my parents than subconsciously—" delaney let out a small laugh. fuckshit turned around and finally faced the brunette. he hadn't seen her in a week since she found him in bed with angela. let's just say, angela ended up going home with big blue bruises on her face.

"laney?" just that nickname alone made her weak. he still and will always have an affect on her whether she liked it or not... only fuckshit was allowed to call her that.

"fuckshit." she simply stated. the rest of the crew and the boy she had yet to learn the name of were glued into the scene that was unfolding in front of the. "nigga what the fuck are you doing here." he asked her.

"can we talk?"

the toxic couple stepped outside of the shop ready to discuss where they stood with each other while fourth grade and ruben were placing bets on whether they would get back together or not.

everything she had prepared to say to the boy simply vanished.

"i hate you." she told him. he mumbled a simple "mhm." he wasn't phased, they told each other a lot of brutal shit already. seeing that the boy wasn't pissed, she decided to push his buttons a little for the satisfaction of knowing that she was in control of the situation. "like i really fucking hate you! you're a piece of shit you know that. complaining about daddy's money and drinking all day like the pathetic fucking asshole you are. go to hell! i deserve more than you, i could get whoever i fucking want, i'm hot shit but you don't fucking realize it!"

fuckshit let out a sarcastic laugh. "then nigga why are you here! you broke up with me! you blame me for cheating when you probably fucked aiyden during our whole relationship. get off my dick nigga!" he stepped closer and closer to her, lips almost touching. just like delaney, he also wanted to push her buttons.

"fuck you!" she whispered. fuckshit smirked. "you already have, several fucking times—"

and just like that. she kissed him. almost automatically he kissed her back. the kiss turned heated, his hands roamed around her back and her hands found their way to his beanie where the pulled off and pulled on his hair. before they could do anything sexual, the young boy from the store walked out, interrupting them and making them break the kiss.

"i still hate you." she stated. he chuckled. "you're hot when you're mad."

"come over later..?" she asked him with a smirk plastered on her tan face.

"thought you hated me."

"i do."

before he could come up with a response, she got her board and skated away, flipping him off in the process.

a puzzled fuckshit walked back into the store only to be met with his friend group.

"yo what was that?" asked ray while laughing. "i don't even fucking know man." laughed fuckshit.

"umm, are you guys back together?" asked fourth grade.

"not yet nigga, not yet..." said fuckshit as he made his way to the mini fridge to grab himself a nice needed beer.

"pay up bitch." quietly spoke ruben. fourth grade bet 20$ that they were gonna get back together but it didn't happen.

"what the fuck, y'all niggas bet on us?" the blonde boy asked while laughing...

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏; 852

╰──➢ 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
y'all i can't write for shit i'm sorry💀 i'm not gonna have a specific update schedule but i'll try updating every other day. n e wayz stan delaney for clear skin✨and don't be a silent reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1K 67
All in the title luv Hope you enjoy! <3
20.7K 268 19
some bitch with a buzzcut becomes the most important Bitch of your lifeπŸ˜”πŸ€˜πŸΎ contains-violence,sex,sexual assault,swearing,drugs and many more
20.7K 239 13
oc x ruben they fall in love, that's it. -ΜΆ-ΜΆ-ΜΆ-ΜΆ-ΜΆ-ΜΆ offensive language, violence, sexual content, etc.
254K 6.4K 38
⟢ ✰ ::β”Šπ™Όπ™Έπ™³πŸΏπŸΆ'πš‚ π™΅π™°π™½π™΅π™Έπ™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½! *:.q*⊹ Β© πš‹πš•πš”πš“πšžπš™πšπš›