𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 | female celebrity...

By Too_Gay_For_You_

♡ requests closed ♡ More

A/N
1 - billie eilish
3 - zendaya
4 - gal gadot
5 - ariana grande
6 - dixie d'amelio
7 - elizabeth gillies
8 - charli d'amelio
9 - demi lovato
10 - dove cameron
11 - kristen stewart
12 - emma watson
13 - madison beer
14 - sky katz
15 - nessa barret
A/N Please Read
16 - kendall vertes
17 - naomi scott
18 - scarlett johansson
19 - elizabeth olsen
20 - brie larson
21 - danielle rose russell
22 - taylor swift
23 - elle fanning
24 - florence pugh
25 - melissa benoist
26 - brie larson ²

2 - bella thorne

17K 140 4
By Too_Gay_For_You_

Me and my girlfriend Bella were sitting watching a movie when the movie ended and I sighed and looked at Bella. I looked at her and she looked at me and gave me a sad look " I have to go baby " I say. She sighs but then her eyes light up " You can stay the night " she says and smiles I raise my eyebrow at her. " Are you sure baby? I don't have any clothes for the night " I say and she looks at me " You can borrow some of mine " she says. I smile at her and nod " Thanks baby " I say and give her a kiss on the cheek.

Me and Bella head to her room and she gets dressed in her room and I get changed in the bathroom. I finish up and look around and see Bella making the bed I smile and hug her from behind. I look over her shoulder and give her another kiss on the cheek she smiles at me and I return it. I let go and she gets in bed and I cuddle in with her and bury my face into her neck " I love you Y/N/N thanks for staying the night " she says and I smile " I love you more Bella " I say and I slowly fall asleep.

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 824 25
G!P Female Celebrities/Characters x Female Reader (No Reader G!P) REQUESTS ARE OPEN
32.4K 1.3K 65
Looks like you've spotted my unholy and crazy fandom book. I am here to fulfil your deepest fantasies and desire, my request box is always open for y...
42.4K 600 34
The title says it all Pm me for requests
222K 3K 40
Kendall Jenner Taylor Hill Bella Hadid Gigi Hadid Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Ariana Grande Demi Lovato Selena Gomez And others... Requests Open! #...