๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ [...

็”ฑ sydneyleggatt

[ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™– - ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™Š๐˜พ ] ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐— ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ โ™•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐ โ™•
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ

1.3K 33 0
็”ฑ sydneyleggatt

I pushed open the swinging doors, holding them open for Jennifer, Stiles, and Derek who was carrying Cora over his shoulder. I watched as Peter and Scott fought the two Alpha's, throwing punches and claws left and right.

We rounded the corner and ran down the hallway, trying to keep a distance between us and the twins. We all ran down the stairs and out the exit doors in the garage. "It's still here," I told them as I saw the parked ambulance in the parking lot. Stiles opened the two doors and pulled out the stretcher as Derek set Cora down.

"Derek, over here," Jennifer called and he moved to the side of the ambulance. Curious, I followed them, and lying on the floor, dead and covered in blood, was the driver. I moved back towards Stiles and he gave me a worried look.

"It's the driver, he's--" I started but the sound of someone calling out a name made me stop.

"Julia," Kali sang and I felt myself freeze. I could hear the car keys dangling and I knew we were trapped. Stiles closed one of the doors but kept the other one open as I stood outside of the ambulance.

" ...That's why we're gonna run," I could hear Derek say before Jennifer ran past me. Derek followed her and looked towards me, "Stay here," I went to object but Stiles had already pulled me into the ambulance as Kali rushed by.

"Okay, okay, okay... We're okay," Stiles mumbled to himself as he checked the doors once again. "We're all right. Are you okay? How are you doing?" He asked as he looked at me and I groaned, leaning back in my seat.

He turned towards Cora and his face dropped, "...Wh... Why do you look like you're not breathing?" He asked and I moved closer to Cora. I moved my head towards her body and frowned.

"Because she's not breathing," I stated in a panicked voice.

"Oh, no. Oh, God, oh, no, no, no," Stiles stammered, "Why are you not breathing? Come on!" He looked at me wide-eyed, "What do we do?"

"Mouth to mouth... you've done that before, right?" I asked him as he rolled his sleeves.

He shrugged his shoulders as he prepared himself, "Okay, okay, okay. You can do this. Here we go..."

"Tilt the head... Fingers on the chin... Clear the throat..." I told him as he moved his hand towards Cora's mouth.

"Great, nothing-- I see nothing. Okay. All right, so, uh...." He stuttered as he stared at Cora who was growing paler by the second, "Just pinch the nose and blow," He connected his mouth to hers and began blowing air into her lungs.

"Come on, Cora..." I mumbled anxiously as I watched her chest inflate and deflate with each breath. Stiles laid his head on her chest, trying to hear if she was breathing and if her heart was still beating.

"Oh, come on, Cora. Come on, breathe," He said before she started gasping for air. He moved back astonished and I smiled brightly, "...You know... next time I put my lips to your mouth, you better be awake," He told her as she closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.

"You just hold on a little longer, okay? Trust me, if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott," Stiles comforted Cora and I sighed as I stared at my best friend. "...I can't believe I just said that. You know, I actually used to be the one with the plan... Well, or, at least a plan B," He continued and I gave him a small smile.

"Now? I don't know..." Stiles added as he leaned back, "Now, I'm thinking, maybe you were right. You know, maybe we are pretty much useless. Maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies,"

I sat and listened to Stiles talk to Cora until he looked up at me, "I don't want to find my father's body," He told me softly and I licked my dry lips.

"We're going to find your dad... I promise," I reassured him as I twisted my hands in my lap.

A few seconds of silence passed and Stiles noticed the distressed state I was in. "You seem more worried than normal," He started and I chuckled softly, "What's up?"

"I just..." I sighed, not sure if I should tell Stiles what's been going on, "It's stupid now that I think of it..." I mumbled and he shook his head.

"You and Derek?" I looked up at him confused and amazed. Was I really that bad at hiding my feelings?

"I-- no-- I just..." I rubbed my forehead and Stiles chuckled to himself. "Was it really that noticeable?"

"No, not really," He replied honestly, "I'm just your best friend and you can't hide anything from me... especially since we live together,"

"It's not that big of a deal and it's pretty dumb once you think about it," I confessed, "But, I don't know, it's just... different with him. Ever since we started training together, we became closer, then Jennifer came and I felt like that all disappeared. Maybe I'm overthinking, but the fact that she's still using him, makes my blood boil. I don't want him to get hurt and right now... a crush seems a little unimportant with everything we're dealing with," I finished, finally looking up at Stiles.

It felt good to get that off my chest, to finally tell someone what's been going on. "How long have you..." He asked quietly.

"Eight-ish months..." I replied and he smiled, "Hey, it's not third grade, but it's a close second," I added, mentioning him and Lydia.

"That plan is now fifteen years, instead of ten," He told me and I laughed out loud, "And it will happen, eventually,"

A loud bang erupted outside and both Stiles and I looked around quickly. I could hear it getting closer as I moved towards Stiles, trying to figure out what that noise was before it got to us. Looking out the window, I saw the Voltron Alpha walked past, unaware that we were in the ambulance.

The noise continued after a minute of silence and I knew that it couldn't be the twins. I could hear footsteps, loud ones, running towards us. I looked at Stiles and he furrowed his eyebrows as someone banged on the ambulance doors. Jumping in my seat, I moved towards the doors and saw Scott and Peter. "Syd, open the door!" Scott said and I pushed the doors open. "Help me get him in,"

I grabbed Peter and pulled him into the ambulance next to Stiles and Cora. "Where's Derek and Jennifer?" I asked anxiously.

"I have to go back for them, and my mom," He told me, and Stiles grimaced.

"Okay, two problems--Kali's got the keys to this thing, and we just saw the twins, like, thirty seconds ago," Stiles told Scott as I got out of the vehicle. Scott nodded and looked towards me.

"I'm coming with you, and you can't say anything about it," I told him confidently and he nodded, knowing that he wouldn't be able to change my mind.

Scott and I walked back into the hospital as the green lights flickered around us. We quietly made our way down the hallway, looking behind us with every step. Suddenly, Scott stopped and looked around, and I know he could feel that something wasn't right.

Less than a second later, the Alpha twins threw a punch at me, which I ducked just in time. I kicked them in the side but the grabbed me by the leg and threw me against the wall before moving towards Scott. They grabbed his throat and lifted him in the air, asking in a distorted voice, "Where is she? We're trying not to hurt you!"

"Try... Harder," Scott spat back as Melissa rounded the corner.

"Hey!" She yelled, "I'd like to try something," With the defibrillator in her hand, she pressed it against their chest, sending them a large electric shock. The twins deformed and Melissa looked at Scott and me. "Sweetheart, get up. Come on, " She said as she helped both of us off of the floor.

The three of us sprinted away from the werewolves and down the long hallway. As I pushed open the door, Scott asked his mom, "Why are you here and not...?"

She sighed and shrugged, "He just let me go. Said it was a 'gesture of goodwill.' No other reason,"

I scoffed to myself, "He had to have a reason-- I don't think he does anything without a reason,"

"Well, if that means I should continue to be profoundly terrified, then don't worry about it! I got that covered," She answered as Scott stopped us at the corner. The two of us slowly rounded the corner, passing the first-floor sign. Instantly, we were faced with Argent and a gun pointed straight at us, while Allison and Isaac stood with him.

He lowered the gun as we all stared at each other. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them, assuming they would be at the school or something.

"We're here to find Cora," Isaac told me as we made our way into an empty room to regroup.

"She's down in the ambulance with Stiles and Peter," I replied and he nodded as he let out a breath. "She's safe from them, don't worry,"

"So, they're essentially trapped?" Argent asked, bring me away from my conversation with Isaac.

"Yeah. Right. There's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on," Scott informed them as we crowded around an empty table.

"But wait, wait, wait-- if the power's back on, they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right?" Isaac pointed out, "And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek as soon as it stops,"

"We can't get into a fight with them," I added, knowing that we would have no chance. Especially with Deucalion here.

"It's too much of a risk," Scott said as the blood dried on the side of his face, "They want her dead, and if she dies, there's nothing we can do for Stiles' dad or Cora,"

"I've got an idea," Allison piped up and we all looked towards her.

ϟ

*play from the beginning*

The plan was simple, really. Jennifer was going to pass her shoes through the small opening in the elevator and Allison was going to pretend to be her. She's going to draw them out of the hospital while Isaac and I drive to the garage and grab Cora, Stiles, and Peter. Meanwhile, Melissa was going to turn on the backup generator and get Derek and Jennifer out of the elevator.

I sat in the car with Isaac as he set up his phone and answered Allison's call. "You ready?" She asked over the phone and he looked towards me.

I gave him a nod and he looked back at his phone, "Yeah," He replied with a deep breath.

"You're not nervous, are you?" She questioned and he raised an eyebrow.

"Do I look nervous?" He inquired and I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Derek.

'How are you doing, so far?' I sent the text as Allison answered her dad.

"Terrified," She told him and I snorted lightly as Isaac elbowed me.

"Yeah, I can still hear you... Very, very clearly..." He told them annoyed as my phone buzzed.

'We're still alive, so. How's the plan?' He replied and I texted him back.

'In the midst, but looking good ' I sent back as Isaac put the car in drive. "Go time?" I asked him as he stepped on the gas pedal. We drove around the back quickly, hoping to make it to the group in time.

The lights flickered on and I knew that Melissa had gotten to the backup generator. I saw the ambulance as we pulled into the garage and I quickly jumped out of the passenger seat. "All right, come on, come on, come on!" I told them as I shut my door and ran towards Stiles.

Peter carried Cora and set her down in the backseat before I closed the door. Peter slipped into the backseat as well, next to his niece, as Stiles shut the doors. "Stiles, let's go," Issac called as he moved to the driver's seat. He ran away from the ambulance as Isaac called his name, and I turned to him. "Syd?" He asked confused but I was already off.

I ran after Stiles, knowing that he found something. I sprinted through the hallway, Stiles a few feet ahead of me. He yelled for Scott, not realizing that I was behind him. He rounded the corner and before I could follow him, I saw Derek lying on the ground. I dropped to my knees and moved towards Derek, trying to find a pulse.

His heartbeat was slow, but it was there, which was all that mattered. Tapping is cheek, I tried to wake him. "Derek, you need to get up," I looked around the elevator and saw the emergency hatch was open; She escaped. I held his face in my hands as I leaned over his body. "I can't have you dying, not here, not now, okay?" I shook him more, but he laid motionless.

"Seriously, Derek," I told him as my voice cracked, "There are so many things I need to tell you and I can't do that if you're dead. So, please, please, please, wake up," I begged as I shook him harder, trying to get a reaction from him.

"Screw it," I slapped him hard across he cheek, "Come on--" I slapped him again, "Wake up--" He face moved to the left and right after each hit. "Derek! Wake up!" I clenched my fist and took a deep breath. As I moved my fist, his arm retracted up and grabbed my hand before it could hit him.

Derek looked around anxiously then back at me, "Where is she?" He asked as before I helped him up.

"Jennifer?" Stiles asked as he stopped next to the elevator, "Gone... with Scott's mom,"

"She took her?" I questioned Stiles and he nodded.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay?" He told us and my face fell, "So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here--" I got him on to his feet and he stumbled a bit.

"Woah," He muttered as I held his body, "What about Cora?"

"Isaac and Peter have her and we're going to meet them there," I told him as we walked out of the elevator. I turned to Stiles, "I'm gonna get him out of here, I need you to stall the police,"

"What am I supposed to say?" He asked as we moved down the hallway.

"I don't know," I replied, "Just use your charm and think of something," He nodded as he moved away but before he left, I grabbed his arm, "Stay safe, please,"

He agreed and soon enough, Derek and I were in the car on our way to meet Isaac and Cora. "Thanks," He told me as I took a sharp left turn.

"For what?" I replied, focused on finding his sister.

"For not lying to me," My mouth parted slightly, unsure of what to say. Honestly, I have been lying to him, but not about anything bad.

"No problem," I replied with a small smile as I stopped the car and both of us got out.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked me as Derek walked towards Isaac's car for Cora.

"Stiles is still at the hospital," I told her as I moved towards them, "He's gonna hold off the cops for us,"

"We have to go right now," Derek said as he lifted Cora in his arms.

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Argent asked and I grimaced.

"Jennifer took Melissa," I told him grimly as Derek and Isaac set Cora in the car.

I moved back towards the two werewolves and got into the passenger seat, "What about Scott?" Allison asked but Derek stayed quiet, "Derek, where's Scott?" She asked anxiously but he was already in the car.

ϟ

I walked into the kitchen of Derek's loft and grabbed two glasses of water. It's been, roughly, ten minutes since we got back and Cora's looking worse and worse by the second. She had black liquid coating her lips, contrasting with her pale and sweaty skin. "She's dying isn't she?" I could hear Isaac ask, as I walked out with the cups in my hands.

"I don't know," He muttered as she coughed and gasped for air.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Isaac asked again and I could tell that Derek was stressed.

"I don't know," He repeated with a harsh tone.

"Want to figure something out?" He questioned, tensely, "Because while Scott, Stiles, and Sydney were out there, trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around in the sheets with the actual killer!" Isaac yelled angrily and I stopped next to the two boys, setting both glasses on the side table.

"Isaac..." I told him quietly as I set my arm on his shoulder, hoping to calm him down, but instead, he shrugged off my arm and continued.

"Do you get how many people she's killed?" He proceeded, furiously, "Erica and Boyd are dead. Cora is dying. And you are doing nothing!" Isaac took a step back, "Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about power? Were you bored?" He asked tearfully, "Were you lonely?"

"Maybe," Derek sighed as he looked at both of us. Isaac turned and started to walk away, "I told Cora I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her--"

"There's no time!" Isaac yelled at him from the door, "The full moons coming. The Sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead, so I'm gonna try and help them," He slid open the door but before he left, he looked at Derek one last time. "You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing," He slammed the door shut and I sat down next to Derek.

I could easily see that he was stressed, and Isaac yelling at him, didn't help the situation. "You're going to hate me for saying this... but he's right," I told him as I looked at Cora, "The full moon is coming and I could tell that you have a lot on your plate, but while you're worried about your family, I'm worried about mine as well,"

Derek looked up at me and I could see that his eyes were puffy, "Stilinski and Melissa, they're my family along with Scott, Stiles... you," I confessed, "There's not much you can do for Cora right now... but in the meantime, you could help us find them," I stood up from my seat and sighed.

"What if I can't help them?" Derek asked me softly and I gave him a sad look.

"Derek, I know that you're trying your best," I told him as I laid my hand on his shoulder, comfortingly, "And with everything going on, it can be tough. I just want to do what's best for you and your family,"

"You mean Cora?" He asked and I took a few steps back.

I licked my dry lips as I walked towards the doors. "I mean the family that has stuck by you for the past eight months," I slid it open and walked out before closing it behind me. If we were going to save everyone, we needed Derek's help, no matter what. Because we can't stop Jennifer on our own, we needed to work together... and maybe, we needed to work with an unlikely ally.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

77.5K 4.8K 182
Sequel of Fate: I Will Eventually Become the Hero of Justice
3.5K 123 19
๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• Hope Solo's haunted by the night...
The Diamond (Finnick Odair/OC) ็”ฑ blah_world

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

165K 3.8K 43
The Sequel to 'The Career'. Join Velvet Watts as she battles new demons and becomes a relvousionary figure. Along the way she'll encounter ups and do...
Trapped, Finnick Odair ็”ฑ ivy

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

343K 10.9K 22
there's one thing about games, once you're a player, there's no way out. you're trapped. - in which the youngest victor in history comes back to comp...