Kotlc and Hoo crossover- elve...

By salve_agricula_dale

What happens when you put 10 elves and 10 demigods in high school? Will they become best friends? Or will the... More

Havenfield
Camp Half-Blood
The KotLC Mansion
Th HoO Mansion
The HoO Mansion

Announcement

358 4 4
By salve_agricula_dale

If you red the comments on the last chapter you will know I am currently reading the Ranger's Apprentice series and I won't continue writing until I am done reading this series. Unfortunately, the book I am on is unavailable at the moment so it is on hold. I forgot I had this so I decided to read some fanfic, and I found only one story in every single fan fiction website I know of about the Sky Fall Trilogy by Shannon Messenger and that is just not right. It is my favorite book series and everybody should read it. I decided to make my own fanfic about it and I saw this so I just wanted to mention what I am doing, even though I doubt anyone cares.

Also

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 46.7K 93
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
119K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
429K 15.3K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...