๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ [...

Autorstwa sydneyleggatt

[ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™– - ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™Š๐˜พ ] ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜... Wiฤ™cej

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐— ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ โ™•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐ โ™•
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ ฯŸ

1.3K 27 12
Autorstwa sydneyleggatt

The storm cracked outside as I stood with Scott and Stiles in Derek's loft. The only thing was, we were hiding. Not from him, but from who was about to come in. Scott moved a small jar of powdered mistletoe around with his fingers and I could tell that he was stressed. I looked over to Stiles and I could see that he was even worse. With his dad now missing, we had a lot of things on our plate, as well as Cora still in the hospital.

The door burst open and the sound of heels running filled the quiet. I peeked around the corner to see Jennifer running into the loft, calling Derek's name. He walked through one of the doors next to the couch, saying, "I'm right here," She moved towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck as I clenched my fists.

"Something happened at the recital, at the school, okay?" She told him as she pulled away, "I need to tell you before you hear it. Before you hear it for any of them,"

"From who?" He asked as I continued to watch their conversation.

"Scott, Stiles... Sydney," She listed and I glared at her by the way she spat my name. "They're gonna tell you things-- things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me," She continued.

"What is it?" He asked as Stiles placed a hand on my shoulder. I moved my hand so that I was holding his hand on my shoulder.

"Promise you'll listen to me," She begged and he nodded.

"I promise," Derek replied, and the next thing I knew, she was kissing him. Just the way she wrapped her arms around his body made me look away in disgust.

"...They're already here, aren't they?" She asked as she pulled away.

I walked around the corner with a smile, "I'm always against murder, but with you, I can be easily persuaded," I commented as her face dropped.

"So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" She asked as her arms dropped to her side.

"We told him you're the one killing people," Scott spat angrily as tears welled in Stiles' eyes.

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices?" She scoffed and I clenched my fists, "What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour-- that way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. Makes perfect sense,"

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"How should I know?" She replied as she turned to Derek, "Derek, tell me you don't believe this?" She begged and he looked towards us.

It went quiet as well all waited for his response. His eyes met mine and I gave him a soft, begging look. "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" He asked coldly and she shook her head repeatedly.

"No," She sighed sadly.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia," I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. She was not getting away with the innocent card, especially when she almost killed Danny and Lydia.

"Lydia Martin?" She asked, astonished, "I don't know anything about that!"

"What do you know?" Derek asked her and she looked back and forth between all of us.

"I know that these kids, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story," She exclaimed as she looked towards me, "And one they can't prove, by the way," She glared harshly and I smiled innocently.

"But... what if we can?" I asked rhetorically as Scott past me the jar. I held it between my fingers and stared at the light brown powder inside. "Deaton, Scott's boss, said that it's a poison and a cure..."

Jennifer looked at me than the jar in my hand, "Mistletoe?" She spat as I unscrewed the lid.

"The funny thing is, you can use it... And it can be used against you," I explained before I threw the powder out of the jar. It clouded around Jennifer, almost as if it was circling her. She swatted her arms back and forth in dismay, before the Darach, her true form, appeared.

My eyes widened as I stared at something that wasn't human. Her face was scarred beyond recognition, and she had lost all of her hair on her head. Her face was completely slashed which made her mouth appear crooked. It was truly a terrifying sight compared to the glamour effect she had before.

As the mistletoe disappeared, she heaved heavily, trying to catch her breath. We all stared at her shocked and eye-wide, but Derek more than anyone. Honestly, I felt bad. For once, I just want him to be with someone who hasn't tried to kill him or someone in general.

She tried to run away, but instantly, Derek had his hand around her throat as he pulled her back. "Derek, wait, wait, wait. You need me,"

"What are you? He seethed as she grabbed his hand, trying to pull it away.

"The only person who can save your sister..." She gasped, "Call Peter... Call him!" He pulled out his phone and dialed a number while I glared furiously at Jennifer.

"Mistletoe," He mumbled to Peter before slipping the phone back into his pocket. He squeezed tighter around her neck, slowly choking her. As much as I hated her, we needed her if we wanted to find Stiles' dad and save Cora.

"Derek..." Scott called, "Derek, what are you doing?" He asked him, hoping that he'll stop for a second.

"Her life... it's in my hands!" She gasped again as he lifted her in the air.

"Hey, Derek, stop, stop!" Stiles demanded as he moved closer to me.

Turning her head slightly, Jennifer looked at Stiles, "Stilinski... you'll never find him..." She told him weakly.

Lightning flashed in the background as Derek squeezed tighter. "Derek," I yelled but he was still focused on her. "DEREK!" I yelled louder and his eyes met mine as he dropped her to the ground.

She chuckled softly as she looked up, "That's right. You need me-- all of you,"

"Get in the car," I commanded, "We're going to get Cora," Stiles and Scott moved towards Jennifer, grabbing her by the arms. Before Derek could follow behind, I grabbed his wrist and held him back for a second. "Are you okay?" I asked genuinely.

"I'm fine," He muttered angrily as he tried to pull away but I stopped him.

"Oh, that's great, very convincing, I love that Derek," I told him sarcastically and he scoffed. "Look, I get that you just found out that your girlfriend turns into a human-sacrificing serial-killer, but we need you focused, okay,"

"I said, I'm fine," He replied quickly.

"Fine, isn't good enough," I scolded, "If we're going to save Stilinski and Cora, we need you on the ball. We can't have you wildling over emotions for this woman. If I can suppress my feeling for eight months, you can do it for a few hours. Got it?" He looked at me quickly and I realized what I had just said.

I walked towards the door silently while Derek stared at my retreating back. I have no clue if I just ruined everything, but it didn't matter right now. We had a family to save and we needed to be focused.

I slipped into the backseat of Derek's car, mainly to keep a watch on Jennifer, but Derek as well. He turned the car on and pulled onto the main road while Stiles and Scott drove behind us.

"You should know, I'm not doing this because I have to-- I want to," She told Derek and I stared at her completely dumbstruck that she was still trying to play that card. "I could still run, and you wouldn't have an easy time stopping me. But I don't want your sister to die. I'm only doing what I had to do,"

"Shut up," He seethed as he focused on the road. Rain poured down on the windows and I could see that the storm was getting worse.

"You need to hear the whole story, Derek. You need to know just how connected we are," At this, I scoffed, loudly if you may.

"Stop. Talking." He spat angrily and she looked away from him as his jaw clenched.

The rest of the ride was quiet until my phone buzzed. Scott. 'Make sure to watch her so that she doesn't try anything. She might have another plan,' I looked away from the message and up to the brunette in front of me.

'Trust me, she's not going to try anything, not now,' I texted back before I slipped my phone away.

The rain beat harder on the windows as we parked outside of the hospital. Derek grabbed Jennifer by the arm as rain poured down on all of us. I moved towards Scott and Stiles, giving him a questioning look. "What? You two got claws, I got a bat," He said as he motioned to the wooden bat in his hand.

I pushed my now-damp hair out of my face as we walked through the main doors. Derek held Jennifer by the bicep as he walked through the front entrance briskly. Melissa called Scott back for a second, which caused all of us to stop. "What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating..." She told him and he pointed behind him.

"We're here for Cora," He told her and she frowned.

"What, all of you?" She asked as she looked at us and I gave her a small smile, "...Why does Stiles have my bat?" She asked and Scott quickly changed the subject.

"Mom, just trust me on this-- you need to get out of here, right now," He told her and she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes," She explained, "We've got two ambulances that are coming back-- one's ten minutes out, the other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those," Derek pulled Jennifer away and Stiles and I followed her, "They'll be picking up in the basement garage," Was the last thing Melissa said before we left.

The elevator doors shut and I leaned against the wall, watching Jennifer while Derek still held on to her. "You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help," She said but obviously, he didn't believe her. Scott stood behind her with his claws out while Stiles stood a foot away from him, clutching the bat in his hands.

"I feel like this is the best time to say 'I told you so,'" I told the group and Derek rose an eyebrow at me. "Just saying..." I put my arms up in defense as the elevator dinged.

We exited on the second floor as the lights flickered above us. As we walked down the hallway, Derek stopped and stared into an empty room. On the floor was a pile of black liquid as well as another alarming substance... just like what happened to Danny.

"Derek," I pointed out as I stared at the black drops that led towards two big doors. Grunts erupted through the door as they flew open while Peter slid towards us on his back.

Looking up at us he muttered, "We got a problem. A big problem," I looked through the now open doors to see the Voltron Alpha roaring at us. Derek fully transformed as the two werewolves ran at each other.

Scott ran to help as I turned to Stiles. "Help him up and don't let her out of your sight," I told them as I transformed and went in for backup. I ducked under their swipe and slashed their thigh. They threw an elbow at me and knocked me to the ground.

The twins pinned Scott against the wall, "Ethan, Aiden-- stop! You don't know what you're doing!" He gasped and they snarled as I push myself on all four.

"All we want is her!" They said in a distorted voice. I looked to where Jennifer should be, but instead, I saw the elevator doors close with her inside. The twins looked towards the elevator doors as Peter picked up Cora and we all bolted.

Peter pushed open two new doors while we all ran inside, trying to keep our distance from the twins. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" I told the group as we ran through the room and out the second set of doors. Looking behind me, I saw that Stiles had stopped, "Stiles? We gotta go,"

He moved behind the door and waited until the twins came through. When they did, as hard as he could, he hit them with the bat. The thing was, that bat broke and wooden splinters flew everywhere. The twins roared at Stiles and he rushed away from them and behind us.

I looked towards Derek then up at the light and he knew what I was thinking. I leaped towards him as he lifted me towards the light. I grabbed it with my hand and pulled down hard enough that it swung towards the Alphas. The light hit them straight on and the rest of the bulbs flickered. "Let's go," I said as I pulled the boys away and out of the room.

"That was good right?" I asked Derek as we ran away from the Alpha.

"That was amazing," He breathed before we ran through two swinging doors. Peter laid Cora on the desk and I ran a hand through my dry hair.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked as the green light illuminated his face.

"Close," Derek replied as he shut the doors and looked out the two small windows.

"What about Miss Blake?" He asked and Scott and I shook our heads, both out of breath, "What do you mean? What does that mean? Like she's gone?" He panicked.

"Shh! Quiet!" Derek seethed and Stiles glared at him harshly.

"Me, be quiet?" He asked furiously, "Me? Huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass-murdering girlfriend-- the second one you've dated, by the way-- has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

"Stiles, they're still out there..." Scott told him quietly and Stiles rolled his eyes.

"And... And they want her, right?" He asked anxiously, "Which means now, we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead,"

"Guys!" I scolded, "Yelling's not going to get us anywhere. Ms. Blake's gone and now we know that they're looking for her as well," All three boys looked at me annoyed.

"Why does that matter?" Stiles asked and I groaned.

"It matter's because if they're hunting for her as well, she'll need our help," I told them and they went quiet, "Think about it. We need her to save Cora and your dad, and she needs us to help her get out of here safely," I explained and Scott nodded.

"She's right, if the twins are here, no doubt Deucalion and Kali are here too," He added and I crossed my arms over my chest proudly. Scott moved towards Cora while I pulled Derek to the side.

"What's wrong... you have this look on your face," I pointed out and he groaned.

"This is my fault," He muttered and I sighed.

"It is," I told him honestly and he looked up dumbstruck, "I'm not gonna disagree with you... it's your fault you dated this psychopath," Before he could answer, the doors swung open and standing in the door frame was Jennifer.

"You can't save her. Only I can," She interrupted, "I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But, there's a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So, I'll help you-- but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

I told you, I thought to myself.

Furious, Derek threw a table to the side and moved towards Jennifer. Immediately, I ran in front of him and blocked his way, pushing my hands against his chest. "She was trying to get out!" He told us angrily as he pointed a finger at her.

"I was trying to keep from getting killed! You can't blame me for that," She replied, trying to convince us of her dumb cause.

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her," Stiles demanded as he took a few steps forwards.

"Not until I'm safe," She repeated and Peter moved closer to Derek and I. My hands were still pressed to his chest, making sure he didn't try anything out of the blue.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion..." Peter piped up, "Let's torture her," For once in my life, I found myself agreeing with Peter.

"Works for me," Derek spat as he tried to push my hands away, but I held my ground. As he tried to move past me, the PA system crackled and soon Melissa's voice echoed through the hallways.

"Um, can I have your attention...? Mr. Deucalion... Excuse me, just Deucalion... requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the ER reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes,"

"He's not gonna hurt her," Jennifer sighed as she reassured Scott but he was still worried.

"Shut up!" Derek demanded.

"He won't!" She continued, "Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true,"

"What does she mean?" Derek asked as he looked at the beta.

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack," Jennifer answered as Scott looked away. All eyes moved to him, staring at him both confused and amazed. "Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha Pack-- he wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks,"

"A True Alpha," Peter said stunned and I chuckled softly. My best friend... a True Alpha, that's incredible.

"What's that?" Stiles asked us and I looked at him.

"An Alpha that doesn't have to steal his power from another," I explained, "One that can rise by the force of his own will," Derek looked at Scott then myself, surprised that I knew that.

"Our little Scott..." Peter added with a smirk.

"It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here," Scott told us, changing the subject.

"Scott, your mom," Stiles began but he was quickly cut off.

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in twenty minutes," Scott told us, "And I don't think we've been here that long, so, if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here,"

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out," Derek pointed out and I sighed.

"I'll distract them," Scott told us and before Derek could say that he would join him, Jennifer cut in.

"Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek," She told us and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll do it. But, I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage," Peter said and I looked at him skeptically.

"An advantage? Like what? You mean, like, a weapon?" Stiles asked and Peter chuckled softly.

"Something better than a baseball bat," He replied and the four of us split up and searched the room. I dug through a drawer but couldn't find anything that could be used as a weapon.

"Epinephrine?" Scott asked as he pulled out a large needle.

"That's only going to make them stronger," I informed them and Peter closed his drawer.

"How strong?" He asked with a smirk.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

34.7K 1.3K 41
You'd think everyone would know all about America's national treasure and the international celebrity icon, but there's more to her than meets the ey...
669K 33.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
76.5K 4.7K 180
Sequel of Fate: I Will Eventually Become the Hero of Justice
11K 428 20
The same story you know and love. Follow the beginnings of Octavia Jones' story and re-experience the road to the harrowing events of the 74th Hunger...