☆ɢєṭ ȏȗṭṭѧ ṃʏ һєѧԀ! ☆(Inosuke...

By sun_ve

(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up wi... More

Information.
✿1 ✿
✿2 ✿
✿3 ✿
✿4 ✿
✿5 ✿
✿6 ✿
✿7 ✿
✿8 ✿
✿9 ✿
✿10 ✿
✿11 ✿
✿12 ✿
✿13 ✿
✿14 ✿
✿15 ✿
✿16 ✿
✿17 ✿
✿18 ✿
✿19 ✿
✿20✿
✿21✿
✿22✿
✿23✿
✿24 ✿
✿25✿
✿26✿
✿27✿
✿28✿
✿29✿
✿30✿
✿31✿
✿32✿
✿33✿
✿34✿
✿36✿
✿37✿
✿38✿
✿39✿
✿40✿
✿41✿
Tempted to make a sequel... or a new Inosuke x reader
Apology

✿35✿

9.2K 331 1.4K
By sun_ve

Moments later, they drag Inosuke in on the hospital bed as you follow along with him, as he enters his assigned room the nurses tell you to wait on the lobby for the time being.

Even though it pisses you off and you want to stay with him, you do as the nurses say and wait in the lobby. They explained that they are going to examine the wound and will report to you shortly about the procedures that will be needed.

As you wait you text the group chat telling them what's going on.

(Y/n): Inosuke got shot in the arm by his father and is in the hospital, also Zenitsu your back car window is shattered.

Bestie💖: oh my god, are you both okay?

SIMP: YOU BROKE MY CARRRRR??!!

Mr. Forehead: oh no. Is Inosuke okay? How bad is it?

(Y/n): I'm not sure I'm in the lobby right now, they are examining the wound to figure out what operations they're gonna do. But the bullet is still in his arm Thats for sure.

Flower gurl: please tell us when you know anything more.

(Y/n): I will.

SIMP: Are you okay (y/n)? You aren't hurt or anything are you? I can come and help with anything I can if you'd like.

(Y/n): I'm good, thanks.

Bestie💖: zenitsu now is not the time to be simping over girls.

SIMP: 😭

Mr. Forehead: do you think his wound is serious?

(Y/n): I don't think so, but he lost a lot of blood, he passed out. We tried to contain as much blood as we could, on the drive, but he car seat is drenched.

SIMP: oh my god my car 😭

(Y/n): I'm really sorry, I'll clean it up for you when we get back.

SIMP: I shouldn't worry about my car right now, I pray that you and Inosuke kun will be safe.

Mr. Forehead: me too.

Bestie💖: me too.

Flower girl: me too.

(Y/n): thanks guys 💖

A nurse walks in and you shove your phone in your pocket and watch as she walks up to you, you clench your fists in an anxious kind of manner.

"He's lost a lot of blood. He's going to need surgery so we can remove the bullet, but he will be okay." She says.

"Thank goodness.." you sigh.

"We are gonna operate the surgery now, it may take an hour or so, we will let you know as soon as he's done." The nurse says.

"Thank you, would it be okay, if I leave to get the car cleaned and come back?" You say.

"Yes of course, it's a long surgery." The nurse says.

"Okay, I'll be back in a little... and he will be safe right?" You ask.

"He's perfectly safe. No need to worry." The nurse reassures.

"Okay. Thank you." You smile, and walk out the door.

...

An hour later you finish cleaning out the blood on the car seats and drive back to the hospital just in time when they finish, before you arrive you stop to get some food in case he may be hungry. You both haven't had breakfast after all.

You arrive at the hospital and wait in the lobby for the nurses to come back and tell you it's okay to see him.

The door opens and the nurse comes in to see you.

"Hey, he just woke up a few minutes ago, he's been asking for you." The nurse says.

"Oh, okay, I brought some food and stuff for him." You said standing up and following the nurse.

You follow the nurse into his assigned soon, and she opens the door for you. There you see Inosuke lying on the bed his arm is all patched up, and he looks so tired.

"He may be a bit woozy cause we had to give him sleeping gas during the procedure." The nurse says.

"That's fine." You smile, as you sit down in the chair next to Inosuke.

The nurse walks out, and as soon as she does, you tap on Inosuke's nose. His eyes open slightly, and he groans and grabs your hand with his good arm.

"Hey sleepy head, how was the surgery?" You smile.

"...fine.. tired.." he groans.

"Did you dream anything?" You say.

"...you.." he mumbles, closing his eyes again.

"You dreamt of me? Aww what was it?" You laugh.

"You were on a dinasour." Inosuke smirks, sleepily.

You blink.

"PFFT- okay not what I was expecting but okay silly!" You giggle.

"Where are we?" Inosuke grumbles.

"Hospital, you passed out mid drive, so I called the ambulance and they helped." You say.

"Mm." He sighs.

"I got you some food, here." You say helping him sit up.

You lay out the little foldable table infront of him and plop the food for him on the table. He opens it and starts eating.

He looks so emotionless, he must be so tired, poor guy. He's so tired his eyelids started closing as he was eating, and he started to slump back down on the bed.

"Hey! Hey! Don't fall asleep with food in your mouth! Swallow it first, you don't have to eat right now if your tired!" You laugh. Stroking his back.

His eyes open a little and he swallows, and stares at you blankly. He's adorable when he's tired, you're smiling so much your cheeks are red.

"(Y/n)." He whines, leaning his head closer to you.

"Huh?" You tilt your head, and place your hand on the top of his head.

"Kiss me." He whines, trying to tug you closer to him.

"U-um.. why?" You blush.

"Shut up and kiss me idiot.." he groans.

You sigh, and lean in and kiss his soft lips, he wraps his hand around your neck, and pulls your head in closer, he's tired, and his grip on you gets weaker since he's falling asleep. But you don't mind it's kinda cute.

Eventually he falls asleep, during the kiss, making you slowly break the kiss. Haha funny it's like sleeping beauty in reverse. You smile and kiss his cheek.

For the remainder of the time you are there you just hold his hand throughout his slumber. What was funny is he could sense when you let go of his hand everytime because he'd glare in his sleep and he'd move his hand around trying to find yours.

Sometimes you kissed his palm every now and then, it'd make his eyebrows shift everytime and his lips would slightly part.

Why is he so cute?

                                              ...

Some moments later he woke up again, and was finally ready to go. The nurses let you both leave and Inosuke had to make as little movement with his affected arm as possible so they gave him a sling for his arm.

Now you continued to drive once more back home. On the drive you noticed Inosuke looked like somethinf was troubling him the entirety of the drive.

"What's wrong?" You decide to say.

"Please don't Tell Hisa San we did this, and if she asks about my arm just say I fell really bad or something." Inosuke says.

"I won't tell her but you gotta promise me something." You say in a serious tone.

He looks over at you and tilts his head in confusion waiting for what you want to tell him.

"Dont make dumb choices like that ever again, if your dad was cleared from his drug addiction you would get notified and stay with him, you shouldn't go whenever you suddenly feel like it, I know it's your family but think about your safety." You say.

"Sorry." Inosuke grumbles leaning against the window.

"It's okay, I was just really worried is all, see how much danger you were in? You got beat up and your own father even shot you." You sigh.

He looks down in silence, like a guilty puppy. You glance over at him and see how sad he looks and you sigh and pat the top of his head.

"You do have guts to do things so dangerous, that's what's so cool about you." You smile.

"Really?" He grins looking up at you.

"Yeah! Just don't do anything too too bad okay, your safety is the most important." You say, caressing his head.

"I promise." He grins holding out his pinky.

You hold out yours and wrap it around his and shake it.

"Hey we made it to town! Now let's drop off Zenitsu's car and we'll walk home." You inform.

                                              ...

After dropping off Zenitsu's car you take a stroll in town for a bit since there's still a few more hours before night.

"Can we visit my moms grave?" Inosuke asks.

"Oh yeah, of course we can." You smile. And turn the direction to the cemetery.

"I know we just saw her grave a few days ago, but I feel like I saw her in my dreams, and she talked to me. I just want to drop by." Inosuke says.

"Of course we can." You say, wrapping your arms around his good arm.

And of course, you walk to the cemetery, and stay by Kotohas grave for a while, sitting in silence with Inosuke for a bit.

You lay your head against his shoulder and pat his back, to comfort him. He's probably feeling really down because he expected good things to happen when he was going to meet his dad. But it turned out terrible.

"I don't have a family." Inosuke says.

You look up at him, and notice his eyes are about to emit tears.

"That's not true." You say, wrapping your arm around him.

"Hisa San is your family, she loves you as if your her own child, and you are. You're under her care, and she's proved herself worthy to be a parent. And I bet your mother has too, when she was alive, she may not be here but she still loves you. And hey, some people say friends are family too. You have so many good friends who care for you, and love you like a brother. And there's me! Your awesome girlfriend, I love you to death! Always will!" You grin kissing the top of his head.

He leans his head against the top of your head and wraps his good arm around you, and stands up.

"Ready to go?" You ask.

"'Mmhm." He says.

You walk out of the cemetery and back into town, suddenly you turn around, you could have sworn you heard footsteps following you.

You look and see a blonde man with long hair far behind you both, following you? Possibly?

Is that that same guy as before?

You have a bad feeling about this so you look around and notice an ice cream shop and point at it.

"Hey! Let's get some ice cream! I'm hungry!" You grin awkwardly.

You think this could make him stop following you for a bit or maybe give up on you guys if you stalled for a moment. Inosuke nods and you both enter and buy some ice cream.

You stay in there for a bit and continuously check outside to see if you see the blonde man still out there stalking you guys, whenever you go to Kotohas grace you always see him.

After a while you finish your ice creams and before you leave you look around one more time to check if he gave up on following you guys.

The cost seems clear so you both leave, Inosuke doesnt seem to notice how cautious you are since he already has a ton of things about what happened today running through his mind.

You continue walking to your homes, and then someone taps on both of your shoulders.

"Good evening children, Do you mind if I talk with you for a little bit?" The blonde long haired man asks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 18 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...
892K 30.6K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...
53.5K 1.4K 14
Inosuke has lived in the wild his whole life until recently. Since he met Tanjiro and Zenitsu, he got to experience friendship for the first time. Al...
1.6K 75 18
THIS STORY IS ALSO ON QUOTEV. Updates will be delayed a bit on here due to different formatting. I post on Quotev first! (Genya x fem! Black! Reader...