Male Broly Reader x Cheelai

Galing kay Victor_TheRiper

After the destruction of of Planet Vegeta, all of the saiyan race have been wiped out by the all mighty emper... Higit pa

Prologue
Chp.1 Escaping The Planet
Chp.2 (YN) meets Cheelai
Chp.3 Meeting The Emperor Frieza
Chp.4 A New Look For (YN)
Chp.5 (YN)'s Friendship Story
Chp.7 Fighting Against The Prince
Chp.8 The Uncontrollable Raging Saiyan
Chp.9 Fighting Agianst The Saiyan Warrior
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12 (YN)'s Rage And Sorrow
Chp.13 (YN)'s Uncontrollable Rampage
Chp.14 Mightiest vs Mightiest
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
FINALE CHAPTER: LEMON🍋

Chp.6 Arriving On Earth

4.4K 94 58
Galing kay Victor_TheRiper

-CHEELAI POV-

-DAYS LATER-

It's been nine days since (YN) and his father join us with the Frieza forces. So far Paragus has been getting along with some of them, and some weren't getting along with (YN) cause of what he is capable of with his power and strength, but somehow...he doesn't seem to care at all what the others think about him...during these pass days, he's always around with me, following me and never leaves me alone, which I wouldn't say weird because...when I told him why he's doing this? It's because he thinks that I would get in some problems/troubles like that day with the drunk trooper that was beaten up by (YN), and...somehow I'm okay with it, I let him be with me...and that's not all, he's starting to act really nice and kind towards me, he even started to care about me as well, and also he gets really protective when of the men even try to get close to me, and that let's me know that he does care for me, and I do too as well. And then again, we became friends...and that made me happy and him more happier...*giggles* one day, I saw (YN) still feeling a bit down by his lost beast friend watching his fur, and suddenly gave me an idea, when I called him to meet me at my room with out telling anyone, he came and then was caught surprise the fact he saw me in different clothes...I dressed up as his beast friend Bah...

It made him so happy, that it made me happy to see him smile and never see him sad, angry or upset, I always wanna see him friend smile. But as of today...One of Frieza's attendants, BerryBlue was sent by Frieza to Tell Paragus and (YN) they wanted them to meet him and let them know that we arrive to planet earth...the destination we were going to arrive and one of Frieza's men was some there days ago to search for something called the dragon balls for him...

-AUTHOR POV-

BerryBlue then lead to Paragus and (YN) to the exit of the spaceship as Frieza was standing near the exit...

Frieza: Ah, glad you two came in time.

Paragus: What is it my lord??

Frieza: We have arrive on planet earth.

Paragus: We have!? That's great to hear! I can't wait to get my vengeance on Prince Vegeta and Kakarot! And  (YN) my boy, once we meet them you will single handedly take them out and show them not to backstab us and our people! But...don't do this for me son...do it for you mother as well.

(YN): *nods*

Paragus: Good. Ok my lord. We're ready.

Frieza: Splendid.

As the three of them stand near the exit, the space ship then suddenly started to fly towards earth as it started to arrive at the atmosphere of the sky, the ship was going straight to Antarctica as Goku and Vegeta, two saiyans that Frieza mention to Paragus were noticing Frieza's ship coming towards them as they knew Frieza was up to something and having the dragon balls...

Goku: Well here he comes. He always likes a big entrance after all.

Vegeta: *Senses a strong power level from the ship* What is that I'm sensing?!

Goku: Its not Frieza that's for sure. It's someone else with him. And this persons power level is intense!

As the ship lands on the ground, Frieza's minions then gathered two single line apart from each other to make way for Frieza, Paragus...and (YN)....

(YN) suddenly led a powerful wind wave towards Vegeta and Goku as they felt that power of (YN)'s...after the three exited the ship, Goku and Vegeta notices (YN) and his father standing behind Frieza...

Vegeta: Kakarot look. The two behind Frieza are saiyans.

Paragus then started to take a look at Vegeta to realize he looks alike like his father...

Paragus: Thats prince vegeta the forth! I'm sure of it! He looks just like his own father!

Goku: Hey Frieza! What are you doing here?

Frieza: Im positive you have already know, that I am here to collect the dragon balls and for my granted wish!

At the space ship of a window, Cheelai and Lwmo started to take a look at what's going on outside...

Cheelai: Hey whats going on? And what's those floating glowing a things he has??

Lemo: Beats me, looks like they know.

Goku: So Who are those two?? Friends of yours???

Frieza: These are my new recruitments to the Frieza Force, well only one of them is new, but this right here is my friend of mines.

Paragus: The names Paragus.

Frieza: Im aware that you will get know each other very well, besides these are saiyans like you two.

Vegeta: Hmph never seen them before.

Frieza: Oh but you will and the two of you will explain to Paragus why would you two destroy your own home world.

Vegeta: What?!

Frieza: You See, I told them everything how planet vegeta was destroyed by two no good backstabbing saiyan like you when you were such savage child's and have no regret on what you've done, condemning his poor son into a repugnant planet.

Frieza: They were trap on the planet quite a few years until my minions rescue them, so you can see the pure rage from Paragus's son flows in his body to not only you killed your own and his people...but his mother as well.

Vegeta: Tch! What nonsense are you talking about!?! What the hell did you told them Frieza!?

Goku: Yeah and I got something to say as well.............what does repugnant mean hehe.

Frieza: Hmmm!! *breathes in and out* it refers to something incredibly miserable

Goku: Oh okay, that makes more sense thanks

Vegeta: Tch. Idiot.

Paragus: Nrrrgh! Enough of this! Vegeta and Kakarot! You both will pay for this!!

Vegeta/Goku: ??

Paragus: You two will pay for what have you done to your own home world! How cruel of you do that to our people!

Vegeta: Oh great he believes Frieza?!

Goku: What now Vegeta??

Vegeta: Looks like we have no choice but to fight, and sooner or later we'll tell them the truth but for now we have to fight and by the looks of the other behind Frieza doesn't seem happy at all.

(YN): *Growls*

Frieza: Well then Paragus, whenever your son is ready to fight or not, you can freely use the control to make him fight and show these saiyans a lesson for destroying his planet.

Paragus: W-Well...that won't be necessary my lord!

Frieza: Hmm? And why is that??

Paragus: Take a look at him.

Frieza turns around and notices (YN) starting to grow angry...

Frieza: Oh my. I should get out of his way. Very well then, let's see what fighting skills and power your son have.

Paragus: It will be my pleasure. Now, this Is our chance for our vengeance my son! ATTACK!!!!

(YN): NRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

The battle begins on the next chapter...

-END OF CHAPTER 6-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.4K 251 9
Before the destruction of Planet Vegeta. Yasu one of Bardock's younger squad mates warned his friend on Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta Bardock gave...
458K 7.7K 83
With the age of conflict now behind them (Goodbye Moro and Frieza!), The Earth is now at peace once again.Our migthy warriors have moved on , Vegeta...
204 2 5
You are a saiyen living with goku and his gang! But what's this? PLANET VEGETA IS BACK AND SO IS THE SAIYEN RACE??!! Now you and Gokus gang have to f...
72.5K 1.5K 40
One day, Vegeta was at his locker when Zarbon and Nappa decided to mess wth him. Goku, who Vegeta has a crush on, saw what was happening and helped h...