The Renegade (High School DxD...

CoopTheWeeb द्वारा

Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed... अधिक

Bio
Prologue
Rebirthing
Awakening
Indestructible
Trouble
Unholy Confessions
I'll Save You
Blood Brothers
What I've Done
Hellraiser
The Response
Show Me a Leader
Come & Go
Make A Move
All or Nothing
Hungover
Same Old War
Breaking Now
Everything
Heaven So Heartless
Summer
Outlaws and Outsiders
Leave It All Behind
Strength In Numbers
Judas
Roller Coaster
Highway to Hell
Everything I've Got
Save Your Breath
Dragon Sin
The Captain
Iron Man
For The Glory
Destiny
Points of Authority
Good Girls Bad Guys
Throne
The Vengeful One
Going Under
Come Around
We'll Sleep When We're Dead
Careless
Mama Said Knock You Out
Popular Monster
Another Life
Beyond Human
Surfacing
The Pain a Part of Me
The Guillotine
State of Mind
Nowhere Generation
The Chosen
Empire
Waking The Demon
To The Top
Where You Lie
No Masters
Keepers of Fellow Man
Die For You
Wait and Bleed
Runaway
Snuff
The Signal Fire
War is Necessary
Hollow Bodies
Blood From A Stone
We Are
Light Up The Sky
Two Weeks
You Never Know
Heart of Stone
Palace in the Sky (Finale)

This Means War

18.7K 344 198
CoopTheWeeb द्वारा

Y/N POV

After the encounter with the fallen angel Dohnaseek, I couldn't sleep all night. Realizing that I'm not in a position to be fighting against powerful foes and the fact that it happened at my father's gravesite all hit me at once. Everyone else had gone home and I'm sure they didn't have any issues but I did. I tried to see if Ddraig would be willing to talk for a minute.

"You there Ddraig?"

"Yes, I am. What do you need, partner? Is it about what happened earlier?"

"Well yeah, it is. I just feel like I'm weak after that. I need to get stronger to protect myself and the people around me. Everyone seemed concerned when they got there and for the first time that worried me. It was only the first day I had known all of them but they treated me like a friend they have had forever. I'm just lost."

"They're growing on you it seems. I'm sure there are reasons but it appears to me that they are worried because you are so new to all of this. If you had been a devil for a few years like them then I'm sure they wouldn't worry, but these aren't normal people you are fighting. These fights aren't for sport, they are for your life, and you need to protect yourself. I'll do what I can to help you but ultimately you will need to put the work into yourself. If you get stronger I can lend more of my power to you, and eventually, no one will be able to fight us."

"I'm sure this is a lot to take in, but I believe you are cut out for it. You've had people against you your whole life, so what does it matter to get stronger for yourself and your friends? Keep pushing yourself and I'll do the same for you, and eventually, there will be no reason to worry. You could potentially be the greatest Red Dragon Emperor of all time."

I stop and think for a minute. In the position I'm in now I need to be much stronger than I am now, but I don't know where to start. Before all of this, I could handle myself perfectly fine, but now I have no idea. I'll guess I'll just figure it out like I always do.

Timeskip

After everything that happened, I'm heading to school. As much as I'd love to be anywhere else I'd rather not have Rias on my ass right now so I'll just deal with it. On the way there I see a girl who seems to not be from around here. She has a trunk of stuff that has fallen over and she is on the ground, presumably from tripping. I realize I've got time to see if she needs help so I stop next to her and help her up. Once I do I get a good look at her. She has blonde hair with green eyes and seems like she is from Europe or really anywhere but here. She also has on a uniform that seems to be church-related. 

"Thank you for your help," she says to me, "I'm lost and overwhelmed." It's understandable, she's in a new place with no real idea of her surroundings. 

"Where are you trying to go?" While normally I wouldn't care it doesn't seem right to let someone clearly devoted to God stay lost, even though I'm sure right now he probably isn't that happy with me.

"I'm looking for the church here in town. I'm not entirely sure where to go to find it."

"I've got time, I don't mind taking you there if you want." Her eyes light up.

"Really? You don't mind?"

"Of course not. I'm not in a big hurry anyway. If we're going to get there quickly we'll have to take my bike. It might not seem safe but I'll be careful."

She seems a little nervous about this but she ends up hopping on and once I get on she holds on to me, and out of nowhere I get an uncomfortable feeling. I have no idea why but maybe it's because she's holy or something I don't fucking know. We take off towards the church and we start talking a little more.

"So what brings you to Japan? You're clearly not from around here."

She starts telling me a long story about God and how she was transferred to the church here in town and a whole bunch of other stuff I halfheartedly listened to. But there was one thing she said that really caught my attention.

"I just hope while I'm here I can make a lot of friends."

Friends, huh? For someone like me that doesn't happen a lot, but I guess it's a nice thing to strive for. Once we arrive she gets off.

"Thanks for the ride, but I just realized I never got your name."

"Y/N L/N, but you can just call me Y/N."

"Okay Y/N. My name is Asia Argento. Thank you for helping me. Do you want to come in for a bit?" I realize that this is probably a bad idea, it would be like a whore going in there so I just reply. 

"I appreciate the offer Asia, but I really need to get to school." She seems a little saddened by this but she answers me.

"I understand Y/N. I hope I get to see you again, and may God bless you and all your future endeavors."

When she said that I got a headache, yeah this was probably a bad idea. As long as I keep it to myself I'm sure nothing will come of it and everything will be fine. I walk into class late, but I'm not lectured about it today. I guess they've just given up on worrying about it and are just getting tolerant of it at this point. I take my seat and am immediately being questioned by Issei because he has nothing better to do I guess.

"So you're part of the ORC now? You should introduce us to the babes in there."

"Why would I do that? I'm sure you are more than capable of doing that yourself. They're people just like everyone else. It isn't a big deal to go up to them and start a conversation unless you're scared." He takes this offensively, probably because I'm right. 

"What do you mean they are just people? Those two beauties are the pinnacle of hot, and looking at their boobs swinging as they walk gets my mind racing."

"Keep that to yourself man. No one in this entire school is trying to hear your fantasies. Now stop talking or you'll be feeling a lot more hurt than that."

He turns back towards the front of the class, clearly not wanting to get his ass kicked again. The rest of the class starts talking about what happened, applauding me for standing up for the people that aren't here. If only they knew what was actually going on here. To everyone else, they're normal people, but I know the truth.

Timeskip

*SLAP*

That was the only thing that could be heard once I walked into the club room. I looked and noticed it was Rias who did it and responded the only way I knew how.

"What the fuck was that for?"

I can tell she is pissed off about something but I'm not sure why. If it was about what happened last night I don't get why this didn't happen then.

"Y/N, this morning, you helped a member of the church. You should realize by now they are our enemies, what if you got hurt again?" Rias and everyone else look at me and wait for a response.

"So that's what that was about? That girl was harmless. I have no doubt that she wouldn't hurt anyone, and besides, she has no idea I'm a devil anyway. I know we all aren't on the best of terms with the big man upstairs but I figured the least I could do was help someone who was lost." I can tell what I said didn't mean anything to them and I'm sure they're all pissed at me. Kiba is the first to respond to me.

"It isn't about if she could have hurt you. At the end of the day they are still our sworn enemies and that won't change."

"I understand that fresh prince, but am I not allowed to help people?" Akeno is next up. 

"That isn't what we're saying at all. You just need to be aware of the risk of getting close to someone like that. You never know when you'll get into a fight and we won't be there to help you."

"You all got there at the end of the fight last night anyway. I handled it then and I could've handled it this morning. I don't get why you all are so worried about me. I'm not fucking helpless so stop acting like I am!" Everyone seems surprised that I said that and the mood of the room tones down a little bit. I turn towards Rias. "Now give me whatever I need to do. I'm not in the mood for a fight right now." She huffs and a transport circle opens up. 

"You've got another pact. Take care of it and come back immediately."

"Whatever you want sweetheart." After teleporting I'm in an apartment that is overall pretty tidy. I see a short, scrawny guy with black hair and glasses. I feel like I know where this is going but I'm prepared to be surprised.

"Here's the devil you ordered sir." He collects himself before answering me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect that to work."

I chuckle to him, "Trust me I was the same way the first time. In my situation, I was about to die so that's why I'm here. What's your name man?"

He answers, "My name is Matt, a pleasure to meet you."

"Well Matt, my name is Y/N, and whatever you need from me I'm here to help. What do you have going on?" He fidgets a little then starts. 

"Well, it's this guy from work. He's been hassling me for a couple of weeks and he and his friends have been making my life hell. I have no clue what to do so I figured if I summoned a devil they might be able to help."

I stop to think for a minute. An adult guy who is being fucked with by a coworker and this person has dragged people into it to make it worse for this guy. I'll help the best way I know how.

"Well Matt, here's what I have to say and you're not going to like it. This guy sees you and thinks you're weak. You're a smaller guy and from what I can tell you're potentially socially awkward. He goes at you because you are an easy target, and bringing his friends in just makes it harder on you. He doesn't think you'll get help so he's going at you."

"What do I do though? I've never really had this issue before and it seemed to start out of nowhere."

"Do you know where he would be right now?" Matt nods to me after that. "Perfect, let's pay this guy a visit."

"What are you going to do?" I lock eyes with him.

"Whatever I have to. This guy has no right to fuck with you. Let's go, I'll follow you."

Short Timeskip

I follow Matt to a restaurant. We get there and walk in, and immediately someone notices.

"Hey Mike, our best friend Matt is here," one of the guys says. Matt and I walk over to them. Mike then acknowledges us.

"What a surprise, I wasn't expecting to see you around here, especially with a friend. I didn't know little Matty had a friend."

Matt starts getting super nervous so I step up to talk to these guys.

"You the one fucking with Matt?"

"So what if he is? Matt is a little bitch anyway." The one identified as Mike comes our way.

"Come on now Randy, let's not poke the bear. The big teddy bear that Matt is." The three of them start laughing.

I get in Mike's face and throw a punch. He staggers back and the guy he called Randy comes at me, clearly running to defend his friend. I dodge his punch and knock him over.

"Leave it to the big bad to send his lapdog at me because he can't handle it," I look to the other guy, "What about you princess? You gonna defend your boyfriend too?"

"Don't let this punk say that Leo, he's just a kid so fuck him up."

Leo comes at me and tries to punch me in the face, but I catch it and laugh at him.

"You guys are predictable. I'd recommend giving up before I cause some real problems."

The three of them all get together, and I use this as a chance to provoke them further.

"So when you three are fucking, who's the one who plays with himself while the other two are going at it? I bet it's you isn't it Randy?"

Randy lunges at me but I grab him and slam him to the ground. On my way back up Leo goes to kick me in the jaw, but I kick his other leg and cause him to fall down. Mike then looks terrified at me.

"What the fuck are you?"

"Trust me, it's better you don't know. Now if you guys want to leave with your dignity, I'd suggest you leave Matt alone. I don't know what he did to you but I'm sure this was all unnecessary. And if I hear that this continues, you're going to be getting another visit from me, so think wisely." I look to Matt, who looks like he saw a ghost.

"We should probably leave. I've got some other shit to deal with and I'm sure this isn't something I want to be involved in further." Matt nods and we quickly leave and go back to his apartment.

"Thanks for doing that Y/N. You didn't have to but you stood up for me. I don't know what I did to deserve that kind of help, but I really appreciate it." I smile and look at him, 

"I did what I had to. Those guys think they're tough shit but after that, they'll think twice. And if it does happen again request me and I'll handle it."

Matt looks overjoyed after that, "That's great! I'll sign a pact with you or whatever I have to do." I look around and try to find something to take with me.

"All I need is an item, no blood signature or whatever else you've heard." My eyes land on a statue, small but it's got an eagle on it. "How about that statue and we'll call it even?" He makes his way over to it and hands it to me.

"Anything for you Y/N, you deserve it. If I ever need you again I'll make sure to request you again. Have a good night."

I wave to him as I teleport back to the club, where I see everyone looking like they were waiting on me. They seem pissed at me still so we might as well get this over with. I walk over to Rias' desk and put the statue down.

"There's my pact Rias, can I go home now?"

She analyzes the statue then answers me, "Not yet, we have something else to take care of today. A stray devil has been running around, and we've been tasked to kill it." I start to get excited.

"Badass, I could use some stress relief." I turn my gaze to Akeno and she gets a smirk on her face, but before I can say anything else Rias grabs my jaw.

"Down boy. The sooner we take care of this the better. And you're going to be watching this time, that way you can get familiar with our powers and see what your friends are capable of."

"Well, that blows. I wanted to hit something, but I guess that will have to wait until after this." We teleport to an abandoned warehouse, and I can tell this will be some bullshit. We all walk in and it smells awful. I can see Koneko trying to sniff out where the stray is but I try my best option.

"Stray devil, come out and play," I say sarcastically. Everyone looks at me like an idiot, and to their credit it makes sense. From behind a box, a woman comes out.

(A/N: Safe to say I'm not putting a picture. You should know what this crazy bitch looks like.)

"The Gremory slut and her bitches are here to stop me. How fun." The stray then transforms, and her "features" get a lot bigger, as her whole body reaches the ceiling, and she takes the form of a spider on her bottom half.

"I'm sorry Rias, but her tits are way bigger than yours." She slaps me and starts talking. 

"Y/N, are you familiar with the game of chess?"

"The game for people with way too much time on their hands, can't say it's my first pick."

"Well, everyone is based on a piece on the chessboard. Kiba is my Knight, his main attribute is speed."

Kiba seemingly disappears, but I'm sure he just was moving fast. He goes up to the stray and starts cutting her legs with some badass-looking sword, and when she tries to stomp on him, he gets away.

"Koneko, you're next," Rias commands and Koneko goes to the stray. "Koneko is my rook, and her main trait is strength." The stray's jaw grabs Koneko and starts closing on her.

"Um, is she going to be okay? I don't mind helping if I have to." Rias stops me.

"Just wait." Koneko then pushes the bitch's jaw open and delivers a strong punch to her, and it looked like it hurt. Koneko's clothes are ripped and she comes back to the group of us. I hand her my jacket.

"Something tells me you'd rather not be exposed like that." Koneko takes it and blushes slightly. 

"Thank you Y/N." Akeno flies up into the air and raises a hand.

"Akeno is my queen, she is a balance of all three strengths of the rook, knight, and bishop."

"So if she's your queen, then who is on top? I bet you like the top Rias, all trying to be dominant and shit." She glares at me but before she can hit me again Akeno sends a giant bolt of lightning at the stray, and she seems to be enjoying it, a lot.

"She's also into S&M, so there's that for you Y/N," but before Akeno kills the stray Rias stops her and goes up to the stray herself.

'Any last words, Viser?" Viser spits at Rias, and I start to laugh a little. 

"You're just jealous of my rack you whore." Rias then uses some magic and Viser is seemingly burned alive. After that, we teleport back to the club room. I then ask Rias.

"So what am I?"

"You, Y/N, are my pawn."

"Pawn? Aren't those the ones that die first? That's kind of bullshit." Rias shakes her head.

"Pawns are so much more than that. If a Pawn reaches territory I deem enemy territory, then they can promote to any piece but the King, meaning they can get the attributes of that piece until they are taken out."

"Okay, that's kind of badass. But you don't have a Bishop, wouldn't you want one before a Pawn? And aren't there eight pawns on a board?" She answers all my questions at once. 

"I do have a Bishop, but his power was too great for me to control so he is locked away until my brother says I can release him. As far as the Pawn situation you are right, but there is something else about it. You see, devils can take multiple pawn pieces depending on power. You actually took all eight."

"Eight pawns? I must be pretty badass then. I guess that's why you were worried about me, I'm half the board."

"Partially. I wasn't going to tell you that but it seemed fair to tell you to motivate you." She gets closer and grabs my cheek. "You're the only Pawn I'll ever need, but I want you to become the strongest Pawn." I smile at her.

"You got it, one strongest Pawn coming up. I should probably get home and get some sleep so I can train tomorrow. See you all then." Before I can leave Koneko stops me.

"Don't you want your jacket back?"

"If I wanted it back I would have asked. I'll take it back another time. Right now isn't a fair time to do that to you, so we'll take care of it later."

Koneko then hugs me and Rias and Akeno seem jealous of it. I smirk at them and hug Koneko back.

"Thank you Y/N, I appreciate it." I play with her hair and leave, making my way straight home after today's events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we're finally making progress in this arc. I hope you all enjoyed the pact idea I came up with. I wanted to try to do something different so it's not a complete copy even though a lot of events are that way. I took the weekend to celebrate the 4th of July and didn't bother getting much written so that's why it took a few days to come out. The next part should be out much sooner though.

Until next time, have a good one.

-Coop

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.9K 416 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
19.3K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
75.8K 669 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
425K 7.1K 40
Shane is just a normal teenage boy attending Kuoh Academy. However, one day a meteorite crashes near the academy and what Shane finds is astonishing...