A DIFFERENT PERSON

By kirtika123

An simple story of an army and a huge kpop Star fell in love but will their story have happy ending or it... More

My birthday trip
The coincidence
The destiny
Meeting Again
Now the distance
The new start
Jealousy
He is my lucky charm
ARGUMENT
IGNORED
Surprised
Beautiful
The sepration
The celebration
Meeting Someone unexpected - 1
MEETING SOMEONE UNEXPECTED - 2
Baby comes to the world
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

Cried

431 29 7
By kirtika123

Tae Pov :
Next day from her bestie party I remember what promise I made to my self where I am gonna make y/n jealous.

Okay My plan is to send her some images of fan edits and praise the female idol and say how much I like them and how close friends are we .

Time skip ( Actual conduction of plan )
Tae : Hi babe . See what I found on the Internet .
Y/n : what did you found ?
Tae : These

Tae : Aren't these cute and fans ships us with them so much but I would like to hangout around them , they seem nice and we like their music too .

Y/n : Yeah they are really beautiful and I know many people who are fans of blackpink . ( y/n exited the chat )

Tae pov : She left that chat . Ohh shit maybe this prank was way to much for her .

Y/n PoV : Ohh Poor TaeTae , He really thought that he could make me jealous but trust if jungkook hyung didn't told all about his plan of making me jealous because of last night , I would have got a little bit jealous. ( But TaeTae it's pay time )

( Y/n plan in action )
Video calls tae
Tae : y/n listen all that was a .....
Y/n : (doesn't let him complete his sentence)
Tae listen to me carefully (tries to show crying) I am happy that you find someone who you like and some who is 1000 times better than I would ever be .
Tae : Y/n listen (gets emotional seeing you cry )

Y/n : Please let me complete. I am really happy for you because this between is over and it's not you it's me and my family . My dad and his really old friend came today at our house and told me that they already have fixed my relationship with his son at a very young age . I know I am really young but my dad said that we just get engaged right and marriage can happen when I am ready . I tried to talk to my dad and family but they didn't even listen to me . So be happy in your life . I will always love you  at least as an army and always support you and bts .
Tae : (Being a crying mess and trying to hide his emotions and said ) I don't believe you if you are getting engaged send me a photo of that guy .
Y/n : Ok my brother just clicked this photo today when he vist d our house .

Tae pov : I am crying mess right now and the guy  y/n dad selected must be perfect for her . I cannot control my tears .

Y/n PoV : I could not control my crying after see him cry but I just laughed when it hit me it is really a prank .
Tae : Why are u laughing . Ohh you must be really happy that you are engaged.
Y/n : Tae listen it was all a prank and I knew I we're gonna prank me to get jealous but I pranked you instead .
( He was shocked )

Tae : So all of this was a prank . Y/n you literally killed me and I thought will loose you but who is that guy .
Y/n : That guy is an actor from a show I used to watch .
Tae : ohhhhhhhhh . But one second who told you about my prank idea .
Y/n : ummmmmmmmm . Jungkook hyung .
Tae : (shouts jungkook name ) So you are not getting engaged .
Y/n : No . I am not even thinking about getting married before I am 30 years .
Tae : So we have a lot of time to think about it.
Y/n : About what ? ( Drinking water )
Tae : About our marriage. (Y/n chocked on her water) . Are u fine y/n . (Smiling from what he just said .

Y/n : You went to far . Who said I am going to marry you .
Tae : No one else will get a chance to marry you . Yes you are going getting married to me .

Y/n : Okkkkkkkkkkkk . But it's quite late now I think u should take rest and I am going to sleep now .
Tae : okkkk bye . I love you  Y/N .
Y/n : I LOVE YOU  TAE .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 112 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
28.6K 876 14
It's a indian sweet love story. Read to know about it.. ;)
3K 185 16
Just a simple story of Taehyung and Yoongi where they are struggling with their feelings towards each other. Will they be able to express their love...
166K 4.9K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love ❀️ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...