Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

29: Planning a Party

12.8K 376 264
By kehlanixkordei

Camila and Lauren laid together in her bed when Camila's alarm clock started going off. The smaller girl groaned. She got up and started getting ready so she'd be out of Lauren's way. Taking a quick shower and pulling on a pair of Lauren's younger sisters jeans and Lauren's famous "Jauregui 27" shirt she shook Lauren softly.

"Hmm?" The green eyed girl mumbled.

"Time to get up. We go back to school today baby." Camila said kissing her cheek. Camila walked up the stairs and let Lauren have her little alone time. The younger girl fixed a little breakfast for the both of them. She heard Lauren dragging her body up the stairs like a dead weight. The now fully dressed girl sat with Camila and smiled at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Camila asked trying to hide her blush.

"I don't know. You're beautiful..." She shrugged looking back down at her plate. She got up and kneeled down in front of Camila. Lifting up her shirt she kissed her stomach.

"Hey little one. Look you better not give me and your mom hell when you get here. I'm sure you'll be an angle anyways. Although I hope you're a boy so you can be cooler than your mommy...."

Camila couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend. The endearment coming from her made the younger girl a little emotional. She wiped a tear away and listened in on the conversation.

"You know you're gonna make mommy fat? That's gonna be a sight to see. But don't tell her I said that." Lauren smirked looking up at Camila who rolled her eyes.

"She caught me. I think I gotta go now. Love you kid." Lauren kissed her stomach again before standing up and kissing her own girlfriend.

"You're such a good person." Camila smiled.

"I love you." Lauren replied.

"I know you do." They shared another kiss before eating breakfast and heading to school.
---
Lauren sat history and started to doze off. She tried to keep her eyes open but it was nearly impossible. She pulled out a bottle of water and took a sip the cold fluid giving her a little life. She looked back at the board and couldn't see the words.

What? She thought to herself. She squinted and raised her eye brows and opened her eyes wider.

"Miss Jauregui. Are you still with us?" Mr. Johnson called out to her.

"Uh. Yeah I just I can't see the board." Lauren said trying to focus on it.

"Would you like to move to the front?" He asked.

"Sure yeah." The dark haired girl said. She moved her stuff to the front and tried to focus her eyes. It wasn't as bad but her vision was still faulty. The class went on and Lauren was glad to hear the bell ring. She grabbed her things and made her way out the classroom.
---
Lauren sat in the gym watching the boys basketball team finish up. She was dribbling a ball by her side. They all walked out the gym leaving her by herself. She pulled her sweats off and laced up her shoes. Walking on to the gym floor she smiled feeling a little bit of stress fall off her shoulders. Her vision was a bit still faulty but she could see the hoop perfectly. Taking a shot she listened for the familiar swish of the net.

Swoosh.

She smiled and grabbed her own rebound. She threw the ball off the backboard and caught it tossing it off the glass watching it fall threw the hoop.

"Hey Laur..."

The brunette looked up and smiled.

"Hey Mandy." The green eyed girl said to one of the basketball girls she used to run the floor with.

"Coming back this year?" She asked taking the ball Lauren just shot and passed it back.

"I can't," Lauren threw the ball up watching it bounce off the rim. "Heart condition." Mandy walked up with the ball.

"Eh you can do something like help the girls out right?" She asked the green eyed girl.

"I mean I guess I could help coach but I kind of have a priority at the moment." Lauren said taking the ball and dribbling nonchalantly between her legs.

"Girlfriend?" Mandy asked.

"Yup. I mean I should probably be home right now because my mom picked her up because she didn't feel good and took her back to mine but my vision is hella blurred and I don't want to drive." Lauren said playing with the ball in her hands.

"Well how about we play a little one on one." Mandy smirked smacking the ball down from Lauren's hands.

"Fine. D up looser." The green eyed girl said. She checked the ball up and dribbled around the three point line before shot faking and throwing it up.

"That's two for you. Layups are one three's are two." Mandy said checking the ball up. Lauren got up in her face and smacked the ball away. Taking it down for a layup.

"3-0 come on Mandy." Lauren checked the ball up and Mandy drove past her going for the layup. She missed and Lauren grabbed the rebound taking it back then throwing up another three. It bounced off the rim back into her hands. Lauren drove into the basket and threw the layup in.

"You sure you want to finish playing?" Lauren smirked giving her the ball.

"Sure lets go to ten."

"I'm already at 4." Lauren chuckled checking the ball up. Mandy tried to drive but Lauren stole the ball shooting another three this time the net cracking at the sound.

"Make that 6..." Lauren smiled.

"I let you get that."

The two girls kept playing until it was 9-7.

"If I make this I get game point and have to shoot a free throw to end it. If you make one. I have to make another to get game point again. So." Lauren pump fake and shot the ball. It rolled around the rim before finally falling in.

"Yes!" Lauren clapped. She took the ball to the free throw line and took her time with the shot.

"Come on Jauregui it's a pick up game not a real game." Mandy bantered. Lauren flipped her off in a joking manner before shooting the ball watching it fly through the hoop.

"I win." Lauren smiled. "My visions back. Thank god. ok now I can go home. I'll text you or something. Bye." Lauren said grabbing her things and running out to her car. More so Jogging. She made her way home.

She stepped through door to be hit with the smell of cuban food.

"Mmm" she walked into the kitchen to see Camila and her mom working together. Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist.

"What you cooking babe?" Lauren asked kissed her cheek softly. Camila didn't answer just moved out her hold.

"Ok silent treatment. Mom what's for dinner?" Lauren asked since she couldn't get an answer out her own girlfriend.

"Camila wanted Arroz Moro y Pollo. So I decided to help her make it. Camila honey why don't you go freshen up and I'll finish up here ok?" Clara said to the young girl.

"Ok." Camila walked out the kitchen not making eye contact with Lauren.

"She's mad at you..." Clara said smacking her daughters hand away from trying to get a piece of chicken.

"Why? I haven't done anything." The green eyed girl said looking at her mom.

"Honey. Go talk to her." The Middle Ages woman said looking at her daughter.

"She's not going to want to listen to me..." Lauren said shrugging. She reached for some chicken again only to get her hand swatted.

"Eat an apple. Take Camila a banana and go talk to her." Clara said holding out the fruits.

"Fine." Lauren grabbed the two items and walked down to her room. She saw Camila laying on her bed. A sports bra and shorts on rubbing her stomach eyes closed and head phones in.

Lauren kissed the top of Camila's head. Camila opened her eyes rolled them then shut them again. Lauren groaned and sat on her bed beside Camila.

"What did I do?" Lauren asked knowing she couldn't be heard through the headphones. She turned to look at Camila and pulled her head phone out.

"What did I do?" Lauren asked again.

"Where were you for the last two hours?" Camila asked looking at her.

"At the school...if you're going to get mad at me for not coming right home then I'm not going to sit here and talk to you about it. Because that's dumb shit Camila." Lauren said standing up.

"Lauren it's not just that. I was calling you trying to tell you I didn't feel well."

"I knew you didn't. Camila. I knew you didn't feel well. Ok? Jeeze. Sometimes I need my own time away from all this." Lauren groaned.

"If you knew why didn't you text me or something?!" Camila's voice got louder.

"Lower your voice. I'm not yelling about this. Look I couldn't drive home. So I stayed at the school and played a little basketball with Mandy!" Lauren argued back.

"Why couldn't you drive home. It's not like you where drunk. You know you could have come home to check on me!" Camila yelled frustrated.

"Oh my God. I couldn't see!" Lauren yelled back.

"What?! That's the dumbest excuse..."

"My vision has been blurry. I wasn't going to put myself in danger for you or anyone! I don't care what was happening I was not going to drive while I couldn't see. So stop making everything about you. I swear I never get a break." Lauren groaned and grabbed her jacket.

"Where are you going now?" She asked her tone sympathetic.

"Away from you because right now I feel like hitting something and I'm not going to hit you so....I'll be back for dinner." Lauren skipped up the stairs and grabbed her car keys.

"What are you looking at?" Lauren mumbled looking at her dog.

"Never get another dog pregnant. It'll be hell." Lauren mumbled again. She walked out the house and got in her car. She hit the steering wheel before pulling her phone out.

To Mandy: I'm coming over.

From Mandy: The door will be open. Just come in.

---
Lauren sat on Mandy's bed throwing a plastic basketball at her.

"So what brings you into my office today?" Mandy joked catching the ball. She threw it back and Lauren caught it.

"Camila got mad at me because I didn't come home right away. Is it bad I need a break from her. I've never been tied down this long." Lauren threw the ball back and sighed.

"Then take a break...." Mandy said.

"I can't. I'm literally tied down. I fucked up and got her pregnant." Lauren sighed again looking at her friend.

"Wow! Well dang." Mandy mumbled.

"I really need a break though. Like I need to let loose. Be free." Lauren looked at her.

"I got something for you. Stay here." She walked out her room and came back shortly with a pill bottle.

"I'm not taking pills." Lauren said shaking her head.

"They aren't regular pills. This is Ecstasy. You really feel free once you take it....." She sing songed shaking the bottle.

"No no Mandy. What I mean by free is not with someone. Not free loose and out of my mind." Lauren mumbled.

"I've got just the trick." Mandy said. She connected their lips and pushed Lauren back on her bed.

"Wait no...stop Mandy." Lauren said pushing her back.

"Come on. She wouldn't know. And it'd be a one time thing. Anal?" Mandy suggested.

"No! No no. No. No. No......no." Lauren said getting up.

"Oh for god sakes Lauren! It's me. Besides who would I tell? It'd be between us. I'm not even gay Im just willing to help you out here." Mandy said shrugging.

"Half the people I dated or been with turned out not to be gay and it's just because I have a bigger dick than half their boyfriends. So no Mandy I will not cheat on Camila." Lauren said looking at Her friend.

"Fine fine. So no drugs. No cheating. I got it! You need a party!!!" Mandy said smiling.

"A party is the safe way to go." Lauren said letting out a sigh or relief.

"I'll plan it. But I know you liked kissing me. Just so you know." Mandy smirked.

"Just a little but you're nothing compared to Camz." Lauren smirked.

"I'll take it. I can finally cross kissing a girl off my bucket list." Mandy laughed. Lauren shook her head and laughed too.

"Thanks M...I needed this." Lauren smiled hugging her friend.

"No problem green eyes."

---

WELP.

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeed back!
You know I love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 54 8
Camila transfers to Miami University in the middle of the term to be closer to her sister Sofia when she's not in the best mental state. There she d...
165K 3.7K 44
Camila cabello is a waitress Lauren jauregui is a soccer player Lauren's coach takes the team out for dinner after winning a match, Camila catches...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
162K 5.7K 25
You are the school's best soccer player, you have a lot of friends and you're the most popular person in school. You are dating Lauren Jauregui a.k.a...