Book 2: Shadowed Crystal

Af Silver-Tigress

It's been seven long years since Tenrou Island and the entire Tenrou team disappeared from Earthland. Much ha... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Fairy Tail The Movie: The Phoenix Priestess Part 1
Fairy Tail The Movie: The Phoenix Priestess Part 2
Fairy Tail The Movie: The Phoenix Priestess Part 3
Chapter 38
Special Chapter: Fairies Penalty Game
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Third Book!!

Chapter 35

641 9 2
Af Silver-Tigress

Rogue's P. O. V:

I groan as Frosch and I get off the train to Magnolia later that day. It was only a couple of hours after the job request we took to Iris Town, but after I'd told Sting about what head happened to Akira, he'd let me come visit her. More than likely she'll be forced to stay in the infirmary while her guild mates make she is fully healed.

As Frosch and I approach the Fairy Tail guild hall, the rest of my motion sickness has subsided. I open the doors to see Natsu and Gray fighting, a girl with long brown hair drinking from a barrel of alcohol, and Gajeel sitting at a table eating iron.

Natsu, probably having caught my scent, breaks away from his fight with Gray to look in my direction, surprise flashing through his tan coloured eyes.

"Hey, Rogue! What are you doing here?" Natsu asks as I approach.

A smug smirk forms on Lucy's face as she comes over with her teammates and states, "Isn't it obvious, Natsu? He came to see Aki-chan."

Happy snickers as he says, "They're in looove!"

I give him a stoic look as I say simply, "We are." The blue Exceed blinks his dark eyes in surprise, probably not having expected me to answer with that. I have heard from Akira that Happy always teases Lucy, and now Akira and Nanami like that.

I ask, "Where is Angel?"

"She's in the infirmary with Juvia, Nanami, Vivienne, Momo and Loki," Erza tells me.

Natsu chuckles as he folds his hands behind his head and says, "I'll bet that she's already trying to escape."

I raise an eyebrow at that.

"Natsu, we just literally left the infirmary," Says Lucy with a sigh in her voice. "There's no way she could be already trying to escape."

Almost as soon as those words leave her mouth, Vivienne comes flying down the stairs, distress on her face. "Erza! Come quick! Akira's trying to escape the infirmary."

The redhead immediate becomes infuriated as Lucy's, Wendy's, her white Exceed's and Gray's eyes jerk wide. "WHAT?! SHE'S ALREADY TRYING TO ESCAPE?!" The S-class mage yells.

Natsu bursts out cackling, already having expected this. Lucy gives him a flustered expression.

Something tells me this isn't the first time Akira's attempted to 'escape' from the infirmary.

Vivienne nods. "Nanami and Juvia are trying to keep her in, but I don't think even the both of them combined could hold on for much longer."

A red tick mark appears on Erza's fist as she clenches it, and growls, "Not if I can help it."

Erza whirls on her heels and storms up the stairs. We follow along behind her. We reach the infirmary and Erza throws open the doors. Across the room, Akira is struggling against Nanami's and Juvia's holds as she tries to escape through the large window.

Momo and Loki watch with exasperated expressions from a bed on my left, closest to the window.

"Let me go!" Akira cries as she thrashes about in the two bluenette's grips.

Nanami grunts, "Ugh, no, Akira! You need to get back in bed!"

"Juvia agrees with the blue haired bimbo for once," Juvia says, as she and Nanami grip Akira's waist.

"I don't wanna!!" Akira cries, struggling even harder to get out of the girl's grips.

I smile at the blonde Suishou. I know it hasn't been that long but I was still happy to see her. Though, I've never seen my girlfriend act like this before.

"Akira!" Erza snaps, gaining the blonde's attention. She pauses and slowly turns her head to see us standing in the room. Her eyes immediately light up when they see me, and a big smile stretches across her lips.

"Roguey!!" Akira breaks out of Nanami's and Juvia's grasps and dashed over to me. She wraps her arms around my neck as she snuggles her face against my shoulder.

"Rogue," Erza says in a dangerously low voice as she turns toward me, an angry expression on her face. She requips a sword and points it threateningly at me. "Don't you dare—!"

Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Happy quiver in fear at the redhead's expression. Heck, even I was a little afraid of her right now!

I put one arm around Akira's back and the other under her knees, picking her up bridal style. I spin on my heels and race out of the infirmary, my mate in my arms.

Akira's P. O. V:

I was grateful that Rogue had come back to save me from the confines of the infirmary! As he races out of the infirmary to get away from the Requip Magic user, I look back over his shoulder to see Erza seething with anger as she glares death daggers after us, sword gripped in her trembling hand that has a red tick mark on the back.

Natsu, Gray, Happy and Lucy shrink back as they tremble with fear, their eyes wide. Rogue and I race out of the guild and after he makes a few turns, we turn onto the street that leads to my house. We probably look like some married couple right now.

Rogue slows to a walk as we near my house and we stop outside it. Rogue smiles down at me as he gently sets me on my feet. "Thank you for saving me, Rogue-kun," I say, giving him a sweet kiss on his lips.

"You're welcome. But do you mind telling me what that was about? Why were you trying to escape from the infirmary?" Rogue questions me.

I let out a sigh as I reply, "After I'd given my report to the Master, he'd sent me to the infirmary so that I could rest better. I hate infirmaries and hospitals. This isn't the first time I'd tried to escape, you know."

"Why do you hate them so much?" Rogue asks.

"Because of... Kaminari. I know they're my friends and they wouldn't hurt me, but I guess the infirmary just reminds me of when Kaminari would torture me and make me heal myself straight after... I can't stand being in there for longer than two seconds, maybe even less than that."

"I understand, Angel," Rogue says softly. "I was so worried about you, so Sting let me visit. I'm glad you're doing okay."

"You were worried about me?" Rogue nods. I smile appreciatively at him. "Awe, thank you, Rogue-kun. But, really, you don't need to worry about me. I am a Wizard Saint and an S-class wizard after all."

Rogue grips my waist and tugs me closer to him as he says sternly, a frown on his face, "Well, unfortunately, I can't not worry about you. You're my mate, and it's my job to worry about you. I couldn't bear it if anything were to happen to you, Angel."

"I really appreciate you worrying about me, Rogue-kun," I respond, placing my hand on the right side of his face, my thumb gently brushing his black bangs. I lean in and place my slender lips on his. I deepen the kiss a bit more as Rogue returns it.

We pull back and I smile up at my mate. I have to tilt my head so I could meet his gaze as he's a head taller than I am.

Rogue says, "I told Sting about your past with Dark Star the other day. I hope you don't mind."

I feel slightly surprised but I shake my head as I reply, "I don't mind. I would've told him the next time I saw him."

"He says he'll do whatever he can to help defeat Dark Star when they make their move," Says Rogue.

"Well, you tell Sting-kun that I appreciate his assistance," I say. A small dark pink magic circle appears in my hand and a Communication Crystal appears. "Can you give this to Sting-kun for me? Also, tell him Nanami-chan has one."

I smile a little cheekily at the ravenette as he takes the Communication Crystal from me with a nod. "Of course, Angel."

I take Rogue's hand and unlock the house, stepping inside. After shutting the door behind us I lead Rogue up to my bedroom. Letting go of his hand, I take my hoodie off and drop it on the back of my desk chair.

Rogue and I sit on my bed and Rogue pushes me down so my head is on the pillows. Rogue leans down and kisses me, deeply, passionately. He slips a hand under my tank top and traces his fingers along the thin scar cutting across my left abdomen. I suck in a sharp breath of surprise at the trail of fire left in his wake, as well as the fact he knows where that scar is.

I break the kiss and turn my head away, blushing in embarrassment. "How do you know where my scar is?" I ask in a quiet tone, suddenly feeling a bit insecure.

"After Zirconis used his magic on you during the battle with the dragons that night," Rogue answers. "I still remember even after that quick moment."

I blush at the memory.

Rogue cups my right cheek with his other hand and gently turns my head back to him. There's a soft smile on Rogue's face as he tells me, "Your scars are beautiful—just like the rest of you."

My face flushes at that.

Rogue continues to trace my scars with his fingers as he leans down and kisses me, a little more passionately this time. I feel Rogue tracing the scar that runs from my right side to my stomach, leaving yet another trail of fire in his wake. Every time he'd trace a scar, his fingers would leave a trail of fire in their wake. Rogue plants little butterfly kisses along my jaw, and I turn my head to give him more access as he goes down my neck to my mate mark. He bites it and I let out a breathy moan, causing Rogue to smirk against my skin.

Rogue sucks the mark deeply and I moan again. When he finishes, Rogue licks the mark a few times before nuzzling his face against my neck. "I still can't believe you're all mine," Rogue says, smiling.

"Neither can I," I say, smiling back at him. Rogue pulls back and plays a gentle kiss on my forehead. He lies down beside me and pulls me against his chest. I sigh in content.

I doze off to the feeling of Rogue stroking my hair.

                               ~~~

Later that afternoon, after spending some more alone time with Rogue when I woke up, it was starting to get a bit late so Rogue and I make our way back to Fairy Tail to pick up Frosch. I'd put on a spare pink hoodie and walk beside Rogue as we enter the guild hall. As usual, it was a ruckus inside and Natsu and Gray are fighting again.

I gaze around to see Frosch sitting at the table with my other teammates, and Exceeds. I notice Juvia sitting in a nearby corner giving Nanami a seething glare. Taking Rogue's hand I go over to my teammates.

"Hey, guys!" I greet, giving Erza a bright smile. She gives me a slightly exasperated look, but gives me a smile back anyway.

"Hey!" Nanami greets. She blatantly ignores Juvia glaring daggers at her.

"Aki-chan! Rogue!" Frosch greets as he spreads his wings and flies over to me. I catch Frosch in my arms. I pet Frosch while making a pudding face.

"You're so adorable!" I gush, ignoring the jealous look from both Juvia and Loki.

"So, what happened after we left?" I ask, without taking my eyes off the green Exceed.

"Well, after you two left, Erza was really mad," Explains Nanami. "Then I tried to have a conversation with Gray-kun, but Juvia, being as paranoid as she is, yelled 'Romantic Rival!" at me and I froze her to a pole."

I jerk my head up at my sister, my eyes a little wide. I look back at the other blue haired water mage to see her seething at Nanami. Rogue and I sweat drop. "Well, that would explain why she's glaring at you like that," I say, looking back at my sister.

"She had it coming," Nanami utters, shrugging.

"Hey! You made it back, Aki-chan, Rogue," Natsu says as he and Gray break from their fight to join us.

"It's getting late. I was going to head back home, so I came to pick Frosch up," Rogue tells them.

Natsu pouts a little as he gazes at Rogue and mumbles, "I still don't really get what Aki-chan sees in Rogue."

"Yeah. She could do way better," Gray adds in agreement.

I sigh, mentally rolling my eyes as Rogue clenches his jaw, and turns a death glare on to Natsu and Gray. "I dare you to say that again," Rogue challenges.

"Akira could do way better than you, Rogue."

Juvia appears beside me suddenly and hugs my arm as she says, "Juvia agrees with Gray-sama! She could do so much better than you, shadow freak!"

Rogue glares death daggers at Juvia, Gray and Natsu. "She's my mate. Get that in your thick heads," Rogue growls. I just heave a sigh of exaggeration as Rogue takes a threatening step forward.

"Okay, Shadow Man, calm the fudge down," I say to my boyfriend, throwing out an arm to halt his movements. "Guys, you must understand that Roguey is my boyfriend and mate and I love him. Nothing is going to change that. And, Juvia, I have absolutely no intention of leaving Fairy Tail anytime soon, so no need to get so overprotective and jump to conclusions, alright? Roguey is my boyfriend, and he won't hurt me. I promise," I state calmly but with an irritated expression.

Rogue calms down somewhat and puts an arm around my waist, pulling me away from Juvia, who glares at him. Lucy and Wendy stare at me in surprise; probably from how I'd managed to calm everyone before a fight broke out.

I heave a sigh of exasperation. Then, suddenly, Natsu snorts with laughter, his arms crossed over his chest. "'Roguey'?" He reiterates. Gray also bites his bottom lip to keep from laughing out loud.

"Yeah. I heard Aki-chan call Rogue that, too, the other day," Wendy says, smiling at us.

Charlele says, smiling slyly, "Yes. I think it's cute that Akira-chan calls you that, Rogue."

Happy and Momo snicker, while Vivienne smiles and Loki just smirks.

Rogue glares at Natsu and Gray as he mutters, "Only Angel can call me that."

                              ~~~

I stand in front of Rogue at the train station, saying goodbye to him before he and Frosch go home. I cuddle Frosch one last time as I say, "Bye, Frosch. I hope to see you again soon."

"Fro thinks so, too!" He chimes.

When I finish hugging him, I set Frosch back on the ground and say to Rogue, "I can cast my Soothe spell on you before you go."

"Yes, please, Angel," He says gratefully. Smiling, I cast the Soothe spell on the Shadow Dragon Slayer, and when that was done I wrap my arms around his neck in a tight hug, and Rogue hugs me back. We pull back and Rogue tells me, "I'll see you soon. I love you, Angel."

I blush a little at that. I lean in and kiss him deeply, which he returns. After pulling away, I say, "We will. I love you, too, Rogue-kun."

Rogue plants a last kiss on my cheek before he and Frosch get on the train back to their town. I linger their as the train leaves, a smile plastered to my face.

Momo asks as she hops on my head, a sly smile on her face, "So, what'd you and Rogue do after your little escape from the infirmary?"

I blush at her question. "N-Nothing you need to know about, Momo-chan!" I hiss at her.

"Oh, come on! I wanna know all the deets!" Momo smirks at Loki. "And, I know that Loki does, too."

He gives the pink furred Exceed an exasperated expression as he replies, "No, I do not. Humans are so very uninteresting."

That smile still remains on Momo's face, a knowing glint to her purple eyes. "Unless that uninteresting human is Aki-chan."

Loki glares at Momo in annoyance.

I sigh and roll my eyes as we turn and start heading back to the guild hall.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4.3K 77 77
The sequel to Part 1: Shadows of Magic: Fairy Tail has won the Grand Magic Games and has now taken back its title as the Number 1 guild in Fiore once...
14.3K 317 32
After her friends disappear with Tenrou Jima, a hole appeared in Yume Dragneels life. Her brother and everyone is gone. She grows distant to the othe...
81.2K 1.2K 58
Kumiko Kurisutaru has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. She's known as the youngest S-class wizard in Fairy Tail...
19.6K 796 41
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...